Carry On Dentist!! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdrew86
bdrew86
827 Followers

After a few minutes Amol slid his left hand over my shoulder and gently held my arms. I rested my head on his shoulder and placed my left hand on his chest and continued watching the movie. We weren't exactly watching the movie; we were just staring at the screen because our minds were occupied with some other activity.

The seats were large enough for one to sit with knees folded. That's exactly what I did. I got my feet up and placed them near my butt just the way classical dancer sits. After a few moments Amol slid hands under my arms to gently grab my left breast. I looked up at him and saw his face. He had an expression of doubt. I just smiled at him and took his right hand and placed it on my thigh. Our seats were at the top and most of the crowd was sitting in the lower rows. We still looked around to make sure that no one was peeping on us and all we saw were a few couples sitting far away from us but were already busy with each other.

Assured that we wouldn't be disturbed, Amol lowered his head and gave me a gentle kiss on my lips. I closed my eyes as I felt Amol's lips on mine. His lips slowly nibbled my upper lip and I felt his tongue on my lips. Before he could slip his tongue in my mouth, I slipped mine in his. Amol just let me take charge of things just took a back seat as he let my tongue explore the insides of mouth.

Our kisses were passionate but short. We were aware that we were in a public place and we had to be alert. Amol squeezed my breasts hard and I gave out a small yelp. We both giggled at this and continued kissing. Amol slid his hand up my skirt and though I was very conscious about it, I just let him do it. I had decided to let things flow and now was not the time to stop.

His hand slowly creped up to my panties I shivered when he got there. This was the first time that my pussy was touched by someone other than my husband. It felt different, it felt strange but also felt very pleasurable. I moved my hand from his chest slowly down to his crotch. I started rubbing his erection over his jeans which excited Amol and he rubbed my panty covered clit faster. We both shuddered from the manual stimulation of our private parts.

From the first feel itself I got an idea of what lay beneath the jeans. His cock felt large and hard and as I kept rubbing it grew harder. Our hands and mouths were busy pleasuring each other. Amol's left hand was busy on my boobs where as his right hand had now moved aside the panties and was slowly fingering my pussy. My left hand was busy rubbing his crotch and my right hand was firmly holding on to his right wrist.

Time passed like the wind and soon we saw the lights in the theater getting brighter. It was interval time and we quickly disengaged. We quickly sorted our clothes and sat as if nothing had happened. We looked around and saw the other couples do the same things and we laughed.

I looked at Amol who was staring at me. Without a word being spoken we both knew that we were neither interested in the movie nor sitting in the theater. We needed a more private place, a comfortable place and a larger place to continue our sexual exploration of each other.

"My place?" he asked. I blushed and nodded. Amol smiled and we both got up and Amol grabbed my hand and I followed him as we hurriedly left the theater.

"Follow my car." Amol said just before we got into our respective cars. We both raced out of the theater and drove back to his place. It was mid afternoon Sunday and the traffic on the roads was negligible. In a few minutes we stopped outside a large residential complex. My cell phone rang and I saw it was Amol.

"I will drive inside and go up to my apartment. You come in ten minutes later. My building is F wing and apartment number is 805." He said and cut the call.

I saw Amol drive across the street into the complex where as I waited outside in my car. After a few minutes, I slowly drove into the complex and parked my car in the visitor's parking area in front of his wing. I got out of the car and took my hand bag and the bouquet of lilies with me. I couldn't keep the flowers in the car and couldn't take them home either, so, I decided that the best place to keep them was Amol's house.

I got inside the elevator and pressed the button for the 8th floor. As the door closed and the lift started moving up, my breathing got heavier and my heart started beating faster. The few seconds inside the life felt like several minutes. 'This is it Sushmita. You are going to sleep with Amol.' I thought to myself as the lift slowly climbed the building.

I nervously looked at the electrical board on which the numbers for the respective floors glowed one after another. 'I am ready for this?' was the thought that came to my mind but I brushed it off aside thinking that it was too late to turn back now.

The elevator finally stopped and the door opened with a 'bing' sound. I got out of the elevator and looked around for a door with 805 written on it. I soon found it and walked towards it. The door was slightly open and I slowly pushed it and got inside.

Amol was standing in the living room. He had changed into a T-shirt and a pair of shorts. I smiled at him and placed my hand bag on the table.

