Carrie's Towel Adventure Ch. 1

Story Info
She goes out in public in only a towel.
9.3k words
4.64
154.1k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carrie1
Carrie1
619 Followers

Introduction:

Hi my name is Carrie. I'm a 23-year-old recent college graduate who through the encouragement of others has become a bit of an exhibitionist.

It all started when Lisa, my college roommate, and I went on vacation to the Caribbean and the airline lost my bags. None of my friend’s clothes fit me so I ended up spending almost the whole week in nothing but a borrowed bikini. I found that despite my nervousness I got extremely excited and aroused when wearing it in public especially places were you wouldn’t expect a bikini to be worn. I found this constant arousal to be like a natural high and once I got over being a nervous wreck I found it quite enjoyable.

Since then I’ve had a couple other interesting adventures. I find that pushing my limits quite exhilarating and challenging. I do seem to need that little push to get me started but after that look out.

This story is the result of a dare I did a while back. Sort it has taken so long to get the story out. The dare was to wear a towel and nothing else for a whole day and to visit soas many public places as you dare. Once I started it escalated into a bet with my housemates over the rent. They bet me my share of that month’s rent that I couldn’t make it through the rest of the weekend without putting anything else on. We negotiated back and forth and eventually I put my clothes were my mouth was, so to speak. Certainly not on my body. In the end I even managed another related dare that I had always wanted to do but never had the nerve to try.

How it got started:

This whole wild weekend got started when my boyfriend Jim cancelled our weekend plans because he had to work. It was a beautiful early fall weekend and I was complaining to my two friends that I share our house with, Karen and Sue, that I was bored. We got talking over breakfast about what we could do and somehow ended up talking about the beach story I posted on the Internet. I mentioned this one email I got from a reader. It was a dare to go out to a public place wearing just a towel and nothing else. I started telling them about how I did something similar in college where I ran from the dorm to the bell tower and back in just a towel. Everyone started laughing and said that I should give it a try again. I said I’d die but Karen and Sue kept going on saying they’d help.

Well, the exact dare was to wear the towel for a whole day and to as many public places as I could manage. I got to thinking about it and called my best friend Lisa to tell her about it and get some encouragement. It did sound exciting and I was so bored.

Lisa and I caught up on things and talked about going back up to her parents new vacation ski house. Lisa’s parents just bought this place in upstate New York and Lisa and I had just been up fixing it up in exchange for a place to stay when we went skiing. Should be interesting come winter spending more time with Lisa. God knows what trouble she can get me in. I know fixing it up certainly was fun.

Anyway, I told her about the dare and she went nuts. She said I had to do it. She went on to explain that I would be less exposed than the time I went rollerblading in my bikini. I explained that she was right if it stayed on, but….

I really do get off on the challenge so one side of me wanted to say yes but the practical side of me said, You’ve got to be kidding. We continued back and forth and I was starting to get excited as we talked about it. Eventually I was so excited I agreed. Lisa said she wished she could be there to see it. I said, “I wish you were here to help me through it.”

It wasn’t until I hung up that I realized what I had agreed to. I went back and told Karen and Sue and they said, “This should be fun.” Now the reality was starting to set in and the nervousness started to come through in my voice. Karen said, “what’s the matter I thought this is the kind of thing you get off on.” I said, “It’s just that in a towel if it slips you’re totally naked. I’m not sure I’m ready for that possibility.”

Sue made some comment about how well the towel would stay on across my 34 C chest. I was surprised at her humble frankness when she mentioned how small she was compared to me. Sue is about 5’ 3” with light brown shoulder length hair. She weighs about 130 and has a modest 34A 25 36 figure. Karen is about the same height, maybe 5” 4” and weighs about 130. She has about a 32B, 26 34 figure. She is lot wilder than Sue but has never gone along with me on any of my dares. When we all started renting this place they both thought I was crazy but recently Karen has started to get into my craziness and actually help me despite not participating.

Me. I’m about 5’9”, 34C, 22, 33. I have almost shoulder length blonde hair and weigh about 125. I stay in pretty good shape by working out almost every morning and am pretty proud of my body. I used to be on the swim team with Lisa and still have a competitive streak despite no longer playing competitive sports. Now it seems that I get my competitive excitement by challenging myself to pull off more and more daring adventures.

We continued breakfast and Karen and Sue started talking about places I could go and things I could do. Suddenly I lost my appetite as I heard some of their ideas. Karen suggested going shopping at the mall, while Sue came up with going to diner and dancing. As the ideas kept coming the butterflies in my stomach started building until I said. “There is no way I’m doing any of that stuff.” They said, “You can’t just sit around here. That would be nothing. And wouldn’t complete the dare.”

My butterflies kept building thinking about what I had gotten myself into. I guess I could still have backed out but then I’d never hear the end of it. I went into the bathroom a couple of times to see what the towel would look like on me. I pulled a nice white one out of the closet and held it up to my chest and looked in the mirror. I needed to see how bad this was going to be so I pulled my tee shirt and shorts off and wrapped it around me.

I didn’t have any underwear on so there I was in front of the mirror checking out the latest in towel wear. I held one towel up and it came from my boobs to just below my ass. I was covered but just barely. My top was covered but my chest forced the towel out leaving about a 4-inch gap down my side. Anyone one looking could see quite a bit of me through the gap. I looked through the closet for one of our beach towels figuring that would cover me better. I found one and tried it on. It covered me to my toes and was plenty wide enough. It was just then that the phone rang. It was Lisa seeing how I was doing. I made a big fuss about how I was modeling the latest in a new line of designer towels just debuting in the hippest of fashion circles. She was laughing hysterically as she gave me a few more ideas.

After I hung up I got dressed again and tried to relax.

Karen came in showing me a towel she had found in the linen closet saying, “You’ll just love it when it comes off the first time.” My jaw dropped when I saw it. I stuttered before saying, “I can’t wear that I’m to tall for it. My ass will be showing.” She said “If that’s too small we have this one.” pulling out another towel. This one was a little bigger but not by much.

I was still looking over the second towel as she started talking about her ideas for me. She said, “we can start out by getting something to eat and drink at that restaurant I liked. Then after we loosened you up a bit we can … and …” She was going a mile a minute before I could slow her down. I said, “I’m not just going to waltz in in a towel. Isn’t that a bit obvious. How about this. We go to the gym and work out, I’ll go in to take a shower and when I come out I find that all of my clothes are gone.” Karen actually liked it, Saying, “Sounds good. That way you won’t be able to back out.” I wasn’t too sure I liked it when she said it that way.

We all left to get into our workout outfits. I took of my shorts and top off and threw them on the floor next to the bed. Karen ducked her head in saying, “Won’t be needing them for a while.” I turned around and gave here a sheepish smile. When she got a look at me she commented on my aroused state. “Excited already huh.”

I started to pull out one of my usual pairs of shorts and a sport bra when my aroused mind started to come up with devilish ideas. I reached to the bottom of my draw and pulled out this one outfit that I hadn’t worn but a couple of times. You see it’s super tight and when stretched out it fits like a second skin. I’ve only worn it when I wanted to be extra charged up like now. I held it up and it looked like it was made for a little girl. Not a 23 year old with a 34 inch chest.

I stretched it out and pulled it over my hips not bothering with anything underneath. Wow was it tight. I was looking at the top as Karen reappeared in the doorway. Seeing the top I had chosen she said, “I have to see this. You’re never getting them into that little thing.”

I took the top and stretched it as far as I could and pulled it over my head. I got it to my boobs in one pull but that was it. I sucked in my chest and stretched it one more time to pull it down over my breasts. Actually it wasn’t that hard since it was kind of light and really stretchy.

It was a simple light gray sports bra. Just covering my breasts and not much more. I’m pretty firm so my breasts don’t need much support and they certainly weren’t getting any in that top except from the tightness. I looked at myself in the mirror remembering how easily you could make out my nipples through the tight top. Not only did my nipples poke through but the outline of my areolas was visible. My lips were also clearly outlined as they pressed against my shorts. I was already clearly turned on and we hadn’t even started the dare. There certainly weren’t any secrets about my body hidden by this outfit.

Karen and Sue both had on their stylish stretch pants and sports tops. Sue stopped in her tracks when she saw me. Sue said, “nice top” while Karen said, “I wish I could look that good in something like that”.

I looked in the hall mirror one last time and couldn’t believe how hot I looked. I hadn’t worn this outfit in a while and had forgotten how much showed. I guess the gym is a bit like the beach in that you tend to wear less than you would elsewhere.

We arrived at the gym just in time for aerobics. Karen was member despite hardly ever coming so she walked right in leaving me to sign Sue in. There were three people behind the desk that I didn’t know since I usually come in the morning. Two guys and a girl. Both guys snapped to attention when they saw me. I showed my ID and signed Sue in when I noticed the girl checking me out even more than the guys. She said, directed straight at me, that her name was Terry and to ask for her if I need anything, absolutely anything. Boy was she being obvious or what. I thought I’d have to watch out for her more than the guys.

We just put our stuff in the locker room when the real reason we were here hit me. This was just the first set up for the real adventure. Despite how revealing this outfit was I wouldn’t even have it when I walked out of here. That kind of put things in perspective and sent a wave of fear through my body. Wow. Was I really going to walk out of here today in nothing but a towel. I could feel my nipples pressing even harder at my tight top at just the thought.

Karen yelled back if I was coming or hiding in the locker room the whole time. Luckily there wasn’t anyone that I knew from the morning on the floor. The class was fast so I knew Sue would fade quickly and I didn’t think Karen would last long.

The instructor started us off slowly and then really got into it. I love aerobics because it combines dancing with exercise. I can really loose myself when a good tune comes along. Sue is a really good dancer but as expected faded fast and left for the machines. Karen was doing pretty well and was getting into it like I was. I was really into it since I was so wound up. After a bit Karen smiled and pointed back towards me. I had worked up quite a sweat and was really starting to show through my top now. In addition to my nipples, the dark of my areolas were clearly visible along with the outline of my breasts. I should have run back to the locker room right then but I was too into it to stop despite the show I was putting on. The combination of the exposure and the exercise was combining to really turn me on now. I could feel my mound pressing against my skin tight shorts as I moved.

Karen was starting to show signs of fading but I felt great despite the fact that the more I perspired the more I showed. Finally the instructor slowed things down for our cool down. By then my top was completely soaked with my breasts showing through quite clearly. When we finally stopped Karen asked if we were done yet. “Done? What’s the matter? Are you tired? I’m just getting warmed up.” Karen responded by saying, “It looks like your pretty warmed up from what I can see. And that’s quite a bit.” Sue was talking to some guys by the bikes. As we approached everyone stopped and checked me out. By then I was so turned on I didn’t care. I was felling good when Sue asked if I was ready to get started.

We walked over to the water fountain to discuss the rest of the plan. Karen’s plan was for her and Sue to go to the locker room shower and change. I was to wait 20 minutes before coming in. I would then take off my clothes and go to the shower leaving all of my stuff on the bench. Then they would gather up all my clothes and leave, waiting for me in the car. Karen suggested that I not acknowledge them in the locker room so we wouldn’t raise suspicion that the thing was a set up.

My arousal started to rise again as I thought about what was going to happen. My nipples, which by now were clearly visible through my top, started to started to throb with excitement making them even more pronounced. My lower lips, which were engorged beyond belief, pressed hard against the front of my shorts giving me the most wonder full sensation.

Before leaving me, Karen and Sue asked me if I was sure I still wanted to go through with this. I only managed a tiny nod of acknowledgement as I knew my fate was sealed with my response. With that they turned and left me to contemplate my decision. My breath was coming quicker as I stood there. I had 20 minutes to think about it. I took a quick drink and slowly walked back to the equipment. I sat on the cruncher machine thinking about my situation before stating my cycle. It helped a little and I was starting to calm down as I noticed several young guys staring in my direction. I moved over to some less conspicuous machines but one of them followed and wanted to start a conversation. I know he was trying to pick me up but my mind was swimming in my own thoughts. After a couple of minutes I think he gave up on getting my number but continued to take in the view my wet workout suit was providing. I did part of my regular work out but couldn’t get over the fact that I was about to walk out of there completely naked with only a towel to cover me. If this guy thought he had a site now, he should stick around for a bit.

