Carrots for Revenge

Story Info
Her revenge on an uncaring husband.
1.4k words
3.58
40.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrots for revenge.

Rosey, was a 45 year old, married lady whom I made the acquaintance of through a mutual friend. She stood five feet eight tall and although what would be commonly referred to as a bbw figure, her largish breast had very responsive nipples. She was a very sexy lady who reveled in being told what to do.

It had been almost twelve months since our first contact over the internet, basically as friends to chat with, even though she was married the sexy banter was fun and over the last two months the sexual fun had become too good to call a halt.

After our second meeting, she informed me, as we chatted on line, that her husband regularly demanded sex with out any fore thought about her own feelings or wants. Usually causing massive rows if she even dared to think of refusing him and never caring about whether her needs were satisfied or not; as this had gone on now for a number of years she could not see it ever changing.

One day whilst chatting on line, She mentioned her husband was being an absolute pig again and joking she said she wished he would have an accident for being so uninterested in her needs and feelings.

I asked "What is your sense of revenge like?"

"I could never hurt him no matter what he has done" she said thinking I was planning an accident for her Old Man.

I assured her that I was not thinking of an accident befalling her other half, I simply said "I was thinking more of giving him a taste of his own medicine"

"I would have no worries carrying out a revenge plan, especially on him providing no one actually got hurt" she replied.

So here is the story of her one time revenge over her pig of a husband.

Part of Rosey's make up was that she preferred to be told exactly what to do, so any actions she carried out could be guilt free, as she was only obeying orders.

Therefore I informed Rosey, she should purchase some carrots, big ones but not too large. Next day she should peel a carrot before, whilst home alone, beginning around 9.00am she should place the peeled carrot up her pussy.

She was then to lay back and fuck her pussy with the carrot thinking of me at my home taking time to lick her pussy to numerous orgasms. During the rest of the day she should keep the carrot inside her and frequently masturbate herself on the carrot.

Rosey informed me that she managed several cums on the carrot and it felt really weird parading around in front of her unsuspecting husband with it wedge inside her pussy. On more than one occasion she had to be really careful how she sat down and she admitted feeling it being pushed inside her on more than one occasion.

When it was time to go to bed, she should again make sure she orgasmed on the carrot and if possible to leave it inside as long as possible. Then remove the carrot and pop it into a plastic bag, put it safe until the following day. She managed to go off to the bathroom on the pretext of going for a shower.

She gave herself a leisurely fuck on the carrot managing not one orgasm but three. To prevent the carrot falling out she wore a pair of lacy panties during her shower. She confessed that the feeling was wonderfully strange as she showered with her cunt muscles gripping on the carrot deep inside her pussy.

Just as she was finishing her shower, her husband knocked on the door saying "I have an early start tomorrow, so I am going straight to bed. Don't disturb me when you come in"

Now no longer fearing her husband may want his conjugal rights, she realized she need not pop the soaking carrot into a re-sealable plastic bag, instead it could marinate over night in her pussy juices. She quietly came out of the bathroom and wandered downstairs, went into the kitchen and made herself a cup of tea.

Going into the living room, to drink her tea she sat carelessly on the settee and suddenly felt the whole carrot disappear up her pussy, so deep in fact she felt it force its way into her womb. The problem was that the end which had been sticking out of her pussy was now buried inside her pussy and with the amount of pussy juice made it difficult to grip the end to extract it. A feeling of panic and humiliation set in, she could imagine having to go to the hospital to have the carrot removed and having to explain how it got stuck up there. As quietly as possible she phoned me and explained what had happened.

I must admit, I had to stifle a giggle, but I suggested that she use her pussy muscles in a similar way as she would with her anal muscles while on the toilet, at the same time use her fingers to try pulling the carrot from her pussy.

Well it must have worked, because with a sigh of relief she said, got it. She also said "I felt so full, when it penetrated my womb, it felt wonderful. Now the panic of retrieving it was over."

Suddenly she put the phone down as her husband shouted "Are you coming up to bed yet"

Rosey recognized this and the tone of his voice as being the norm for the prelude to one sided sex.

She placed the carrot in the plastic bag, sealed it and popped it in the fridge. By now the carrot would have soaked up loads of pussy juice and keeping it in the plastic bag would keep it fresh for the next day.

Rosey then meekly went upstairs and submitted to her husbands demands. He had already had an erection and roughly shoved it in to Rosey's well juiced pussy. He almost became suspicious as to why her cunt was so wet and why she had an orgasm as he took his pleasure. He simply thought his technique so good that this time he had made her wait long enough to make the simple fact that she was going to get fucked had her aroused.

Next Morning Rosey had to go to work so the plastic bag was left stored in the fridge and upon returning home that afternoon. She popped it back into her pussy for good measure. She said that she felt the chill of the carrot right up her spine but it soon chilled out and after a further three or four session of masturbation with it, she removed it returning it to the plastic bag for later. When she prepared her husbands evening meal which just happened to be a salad, she was to grate the carrot and add it to her husband's plate. Lovingly she prepared her husband's special meal. She took great delight in grating this carrot and even made sure the whole carrot was grated in to place on top of his salad. She was almost tempted to taste the grated carrot but just as she was about to give in her husband walked in he asked what was for dinner and she had trouble not laughing as she replied just a salad.

The meal prepared, she carried the two plates into the dining room and placed his plate in front of him. She sat opposite and watched her husband as he tucked into the special carrot salad. The more he ate, the more she struggled not to give the game away. He saw her grinning and almost asked what was so funny, but instead assumed it was about his good performance in bed last night. He even smiled back at her, she nearly choked when she saw his smile.

Next day we discussed the facts over the internet. She admitted she had a difficult job not blurting out as she watch each fork full of the carrot disappear into her husband mouth.

The poor sucker never even realized the special treatment that carrot had undergone. Even to this very day, she can not look at grated carrot without inwardly smiling at the revenge she took on her husband.

So all you husbands out there, be wary of upsetting your wife, least your food my have that special grated carrot flavour......