Carry-On Luggage Ch. 1

Story Info
New friend turns boring flight into sexy adventure.
2.2k words
39k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never liked flying as a rule because of my size, and this trip looked to be as uncomfortable as any of the others. I'm six, four and weigh in at about 230 pounds, so there was never enough leg room or seat room in any but the large jets. And this time I was stuck in a 'puddle-jumper'...a small 20-seat twin prop that lifted with a tooth-jarring rattle. Oh well, at least it wouldn't be a long flight, I consoled myself.

I was on my way from Charlotte, North Carolina to Detroit for an information technology seminar. I was also looking forward to three days away from the office. Who knows...I might even get lucky, I grinned silently to myself. It had been a while. I'd been divorced for four years and was mostly happy about it.

I'd found infrequent, but satisfying feminine companionship, but no one steady in my life for the last year. Truthfully, not only did my work keep me busy, but I was still running from any hint of 'commitment', since I was still quite gunshy. Consequently, my sex life had been pretty damn boring, especially the last couple of months. No dating and too much work had me in a mood to enjoy myself.

I settled back into my aisle seat and opened a magazine I had brought with me. I was soon engrossed in an article and didn't know anyone was near until I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder. "I'm sorry to interrupt you, but could I just slide past?"

I looked up and my spirits lifted several notches immediately. I stood and moved to the aisle so she could slide past into her seat. She shoved a brown leather travel bag into the overhead compartment, flashed a beautiful smile at me and sat down by the window. As I sat back down I took a quick, but thorough look at my unknown travelling companion.

She was tall, 5'10" at least, and slender. Not skinny at all, very curvaceous and I guessed her to weigh about 130 pounds or so. Her hair was as black as a raven's wing, straight and cut short on the sides and back...just a bit longer than mine. 'Damn,' I thought. Short hair has always been a weakness of mine. Ice-blue eyes offset by small laugh lines at their corners above full, red lips gave her a sexy, confident air. She was wearing a black suitjacket, well-cut by the look, white blouse and a black skirt that stopped a good 4" above the knee. All in all, well dressed and very sharp!

I cut my examination short so as not to make it too obvious that I was gaping like the village idiot. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable so I turned back to my magazine. She sighed softly and settled back into her seat. "Excuse me," she said apologetically. "Do you know what time we arrive in Detroit? I'm sorry to bother you."

No bother at all!" I smiled back. "I think we're scheduled to land at 6:40. And you didn't bother me. I was just reading from boredom."

"Well, hello then. My name's Gloria." She held out her hand, well-manicured nails the same dark red as her lipstick, but not too long.

I turned toward her and took her hand for a moment. "I'm Brad, and I'm very happy to meet you Gloria!" Just then I caught a whiff of her perfume. I'm not very familiar with brand names, but I could tell it was expensive...and it should have been sold by prescription and called Dangerous Curves or something similar. That scent had started a heat building in my loins immediately.

I fought heroically and managed not to gape and drool again - barely. It had been a very long time since a woman had affected me so quickly and easily. Gloria gave me a careful, appraising look. I have brown, curly hair, with a dash of gray now, although I've had that since I was 25, green eyes and have been told a few times that I'm rather good-looking. No lady-killer, but at least I don't make them run screaming.

She smiled as she looked at me and her eyes twinkled with mischief. I was hooked like a trout and she knew it, and she enjoyed my discomfort. By now I was nearly fully erect and damned uncomfortable! I never even noticed that the plane had taken off. We talked for quite a while, exchanging pleasantries and basic information.

Gloria was a clothing buyer for Sears and was on her way back to Detroit for a short vacation to visit her parents. Divorced like me, she too put a lot of time into her job. The flight attendant came, passing out soft drinks and tiny packs of pretzels. then came back before we even finished the drinks.

We continued talking for a bit, with me flirting lightly and her flirting back. Before long she was touching my arm often as we talked and leaning toward me, her face close and her wonderful scent filling my nostrils. Then the conversation took a more serious turn.

"Can I ask you a personal question, Brad?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"You said you don't date very often. Why not? You're a very attractive man." She blushed slightly and smiled. "I mean, you seem to enjoy a woman's company." Then she blushed a lot more and stopped.

"I very much enjoy the company of a beautiful woman, Gloria. I just work too much and don't play enough, I guess." I laughed a little to cover my discomfort. I hadn't expected this turn at all!

"But do you like to play?" she asked softly.

'Oh boy,' I thought. "Sure I do...when I have someone to play with." I swallowed around a lump in my throat. "So...do you like to play?"

She nodded slowly, looking straight into my eyes. "I LOVE it. Especially when there's a little chance involved." I said nothing, just raised my eyebrows at this. I was beyond being surprised at this point and I was determined to see this little game through, whatever it was.

"Want to play right now, Brad?"

My eyes opened wide in astonishment and I looked around. The small aircraft was full. "Uh...here, you mean? Now? What do you have in mind?" I could not imagine what would happen but there was no mistaking her meaning. Gloria leaned very close to me and kissed me lightly on the lips, then ran the tip of her tongue across them.

"A game of chance. Take out a coin." I dug a quarter out of my pocket. "Heads you get to play, tails I get to play." She leaned close again and smiled saucily. "Still game, Brad?"

