Carrie's Vacation Adventure Day 2

Story Info
Her second day in only a bikini.
6.2k words
4.45
68.3k
14
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carrie1
Carrie1
611 Followers

The next day we woke to the phone ringing. Lisa jumped up to answer it saying it was the airline. Thank God, I thought. Now I can get my stuff back. I walked over to the phone forgetting that I was naked. I was just excited that they had found my bag. After a couple of minutes trying to understand the guy’s broken English, he seemed to be saying he wasn't sure if it was my bag since it didn't have any name tag on it. As I stood there naked Jane walked into the kitchen and started to make a cup of coffee. She gave me the once over and I wasn't sure what to make of it but was too engaged in the conversation on the phone to care. I asked Lisa to get me something to put on. She brought me over my pair of sneakers. "Ha ha" I said. "How about a towel or something?"

Eventually, she brought me a towel from the bathroom. After what seemed like forever the guy from the airline opened the bag and described what was inside. It obviously wasn't mine. I started to get mad asking what was I supposed to do and what about my camera and the stuff in the bag. They said they'd keep looking and let me know as soon as they found it. By then everyone was up. Barbara and Lisa had showered and sat down at the table starting to munch on the food they had bought last night. I was really hungry especially after the dancing and hike so I offered to cook scrambled eggs.

Barbara and Lisa had changed into their bikinis and were all ready for the beach. Lisa's bikini was her favorite red and pink one. It was a nice suit, not too daring and fit her really well. Barbara's was also a nice suit; a little smaller than Lisa's, drawn high up her hips. The top showed a lot of her breasts but nothing you wouldn't expect. When Jane came out of the shower she already had her suit on. It was one of those bikinis with the short's style pants. It was kind of neon in color. It looked good but kind of boyish. There I was cooking eggs trying to keep the towel on.

I served the eggs and sat down at the table to eat when Jane brought out the string bikini she had mentioned last night. String was the right word. It was all string and a couple of patches. All together it wasn't much bigger than a napkin. What a contrast to the shorts suit she had on now. I was shocked. I said, "You actually wear this thing?" She said, "only for tanning in private."

Lisa said, "even if you do wear it, it probably won't stay on for long." Barbara said, "It should be interesting for you to go swimming in that." I just ate my eggs wondering what to do. I thought I'd just have to go down to the resort store and just buy a bikini. Lisa said, "Remember those prices we saw last night." The cheapest suit we saw was $89. And I didn't even like it. After we finished I decided to at least give Jane's bikini a try. I let the towel drop and went to pick it up when Barbara commented about my lack of tan lines. She said, "Looks like you used to not wearing a suit."

I was no stranger to nude sun bathing but in this case it was the tanning booth that I owed my tan to. Lisa said, "It would be a shame to ruin that great tan with tan lines." I said, "I had nothing against nudity, I had done my share of skinny dipping and nude sun bathing but it was usually in private." I said, " I'd give it a try if one of you would join me." Apparently no one was up to it. The bikini bottom was one of those Brazilian styles. Not quite a thong but not one that covered much either.

I joked that if I wore it backward it would probably cover enough to be respectable at least in the front. The problem was that there simply wasn't enough material from the top of the front to the back. When I pulled the back up my bush would show. When I pulled the front the crack in my butt would show. I said, "If I'm going to wear this I'll have to shave a little more; and off to the bathroom I went. I borrowed Lisa's razor and trimmed my bush a little more. It wasn't like I had a lot when I started but by the time I was done I was really trimmed. If I pulled it up all the way and tied the sides really tight, I think it may actually stay on.

The real problem with the bottom was that the ties stings were only about a quarter inch in diameter and they didn't provide much elasticity. When I tied it as tight as I did there was hardly any stretch left in it. I walked back into the living room and showed the others. Lisa and Jane really like it. Barbara said, "Why bother?" The top was the real problem. I knew it wasn't going to work but I tried it anyway. I pulled it up to my breasts and asked Lisa to tie it in back. She just laughed saying that the string wasn't long enough to reach. That didn't surprise me since I had to use every last bit of string on the bottom just to tie a small bow.