"These flowers have to be kept in water." I said. Amol quickly raced to the kitchen and brought a vase with water inside. He kept the vase on the table and I placed the flowers inside them. We smiled at each other and then I moved around the living room.

"You have a very beautiful house." I said to Amol. "Thanks. Your presence has made it even more beautiful." he replied.

"Hehe...you really know how to talk." I said with a smile.

Amol just laughed and offered me to show the house. The apartment was a large three bedroom apartment with large balcony to each bedroom. Each bedroom had separate bathroom. The first two bedrooms were used for their intended purposes and the third was modified into an entertainment room. The room was filled with all sorts of fancy things.

There was a large flat screen television in one corner on the room. Below it was a Bose sound system with speakers all across the room. One corner of the room had been converted into a mini bar and behind the bar table there was a large collection of expensive wines and other liquors.

There was a large French window to the room which was for the moment covered with satin drapes. The wall opposite to the window was filled with posters of the old rock bands. There were posters of right from Elvis, Beatles up to AC/DC. From the posters I realized that Amol was a rock n roll fan. I wasn't much into rock n roll but my husband was a huge buff so I knew a lot of stuff about these bands.

"I bought this place a couple of years ago when my trips to Pune became long and frequent." he said.

"Hmm...Your family doesn't live here with you?" I asked him as I turned around to face him.

"No...they live at my Pali Hill apartment in Mumbai. They come here only during the vacations." He replied.

Amol moved towards the sound system and switched it on. The room was filed with the music soon. The stereo played the soothing music. I recognized the soundtrack. It was Café Del Mar. I loved the music. It was Balearic, easy listening music which helped calm my nerves.

"Enough talk about home and family." he said as he sat down on the red colored velvet couch which was opposite to the TV. He patted on the couch signaling me to sit next to him. I smiled and went to him and sat on the couch.

"Now...Where were we?" he said and came closer to me. I giggled and pulled him closer and we kissed. Unlike in the theater our kiss was slow and relaxed this time. We had all the space and the time in the world do whatever we wanted. Amol patted his laps and I knew what he wanted. I moved over his body and sat on his lap facing him. As I sat on his lap, my skirt got pulled up almost to my ass. We continued kissing and Amol moved my skirt further up and grabbed my ass.

He squeezed my firm ass buns and I moaned into his mouth. I held the back of his head tight and pulled him deeper into my mouth. After a few minutes of kissing, I pulled on his T-shirt. Amol raised his hands and I slid the shirt over his head and threw it away.

My breathing got heavier watching his naked chest. It was broad and smooth without a strand of hair. This is just the way I thought a man's chest should be. My husband had hair on his chest but he wasn't hairy like an ape but he wasn't enthusiastic about shaving it either.

I gently ran my fingers over his torso. I started from his shoulder blades and slowly moved towards his abs. He didn't have a six pack like models but he had a very firm abdomen. We kissed again before Amol started pulling my top. I broke the kiss and took my top off. As soon as my top was off, Amol quickly released the hooks of my bra and it fell down.

He grabbed my large and proud boobs and squeezed them. "Aaah" I moaned as Amol continued squeezing them. He twisted my puffed up nipples a couple of time before latching his mouth on to them. I grabbed his head and pulled him closer, urging him not to stop. He firmly grabbed my breasts before feasting on them.

"Aaahhh...Amol...I can't believe this is happening. I never thought I will be here like this." I said.

He stopped sucking my breasts and looked up at me and smiled. "Believe it baby, this isn't a dream. I wanted you from the first time I saw you. You are so beautiful...so sexy...I love you!" He said before going back to sucking my breasts.

"I love you too Amol...keep sucking my breasts. I just love it when you do that. They have been dying for attention." I moaned loudly.

"Your body is so amazing; you have the sexiest pair I have ever seen. I just want to keep sucking them. I was hooked on to them the first time I saw them last week." He said and nuzzled between my boobs.

"I should have let you continue that night. I want to tell you something. That night I went back home and fingered myself thinking about you. I just can't get you out of my head baby." I said as I pulled his face over my left breast and he sucked on it.

"I knew that Sush...I knew that...I know you want this...you want it bad, don't you?" he said.