By now, my cock was as hard as a rock and I would have done anything she asked...anything at all. "Yes! How do we play?"

"Reach up and get my carryon out of the bin." I stood up and opened the door to the storage, tugging her leather bag out. As I glanced down I saw her staring at the obvious bulge my cock was making in my pants. She looked at me and smiled as I handed it to her. "My, you really are ready!"

She placed the bag between us and said "Ok. Flip!" I did, careful not to let the coin get away from me. Slowly I uncovered it...heads.

I had won, but what? She smiled at me, unzipped the bag and placed it on the tiny armrest between us.

Gloria reached over and took my hand and guided it to her thigh just below her skirt. No one could see anything since the bag was in the way so I slid my hand up her warm, nylon-covered thigh and under the skirt. Shock number one: I encountered an old-fashioned garter clipped to the stocking top. I smiled even more - 'This could be interesting,' I thought.

Smooth, warm expanse of thigh above the stocking as Gloria spread her legs slightly. Shock number two: no panties...nothing but bare, shaved pussy. As smooth and slick as a baby's bottom. I gently traced my fingertip down the slit of her pussy and Gloria sighed gently, smiling, never taking her eyes from mine.

This was so erotic! If I had touched myself I'd have exploded! "More, baby," she whispered to me. I took a long around at the other passengers but no one seemed to be paying any attention to us so I gently moved my forefinger along her wet slit.

Gloria slid forward in her seat, angling her ass into it and her sweet bare mound up toward my probing fingers. I could feel her wetness as I slid my finger deeper into her slit. My fingertip found the bump of her clit and I gently, lightly circled around it. Gloria didn't make a sound but I could see the change in her eyes. She was really getting into this and enjoying it.

I kept circling her clit, occasionally dipping down to tickle her hot, wet inner lips. She licked her lips slowly, and her breathing got faster. But she still never moved or made a sound louder than an infrequent sigh. This woman was absolutely awesome! I moved back and applied a little more pressure directly to her clit as I strummed rapidly with my finger. Only a sharp intake of breath told me that she was getting fairly close to orgasm.

"Here," she whispered. "Now this," and pulled my hand from her sweet womanhood. Gloria reached into her carryon and pulled something out. I couldn?t see it since she kept it hidden from accidental view. She took my hand and guided it back under the skirt.

I immediately found something different. A hard cylindrical object, blunt smooth point and about six inches long...a vibrator!! She had retrieved a vibe from her bag and now wanted me to use it on her! It took me a few seconds to figure out how to turn it on but I finally found a moveable knob at the back of the thing. Immediately a buzzing pervaded the area around us.

I knew it could be easily heard and frantically tried to turn it off, but I turned it the wrong way. Instead of silence, the buzzing muted and the vibrations slowed a lot. A little more experimenting and I had it as low as it would go, and the buzzing was almost imperceptible. I angled my wrist sharply and guided the tip toward Gloria's sweet pussy. My fingers found her slit and then the tip made contact. I knew it immediately as Gloria gave out a sharp intake of breath and a little "Unh..." sound.

I moved the toy up and down her slit as far as my wrist would bend, but never strayed from her clit for long. I wanted to see how she handled an orgasm in a group of 20 people. And it was evident that?s what she wanted. Gloria pinned her eyes to mine, staring deeply. I could little flecks of silver in the blue of her eyes.

I felt her hand grip my arm, her nails digging into my flesh. She was biting her lower lip over and over and a fine sheen of sweat beaded her forehead. I could feel her hips rocking, rhythmically, with tiny movements. Her breathing came faster now and her face was strained, her jaw muscles tightening with her efforts to control herself. I guided the vibrator firmly against her clit and kept it there, wiggling my wrist faster in spite of the cramps creeping up my forearm.

Suddenly, Gloria gave out a low "Ahgg.." and then stopped breathing completely. Her face reddened with her orgasm, her cheeks burning now. Sweat poured from her face and her eyes were wide, the pupils large and open. I could almost see into her soul as she came...again and again... never making another sound.

Finally, she let out her breath in a long, drawn out low sigh and slumped back into her seat. Her hand relaxed it's crushing grip and I glanced at my forearm to see four deep half-moon imprints from her nails. I withdrew my hand and the toy and slipped it into the opening in her carryon, then placed the bag on the floor between us and looked around again. No had had noticed a thing! This lady was amazing and I was ready to die in my seat from terminal horniness.

Gloria lay back in her seat, eyes still closed and breasts heaving a little, a satisfied smile on her face. She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"So, what did you think of my little game? Did you like it?"

"You know I did," I growled softly. "And you know what kind of shape you have me in now, don't you?"

She laughed lightly and patted me on the forearm. "Yes I do. I intend to keep you like this until we land, too. After all, I haven't gotten to play yet...and now it's my turn!"

She smiled at me again and closed her eyes. I never did make it to the seminar!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Kortzan Enterprises Ch. 01 Brittany gets a lucrative offer.in Erotic Couplings
Vampires Don't Sparkle Ben meets a mysterious woman and starts to fall for her.in NonHuman
The Next Door Wolf He finds out his neighbor is a werewolf.in NonHuman
An Old Man and His Fantasy Girl Much older man realizes his dream of the girl next door. in First Time
Isabella Travels 500 Back Years Ch. 01 Isabella travels through time to 16th century scotland.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories