Carrie's Sailing Trip: Day 6

Story Info
Scuba diving and then some.
7.9k words
4.61
52.1k
9
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carrie1
Carrie1
616 Followers

Day 6 Going Diving

I was hurting pretty good when I woke up but at least I was awake. No one else on the boat was up including Bob. I nudged him a couple of times before he started to stir. I slid over him and out since I had to go to the head, bathroom for you landlubbers.

After spending a good part of the day before naked, it didn’t seem that important to get dressed, so didn’t bother at the moment. I put some desperately need coffee on and sat down on the cushion across from Bob as we both assessed the damages from the night before. I had a pretty good hang over and a bit of an upset stomach but was ok considering the amount of alcohol I had consumed.

I was finishing my first cup of coffee when Bob decided to get up. Soon after, Brad and Lisa first started showing signs of life. Both Lisa and Brad seem to be suffering just about as bad as they stumbled out to the table.

Eventually we got our act together and decided to head down and get a shower hoping we would feel better after. Lisa grabbed her stuff and headed out the hatch to the dock. I was half way out the hatch when Bob yelled, “Aren’t you forgetting something?”

“Oh my God.” I said aghast that I was so out of it that I was just about to walk right out of the cabin completely naked forgetting my towel. I jumped back down and quickly wrapped the towel around me hoping no one outside had noticed me.

The shower certainly did help, but I still had a small headache, as did everyone else. Everyone but Bob that is. Today I decided to wear my white thong bikini. It was more like a G string since there was absolutely no back to it whatsoever and barely a front for that matter. I pulled on my original pair of shorts that I wore down and the corresponding bikini top. The suit was the smallest I brought and one of the smallest that I own and I have some tiny ones. The top was no different. The triangles were barely two inches and barely contained my breasts. It didn’t have any lining, so it was clear how close my areolas were to popping into view. This was truly a sunbathing suit since the straps were barely noticeable. I figured I’d be taking it off at the beach anyway so it didn’t matter that much. I adjusted it as best I could and finished my hair. I didn’t bother with a shirt figuring we probably weren’t going anywhere for breakfast. Nobody seemed like they had the stomach to eat.

Back at the boat to my surprise Bob and Brad were feeling much better and were complaining about being hungry. I should have figured Bob would be hungry since he is a bottomless pit when it comes to food.

So in search of breakfast we went. I probably should have worn a shirt but didn’t and was starting to regret as every step threatened to expose my breasts. They were officially covered but probably just technically. You could make out everything that was covered and there was precious little of that.

I had to make several adjustments along the way to cover up my areolas which were either in view or threatening to pop into view at any moment as my breast swayed with little or no real support.

As we ate everyone discussed what they wanted to do today. We didn’t really have any plans and I just assumed that we’d find a nice beach and relax. That sounded great to everyone except Bob. I guess his 230 pounds handled the alcohol a little better than the rest of us especially my 130 pounds.

Lisa wanted to do nothing more than lie on the beach or go into town and go shopping which sounded fine to me. Bob was his normal maniac self and wanted to go scuba diving while we had the opportunity. “Scuba diving.” I said. As much as I like diving I was not in the mood for it right then the way I felt. I knew that I’d feel better once in the water but I feared getting sick on the way out. He kept going on and to make a long story short, I reluctantly agreed to go.

None of us ate much after all but it felt good to get some more coffee in our bodies. After we finished, I made the critical mistake of depending on Bob to get my stuff from the boat. Lisa, Brad, and I went walking around and looking at the shops while Bob ran back to the boat and got my dive gear and stuff. Part of the stuff included my other bikini since this one was just not made for diving in, not that many of mine were, but this one barely stayed in place while walking around.

We met Bob at the dive boat and got on our way as Lisa and Brad headed off for a relaxing day at the beach. The dive captain and mate were more than happy to see Bob and especially me, and it wasn’t because they were having a slow day either. There I was in cut off and a virtually sheer white bikini top. Let me say I had a lot of help getting onboard and storing my gear.

