Carry-On Luggage Ch. 2

Story Info
Their game continued, & it was Gloria's turn.
2.7k words
15.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought getting up would be tough...and it was. Walking from the plane to the cabstands was worse. I was so hard that I couldn't stand upright and my balls ached like they hadn't in years. Gloria walked ahead of me, tight ass swaying teasingly, occasionally tossing a knowing smirk over her shoulder at me.

I could still picture her cumming silently in the cramped aircraft seat, the vibrator buzzing her clit quietly. This was the sexiest woman I had ever met...and my conference suddenly took a distant second to anything she had in mind.

We claimed our luggage and hailed a cab for the hotel. During the cab ride to the Marriott where I had a reservation, Gloria smiled at me while she slowly and firmly stroked my aching cock through the material of my slacks. As the driver chatted on garrulously about Detroit, Gloria quietly slid my zipper down and had her warm hand in my shorts, stroking my rock hard dick. It was all I could do to breathe, let alone talk sensibly!

Thankfully the ride was short and I paid our fare and we got out. I had to walk close behind Gloria now to attempt to conceal my erection, painfully tenting my slacks. I checked in, got my key and we headed for the elevator. As we rose to our floor, Gloria backed her ass up to me (we were alone luckily) and rubbed her sweet, firm asscheeks against my cock, holding my hands in hers against her breasts. I could feel her nipples like hard points against my palms through the soft material.

Gloria was driving me crazy an she knew it. Whenever I attempted to say anything, she just put a finger to my lips, smiled and shook her head no. 'Okay,' I decided. I'd go along with this. Hell, I wouldn't have missed this day if it cost me my job! When we finally got to my room and got inside I breathed a sigh of relief and anticipation, knowing that soon I'd be making love to this gorgeous, sexy creature.

I soon found out that Gloria had other plans in mind for me. She entered my arms as soon as the door was closed, flowing up against me like a cat, all hot and soft, scented and silky. Her tongue danced with mine and I felt her strong hands cupping my asscheeks firmly. But then with a little laugh, she pushed me gently away and spoke to me for the first time since we left the cab. "No, Brad. You had your turn. Now I get to play, and you get to do as I say." With that, she guided me to the center of the room to one of the two leather-covered chairs there. Stopping me in front of it, she began removing my jacket and shirt. "Hold still!" she commanded. "You are not allowed to move yet, nor touch me until I tell you. Understand?"

I could barely speak my throat was so dry. "Yes," I whispered huskily.

"Good!" She smiled into my eyes then told me that I was not allowed to peak again until told to do so. 'Damn!' I thought to myself. 'What has this woman got in mind for me?' I wasn't afraid, knowing I could easily handle any problem that might occur. But I was curious and desperately horny...so horny that I ached. My cock ached, my balls ached and my stomach ached with need. I wanted her badly enough to do anything she might ask or command. I was hers and she knew it.

By now she had my belt undone and my pants and boxers around my ankle. My cock stood up hard and straight against my belly, the head red and moist with a drop of precum. Gloria moved my hands to the back of my neck, interlocking my fingers. "Stay like that," she commanded. She kissed me lightly on the lips, then slowly traced her tongue down my neck and across my chest. She alternated licking and sucking on my nipples, then biting them rather sharply. All the while, her warm hands cupped my aching balls and gently stroked the length of my cock.

By now, my breathing was ragged and my legs were shaking. I needed to cum so badly that I almost couldn't stand it and she had barely touched me yet! Gloria sank slowly to her knees in front of me, licking her way down my abdomen to my pubic hair.

Looking up into my eyes and smiling, she opened her mouth and took my cock deep, all the way down her throat to the tight nest of curls at the base in one smooth motion. I could feel her throat muscles massage the head of my cock as her tongue swirled around the shaft, her hands gripping my ass tightly. She sucked hard as she pulled back, allowing me to pop out of her mouth. Then she stood up and pushed me in the chest!

The move took me completely by surprise and I sat down hard in the chair behind me, long since forgotten by now. "What..."

"No talking!" Her voice was sharp and firm. I swallowed hard and thought seriously about grabbing her and throwing her onto the floor and fucking her brains out! I was on the very edge of exploding and this knowing cocktease was deliberately keeping me there. My thoughts must have shown on my face, because she smiled at me and said softly, "Relax, baby. It's my turn to play and I promise you'll love it. Just do as I tell you."

