Carrie's Vacation Adventure Day 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of minutes I thought about it and the difference between me now and with the bikini on really wasn't that much. I guess it was just the idea of being the only one naked that bothered me. I asked Lisa to bare it with me but she was having no part of it. Eventually I figured I had no choice. I started to walk to the shallower water and remembered to never look down and don't forget to smile. As I walked out of the water it was like every eye on the beach was on me; and why not most of the people on the beach were guys and I was completely naked. As I got close to the towel, I said, "well here's the rest of me, nothing left to your imagination now. I lay down on my stomach to hide my front from the stares. It felt weird being there naked when no one else was. Once again I tried to make to best of it and said, “It’s not too bad, you should try it."

Chris offered to rub some lotion on my back before I burned. How thoughtful of him. Speaking of burns, Barbara had gotten more sun that se should have. Everyone lotioned up with Chris doing me. I could tell he was enjoying it from the bulge in his suit. He did my back then my legs and hesitated. I said, "go ahead I know you want to." He did my ass extra well. He commented on my tan and how the only thing not tan was this little spot in the middle. He offered to do the front but I said no thanks. All at once the conversation turned to my tan and how I should work on that last little spot and then it would be the perfect tan. I said it looks like I'm doing that right now. Chris said something about how nice my ass was and asked me if I worked out a lot. I said I'm on the swim team and work out a couple of times a week back home.

Again after a while everyone got hot and when back in the water. Chris asked me if I wanted to try surfing again. Nothing to worry about now I was already naked. When everybody came back from their quick dip and started talking about me again, I decided to take him up on it. Boy was I getting brazen. We grabbed our boards and walked over to the surfing side of the beach. What a show. Me carrying a surfboard across the beach completely naked. My heart was in my throat again but I kept walking. Someone yield something to me but I just kept walking right into the water. Now to paddle out. If it looked bad before with the bikini on you should have seen me then. I bet Chris though he was in heaven surfing with the only naked chick on the beach. Once we got out there away from some of the people it didn't seem that bad. My heart started to settle down and I jumped on the next wave before I could think about what I was doing. I did pretty well. I was a little nervous since I knew everyone was looking at me. I paddled back out and did it again. By then it didn't matter. After about a half and hour I was starting to get good at it. It was actually a relief not to have to worry about that dammed bikini falling off. We started to get tired and headed back in.

Back across the beach to where the others were. This time I was walking pretty much towards most of the people though. They'd have and un-obstructed view of my front. I decided to carry the board on my outside hip and let them look. I think I was starting to become an exhibitionist. I lay down on my stomach again and let Chris apply some more lotion once I dried a little. Everyone was talking about my nude surfing and how daring I was. I told them after getting over my fear it was actually a relief not to have to worry about my bikini sliding around. I eventually flipped onto my stomach figuring they already seen everything. Chris offered to do my front but I declined. I just lay back, not believing I was completely naked in front of all those people. I guess I must have been getting use to it because I fell asleep right there on the beach naked. It wasn't until Lisa came running up screaming that she had found my bikini that I woke up. I guess it had washed up on the beach. That was a relief. At least I didn't have walk back naked. It started to get late and we decided to head back. The guys offered to give us a lift but there wasn't enough room for all of us.

We gathered up our stuff and started walking back. Barbara said, "Aren't you at least going to put you suit back on." I said. "Not yet." We had walked almost all the way back to the resort when I decide this had gone far enough. I said, "I need a couple of drinks like last night to muster enough courage to walk through the resort completely naked." Adding, " I don't thing there's enough alcohol here to get me to walk all the way up to the room naked. We returned our unused gear to the activities hut and headed back to the room.

Then I remembered that Lynne had said to stop by, that she might have something for me to wear. Their room was a cottage at ground level with their own entrance so we didn't have to walk through the lobby. Lisa and I headed over while Barbara and Jane went back to the room. I didn't bother to cover up. Boy I was really getting use to being topless. We knocked on the door and they invited us in. They had already showered and changed. Again I was under dressed. So what's new? They offered us a beer and asked what it was like up by the point. Lisa went on about my naked surfing and all. I was a little embarrassed. Lynn went into her room and came out with two shirts for me to try. She said they were big for here so they should fit me.