"Ohhh yess...I want you...." I said. I pulled his face towards me and kissed him. He kissed back and again went to sucking my tits. After a furious round of sucking my breasts, Amol lifted me and placed me on the couch. He got up and stood near the sofa.

"Take off my pants." he ordered. I, like a submissive slut nodded and dug my fingers in to the elastic of his shorts and his undies. I slowly dragged them down his legs and his erect cock sprung up as soon as I dragged them beyond his thighs.

I gasped in surprise to that sight. His cock was not just long, it was very thick. I must have been a couple of inches longer than my husband's cock but the girth wasn't even close to comparing. The length didn't surprise me as much as the girth did. The head of the cock was like an overgrown mushroom which gave way to an equally thick stem. The foreskin was fair making the blue veins running underneath very visible. The pink head looked fearsome but at the same time it looked equally appealing if not more.

I gently wrapped my hand around his cock. It was so thick that I could barely wrap my fingers around it. I pulled it lightly and the foreskin slipped back to reveal the head. Its hardness was really surprising. It was harder than my husband's cock. I wondered if Amol was really 41 years old.

"Are you really 41 years old?" I asked as I expressed my doubt.

"Why, my cock tells a different story, doesn't it?" he said and laughed.

"It's just....just....amazing." I said finding it difficult to describe it.

It wasn't just the length and the unusual girth of his cock. It was also the appearance. Amol's cock was straight like an arrow unlike my husband whose cock curved upwards. He had completely shaved off his pubic hair which made his cock look even bigger. It was the perfect specimen of manhood.

I slowly started jerking it and Amol moaned. I jerked it with my right hand and fondled his balls with my left. Amol continued moaning at the manual stimulation of his cock and ran his fingers through my hair.

Soon, his cock started oozing pre cum which made my fingers wet. I spread the pre cum on the cock head and continued jerking it. The pre cum made the cock shine and it looked even more magnificent.

'Look at that...it's so amazing. I so want to suck' I thought as I kept my self busy giving Amol a hand job. The hand job continued for a couple of minutes before Amol moved my hand away. He pushed me back at the couch and sat down near its edge. He unbuttoned my skirt and pulled it off my body and threw it away. He dug his fingers into my panty and slowly dragged it down my thighs.

I lifted my ass a little to help him take it off. I was now completely naked in front of a man who wasn't my husband and was naked himself. I closed my legs trying to keep my pussy out of view. It was my modesty which perhaps made me do that but Amol grabbed my knees and pulled them apart. I didn't resist and within a moment my pussy came into his view.

I hadn't shaved my pussy in months and frankly hadn't taken the effort to maintain the growth down there because I never expected to show it to someone. Amol ran his right hand over my pussy. I sighed at his action.

"Your husband likes it hairy?" he asked.

"Nah...he doesn't mind it anyway. With him away I never felt the need to shave it and I didn't know I would be in this situation." I replied.

"Well...let's do what is supposed to be done here." Amol said and got up. He walked into the washroom and came back with a can of shaving foam, a razor and a water sprinkler.

"Have you changed your profession?" I said and giggled.

"Well...I specialize in styling hair of a different kind." He replied. We both laughed at his reply.

Amol then sprinkled some cold water on my hairy pussy and proceeded to apply the foam. I moaned as Amol's hands moved all over my pussy. Amol sprayed a rather large glob of foam on his hands and proceeded to slowly apply it all over my pussy. Amol was taking his time lathering my pussy, practically massaging it.

After applying a generous amount of foam, Amol took the razor and began shaving it. For the next 15 minutes, Amol carefully shaved of my pubic hair. I sighed and cooed as my pussy was cleaned shaved by someone else for the first time in my life. I was lying on the couch with my head against the back rest, my legs rested on the couch, spread wide to give Amol access.

It felt weird to be in this pose, being treated like this but it was extremely erotic. He then cleaned off the remainder of the foam with water and wiped it clean. I watched in wonder how I had let another man shave my pussy.

Amol then lifted my left leg and placed it on his shoulder. He started massing my feet gently before kissing it a couple of times. He gently licked the fingers and took the thumb in his mouth and started sucking it.

My feet are extremely ticklish and I giggled uncontrollably as Amol kept on sucking my toe. He deliberately tickled my feet heightening the pleasure. He did the same to the other feet and then started kissing his way up to my knees.

