Carrie's Vacation Adventure Day 7

Story Info
Their last full day.
2.1k words
4.3
37.8k
6
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carrie1
Carrie1
613 Followers

Everyone was tired so we slept in today. Nothing lost since it was raining outside. Everyone was being lazy not wanting to get started. We just sat around the table and talked. Eventually I said, "This is boring we need to find something to do." Everyone elected me to go down and check the weather out. I wrapped the towel around me and walked down to the elevator taking it downstairs to see what was going on. It wasn't raining very hard so I walked down to the activities hut to ask if they knew how long the rain was going to last.

They said, "It was just a passing shower," which turned out to be a lie. They said everything was still open and that the rain shouldn't dampen my enthusiasms. Their enthusiasm perked up after they caught on that I was wasn't wearing anything under the towel. As I walked back the rain picked up a little. By the time I got back to the lobby entrance I was pretty soaked. The lady at the towel desk offered me a fresh towel as I walked in. I handed her mine in exchange for a nice dry one. She did a double take when she realized I wasn't wearing anything under it. I just walked on wrapping it around me as I walked.

I asked at the front desk to see if knew the forecast. They also said the rain should stop soon. While there I checked to make sure there was a shuttle to take us to the airport the next day. They asked where I was headed and told me there was a pretty good snowstorm back home. I was starting the think that I should have a little more on for the lobby so I headed to the elevator. I was met by Lisa as I went to get on the elevator. She was wearing a poncho thing to keep her dry and was twirling my bikini bottom around her finger saying, "I though you could use this." I showed her my towel and told her that the rain has stopped. We walked though a couple of shops on our way to the beach when I got interested in this one necklace. When I tried it on I almost lost the towel.

I wasn't exactly dressed for shopping so we continued down to the beach. I suggested windsurfing saying that we'd being getting wet anyway. Lisa said she didn't have her suit on. I threw the towel on the table and said. "So, neither do I." I though I had her but she ran off towards the hotel. I started to chase her but stopped when she ran inside. I put my bikini bottom on and walked down to ask the attendant if I could take out one of the windsurfers. The guy sighed and said why did you have to go and put on your bottoms. I said, "What's the matter not enough showing this way." He asked me if I knew how to windsurf and showed me a few things, in great detail I might add. It was kid of windy so I spent a lot of time in the water. Still it was a blast and I was glad I did it. After a while I started to get tired so I sailed it back to the beach. The guys at the hut quickly came to help me.

It was still raining when Lisa and Jane came down to see if I wanted to go shopping with them. I figured I could shop anytime I told them I wanted to stay at the beach. I never was much of a shopper anyway. I took out one of the Hobie cats. It was a blast. Eventually the rain stopped and the sun started to come out so everyone came back down to the beach. Jane wanted to take some pictures to finish up her roll of film so she gathered us all together for a group photo. I didn't really want to get in the shot dressed the way I was so I tried to hide in the back. Chris said he had and idea and dragged me around in front of him lining me up like the other girls were. I started to cover my boobs with my hands but he said he had a better idea. He pulled my hands down to my sides and slid his hands over my boobs. He said, "See no problem you're covered."

I told him that that wasn't what I had in mind. With that he slowly rubbed his hands up and down my front as sexily as he could asking it that was more like what I had in mind. He was even swirling his hand around the front and inside my bikini bottom. Lisa said, "Why don't you guys get a room." All the caressing got me excited and my nipples showed it. He then moved his hands back to my boobs pinching my nipples between his fingers as Jane took the picture. It was really starting to turn me on so I told Jane to hurry up and take the picture before Chris goes any further. From the poking I was getting in the back I'd say it was turning him on as well.

We hung out at the beach for the rest of the day thinking about the fact that it was our last full day on the island. Everyone was a little quieter that we had been. We wandered over to the beach bar where the guys bought us drinks. Eventually we had enough and headed back to the room to clean up for dinner. When I came out of the shower, Lisa handed me new bikini. When I asked where she got it, She said, "its for you, for the bikini contest tonight."

I said I'd do it only if they joined me. Lisa said sure. I wasn't sure I believed her as I started to look over the bikini. It was a really nice white string bikini like the one I bought the other day but it wasn't quite a thong. And the top was a conventional type. Lisa said she bought it for me when she was out shopping this morning. When I was playing in the rain. I tried it on and it looked really nice especially with my tan. You could just make out my dark nipples through the top but wasn't really that bad. By then I was really into showing off my tan. Before we even left Barbara and Jane had chickened out. Lisa was a sport and put on her favorite bikini.