The one was a t top that actually fit. It looked a little smaller on me but it fit. There were a lot of my boobs showing but what was new about that. The bottom came to just above my navel. Not something I'd wear to church but the best thing I came across since we'd gotten there. She commented about the how much of my breasts were showing but I said "better that all of them showing." I took that off and tried the other shirt. That was a button up shirt but I couldn't quite button the ones in the middle. Lisa said, "try trying it around your breasts. That worked but there wasn't enough to tie a knot, just a loop. I pulled it a little tighter and spun around. It looked like as long as it was tight enough it would stay. We finished our beer and thanked them for the beers and headed back to our room. I decided to keep the shirt on. It looked a little funny a button up shirt (tied actually) and a tiny bikini bottom. I told Lisa it looked a lot better than the towel.

On the way through the lobby we ran into Barbara and Jane. They were changed and were at the indoor activity desk and were signing up for one of those day trip tours. It sounded kind of interesting. They take you by bus to around the island and over to these caves on the other side of the island where you spend the afternoon swimming through the caves. I sounded pretty good so we signed up. There was also this Rambo tour on Friday. I had heard some people talking about it and how tough it was. The guy behind the desk told us it wasn't that bad if you were in shape. He said they take you to the end of the island and make your way up this river with waterfalls and all and then climb to the top of the mountain. He said, " you can see almost the whole island from up there on a clear day. It sounded expensive considering we just signed up for the other trip. I told Lisa I still had some cloths to buy if I didn't want be prancing around topless all week. That's when the guy behind the desk checked out my strange outfit. Lisa said, "you only live once and besides you've done pretty good so far so" we signed up. Barbara and Jane need a little more convincing. We headed up to the room to shower and change and told Barbara and Jane we'd see them by the bar in an hour and decide what to do about dinner.

I decide not to wear the t-top since after a closer look it seemed a bit sheer. In the light you could my nipples and areola pretty clearly. I pulled on my short and tied the top nice and tight and head downstairs. It was actually the best dressed I'd been since arriving but Barbara still made me uncomfortable by saying. "Hope you have that thing safety pined on. It will never stay tied when you start dancing." I asked if anyone had a safety pin as well as the front desk and no one did. I kind of felt like I was still topless despite the shirt since it really didn't provide any support. I bounced around pretty good under the shirt. Dinner was nothing to talk about. Latter we went to this club someone had told up about but it was nice but kind of dead. I actually wanted to go back to the beach club but thought I'd never be able to keep covered and dancing the way I had the night before. Eventually these guys came up and asked us to dance. Barbara did but Lisa, Jane, and I just stayed and talked to the guys. After a couple of beers they convinced me to get up and dance. I really like to dance so it was hard for me to just sit there and drink. Barbara was right though, the more I danced the looser the top became. I had to tighten it up after every song. It was starting to remind me of the bikini. I managed to keep it tied the whole night but I know when it loosened up people got a pretty good view. The place never did pick up so after a while we headed back.

When we go back to the room Lisa said something about checking out how my tan was coming. When we got ready for bed I did the twirl and said, "what do you think"? "Almost gone" referring to my white ass. That nude sunbathing had given me some color where I usually don't get any. I must have been getting vain because I had to check it out for myself in the mirror. She was right. Except for a faint spot right in the middle of my butt and a few barely noticeable strap marks I had the perfect tan. Not a mark on me anywhere.

I was starting to think about what the girls on the swim team would think when I took my clothes off and they saw this tan. Lisa must have been having the same thought because she said, "wait till Sue sees that tan. Will she be jealous." Sue is this girl on the team that is always in the tanning booth and always flaunting her body in the locker room and elsewhere. Here goal is to achieve the perfect tan and thanks to the tanning booth does pretty well. Every time she comes back from the beach it’s tan lines though. I though it would be nice to show her this tan and just leave her hanging with how I got it. Anyway. Off to bed.

To Be Continued with day IV...

12