It was just Bob and I so we had the boat to ourselves and could go any were we wanted. We decided on this one reef which was in about 60 feet of water as we headed out of the harbor.

I had intended on switching bikini but when I finally opened my bag I saw that all he brought for me was my gear and a towel. I asked him what happened to my clothes but by then it was already too late. I complained to him saying, “I can’t go diving in this, it’ll never stay on under water.” It’s not like you get a lot of wave action under water but you’re suit kind of floats and moves around as you swim and with that top there was absolutely no margin for movement. Bob just started whispering in my ear that I didn’t need a suit out here. It was just us. He was all romantic and was rubbing my side just below my right breasts trying to get me turned on and all so I wouldn’t care.

By then we had cleared the harbor and the water got rougher so we had to sit down and brace ourselves. That’s when the partying the night before started to show its effect. I had never gotten sea sick in my life but I was feeling the effect of the boats movement. That along with a little nervousness about bikini I had chosen to wear were making me a little sick, but not enough to make me sick. The mate brought me a cup of water and started telling us about the reef. At first I though he was just being nice but then I noticed that he was just doing it so he could check me out better.

By the time we got to the dive spot, I really wasn’t feeling like diving but Bob told me that I’d feel better in the water which was actually correct. The water was really warm so you could get away without wearing a wet suit even though it would have been nice at the moment.

The mate set the anchor and Bob and I started to get ready. I fumbled around with my gear deciding how I was going to do this. Just bending down to get my gear organized caused both breasts to pop out of the flimsy top. I quickly tucked my boobs back in place as Bob laughed at my situation. He smiled and said, “Why don’t you just take it off and get comfortable no one’s going to mind.” Somehow I thing that was Bob’s plan all along and reason for him not bringing my clothes but he was right.

As I struggled to keep covered Bob walked up to talk to the captain. I only picked up part of the conversation but I could clearly hear him say, “My girlfriend would like to know if she could take her top off.” There was more to it, but that was the part that caught my ear. I didn’t hear the answer but there was some broad smiles and laughing going on so I could guess that the answer was yes. Now I hadn’t exactly planned to put on a show for these lusting natives but that seemed to be happening anyway.

Bob came back to me filled me in saying, “Go ahead and take it off. The captain said it was ok.” Normally I wouldn’t need even that much encouragement but between my queasy stomach and general nervousness I was a bit reluctant. I got my mask fins and weight belt ready to go while I thought about it.

By then the captain and mate had come back to give us some instructions. They gave us our bearings and got our tanks ready. It appeared that we were on our own which made my decision easy.

With that I turned my back to the guys and pulled my shorts down almost taking my tiny G-string bottom off with it. As careful as I was, it was impossible to do it without pulling my suit half way off. I straightened up and pulled the tiny string around my hips up which only forced the third further into my butt crack. The tiny side strings just barely looped over the top curve of my butt cheeks before coming together and disappearing in my butt. Then before turning around I tucked my finger tips into the front triangle and adjusted it so my labia and pubic hair was covered. My pussy was covered but there was no hiding the outline of my now swollen lower lips.

I then threw my shorts, hat and sunglasses in my bag and justified my next move by saying to myself, “It probably wouldn’t stay on anyway.” With that I reached behind my now all but naked back and untied the string holding the two top patches of cloth in place leaving my back now completely bare. When I slipped it over my head my front all but joined my back in the amount of skin exposed. I took a deep breath and causally tossed it in my bag as well.

I then turned around and face my drooling admirers. My nipples which were already showing signs of excitement perked up even more as all eyes were riveted to my chess. You would have though these guys hand never seem breasts before. I had to clear my throat a couple of times to break their attention away.

There was a moment of silence before Bob suggested putting some more sun block on. I started to do my arms and then handed the bottle to Bob and said here go ahead. There in front of the two local he made sure I wasn’t going to burn. I know Bob was enjoying it because his hard-on was poking me in the back as he worked the lotion in. Both the captain and mate were also sporting huge bulges in their pants.