I hesitated only for a second and then nodded. I would do as she told me, but damn I wanted her! I wanted her so very fucking badly! She smiled at me again and, picking her bag up, laid it on the bed and opened it. I couldn't see what she was doing as she had her back to me, blocking my view.

Gloria stood up and walked behind my chair and I felt her breath on my cheek as she licked my ear lightly. She moved quickly and looped something in front of my face and over my eyes. A silk scarf. At least it felt like silk, black and soft.

Deftly she tied it behind my head, knotting it firmly so it wouldn't slip. She slid her hands down and pinched my nipples firmly, pulling on them a bit as she kissed my neck.

"No peeking," she laughed softly. I heard more fumbling then felt her lift my right hand. Again a soft constriction. She was tying my hands to the chair arms. 'Oh God,' I thought to myself. 'What have I let myself in for?' Gloria tied both of my hands and my ankles to that damned chair, testing my bonds to be sure I couldn't move. I couldn't. She had done her work well.

"I need to pick up a few things for our little game, baby, so I'll be gone for a bit. I'll be back fast, I promise. But just so you don't get all sleepy and forget me..." her voice trailed off as I felt her hands fumbling at my hard cock. I felt something hard against it and felt her moving her hand over it, tying something to me.

"Back in a bit," she whispered. I felt her tongue give a long, slow lick across the head and then, had I not been tied tightly, I would have jumped straight up from the shock of her next move. She turned on the vibrator that she had strapped to my cock!

I could feel its buzzing vibrations all along the head and shaft, even down to my balls. Then the vibrations decreased as she turned the speed all the way down. A slow, deep burring was all I could feel...enough to drive me crazy with need, but not enough to make me cum. I heard her footsteps, another light, happy laugh and then a door closing. I tried to move. I tried everything I could think of to get more pressure to my aching cock. Anything to make me cum. The pleasure was so intense that I couldn't stand it. Any touch at all would have sent me over the edge, but nothing I did helped. I was tied so that I couldn't do anything to bring relief to myself. This went on for what seemed like hours, but in reality was perhaps fifteen minutes or so.

I heard the key scraping in the lock and the door opened. Footsteps walking across the floor. I could smell Glorias scent as she lightly touched my cheek. "Miss me, baby?" she asked, then bit my earlobe. I started to answer but before I could say a word, she put her finger to my lips, silencing me. I heard her walk away and then heard noises I couldn't identify. Rustlings, paper tearing, other noises. All the while, the damned vibrator was buzzing steadily away against the head and shaft of my cock. By now I was so horny I was almost nauseous.

A few minutes passed and Gloria came close. I could still smell that wonderful, enticing scent of hers. She began untying me, ankles first, then my wrists, careful not to touch any part of me. Her hand gripped my arm and tugged lightly.

"Stand up," she commanded softly. I stood and the weight of the vibe strapped to me pulled on my aching cock, making the pressure and the need to cum even worse. I groaned lightly and my breathing was ragged, but I didn't give a shit. All I wanted to do was cum...to get relief from this exquisite torture. "Now, we play, Brad," she breathed in my ear.

Gloria led me across the room and to the bed, pushing me back onto it and moving me so that I lay on my back on the bed. I felt her hands on mine again as she secured my arms once more. She had retied them at my sides, probably to some part of the bedframe. She did the same with my ankles and once again I was tied securely. I could feel the sweat pouring down my face and neck in spite of the air conditioning in the room.

Suddenly the vibe stopped as Gloria turned it off. I felt something cold for a brief moment and then the strap was gone and my cock sprang free again, slapping back against my belly. I felt hands run slowly up my thighs close to my steelhard dick, then fingernails scraped lightly and sensuously back down. A warm stream of air hit the head of my cock as she blew her breath onto it.

"Ok, lover. Here's how we play. I'll give you something to taste. Identify it correctly and you get a reward. But if you're wrong I'll have to punish you. You get me, anyway you want me, for anything you want to do, ONLY after you get them all correct. The game won't stop until then." Gloria laughed lightly. "Open your mouth, baby."

