Carrots Ch. 04

Story Info
Liz and Jim finally get it on.
1.8k words
4.67
16.7k
28

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz stared at Jim in disbelief. Clearly she hadn't heard him right. There was absolutely no way that this adorable nerdy hunk with the biggest dick she had ever come across had never once had his way with a woman. Not only that, but the fact that she could show him everything he needed to do, without him having his own bias on how he likes to fuck a girl, was borderline dream worthy. She could literally make him her perfect sex partner, showing him all the right ways to get her off. This HAD to be a dream.

"You're a virgin?" she asked in disbelief. Jim simply nodded his head, his face flushing red.

"Have you at least touched a vagina?" Jim looked down, and then shook his head.

"...holy shit" Liz muttered. She stood, looking down at Jim and his still erect dick. She had no idea what to call this. Luck? Fate? Some twisted form of karma? She didn't know, but she did know that despite what it was, she was going to make sure that she had her fun while giving Jim a memorable first time. So memorable, that she hoped he would only ever want to be with her.

As Liz daydreamed about potential future sexcapades, Jim was nervously wanting to get out of the stall and just leave. Despite the fact that he was potentially about to get to fuck this cute little bunny like a ragdoll, he was also worried that he wouldn't be able to compare to her previous partners. She clearly was no stranger to sex, and he doubted she would enjoy herself with an inexperienced virgin who masturbated to her in the shower.

Jim started to get up and try to move past Liz, but she rebounded from her daydream and pushed him back onto the toilet.

"Leaving so soon? I haven't even started yet."

Jim swallowed hard, unsure of what she was going to do to him. She merely smiled and held up a finger, indicating that she wanted him to wait.

"I'll be right back lover boy. I just need to get a few things from my bag before we get started."

With a quick bounce she was gone, and he heard the door open. Jim hesitated. This was his chance to run. Would he take it though? No, he thought. If he left now, she would probably think he hated her in some way, and it would get her down. He didn't want to do that, so he waited patiently for her to return, and steeled himself for whatever was about to happen.

The door opened again, and a moment later Liz was standing in front of Jim, her right arm raised. There was a thick black ring around her thumb, and several condoms in her hand.

"Now then, shall we get started?"

Jim swallowed hard again, but he had made up his mind that he would do his best for her, despite his lack of experience. Liz kneeled down in front of Jim, and gently ran a finger down his shaft. Jim shuddered, but he didn't try to resist her touch. After a few more gentle finger strokes, Liz gripped his shaft in the middle with one hand, and very slowly started to stroke Jim's dick. She went all the way to the base before moving her hand up to the tip, her fingertips teasing his head. She continued this for several minutes, slowly increasing her speed. She watched Jim as she stroked, waiting for the right moment to move on to the next part of her fun.

Jim let out a mild groan, and Liz smiled. He was starting to get close, so she was going to finish him off in the best way she could. She slowed her pace down, and after a brief respite she took his head into her mouth. She continued to stroke Jim, all the while sucking on his head and teasing him with her tongue. She kept the stimulation to a minimum, because she wanted him to enjoy this for as long as she could keep it going, but it seemed Jim was starting to get impatient. He put his hand on her head and began to lightly press down, which Liz knew meant he wanted her to suck him off, and she was more than happy to oblige.

When her hand reached her lips, she followed it back down, taking as much of his massive dick into her mouth as she could. Now Liz was no slouch when it came to sucking off a man, but she began to wonder if Jim was beyond even her skills when she had to stop halfway down. She could always deepthroat him if she wanted to, but she figured she would save that for another day. Instead she began to suck on Jim as hard as she could because she wanted him to cum and experience his first real blowjob orgasm. It didn't take long for him to blow either.

Jim grabbed a fistful of Liz's hair and braced his other hand against the wall as he came in Liz's mouth. With one loud moaning grunt, he filled her mouth with his hot seed, so much that it almost spilled out and onto the floor. Liz kept her lips wrapped firmly around his head, waiting for him to stop spasming before finishing him off. After a few more minor spurts of cum, Liz firmly gripped his shaft from the base, and squeezed every last bit of cum out of his dick and into her mouth, which elicited several more moans from Jim. His dick now empty and half limp from his first blowjob, Jim looked down at Liz, panting heavily, and watched as she swallowed the entire load of cum he had shot in one go. Liz licked her lips sensually, and then smiled up at Jim.