I looked up at the clock and I think 20 minutes had passed although I wasn’t sure. I did one more set and walked over to the water fountain again. I just stood there thinking about this dare. In one way a towel was much larger than any of my bikinis and probably bigger than this workout outfit. But a towel just wasn’t made to be worn as clothes. If it stayed on it may not be that bad but if it didn’t… I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and hurried to the locker room before I changed my mind. As I walked over Terry from the front desk walked in with me asking if I had a good work out. She glanced down at my chest giving an approving smile at the site of my clearly visible breasts.

I looked around for Karen and Sue as I walked in but didn’t see them. I figured they must be down one of the other rows. I sat down thinking that this was my last chance to bail. With my hand shaking I unlocked my locker and took my bag out. I then pulled the towel out of my bag staring at it for a second. I was still staring at the towel when Terry came up from behind me and startled me. She tried to start up a conversation just as I got ready to take my top off. Her timing gave her intent away. I hesitated hoping she would leave me alone. Had she only known what I was up to. A moment later she started talking to the women behind me. I was sure she was just stalling waiting for me to strip. I then saw Karen causally walk by give me a one of those what’s taking you so long looks.

Time had come. I slowly kicked off my sneakers taking the first little step towards nudity. Again, I took a deep breath and forced my fingers under the bottom of my tight top. I almost expected Terry to ask if I needed any help. I heard her conversation with the women behind me stutter a bit as I pulled the skin-tight top over my breasts. I could feel them literally pop free as the top brushed my elongated nipples. As it did I couldn’t help but let out little sigh of excitement and the sensation sent a bolt of lightning through my nervous system. The conversation behind me literally stopped mid sentence. I slowly examined the red marks that the tight top had left trying to rub them out with my hands.

I carefully placed my top in my bag as I took some long deep breaths trying to calm my self down a bit. Terry came back and started talking to me again as she openly stared at my breasts. I was feeling more nervous undressing in front of her than in front of most guys. I was starting to think that she might take my clothes if Karen didn’t. I was so horny and knew that I needed to get on with this before I went nuts.

I stood up barefoot and topless and looked right into Terry’s eyes and proceed to introduce myself. I tried to calm my voice as best I could but the nervous came through anyway. I tried to maintain eye contact, kind of challenging her to defy her desire to look at my chest. I then pushed my thumbs into the waist band of my shorts and pulled them down while trying to continue the conversation. I caught a couple of glances and then an obvious sigh from Terry as I struggled to get my skin tight lycra shorts over my hips.

Enough of this, I was losing it quickly myself. I quickly put my shorts in my bag and grabbed my towel saying good-bye to Terry figuring she wasn’t going to follow me into the shower. I took one last look at my bag as I left. The tiles felt cold against my bare feet. I’ve always been a little self-conscious of my feet since at 9 and a half they were pretty large.

As I entered the shower stall I hung my only remaining piece of clothing over the hook. I turned the water on and looked down at my seriously overloaded body as I waited for the water to warm up. I couldn’t believe what I looked like. I still had a faint sheen of perspiration covering my entire body and every muscle was pumped from my work out. My nipples were as hard as a rock and at least 1/2 of an inch long and mound was puffed out exposing my pink inner lips. My clit was clearly visible sticking out from under its protective hood. What a site I must have presented to this woman that probably would have jumped me quicker than my boyfriend Jim would.

I tried to relax under the soothing water but it was impossible. The more I tried to calm myself the more excited I became. I hardly ever masturbate but I needed to release some of this sexual tension if I was going to make it through this. I was thankful that the water was drowning out most of my excitement because I know I let out an auditable Oh God as I climaxed right there in the shower.

Carrie1
Carrie1
619 Followers