I did and she put a small piece of fruit in my mouth. Easy...a raisin I told her. I felt her move across the bed and then smelled the sweet musk of her pussy as she lowered herself onto my mouth. "Eat me," she commanded. I licked all the way from her ass to her clit, over and over, suckling on her clit occasionally as she rode my face. I could hear her moan softly, but suddenly she was gone.

"Open," she commanded again. Again she put something in my mouth. I knew immediately that I was in trouble. I couldn't tell what this was. Sweet nutty taste, but mixed with the wonderful taste and scent of Gloria's pussy in mouth. I just had no clue at all.

"Swallow it and open!" she commanded. "Time's up, lover." This time she put a large ice cube into my mouth. "Don't chew or swallow that," she told me as she untied one ankle from the bed. 'Oh damn,' I thought. 'What now?' I soon found out as she made me spit the ice cube, now partially melted, into her hand. She pulled my leg into the air and I gasped sharply as the ice cube was slowly forced into my ass!

The freezing cold sensation in my ass and the sheer eroticism of the situation were making me mad with lust. Never before had I been so aroused, so aching with need. Gloria retied my leg to the bed then kissed my neck softly. "See?" she whispered in my ear. "I told you...get one wrong and you get punished baby. Open!" The ice in my ass was driving me crazy as it slowly melted, but I did as I was told.

This time a slice of banana. I sighed with relief as I told her. Once more my right leg was untied. This time she pushed it all the way up against my chest. I felt her warm breath on me, then her tongue, licking slowly, erotically across my swollen balls. She dipped down and licked across my ass, driving the sharp point of her tongue in, again and again. I could feel the pressure build in me as I came close to orgasm. Gloria stopped suddenly and retied my leg. I groaned aloud as I begged her for release.

"Please, baby, please! Make me cum. I can't stand it, Gloria, please!" By now I didn't care if I had to beg, or anything else. I needed release from the maddening pressure in my cock and balls. I would do anything, anything at all. "No, baby. No begging," she laughed lightly. I could hear the pleased tone in her voice though. She liked hearing me beg. "We aren't finished yet."

This went on again and again. I was wrong twice more, each time getting ice shoved into my ass as a punishment. Gloria did everything to me except touch my cock. She rode my chest, fucking herself on me, her wet pussy grinding on my nipple. She made me fingerfuck her and then lick the sweet musky wetness from my fingers. I tasted everything from whipped cream to cold coffee to honey. Finally I got all the tastes right.

Gloria mounted my face yet again, riding my mouth hard, grinding her pussy down as she flooded me with her juices. She didn't stop this time, though, cumming over and over as I tongue-fucked her. She screamed and moaned her satisfaction, pinching my nipples and raking my legs with her nails over and over.

I blinked as the blindfold was suddenly removed and there she was, beautifully naked, her nipples sharp, hard points against large aureolas. Her breasts rounded, her skin flushed wih her orgasms and her shaved pussy gleaming with wetness. Gloria smiled at me softly as she straddled me, gently moving my hard, aching cock to her sweet wet opening. She sank down and I felt her hot pussy gripping my cock. She was so tight that I gasped.

We began rocking slowly together, Gloria riding me with her head back and her eyes closed. She pinched and pulled her nipples and moaned as she rode my cock. The pressure built up rapidly in me and I knew I could not possibly hold back. I had been in need for too long. Gloria slammed her hot pussy onto me, faster and faster, cumming yet again as her muscles milked my cock. I screamed with pleasure as I shot deep into her, raising my ass to meet her thrusts. I jetted into her, over and over as I moaned my pleasure.

Finally we slowed and stopped. Gloria leaned forward and kissed me deeply before moving off me. She untied me then smiled and moved to me and began licking and sucking my cock, which still ached slightly. She cleaned me up completely with her mouth, then snuggled into my arms as we relaxed and kissed. I could taste our mixed juices from her mouth. Just before we drifted off to sleep she raised her head and looked at me, smiling into my eyes. "I have an idea for a new game, Brad. Interested?"

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Breeding festivities Jasmine gets forcefully bred.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Alyssa - The Wrong Bus Schoolgirl Alyssa takes the wrong bus and becomes a victim.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Lisa's Family Tragedy After Lisa's husband passes, I try to help out.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Top Floor One drink leads to a long night in an unfamiliar hotel.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Metro An illicit encounter on the metro.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories