Carrie's Vacation Adventure Day 6

Story Info
New nudist has another adventurous day.
5.6k words
4.4
53k
9
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carrie1
Carrie1
616 Followers

We woke up late and had to rush to get ready. As soon as I moved to get up I could feel my abs were really sore from the day before. I slowly got out a bed and tried to massage my stomach muscles back to life. Lisa ran into the bathroom leaving me to suffer. I couldn't decide on which bikini I wanted. Since I didn't have a top for either it looked like I was going topless regardless. The thong stayed on better but I didn't want it ridding up my ass while we hiked.

The other was hard to keep in place but felt better when waking. I grabbed the second one and stuffed it in my pocked. Then I thought, if we have a lot of walking to do I had better put something on under these shorts. Denim shorts are a little rough down there if you know what I mean so I slipped them off and pulled the bikini on. I then put the shorts back on and grabbed my T-top. I should have asked Barbara to borrow here Bikini top but I figured she'd be wearing it today.

We ran down and jumped on the bus right as it was ready to leave. We drove for at least an hour to get to this place. I didn't think these islands were that big that you could drive for and hour in one direction. Then again with all the turns it may have only been 10 miles is so as the crow flies. When we got there everyone got out to stretch his or her legs. Our leader gave us the run down of the day. We were leaving the bus here and hiking up to this lake about a half-hour up the hill. Hill nothing; it looked like mountain. We would drop most of out stuff there and those that wanted to could hike up to the peak otherwise we could hang out at the lake.

After lunch we were going to hike up the gorge to the falls. We could hike up to the monument from there if we wanted to. There were about 25 people again in total, mostly guys and seven girls. There was Lisa, Jane and I, The two from the volleyball game (didn't need to see them again) and two girls I hadn't seen before. The leader said leave everything you don't need here it's a tough walk. Jane said to me "are you leaving your clothes?" A sharp "no" was my answer. Everyone slimed down to the essentials for the walk. For once I wasn't the least dressed. It was a tough walk so we decided to conserve our energy. We were all starting to sweat so I was starting to show pretty good through my light top. The two new girls were right up at the front. There looked like the jock types in their shorts and one-piece suits. Lisa said she though they were lesbians. I said "no way."

When we got to the lake everyone stripped down to their suits and jumped in to cool off. Being topless was no big deal now so I took off my shorts and top. Everyone stop to check me out as I walked down to the water. Boy was that water cold. It must have been spring fed. It was chilling but it felt good. Almost immediately 4 guys came over and tried to start up a conversation. Amazing how you attract guys when you're topless. The leader yelled down that he was heading up to the peak and anyone that wanted to go could join him.

Everyone else could hang out here. Lisa and Jane wanted to go. I thought hanging out here sounded pretty good but I did want to see the view. I walked out of the water again to the stares of everyone there. It was kind of exciting so when we gathered up our stuff I decide to leave my top behind and just put on my shorts and shoes. The excitement of being topless kind of perked me up (those too) and gave me a little more energy. I did notice the two new girls checking me out though. Maybe they were lesbians after all. The two girls from the volley ball game and a couple of the guys stayed behind. I thought the girls were tougher than that. We stopped at a rest area and got a drink from the bottled water the leader had brought. Everyone was ringing wet by then from the heat.

We started up and the two new girls stayed to walk with us. From the tone of the conversation and the way they were looking at me I was staring to be convinced that they were lesbians. The one kept complementing me on my boobs saying mine bounced less unsupported than hers do in a bra. The other one kept talking about my beautiful tan and how great it looked without tan lines. Lisa elbowed me and said, "I told you." Now I was used to the guys checking me out; I was kind of expected that but the girls were making me a little uncomfortable. It seemed like everyone there with the exception of Lisa and Jane had and interest in me and I wasn't that sure about Jane after a couple of her remarks. After a while we made it to the top. My whole upper body was covered by sweat by the time we got there. Sweat was literally dripping off my breasts it was so hot. What a view though.