"Well, I guess you'll just have to go topless," Lisa said. Well I had gone topless before but never at a public beach resort and never with a bottom like this one. I might as well be naked, I thought. Everyone was getting impatient having to wait for me. Well, could I do this I thought? I certainly wasn't going to stay in the room, but did I have the nerve to go down to the beach practically naked. Again I asked if anyone else would join me. They said, "What are you kidding? What's it going to be? We're missing the Sun" Lisa said.

I grabbed my towel and sunglasses and said, "here goes, just bring lots of lotion, I'm going to need it." I wrapped the towel around me making sure it was good and tight. Everyone else already had their tee shirt and shorts on. As we walked to the elevator Lisa said, "I can't believe your actually doing this." I said "what the heck after last night I guess I can do anything."

Referring to the hike with/without the dress. As I walked though the lobby it seemed that everyone was looking at me. I think I was just imaging it but I was sure everybody knew I was all but naked under the towel. There were other women in beach cover-ups but I was the only one wrapped in a towel. Barbara wanted to check out the activities board and sign up for a day trip. I said, "how about we check out the beach first." We walked out past the pools to the beach. There weren't that many people at the pool yet. I guess it was still a little early. The beach was really nice with the nicest white sand and blue water. I forgot to mention that all the activities at the resort were included in the extraordinary price tag. That was ok; I hate it when all you do is sit around because you can't afford to do anything. Especially on a college girl's budget. We walked over to the activities hut and asked them what we could do.

They had sailing, wind surfing, snorkeling, water skiing and scuba diving if you're certified. Lisa and I were both certified and asked what was involved. They said that all you had to do was pass the little checkout that they give in the pool. The next one was scheduled for 4:00 that afternoon. I told Lisa, how about we just lay on the beach for now. I still wasn't ready to go prancing around topless. We found a spot off to the side of the resort. I looked around to see how many women were going topless and don't see many. Only a couple down the beach a ways. I didn't see anyone totally naked. I asked if we could move down a bit further but no one wanted to be too far from the little beach bar.

Everyone pulled down chases and started to make themselves comfortable. Lisa asked, "Aren't you going to join us?" I said, "I was still getting used to the idea. I thought you said there would be lots of naked people." Lisa said, "It's still early, show us what you've got, time to work on that tan." I looked around to see if anyone was looking and held my breath. We'll here goes. I dropped the towel and lay down on my stomach. "Not ready for the whole show yet" Lisa said. I really felt naked there. The bikini bottom didn't cover enough to be worth mentioning and that was the only thing I had. Jane said "you had better put some lotion on, the sun is really strong down here."

After Lisa finished her self she did my back and legs. It felt good being out in the warm sun after a winter of cold back home. After a while I started to relax when everyone decided they were hot and went down to the water. "Aren't you coming?" they said. Well now was the real test. Could I roll over and show my breasts to the world. Lisa kept yelling saying the water was great. I hesitated for a bit then said what the heck. No one down here knows me and I can't get arrested or anything. I looked around to see if anyone was staring and as calmly as I could sat up and got up.

I remembered what someone once told me that when you’re embarrassed or scared never look down. Always look straight ahead and smile. Don't let them know how you really feel. I slowly walked down to the water always looking at my friends and acted like I had done this all my life. Inside however my heart was beating a mile a minute and my nipples started to get hard. What a show I must have been putting on. There I was almost naked in a public place. What a rush!

When I got to the water’s edge I started to run and dove through the first wave. That was a mistake. When I went to stand up my bikini bottom was hanging on to one ankle. One more inch and that would have been it. I quickly grabbed it and pulled it back in place. I swam over to my friend and everyone started splashing and playing around. Barbara said. "Looks like you're getting used to going naked." I said. "Not naked just topless." I told Lisa what had happened when I dove through the wave. She said, "Want to try some body surfing?"

