Carrie's Vacation Adventure Day 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We pulled anchor and headed back. Bob looked at his watch and it was already 6:00. I guess we were out longer than we had thought. He said we wouldn't get back to the beach in time for me to hook up with my friends. At first I thought it was just part of their plan but then he handed me his cell phone and said why don't you call them and ask them to pick you up at the marina where we keep the boat. I was thinking that this guy wasn't that bad. I wished he didn't live a thousand mile away from me. I called and got a hold of Jane in the room. Bob gave her directions and I got back on and said don't forget to bring my stuff, telling her I could change at the marina. She said they would when I hear Barbara yell that they would have to leave by 6:45 with or without me.

As we pulled into the marina I looked at down at Bob's watch and it was a little past 6:30. It was then that Bob said you had better cover up. I put my bottom on but was still topless. By the time we got to the slip it was 6:40 and everyone was there waiting. I ran down the dock giving a pretty good show to the folks on their boats. I asked if they had my stuff and Lisa held up the black dress from the other night. I said, "I can't wear that. You remember the last time." I grabbed it anyway since I didn't have much of a choice and ran off to find the shower and change.

I couldn't find them and ran back to ask someone when Barbara said were leaving in two minutes. Right there at the end of the dock was this outdoors shower for cleaning gear and stuff. I handed Barbara the dress and kept the soap and shampoo. I turned the water on and it worked. The water was freezing cold but I jump under it anyway and lathered up my hair. Then I pulled my bikini bottom off and tossed it to Lisa and finished up as quickly as I could. There I was completely naked taking shower right in the middle of the marina. Barbara said, "Time to go" and everyone started to get in the car. I took one last rinse, turned the water off and ran to the car.

As I got there Barbara pulled up a little acting like she was leaving me there. If they had taken off then I would have been completely screwed. I didn't even have a towel. They stopped and Lisa through me a towel saying, "don't get in here like that." I quickly towed off and jumped in the front seat as Barbara pulled out. Lisa said, "you had better hurry up and get something on or your be running down the dock naked." I didn't have the luxury of a hair drier so I stuck my head out the window and let the wind dry my hair. Then I combed it as best I could looking in the mirror.

Considering the time I had it looked pretty good. Lisa handed me some deodorant over the seat as we pulled into the parking lot right at 7:00. You could hear the guy from the boat yelling, "hurry it up," as Barbara parked the car. I asked Lisa for the dress and she handed it too me as I got out of the car still wrapped in the towel. I threw the towel back in the front seat and stood there completely naked in the parking lot pulling the dress over my head. I was blocked by the car from the boat, but not from the street.

I was still straightening the dress when Lisa slammed the door and limped off to the boat. I asked her for my panties and she said they were on the back seat. I tried to open the door but it was locked. Barbara was halfway up the gangplank when I yelled to her. She didn't hear and just continued onto the boat. Lisa said, “Its now or never” as the crew started yelling again. She kind of limped over to the boat which drew some attention away from me.

For those that missed the first part, I had borrowed this same dress from Barbara the first night. It was a really nice strapless black dress. The kind that needed your boobs to stay up. It was kind of loose on me and had already spilled down once before. It was really short on me since I'm about 4 inches taller than Barbara. All and all it probably didn't cover as much as a good towel and didn't stay up much better. Oh well. Back to the boat. Now what was I going to do? I thought I could catch up with Barbara and get the crew to wait so I ran over to Lisa holding the dress as I went.

I no sooner got on the boat than they started pulling in the gangplank. Now I had no choice. I asked Lisa if she had any money since all I had was the dress, literally. I said I needed a drink. By then I had started to calm down and told Lisa about the dive. Immediately two guys came up to us. The one complemented me on how nice I looked. If he only knew. What a come on I thought. It was just then that Chris and Barry came up and we excused ourselves from the first two leaches. It was really a nice boat.

They took us around to the other side of the island and past the some hotels. It was a beautiful night a little breezy though. The alcohol went right to my head since I hadn't eaten since our picnic lunch. I was starving so I pigged out on what ever I could. Chris wanted to dance but I was reluctant. The dress was barely staying on as it was. We danced a little but not like the other nights. We danced a couple of slow dances and sat and talked a lot more this time. Thank God. I was just concentrating on not putting a show for everyone. I made it though the night with out the dress falling down and I don't think anyone saw my ass or anything. Not that I was aware of anyway. After the boat tied up, Barbara and Barry wanted some time alone. Lisa and Jane were talking to these two guys that promised to take them back to the resort.

Chris seemed to want some time with me so I walked with him after he promised to drive me back. He was staying just around the corner from the marina so we walked with along the docks. Well to make a long story short I ended up in his room. He seemed like a really nice guy and after all the drinking I was felling pretty loose. They had a really nice room, a lot nicer than ours, kind of a suite. He opened a bottle of wine and put some music on.

After a couple of minute we got up and started slow dancing you know really close. He had is hands all over me. I think I scarred him off a bit when I took his hands off my ass and place then on my shoulder. I kept my hands on his so he couldn't move then. He kind of moaned in discuss when I pushed him back a bit. Seeing his reaction I sucked in my breath and planted this monstrous face-sucking kiss on him as we dance. I mean tongue, everything.

We dance on for what seemed at least a minute when we disengaged lips. When we did I took my hands from his, he carefully placed his hand on the small of my back. He jumped a bit as they hit my bare flesh. The dress was gone. He looked surprised and just smiled as he ran his hand down my back to my ass. If he didn't already know I wasn't wearing panties he did now. He stood back taking in all of me for a second and just smiled. That made me blush. I'll stop right there and let your imagination fill in the details for a while. I'm not going into my sex life in this story. Sorry. Your imagination is probably better than my description anyway. Well anyway, when I got back to my room, Lisa and Jane were already there luckily. I kissed Chris good night and said, "Thanks for a wonderful night."

Lisa just said 'well?" With her I shared the details as we lay in bed. Then came a knock on the door. I asked Lisa to get it but she complained that her leg hurt too much. I grabbed the dress but just held it up to my chest and looked through the peephole. It was Barbara as I had thought. I opened the door but alongside the door was Barry. He wanted to invite himself in but I said it’s time to go home and he reluctantly left. We talked for about a half an hour (girl talk) and went to bed. What a day. I was exhausted.

12