Carrots Ch. 12

Story Info
After the orgy, Liz and Jim have some pillow talk. And sex.
2.7k words
4.72
11.8k
11

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning was met with the sound of laughter coming from Liz's living room. Jim rolled over and realized that he was lying in bed alone, and he could hear the girls all talking and could smell the wonderful aroma of food being cooked. He carefully get himself out of bed, noticing that his legs were still wobbly. Given the amount of sex he had last night, he was amazed he could stand at all.

He carefully made his way to the door of the bedroom and opened the door, when the light from the living room hit him in the face and made him shut his eyes abruptly. There was a brief lull in the talking and laughing, and then Jim heard the girls all start catcalling and whistling at him.

"Well if it isn't sleeping beauty himself. Looks like he didn't die from loss of body fluids" teased Liz.

"Like you would know" commented Ruby. "You went one round and were out for the night. Some of us took a double dose after playing around while we waited on that lovely Adonis to satisfy us."

"At least you can sit down properly" pipes in Jackie. "I've had anal before, but holy fuck. I imagine this is what men feel like after a long stint in prison."

There was much snickering at that comment, and even Jim snorted a little as he opened his eyes slowly and made his way into the living room. All of the girls were relaxing in the nude, which was normal given that they had all had sex several hours prior. Sam was sitting cross-legged on the couch, and Jackie was lying on her side with her head on Sam's thigh, while Ruby was lounging in the armchair with a cup of what looked like tea. Meanwhile Liz was busy cooking what smelled like eggs and bacon, and there was already a plate of toast on the coffee table.

Jim debated for a moment on where to sit when Jackie curled herself up some, giving him a spot on the couch. He made his way over as the girls all continued their talk of last night's sexcapades.

"That's nothing" Sam said after finishing a sip of tea. "Big boy over there gave even me a run for my money. I may be the queen of head, but I've never had anyone throat fuck me like that. I feel like I could swallow an entire summer sausage and not even feel it touch my throat on the way down."

Jim blushed a little, and was wondering if they were going to keep going like this for much longer. It was one thing to have sex with them all, but hearing them swap stories made him slightly uncomfortable, like they were judging his performance compared to other men. He distracted himself with a piece of toast, and as they continued to carry on, he just sat quietly and ate.

"We get it, we all had fun last night" Liz said loudly from the kitchen. "Now let up on the poor guy and eat. He just had a long night and four sexy ladies made his wildest dreams come true."

Liz brought out a large plate of eggs and bacon and set it on the coffee table next to the plate of toast. She went back and then returned with five plates and silverware for everyone. As they all made their plates, Liz tapped Jim on the knee to get his attention.

"Coffee or tea?"

"Tea, please."

Liz hopped over to the kitchen her ears flopping wildly and her tiny fluff of a tail bouncing on her toned ass cheeks. She poured him a glass and stirred in some sugar for him, then carefully made her way back over to him.

"Let me know if you need more sugar."

Jim nodded, and for a few minutes all they did was sit and eat. It was rather relaxing, just sitting there comfortably in nothing but your own skin as everyone just ate and enjoyed the company. Jim took a few sips of his tea and noticed that while it was slightly bitter, it was still delicious. After finishing his plate, Jim leaned back and decided to just enjoy the relaxing atmosphere when he realized it was a bit too quiet.

He opened his eyes and all four of the girls were staring at him like starving dogs at a piece of meat. He looked down and saw that despite everything from the night prior, he was proudly standing at full mast.

"I see someone has excellent stamina" Ruby chuckled.

"Maybe" Liz said quietly. "Or it could be the Viagra I put in his tea."

All eyes went to Liz, who just serenely sipped on her tea. She glanced over at Jim, who was wide eyed in surprise, and winked.

"You didn't think we were done, did you? Last night was only a taste Jim dear. When the four of us get together, it's anything goes until someone has to leave for work. If I remember correctly, you said you had the next three days off."

Jim glanced around and noticed that all the girls were smiling deviously.

"You planned this to last for three whole days?" Jim asked incredulously.

"Jim honey" Ruby cooed. "When we plan an orgy, we plan it out to last a few days. Otherwise, we don't get to really enjoy ourselves. However..."

"Given how last night went, some of us are pretty spent as it is" Jackie commented.

"It's nothing against you stud, but we're used to each other, so getting a good ol' fashioned dick in any hole really did it for us" Sam said.

"As much as we wanted this to last longer, I think we're good" Ruby said with a sigh.

"That one though..." Sam said as she gestured at Liz. "She's got the sex drive of all three of us times twelve, so while we're done, she's always ready to go."

Liz smirked a little as she chewed a mouthful of eggs. She had slipped him Viagra in his tea, so Jim didn't deny what Sam had said. They all finished their breakfast without much more chatter, and as they each finished, the girls dressed and said their goodbyes. When the last one left and it was just Liz and Jim, Liz popped up and went over to her door, locking it and putting the chain back on the slide. When she turned back around, she had the look of a wild animal about to pounce.

Jim swallowed hard, not knowing what to expect now, as Liz walked over to him slowly. She stopped in front of him, knelt down, and began to kiss and lick all along Jim's rock hard cock. She was gentle, and the feeling of her soft lips was heavenly to Jim. He felt her start to carefully massage his balls, and he fell back onto the couch, enjoying himself immensely.

"You like that, huh? Even after draining them last night, you're still ready to give some more" Liz whispered seductively as she moved her hand from his balls to his shaft, stroking him slowly.

"I don't know if I have anything left in me, but I'll give you what I can. I doubt I'll be able to walk later though."

"That's perfectly fine with me. You can fuck me until you can't even stand, and I'll just ride you until I'm satisfied. You're mine for a few days, and I'm going to enjoy every minute I can from now until you have to leave."

Liz wrapped a hand around Jim's hip and with a gentle tug on his dick, got him to stand up for her.

"But first, let's go do this somewhere more comfortable."

Liz led him on by the dick to her bedroom, pushed him back onto the bed, and flipped on a small lamp in her corner. A red light filled the room, and Liz jumped on and began to straddle Jim. He reached down and began to fiddle with a condom when Liz snatched it out of his hands. He figured she wanted to do it herself, but she tossed it to the side.

"Oh no, this time I want to feel you inside me like never before."

She lifted herself up and carefully spread her folds open as she lined herself up with his tip.

"Liz, I don't know if I'll be able to pull out in time if you're on top like that" Jim said worryingly.

Liz eased the tip in just enough that she didn't need her hand, and held a finger up to his lips, shushing him.

"Jim sweetie, the whole point of me being on top is so you can't."

Jim's eyes widened when he realized she wanted him to fuck her completely raw, with nothing between them.

"I want to feel you, all of you, inside me. I want to feel your cum fill me and leak out of my pussy, and I want you to love me just as much as I love you."

Jim paused for a moment. Had he heard her correctly? Last night she had been sleeping and only mumbled it, but this time it was clear and concise, and she appeared to be very aware of what she was saying.

"You...love me?" Jim asked, confused. "But yesterday, and your friends, and the sex?"

Liz laughed a little as she continued to slide down Jim's dick, and as she reached the bottom, her laugh turned into a satisfying moan. As she adjusted herself into a comfortable sitting position, she reached up to Jim's face and cupped his cheek with her hand.

"Jim, they're my friends. We share a lot of things together, and unlike most friends, sex is one of those things. That was a normal thing for us, and they aren't going to suddenly catch feelings for you. They don't know you like I do."

Jim reached a hand up and began to gently stroke the fur on the back of Liz's hand, and listened as she continued.

"For us, sex with each other, and the occasional extra like yourself, is akin to other friends catching a movie together, or a lunch at their favorite restaurant. That's just the kind of friendship we have. But what you and I have is different."

Jim raised an eyebrow. Liz started to move back and forth slowly, gasping faintly as she rode him while continuing to speak.

"When we first had sex, I was just doing it because I wanted to. I saw your body and I wanted it. But now, it's different. I've gotten to know you. We talk outside of coordinating times to meet up. We plan an occasional lunch. And now you've met and fucked my closest friends. To me, that says a lot."

As Liz pauses for a brief moment, Jim reaches up and starts to grope her breasts gently while lightly pinching her nipples. Liz lets out a low and satisfied moan before continuing.