The club had this deal where girls got in free if you wore a bikini. I convinced then to let us all in free, which was great since we didn't have that much cash left by then. At first it felt strange walking around the place in nothing but a bikini. Not that my prior attire was that much different from the other nights where I wore the bikini top and shorts but the shorts gave me more of a sense of security than a skimpy string bikini did. Everyone was complementing me on my tan. At one point these guys came up and started talking to us about how they had seen me naked at the beach the other day. They kept saying how great a body I had and how great my tan was.

At first it made me uncomfortable being the subject of the conversation but then again I was starting to get into showing off my tan. After all, this was the best tan I had ever had. And the suit really complemented it nicely. We drank and danced, danced and danced. Every time I sat down someone else would ask me to dance. Eventually they started the contest. There were about a dozen girls in it and the winner got $200. That would come in handy right about then. All the girls looked really nice. I still though I had a good chance. There were three rounds and unfortunately Lisa got eliminated in the first. I don't think she was that upset though she really wasn't into it. She moved down front with Barbara and Jane and became my cheerleaders. I made it to the final round against this girl who was a real bitch. She was pretty and she knew it and she let everyone else know it especially me. She danced like a stripper or go-go dancer or something and really got the guys going. I was figuring I didn't have a chance but my personal cheering section kept cheering me on.

Everyone kept everything on through the first two rounds but then someone started yelling skin to win and everyone picked up on it. I really had no intention of stripping in front of all those people but then the other girl took of her top. I decided, what the hell nobody knows me here except my friends and they had already seem me naked so right there on the stage I reached behind my back and untied my top. I held it against my chest for a couple of seconds before letting I it drop. Everybody went nuts. My friends were down front and started yelling too.

Lisa was yelling, "show that girl the rest of you tan." Her boobs were really pale compared to the rest of her and mine were as tan as the rest of me. I was really getting turned on by then and my nipples were letting everyone else know. All the guys shouting my name and my friends yelling didn't hurt. Then right there in front of all those people I untied the bottom real sexy like. I twirled it around as I dance and then threw it into the crowd. That was a mistake and I knew it as soon as I had done it. I though, oh shit, how do I get it back from these guys? Well the damage was already done and there was nothing I could do about it now. When everyone saw that I didn't have any tan lines at all they start cheering even more for me. That really pissed the other girl off. I ended up winning and that made her really mad.

She started yelling at me and ended up pushing me backwards off the stage into the crowd. Not fun at all. I ended up with a scrape down my entire right side and some scratches on my breasts from the groping. For a minute I though I was in some real trouble since it seemed like every guy in the place was grabbing me. Someone even started fingering me and had two fingers in me before I got enough room to knee him in the balls. My judo and kickboxing came in handy. It could have been a bad scene but the bouncer calmed things down really quickly when people saw the size of him. He was big and mean looking thank God.

Things had calmed down considerably by the time my friends reached me. There I was completely naked in this crowded club with all these guys just wanting to get their hands on me. A couple of guys tried grabbing my arm tying to get me to dance with them. At least that way they said they wanted to do. I think they had something else in mind.

After a couple of minutes some girl was nice enough to loan me a windbreaker. It didn't cover much but was a lot better than being naked. Anyway that was enough for me so we tried to squeeze through the crowd to leave. In the process a couple of more guys started to grab and grope me again. As we left I threw the windbreaker back to the girl back her ran for the car naked. I never even got my $200. I heard a couple of shouts as we ran across the parking lot but ignored then as we jumped into the car. In the car I slipped on my shorts and top. Lisa kept saying how big a thrill it was to see me up there on stage. Barbara wasn't quite as pleased by the display but said I really had guts to do it.

It was only about 1 am and it was our last night so everyone wanted to go the hotel bar for a couple more drinks. I was still pretty wound up so we all went to the bar for about an hour. Eventually we all got tired and headed back to the room. I was felling pretty grubby from all the dancing not to mention all the hands all over me so I jumped in the shower for a quick rinse. When I came out everyone had settled in to finish the last of our beer. We talked about how sad it was to go while we finished the last of our beers before turned in.

Carrie1
Carrie1
613 Followers