Well the horseplay only lasted a couple of minutes before everyone headed back to the chases. Now I had to walk up the beach towards all the people. A few more had gathered since we arrived. Still no one else was topless near where we were set up. I was starting to get used to it now and it wasn't as bad despite the feeling that everyone was looking at me. I know these guys over at the bar were. They even pointed me out to some of their friends. This time I just sat down and toweled myself off. Let them stare. At that point they had already seem just about everything. After I dried off I spread the sun tan lotion on my front. I tried to be cool about doing my breasts but couldn't help thinking that this isn't something that you do in public. I was getting braver and laid back on my back when I noticed that between the cut of the suit and where the strings sat on my hips it left about an inch gap between my lower stomach and the top edge of the suit. You see the suit sat lower on my hips that it should and I had a really flat stomach almost concave. The bottom resembled one of those older style hip-hugging suits than the newer styles that sit above your hips. I wasn't winning any fashion awards, that's for sure. I looked behind me to see if anyone was directly behind me. Luckily there wasn't because they would have been able to see quite a bit of what was left of my bush. Probably should have shaved even more.

I was just about to fall asleep when Barbara suggested a walk. I was just getting used to being topless and wasn't ready to flaunt it yet. Then Barbara said "what's a mater chicken." If there's one think I can't stand is being challenged. I don't think she expected me to take here up on it. She was starting to get on my nerves so I said, "sure, I'm getting tired of just sitting around." Luckily we started walking away from the resort and not right past the front. We walked passed the topless girls. They were still the only ones topless besides me. There was a long stretch of beach with hardly any people so I started to fell more comfortable.

Then we came to a bend and a more populated section in front of one of the hotels. Well here I go practically naked and not a single naked or topless person in site. We chatted all the time but I couldn't help but think everyone was looking at me. I saw one girl hit her boyfriend for looking at me. That kind of made me giggle. All this attention was starting to get me excited. My nipples were already rock hard when Lisa commented on my arousal pointing out my nipples to the others. I said, "You walk down a public beach topless and see if you’re not affected."

On the way back it didn't bother me as much. I just hoped no one was taking any pictures. When we got back to our chases we sat down for a while. It was time to re apply the lotion. For me it wasn't a problem trying to avoid getting it on my suit. I just spread it everywhere. It was then that the guys Barbara and Jane had met yesterday stopped by. Their names were Todd and Jim. All the time they were talking to Barbara they're staring at me. I was starting to get uncomfortable when Barbara and Jane got up and walked over to the bar with the guys. It was fine with me.

Then Lisa suggested we check out to jet skis at the activities hut. It sounded like fun but there were a lot more people back there than where we were laying out. Again, what the heck, you only live once. Off we went, Lisa in her fairly modest bikini and me practically naked. Lisa asked about the jet skis and also signed us up for the scuba check out. After the guy gave us some instructions and checked us out, Lisa chickened out and didn't want to go by herself. They said it would carry two if we wanted to go together. Checked us out was an appropriate term.

All the time he was telling us how to ride the Jet Ski he was checking me out. I thought these guys saw enough naked girls to keep them happy. He gave us these waist belt floatation devices. I was hoping for the regular vest types so I could hide my boobs. Lisa wanted me to drive so I jumped on the front and Lisa jumped on behind me. Lisa wrapped her arms around my stomach so she wouldn't fall off. I jokingly told here "no cheap feels. Keep those hands where they belong. Off we went. I had ridden one of these before so I knew what to expect but this was Lisa's first time.

All she did was scream in my ear. I threatened to throw her off if she didn't stop screaming. It was a blast. I had totally forgotten about my nakedness until we hit a wave and Lisa's hand slid up my stomach to my breasts. She said she was sorry that it's just hard holding on when we go over the waves. She said that was fun (the waves), Let’s do it again. This time she grabbed my stomach really tight as we went over a series of waves. She tried to hold on but almost flew of the back as once again her hands slid up to my breasts. I joked and said. "I didn't think you were that kind of girl." She said, "She needed something to hold on to." I said, "My breasts aren't the right thing. Maybe if you were a guy." We rode around for another a half and hour before heading in. After a while it seemed like Lisa's hands spent more time on my breasts that on my stomach. I guess there wasn't much she could do though. We thanked the attendant and he said come again any time.