There I was one scrap of cloth short of being naked in front of these guys. After thinking about it, it was probably sexier than had I been completely naked. As Bob rubbed in the lotion my nervous stomach was giving way to an aroused feeling of excitement. Perhaps sex is a cure for a hangover. More likely it just shifts you brain away from one thought and towards a much more pleasant one. Bob knew I was getting excited by his attention and turned me around away from the crew and did my front. Oh God was I getting turned on. By then I had my hangover replaced by this wonderful sensual feeling. Bob worked his way from my breasts to my stomach and lower. I had to grab his arm as it slid his hand to the only place that he didn’t have free access to.

My breathing was already quickened as I fought the temptation and told him, “Not here.” I tried to calm myself down before heading back to the crew. They apparently were also caught up in the moment as they stared on.

Somewhat awkwardly, we all got our act together and got ready to get in the water. The mate was more than happy to help me into my tank and vest. He was paying extra attention, making sure my straps were tightened just right. The vest seemed a little small because instead of covering my breasts as most do this one only served to push them together as would a wonder bra, creating even more cleavage than I deserved and leaving them exposed and vulnerable. In making the adjustments, the rough straps brushed across my breasts and nipples several times sending waves of sensations through me. My nipples have always been extremely sensitive when aroused and being exposed like that just made them a magnet for every inadvertent contact. I guess there’s a reason they are normally kept protected.

Next came the weight belt which he carefully adjusted around my waist taking every opportunity to feel me up in the process. I smiled at him to let him know I knew what he was up to. Once my arousal had settled down to a comfortable level it became a bit of a game so I told him I didn’t think he gave me enough weight. So he unbuckled it and took it off letting his hand slide down my stomach as he took it off. When he replaced it, he knelt down to fasten the buckle. In doing so, he had and incredible close up view of the only piece of me hidden from his view.

The movement of getting my tank on had caused it to slip ever so slightly on my hips which gave him a pretty nice view down my bikini. With a couple of stray hairs escaping I was quite certain he could make out the top of my slit barely an inch below the top of my tightly trimmed pubic hair.

With that complete he urged me to sit so he could put on my fins. My, what service I was getting. Meanwhile Bob had to fend for himself.

Finally we were suited up so to speak and ready to get wet. I made my last minute checks and did a big scissor kick entry off the back of the boat. Wow, the water was colder than I had thought. It actually felt quite exhilarating floating in the water, my sea sickness long since forgotten.

Once Bob got in, we headed to the bottom and checked out the reef. The fish were amazing as were the warm and cold spots we passed through. Of course Bob wanted to see as much as he could so he bolted off away from the boat only stopping to check out under some large pieces of coral. Under one he found a giant lobster. Had we only brought along our grab bag we would have been able to have him for dinner.

It didn’t take long for me to feel the cold. The water at that depth was much cooler than on the surface. On one of our few breaks Bob made this sign with holding his hands out from his chess with his two index fingers extended. I couldn’t figure out what he meant until he told me after. He was mimicking my nipples which were puckered up from the cold as apposed to being aroused.

Eventually the cold got to both of us so we headed back to the boat. I unstrapped my weight belt and tank and handed it up to the mate anxiously waiting my return. I then took my fins off, and holding them in one hand, headed up the ladder. I’m sure Bob was enjoying the view from below as my bare ass climbed the ladder. I know the captain and mate did as an ear to ear smile crossed both their faces. As I got on deck I quickly adjusted my bikini bottom which had slid down exposing my trimmed bush and a portion of my pussy.

We stowed our stuff and Bob proceeded to warm me up, as the crew got ready to get underway. I was feeling pretty good after our nice little swim so I never bothered to put my top back on. After we warmed up Bob suggested lying out on the fore deck and getting some sun. At first I lid on my stomach but after a bit rolled over onto my back. That could have been a mistake because I think the captain was spending more time looking at me than where he was going.

Bob whispered in my ear that I should take off the bottom and see if he can steer in a straight line. I told him he was crazy and that I didn’t want us to get killed out her.

We pulled into our second dive spot and went through the same routine getting ready. There were hardly any fish on this dive but that didn’t stop Bob from racing this way and that way to try to find them. I didn’t see the point since the more we raced around the more air we consume and the quicker we had to come up.