"That was tasty. I'll have to try it again later, which I'm sure you wouldn't mind."

Jim seemed incapable of speaking at the moment, and moaned quietly as his dick twitched. Unfortunately for Jim, Liz was far from finished. She very lightly stroked his manhood, caressed his balls, and gave him soft kisses along his thighs and package, which in time had him rock solid again.

"Alright Mr. Virgin, time for me to show you what you've really been missing all this time."

Jim glanced down to see Liz rip open a condom wrapper and place the black ring on his tip.

"What's that ring for?"

"This?" Liz said, pointing to the thick ring. "It's to make sure you don't blow your top too fast, and to keep you nice and stiff."

Liz very gently pushed the ring down Jim's dick, and Jim squirmed a little as she did. The cock ring was a large size, but it was still a tight fit. After getting it all the way to the base, Liz took the condom and proceeded to unroll as much of it as she could down Jim's massive cock. Her preparations now finished, Liz was ready to finally claim this monster cock as her own. She stood and shucked off her booty shorts and panties, standing there in only her shirt and bra, eager to get things started.

"Just sit back and let me show you what to do, stud."

Liz hopped on Jim's thighs, and slowly lowered herself down to his cock while trying to not lose her balance. She felt the tip on her opening, made eye contact with Jim, and then slowly pushed down onto his dick. Jim didn't make a sound, but his face just screamed with how amazing it felt to have a pussy wrapped around his dick. Liz on the other hand did make some noise, as Jim's girth and length stretched her unlike any of her clients had before. She moaned softly as she took as much as she could, stopping at about three quarters of the way down.

After a few moments of adjustment, Liz very carefully took off her shirt and then unstrapped her bra, now leaving nothing to Jim's imagination as to what she looked like nude. She placed her hands on his shoulders and grinned gently before starting to move. Jim closed his eyes as he enjoyed the slow stroking of this tight pussy. It wasn't anything like his toys, and he was totally okay with the difference. Liz was enjoying herself as well. The depth to which Jim could reach inside her and how much it was stretching her was a combination she thought she could only ever hope to achieve with a horse spliced, but those guys were often jerks, so she didn't bother with them.

Before long Liz was completely soaked and was really starting to get into it, picking up speed and trying to go just a little deeper. Jim was also starting to get into it more as well, and before long his hands found Liz's breasts and started to fondle them and tease her nipples. The combined sensations of Jim's dick in her pussy and his hands teasing her breasts soon became her only focus, which became apparent with one, happy accident. Bouncing faster and faster, Liz started leaning into Jim's hands, and before she could correct it, she leaned too far and her feet slipped off Jim's thighs, causing her to plop all the way onto Jim's dick, right down to the balls.

It was arguably the best orgasm Liz had ever experienced. She hadn't been all that close before, but the rush of adrenaline from suddenly losing her balance coupled with feeling that massive dick go all the way inside her sent her so far over the edge that she wondered if she would ever experience anything like it again. She shuddered and shook against Jim, her entire body feeling pleasure.

"Fu-u-u-u-u-u-uck yes. Fuuuuck yes. FUCK! Oh fuck yes!" Liz screamed as she orgasmed for almost a full thirty seconds, bouncing gently on his dick to extend that intense feeling for as long as she could.

When she finally calmed down, she reached up and pulled Jim's face to hers, and gave him a very deep kiss. He returned the favor, and before long they were kissing hard, their tongues wrestling with each other as Liz rocked back and forth on Jim's dick. It wasn't long before he grabbed her by the waist and started rocking her faster, his breath heavy as he panted in time with the thrusts.

"Do it Jim! Cum in my pussy! Fuck my pussy until you burst!"

With a loud roar Jim stood up, supporting Liz as he did, and slammed her into the wall as he thrust violently into her pussy. Liz was delirious now, her body wracked with more orgasms as Jim fucked her mercilessly against the wall. And then, with a single mighty thrust and a loud grunting moan, Jim came.

She took it back. THIS was arguably the best orgasm she had ever had. Her mouth was open, but no noise came out. She couldn't so much as squeak, let alone anything else. She grinned a dopey grin, her entire mind blank except for pleasure, before everything went dark and she passed out.