Carrigan's Kinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck it up bitch!" And with that she pressed the branding iron on his ass.

"Argh!!!!"He screamed, panting afterwards. She put antiseptic on the burn and his piercings, putting him in more pain. "What will it say?"

"Just SC. I want to get you tattooed too, but not today. Today I have other plans."

"What?"

"I want to test your resolve."

"How?"

"I'm glad you asked. Come up to Kathy's room." He followed her up to her daughter's room, where she dug up several types of whip and canes. She then gagged him with a ball gag, and tied him to a hook on the ceiling.

She picked up a bull whip. "I hope you're ready, because this is gonna hurt so much." With that, she begun whipping his back. He screamed into the gag. She gave him thirty lashes.

Susan tried every whip she could. By the time Kathy and Miranda got home, Kevin's back and ass was dripping with blood. He had passed out on the hook. Susan left him there and made love to her daughter and Miranda.

* * * * *

"Is this absolutely necessary?" Kevin asked.

They were sat in the doctor's surgery waiting for their appointment. Susan and Miranda were with Kevin. They had convinced him to start taking hormones, and eventually get breast implants.

"I want this, slave. Please." Susan begged.

"Ok. I'll do it."

So the doctor set him on a course of hormones to help his body develop into a more female form. Six weeks later, he went in for breast implants to take him up to E cup breasts. Over time, he went in for more plastic surgery to have facial work, vocal cord work, and liposuction on his male belly, all paid for by his rich wife. By the time he was finished, he found he looked a lot like Pete Burns, not something he wanted at all, but for some reason it turned his wife on.

Once he was healed, Kevin sat down with Susan and Miranda.

"So, how do you want to do this?" Kevin asked.

Susan nodded. "I've thought about this. As part of the divorce, I will include a clause which states that if for any reason you leave me, or I leave you, then you will get all of my business, and all the money I have. That should be enough to convince you how much I love you."

"Then why do you want a divorce?"

"Because I also love Miranda, and I want this to be your ultimate humiliation, not my husband, but my full time slave. If people ask, I'll be able to tell them you used to be my husband, but I divorced you for Miranda." She could see he was getting turned on, so she leaned in to his ear, and smilingly said, "and I can tell them I did it to screw around on you, to fuck who I like because your sissy cock isn't big enough to satisfy a mouse. You know how I'm famous, well I swear that if you give me this divorce, and agree to everything I said, and stay with me, then I will humiliate you in front of camera, I'll tell the whole world on live TV."

Kevin suddenly came in his knickers. "Ok. I'll do whatever you want."

And so he signed the divorce, and in its place he signed an agreement to be the permanent slave of Susan and Miranda Carrigan, who were married the day after the divorce was final.

Kevin loved the honeymoon...but that is another story...