Bob hadn’t stopped until I had sucked down about half of my tank. He seemed to be signing that he was bored since we hadn’t seen but a couple of fish. He started off again when I had an idea.

He swam a ways ahead ignoring me. When he stopped to check under a big block of coral, I swam directly over him and deliberately rubbed my bare breasts over his head. He looked up a little startled as if a fish had brushed him. He then turned around and almost lost his mouth piece as he saw me.

While he had swum off, I had slipped off my bikini bottom and had tucked it into a pocket on my vest leaving me completely naked. There just something about skinny-dipping that just gets my blood flowing. Bathing suits certainly have their place but somehow they seem terribly out of place in the water.

I took my own mouth piece out and silently mouthed, “Hey sexy,” to him. He took his mouthpiece out, but before he had a chance to say anything, I planted a kiss on him. I wrapped my legs tight around him there in 50 feet of water. It was incredible sexy but unfortunately only lasted a couple of seconds before I had to grab my mouthpiece for a breath of air.

I know it would have been wickedly wild to try having sex under water but I guess between Bob’s chilly penis and my fear of drowning we never did. Even so it was incredible exciting having my bare body wrapped around Bob under water. After a couple of minutes, I unwrapped, and by then, Bob didn’t seem to mind that he hadn’t seen any fish.

We swam around for a while long this time with Bob seemingly much more satisfied to stay with me and even follow. Eventually, we headed back towards the boat. I guess there is a way to get a man to follow.

We got back to the boat and I was hanging on the ladder handing my tank up when I realized I hadn’t taken my suit out of the vest pocket. At first I felt embarrassed but then didn’t care. Either way I was committed.

The captain and mate had surely expected to see me come out topless but their jaw dropped as I ascended the ladder completely stark naked. No mysteries left with me. All of me was there for the looking. My nipples were sticking out like bullets as they had after the first dive but this time my swollen lower lips available as well. I had distracted them to the point that they all but ignored Bob, leaving him to lug his tank up the ladder himself.

I actually went back and helped take Bob’s gear, as it was probably my fault that he was being ignored. I felt especially exposed yet terribly excited as I stretched to help Bob off with his tank. It was not surprising that after this dive I barely felt cold.

It was a wonderfully fulfilling feeling between the exertion and sexual arousal. After feeling barely alive this morning I felt invigorated and excited now. Nothing like being naked in front of 3 attentive male eyes to get your blood flowing

We stored our gear and everyone else seemed more than happy for me to remain naked for the ride back. So I did. I whispered in Bob’s eye that I was a horny as hell and it was shame these guys were around because I was ready for a post dive workout of our own. All he said was save that thought.

Bob wanted to spread out up front again but I didn’t want these guys to run the boat up on the rocks or something on the way in so we all hung out in the cabin.

Bob dared me to stay naked until the boat reached the dock but I wasn’t so sure about that. I said we’ll see how many boats we see on the way in. We didn’t see any boats until came around the point and then there were two sailboats motoring in. One looked to have a family onboard with some small kids so I started to get nervous. Eventually as we got closer I dug my G string bottom out of the vest pocked of one of the BCs and slid it up my legs just as we came along side. I’m pretty sure they figured out what was going on as we sped past. I was still topless as we passed the sailboat which certainly drew some stares.

Still felling a bit turned on, I did stay that way as we motored into the harbor. I wasn’t sure if I’d get in trouble but it sure was nice. I just couldn’t get enough of that cool refreshing breeze blowing across my bare skin. I asked the captain if I should put my top back on and he said in his rough accent, “Ok with me. Ok with me.”

I was feeling particularly wound up so I stayed topless or in my case darn near naked all the way into the dock. It wasn’t until we had docked and started gathering our gear that I dug my bikini top out of my bag. Bob wanted me to stay topless, but that was a bit much. As it was I left my shorts in my bag which left me in a tiny G string bottom (that left my ass bare) and a top that barely covered my nipples. I had more attention than I need as we walked down the dock and back to our boat.

Carrie1
Carrie1
616 Followers