We walked around and you could see almost the whole island. Jane was off snapping pictures with the camera she had brought. She came over to Lisa and I and said lets get a picture of you two. I said I wasn't really dressed for it but she took one anyway. I said, "remember, I want that film when you done." Seeing that, some of the guys invited me into their picture. I said, "no way." I did eventually pose for one though but I hid behind one of the guys so you couldn't see my boobs. At least I hope they couldn't see them.

We cooled down and had another drink before heading back down. It was just as hard going down as it was going up. You really had to watch you step so you didn't fall. On the way down we ran into a family on their way up. I wanted to cover up but I almost slipped so I tried to be cool and just ignore them. As they left I heard their teenage daughter say. "Why can't I go topless? She is." I couldn't hear the answer.

Back at the lake we went for another dip in the cold water before having lunch. After lunch we went for another swim to check out the lake. Everyone was getting ready for part two, the trip up the gorge. Our leader said you might want to wear a tee shirt for warmth. I didn't have anything else with me so I just trailed along in bikini. Both Lisa and Jane threw on shirts so I was starting to regret my choice. A couple of people stayed behind, 2 guys had hurt themselves on the hike to the peak. The first part wasn't bad at all. We walked along the path along side of the creek that fed the lake. It led up hill but was pretty flat compared to where we'd been. It started to get smaller and soon we had to wade through the water. With the rushing water I was afraid of getting knocked down. If I lost my bikini there, I’d never see it again. Again it was a constant job to keep that bikini on. I stopped by the side and tied the strings tighter.

We had come to our first waterfall. Everyone hurried up the falls except one of the new girls and me. You had to kind of swim and pull yourself up the oncoming water. I was concerned that the water would pull my suit off as I climbed up. There was a ledge about half way so I stopped to make adjustments. It was still on me thank god. I could see the other girl was having difficulty so I tried to give her a hand. I helped her up pulled her past me and as she did she slid her hand all the way down my front attempting to reach a rock. I almost slipped as her upper arm came to rest across my breasts. I couldn't let go, else I would have slipped off the ledge. She had me pinned with my back against a rock and my front against her. I couldn't move until she did. I don't think anyone could see us but it must have been quite a site. I said something like “do you mind?” as she rubbed over me throwing her boobs right in my face. Afterwards Lisa said. "I told you."

A little further up there was a calm spot with a rope swing hanging from a tree. Everyone took turns then a couple of people tried it together. The branch holding the rope didn't break. It really looked like fun so I had to give it a try. The first time I did it I forgot to hang onto my bikini as I hit the water. Despite jumping, by the time I came up it was down around my ankles. It was a blast but each time I had to hold my bikini to keep it from falling off. I probably would have been better off just taking it off but was reluctant to do it with so many guys there. Eventually Lisa wanted to do it as a threesome. There were a couple of knots so one person could stand and the others just hang on. I jumped on and Lisa and Jane just jump on hanging on to me. We swung out and back a couple of times.

Lisa had her hands around my waist and Jane had her's on my shoulders but as we swung out Jane's slid down to my breasts. I don't know if it was intended but she go two handfuls as we swung there. I was so taken back that I forgot to hold my bikini as we hit the water. I got a mouth full as I went in and came up gagging. One of the guys came to my rescue, groping me as he held me up. I don't know if he realized it but all the time I was trying to hang onto my bikini as it hung by one foot underwater. I was trying to tell them I was all right as another guy came to my rescue. This guy bumped his leg into my exposed bush. He knew immediately what had happened. I still had the bikini around my one leg as they helped me into the shallower water. If I had lost it there it probably would have been washed away but the water. Once I could stand I bent down and pulled it back on.

We did it for about a half and hour more. The guys all wanted to go with me to cop a feel. One guy even had the nerve to pull one of the stings holding my bottom on as we swung out over the water. I let out a yell and fell off. Luckily I held onto the suit as we hit the water. It was pointless to try to stop the feels so after a bit I just asked them to be gentle and went with it. We headed back up stream and after a couple more small waterfalls came to a big waterfall that you could not climb. We sat under it out of the water and sipped from a bottle of wine that our guide had brought in his backpack. The wine was nice. I was so cold though I was shivering when we climbed out. Most people just hung out in the sun and warmed up but several of us including Jane, Lisa myself started heading up to the monument at the top.

Everyone kind of went their own way but I kind of drew a crowd of helpers. After just a couple of minutes I went from shivering to sweating. We came to a tricky spot that we didn't think we could make it across. There was about a rope across about a 20-foot drop. There was just water at the bottom but still you had to use your arms and climb across like it was a jungle gym. Lisa didn't think she could make it so she waited. Jane made it across with difficulty. I wasn't going to do it with all the guys there watching so I told them I was going back. The guys all offered to help but I said go ahead. They waited anyway waiting to see if I changed my mind. After a couple of minutes they didn't think we were coming so they left. Lisa and I and walked on. Lisa wasn't coming, I called her a chicken, which usually gets her going, but she didn't budge.

Jane was about to leave before the rest got too far ahead when I decided to give it a try. Without thinking about what I looked like, I made my way out onto the rope. I could really feel my abs in that position. It was really tough with all my weight hanging from my arms. I got about half way and Jane pulled out her camera and started taking pictures. I could feel the bikini slipping a but hanging there like that there wasn't much I could do without letting go. Stretched out like that there wasn't as much of me to hold it on. I could feel the perspiration running down my body. Finally I made it across and pulled my bikini back in place. After trying to convince Lisa to give it a try we decided to continue without her.

It was down to just Jane and I at that point. We came to a spot that was not very well traveled and I though we may have gone the wrong way. We could hear voices of the left and Jane led that way as we cut through a dense section. This was no place to be in just a bathing suit. I was taking my time trying not to get scraped by the branches. Being topless at the beach was one thing but it felt weird being out in the woods nearly naked. Talk about an adventure. I told Jane I thought she had gotten us lost but we could still hear some voices up ahead and to the left so Jane led us in that direction. It was extra slow since I was trying to minimize the branches that hit me. Then all at once Jane let out a scream and disappeared. She had fallen about 20 feed down an embankment. She wasn't hurt but it was going to be hard for her to make it back up without help. I was afraid I was going to slide down as well so I help back hanging onto this tree by the edge.

This was turning into a real Rambo tour. I asked her if there was another way out and she didn't think so without going further down. I didn't want her getting lost so I told her to stay there while I figured something out. If we had a rope it would have been easier but we since we didn’t I had to get to a point where she could reach me. I carefully made my way down the embankment as far as I could without falling myself; getting a couple of good scrapes along the way. One nice one across my stomach and another up further. Hanging onto a tree, I gave Jane my arm. I was being extra careful since it was only my bare flesh between the tree and me. From there she grabbed my waist as we made our way back up to the top of the embankment. S he slipped off and almost ended up sliding down again since it was hard for her to hold onto my sweaty body like that. Eventually we made it to the top and cleaned the dirt and grim off.

When we found the others, one of the guys said, "What happened" referring to our dirt and scratches. It looked worse than it was thanks thank God. My scratches didn't really hurt but since my stomach already hurt it felt like we had been through more than we had. I climbed up on the monument to get a look at the view. I jumped down quickly as this guy pulled out his camera. We rested a bit before heading back to the river with the others. A guy showed us a way that didn't take us back to that rope bridge thing. When we got back Lisa saw us and asked what happened. I said "Just Jane's back country tour." Lisa said "she thought one of the guys may have attacked us." I didn't think about it before but I guess it was a little risky being out in the woods dressed the way I was. Lisa had hurt her ankle on the way back to the group. We probably shouldn't have left her by herself. If it was any more serious she could have been in real trouble and we would have been responsible. Another not so bright move.

Everyone started packing up and heading back down stream. I felt bad for Lisa so I offered to help. She joked, "Saying go rinse your sweaty body off before we do this." Most of the people where off ahead of us. I was surprised no one was offering to help me even though I wasn't the one that was hurt. We tried again and as she put her arm around me she grabbed my left breast and held on. I said, "I guess it doesn't hurt that bad. Maybe you want to do this yourself."