We walked back to the chases looking where Barbara and Jane were lying. I asked were the guys were. Barbara said they had told them to get lost. Everyone was hungry so we decided to get lunch at the cafe by the pool. Everyone put on they're tee shirts and I wrapped myself in a towel. Barbara said, "What's the matter a touch of modesty?" She was really starting to annoy me. We ordered burgers and drinks and talked about a lot of nothing. The waiter kept looking down at me to see if I had anything on under the towel. I guess he hadn't seen me at the beach. I got up to go to the ladies room and the towel opened up. I quickly tied it around me again but not before the waiter knew I was topless.

After lunch we just soaked up the sun until Lisa asked if anyone wanted to go snorkeling. Both Barbara and Jane were interested and I figured I could use some practice if we were going to have to pass the scuba checkout this afternoon. The activities hut had a small boat that took you out to the reef just off shore. We all grab our mask and fins and waded out to the boat. Besides the four of us and the two dive masters, there were six other people on board. Four guys and two girls. The guys were cool. They just stared. It was the girls that where cold.

The one said "don't you have anything to cover up with." I said, "as a matter of fact no, the airline lost my bags and I had to borrow this else I'd be completely naked." They were the prissy type that you loved to get mad. Lisa said to them, "you wish you had as much" referring to my breasts I think. That really pissed them off. They moved to the front of the boat and started talking to the captain. The guys were quiet. I guess they just enjoyed the view. I was too mad at the girls to be concerned. I figured they had seen breasts before. When we got to the reef the mate threw the anchor in and gave us the safety drill. He told us that it was between 5 and 20 feet deep depending on how far from the reef you were.

We got our equipment. We told Barbara and Jane they had to spit in their masks to keep them from fogging. That grossed them out but they did it anyway. We were the last ones in since we were helping Barbara and Jane. We jumped in and started swimming towards the reef. Barbara had some trouble so I helped her a bit. Jane took to it like she had done it before. It came back to me pretty quickly too. I pulled my bikini bottom back in place as best I could. Under water it just slid around a lot more than on land. Talk about feeling naked. With the water magnifying everything I could only imagine the show I was putting on. Not much I could do about it so I just made the best of it all the time adjusting the bikini back in place.

After a while of that I thought about just taking it off completely but thought the better of it. I didn't need any of the guys swimming up behind me when I was completely naked. We circled back to the boat and climbed aboard. Jane had a little trouble so I help her with her mask and fins as she climbed up the ladder. With both hands full I climbed up the ladder as a big wave got me. I held on and made it on board. I dropped my stuff down and again pulled my bikini back in place. The girl who mouthed off on the way out said something like, "Why even wear the bikini it doesn't cover anything anyway." I was ready to say something when Lisa stepped in and calmed things down. Once we got back to the resort it was almost time for our check out.

We kept our gear and checked in at the dive pool. The instructor was busy talking to someone else when he caught a glimpse of me. He did a double take and asked if we needed any help. Well we certainly did get the VIP treatment. Talk about felling under dressed though. There were about 14 of us. 8 man and 6 women. All ages. About half had shorty wet suits and of the women only Lisa had a bikini. And then there was me. We had about a half-hour of briefing and then grabbed out tanks to get ready to get in the pool. We had to jump in and do the standard stuff like clearing out mask and buddy breathing. Not too bad, neither Lisa nor I drowned.

We both passed and could now go on any of the resort’s dives. By the time the check out ended it was getting late we walked back to the beach to see if Barbara and Lisa were still there. They weren't there and neither was any of our stuff, including my towel. My only other article of clothing. Luckily both Barbara and Jane were over at the bar having a drink with some new guys they met. They were laughing saying they just wanted to see my reaction.

"Ha ha" I said. The guys, Fred and Andy I think wouldn't give me my towel though. I said, "If your not going to let me cover up at least get me a drink." We sat there at the bar for about an hour. It started to cool off so the others had put on their tee shirts and shorts but no one would give me the towel. There we were sitting at the table and I was nearly naked while everyone else was pretty reasonably dressed. After a couple of drinks I really didn't care any more. It was kind of exciting.

Carrie1
Carrie1
611 Followers
12