"We are done with pedicure...now lets start 'pussycure." he said. I giggled at that comment. No one had used such words with me, not even my husband. I liked Amol's dirty talking; it was so taboo, just like the other things that were happening here.

He came close to my crotch and placed my legs on his shoulders. I could feel his warm breath on my thighs. He gently started kissing and licking my thighs and slowly made his way to my pussy. He brought his face an inch away from my pussy and inhaled deeply.

"Aaah...intoxicating!" he moaned and exhaled. He then gently blew air on my pussy. The cold air on my hot pussy made me shiver. Amol took out his tongue and delicately licked my clit. I shuddered as his rough tongue rubbed my clit. He kissed my pussy for a couple of times before dragging his rough tongue all over the length of my pussy.

"Ummm...." I moaned as I bit my lower lip. After being sex starved for months, I was lying naked, getting my pussy eaten. Amol increased the speed and pressure of his tongue steadily. He focused his tongue in two places, the clit and the hole. He alternated between sucking my clit and tongue fucking my pussy hole. He wasn't just assaulting my pussy; he was also assaulting my senses.

I could feel my heart beating faster and beads of sweat over my body. My moans were getting louder and my vision getting hazier. Amol grabbed my boobs and started squeezing them. He pinched and twisted them hard. The licking and the pinching made me scream but I muffled my screams by covering my mouth with my hand.

It must have been barely a minute after Amol started licking that I sensed my orgasm approaching. I am usually a silent cummer but this time I was exactly the opposite. I started hollering and screaming and my body bucked and writhe as I got closer to the edge. Amol realized my situation and licked my pussy harder.

"Aahh...Aahh...yeah...yeah..." I screamed as I got to the edge. Amol pinched my nipples hard and that's what did it. I arched my back as I squirted my love juices all over Amol's face.

"Whoa!...ha ha ..." Amol laughed as my cum splattered all over his face. He moved back and his eyes were closed because of all the cum deposit.

"I am sorry...so sorry!" I said as I realized what had happened and sat up immediately.

"Hehe...no worries...in fact I love it!" he said as he got up and walked over to washroom.

He came out a few seconds later with a towel. I felt very awkward because I had never squirted in my life.

"It looks like you haven't been licked so well before." he said as he sat next to me.

I nodded in affirmative. Vivek wasn't much into going down on me. He did like receiving blowjobs but didn't reciprocate with equal enthusiasm. Amol leaned over and kissed me. I could taste my own juices smeared on his lips. This was some kinky shit I was doing here, I thought. Amol then moved down to my breasts and sucked them for a while.

"Sush...I want you to suck my cock!" he said as he looked into my eyes before kissing me hard. My breathing got intense just listening to those words. The way he said that was so passionate, so assertive, and so powerful. I looked down at his cock; it was semi erect but still looked awe inspiring. I simply couldn't refuse, even though I didn't want to.

I just nodded and got off the couch and kneeled in front of him and positioned my self between his legs. I gently held his cock and ran my fingers all over his it and then softly fondled his balls. The manly scent of his cock was making me dizzy. His cock twitched from the slightest touch of my fingers and oozed pre cum from the tip. The ball sack was massive and heavy, probably filled with a lot of cum.

I brought my mouth closer to his cock and lightly licked the head. I concentrated my licks on the slit of his cock. Pre cum started oozing out of the slit and I licked it with the tip of my tongue. The cock was slowly getting erect with each lick. I lowered my mouth on to his balls and took the sack my mouth. Amol sighed loudly in pleasure and held my head with his hand. He started running his fingers through my hair, caressing my head as he received pleasure from my mouth.

After sucking on his balls for a minute I raised my head up again to notice that his cock was fully erect. I watched with wide eyes, the sight of his erect cock just and inch away from my eager mouth. I noticed Amol smile at me. He realized the effect his cock was having on me. I shyly smiled at him and slowly started jerking his cock.

I held his cock against his stomach and started licking from the base of the shaft. I slowly dragged my wet tongue on the underside of his shaft and slowly licked up to the underside of the cock head. I clamped my lips on the underside of the cock head and started sucking and licking it.

bdrew86
bdrew86
827 Followers