"My friends are picky. They don't like most guys. But they like you. Enough that they trust me alone with you. They know how I am with sex. How much I need to constantly get off. How I—"

Jim suddenly wraps a hand around the back of Liz's head and pulls her face to his, and kisses her passionately. They go at each other for a good thirty seconds before Jim let's up. As he does, he rolls to the left and Liz feels his dick pull out. Next thing she knows, Jim is hovering over her, his dick pressing lightly against her pussy.

"Stop talking and just let me fuck you."

Liz smiles coyly and starts to say something, but right as she opens her mouth Jim pushes his cock back into Liz. Her mouth instead forms an 'O' and her head falls back into the pillow as she reels from the feeling. Before she can even properly adjust, she feels a hand cup the left side of her face before wrapping around behind. She also feels a hand wrapping around her right hip and pausing in the small of her back before going down and finally stopping with her tail in Jim's palm.

Liz tilts her head down and looks into Jim's eyes, and then closes them and begins to kiss Jim again. He returns the favor, and begins to slowly thrust into her. Of all the times that they'd had sex, this one felt the best to both of them. Everything before had been nothing but lust and desire, a need for satisfaction. This wasn't simple lust. It was fiery passion, and it was consuming them.

As Liz lost herself in the moment, Jim started kissing along the right side of her neck, his hand keeping her head steady. At the same time, he began to thrust faster and a little harder, and a faint clapping sound of flesh smacking flesh started to fill the room. Both of them were enjoying the feeling, but Liz was reaching her peak faster than she had expected. She begins to moan softly in time with Jim's thrusts, and her fingers start to dig into his back as she experiences multiple mini orgasms from Jim.

The feeling of Liz's nails digging into Jim's back only heightens his need to fuck this bunny as hard as he can. He had been trying to take it slow, to savor the moment, but now his reason was gone. He needed to fuck her senseless, to fill her with his seed, right now. He pulled his hand out from behind her head and wrapped it under her back like he had with the other, and each hand now cupped an ass cheek. Liz didn't know what to expect, but she knew something amazing was about to happen.

Jim gripped down on each cheek, and began to thrust hard and deep. Liz went from quietly moaning to full on screaming orgasm in a matter of seconds. Then there was a lull where she was gasping heavily for a short bit, and then she was in screaming orgasm mode again. Despite this, she still managed to keep her hands on Jim, moving them down to his lower back and gripping him as tightly as she could.

Jim was enjoying it, but he was just not getting over that hump and hitting his orgasm. He was right there, and that's when Liz gave him the push he needed. Despite the pounding she was taking and the constant moaning, Liz found her voice for a few seconds.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna CUM!"

As Liz screamed out an even louder orgasm than all the ones before, she wrapped her legs around Jim and pulled him with her arms, and her pussy clenched down on his dick hard. It was all Jim needed.

"Agh, FUCK!" Jim groaned loudly, and he could feel his cum shoot out of him and into Liz's throbbing pussy.

As Jim felt the throes of orgasm take over him, Liz seemed lost in her own world. She was moaning and gasping at odd intervals, and Jim could feel her entire body convulsing under him. Her hands were scrabbling all over his back, trying to find something to hold on to, but failing. Jim didn't move until almost a full minute later, and despite the massive orgasm, he was still hard as a rock. He pulled out and rolled over onto his back, sweating profusely and still panting hard from the ordeal. He lay there with his eyes closed, and he could hear Liz panting beside him. He reached over and found her hand, then wrapped his fingers through hers. It felt like the perfect start to what was now officially a relationship.

He felt Liz start to move and she pulled her hand free. Jim didn't open his eyes, but he did when he felt something press against the tip of his dick. He looked down and saw Liz hovering over his dick, a long white string of cum hanging limply from her pussy.

"Did you think we were done, Jim sweetie?" Liz asked seductively.

Jim's eyes got wide for a moment, and then Liz lowered herself onto his dick again. It went in smoother than the first time, given that her pussy was still full of cum. It was a strange feeling, but he didn't hate it.

"Now then, I believe I was fucking YOU, and not the other way around. So then, round two!"