She let go. She said, " If she were a guy she'd be all over me right now. I said, "How much wine did you have while we were gone?" Between her, Jane and the guys I had been felt up by most of the people there. I told her what Jane and other girl had done as we got in the water. It was shallow so we half swam half walked for a bit. Lisa said, "What do you expect dressed the way you are? Your practically naked." I said, "I would expect it from the guys but not the gals.

She was getting silly and we started to play around a little as we stumbled down the creek. I told her to just hold my shoulders and float along as I guided her. I was half swimming half floating sometimes walking through the shallower parts. At first she put her hands on my shoulders like I had asked. Then she moved them down and grabbed both my breast with her hands. I didn't react. She seemed disappointed. She said I bet "I can turn you on?"

I said, "how much wine did you have again?" With that she started squeezing and playing with my nipples. I told her to stop before someone sees us. She said, "Not if you stay underwater." She squeezed harder when I tried to lift up. I said, "This is too kinky, stop it." She just started to work my nipple in her fingers. She continued all the way down until we caught up to the group in front. We made it back to the lake again and I helped Lisa out. We were both shivering by the time we got out.

After drying off, I put my clothes back on and we headed back. Two guys helped Lisa on this part since it was a little tougher. They offered to help me but I said I wasn't the one that was hurt. We boarded the bus started the long trip back. Once back we went down to the beach to look for Barbara. We saw her where we had been set up the other day. We pulled up some chases and proceeded to strip down to out bathing suits. That is except for me. I was feeling spunky and took everything off including my bikini bottom. We put some lotion on and told Barbara about our adventure and Lisa told her about how she got hurt. She saw my scratches and said, "I guess it really was a Rambo tour."

Everyone was tired so we just lay there and talked. I had just closed my eyes when Mike and Bob walked up. Mike said "Oh La La" when he saw me lying there completely naked. I said, "Feel free to join me?" They had brought their boat around and had it up on the beach about a hundred yards down the beach off to the side of the resort. Bob asked if we were ready to go diving while he stared at me. Lisa said she couldn't since she had hurt her ankle, but said I could if I wanted. They asked if Barbara or Jane wanted to try snorkeling. They said there was a nice spot on the other side of the island where you could dive and snorkel in the same area. Jane said she was too tired and Barbara said she was fine right where she was.

Bob said, “It looks like its just you if you still want to go.” I was tired and a little sore but I still wanted to go since it was out last chance. I said I would, and ran over the activities hut to grab some gear, not bothering to put my bikini back on. I grabbed a set of fins and a mask and walked over towards the boat. Bob said, "aren't you forgetting something," referring to my bikini. I was ready to walk off completely naked. Lisa threw it to me. I joked with Bob saying, "I though you wouldn't mind diving with me naked." He said, that was fine with him but that I had to come back eventually. "Its not like it covers that much" I said. Barbara said there was a nightclub on a boat that she heard was really good and wanted to check out tonight. It left the dock at 7:00. Bob said, "We'd be back by then."

Throwing all my stuff in the boat, we pushed it out and were off. It was about a half and hour to the dive site. They kept complementing me on my tan so I didn't bother putting my bikini on to the delight of the guys. When we got there they both started pulled on their wet suits when I said this isn't fair. You guys both have full wet suits and all I have is this, holding up my miniscule bikini. Bob said, "That'll gives us something to look at if there aren't any fish." I was going to put it back on but with that comment decided I'd give them a show.

"If it scenery you want I wouldn't want to disappoint you," I said. Tossing the bikini aside, I got my gear on and rolled over the side. I could see both Mike and Bob duck their heads under to check me out. I don't think I disappointed them from the smiles they had on under their mask as we went to the bottom. I thought this isn't fair, they’re both completely covered and I'm completely un-covered. We looked around the reef but didn't see that many fish. And that's when I started thinking about Bob's earlier comment. After a while I stated to get cold. We moved up to some shallower water but it was still pretty cold. They signaled, asking if I wanted to go back but I shuck my head no. I though I'd show them how tough I was. When we got to the surface I was so cold I couldn't stop shivering. I climbed into the boat first not caring what they saw. The sun felt great as I dried off. I was still shivering wrapped in the towel. Bob said, "I know how we can warm you up." I said no thanks.

Carrie1
Carrie1
616 Followers
12