Carry Out or Delivery

Story Info
She reveals a special fantasy.
1.8k words
4.19
10k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always prided myself in being a leader and not a follower, and it did not surprise me that I did not fall into the majority of women on most scenarios. After purchasing my home, however, I found one area in which I do fall into the majority, and after the discovery, I have come to feel comfortable with the vast numbers of women with which I share this particular fantasy.

Shopping is not highly rated on my list, especially when it comes to groceries. I find myself either shopping while I am hungry and buying things that usually grow mold before they are eaten, or purchasing too little and have to frequent the market far more than my busy schedule allows, causing me to eat fast food throughout the week and leaving me feeling run down.

While out watering my yard one morning I noticed a large truck painted in all the hues of fruits and vegetables slow down a few houses down the street and stop. Out jumped a man in his mid twenties, sporting a pair of tight chocolate brown shorts and a button down shirt to match. I watched as he approached the neighbor's porch with two large bags and ring the doorbell. My neighbor opened the door and the man disappeared into her house. A few minutes later, he came out and jogged back to the truck jumping in and pulling away from the curb onto his next stop. I wondered how expensive the service was and smiled at the prospect of never having to grace the automatic doors of the grocery store again. After finishing my watering I went inside and searched the web for the company logo I spotted on the truck. I found a wealth of information and decided to try the delivery option for myself and see how it worked into my schedule.

The first delivery came a couple of days later. Two bags filled with fresh vegetables, a package of chicken breast and rice were brought into the house and set on the counter. It was then that I noticed the deliveryman. He stood a few inches taller than I and had wavy dishwater blonde hair. He had a muscular build, and I imagined that his abs were as tight as his little round ass straining against the thin material of his uniform. He smiled and told me to have a nice day and before I could blink he turned around and was out the door.

Each time I got on the computer and ordered, I fantasized about my young deliveryman. How after he would set down the groceries, he would then personally check things over to ensure full satisfaction. I found myself caught up in the whole idea of a younger man, bringing his services to me and then quickly leaving to attend to the next unsuspecting customer. I began ordering more frequently and in the weeks to come I found out quite a bit about my uniformed companion. He was 22, which made him 16 years my junior, and was working his way through law school in which this job allowed him ample time to study, and yet did not bog him down in the day to day monotony of some bookstore or fast food restaurant. Although his brains were not what I was interested in, I found myself impressed with what someone of his age had achieved and his ability to focus on his goals.

About a month after my first delivery, I decided to push it just a little further. Knowing the approximate time he arrived, I showered and freshly shaved my pussy then dressed in a new silk coral bra that was see thru and trimmed in lace, and a pair of matching thong panties. I then added a tight tank top, that allowed my cleavage to teasingly be revealed and a pair of cut off denim shorts that not only rode high but also had holes through out to tempt someone whose thoughts were already tainted.

As the time approached and I heard the doorbell ring, my heart began to beat faster and I could feel a moistening sensation begin between my legs. I opened the door to find my young stud on the other side with a big smile. As I let him in, I could feel his eyes drinking in my curves. His step seemed a bit slower as he headed to the kitchen and after putting the groceries down, he lingered in the room a few moments. He asked if he could have a drink of water and went on to explain he had forgotten his at home that morning, and did not want to stop to purchase some and be late on his rounds. Not wanting to hand him a bottle of water allowing him to leave quickly, I smiled and took a glass from the cupboard. As I turned to fill it with ice, I could feel his eyes wander over my body and hoped he was entertaining the same ideas I was. As I handed him the glass, my eyes wandered over his body and I could see the mornings clothing choices were definitely working. He made small talk as he drank his water, but I could see his eyes glued to my cleavage as his words turned into a muffle in my now wandering mind.

He finished his drink, and handed me the glass. I took it in one hand and grabbed his arm with the other pulling him closer to me. I looked into his young eager eyes and he took my cue immediately. He leaned in and slid his hand around my waist. As his lips hungrily met mine and explored my mouth, I could feel his hard cock against my thigh. He mumbled something about his other deliveries, and I ran my hand down to his waist and unbuttoned his shorts. Moving my hand between the thin material of his shorts and his briefs I stroked his cock until the thoughts of his job entirely escaped his mind. With a moan, I could feel his cock harden even more and I pulled both sets of shorts down to his ankles and pushed him back to lean against the counter. His cock was long and thick and his baby smooth skin and light hair immediately sent waves of erotic sensations through my body. He would be my first younger man, and I reveled at the thought of being his first experienced lover as I knelt, positioning myself to totally engulf his hot rod.

I decided to give him the full treatment and began by swirling my tongue over the silky tip and tasting his precum. He moaned again as I ran my tongue up and down his shaft and carefully caressed his balls in my left hand. I looked up to see him smiling and watching as his cock disappeared and reappeared from my hot mouth. Loving to be watched, I closed my eyes and made love to his cock with my mouth. I would quicken my rhythm and then slow down as his body tensed and relaxed in response. When I couldn't wait any longer to taste his hot jism, I stroked his cock in my right hand while sucking the head of his shaft in and out of my mouth. My left hand was taking turns stroking the sensitive skin between his balls and his ass and caressing his hard rocks. He did not last long once this routine started. He threw his head back and as his balls tensed and his body stiffened, he exploded into my mouth with a hot load of cum that I greedily swallowed. Licking him clean and making sure I got all of it, I pulled his shorts up and refastened them around his waist. I looked up at his glazed over eyes and kissed him deeply. He explored the way he tasted in my mouth and continued to kiss me passionately as if he was wanted the taste to remain with him the rest of the day. As my lips released him, he kissed my neck and whispered in my ear that that was the best head he had ever gotten. He also told me I was his first older woman, which made me even wetter than I already was. I smiled and looked up at him. I softly spoke telling him that his next delivery would be in the bedroom and that I would show him how to eat the pussy of an older woman. He smiled and as he turned for the door said, "So I'll see ya tomorrow then?" I laughed aloud and watched as my uniformed man jogged to his truck.

The next day he did stop by and as promised, I led him directly to the bedroom. He expertly slid my shorts and panties off and seemed pleasantly surprised that I shaved my pussy. He kissed the smooth skin and then quickly put his fingers inside me. I softly spoke leading my young lover into the stages of a woman's orgasm. I showed him how to find the magic button and we experimented with different ways of stroking it. I then let him explore my drenched hole with his young tongue, guiding him to all the erotic zones and letting him lick up my hot juices. He was rushed as most young lovers are and I found myself slowing him down often. As he turned me over and I rose to my knees, he made a very large delivery inside me. Satisfied with his days lesson, he laid down with me and caressed my breasts.

He had not given them much attention earlier, but seemed mesmerized at them and began licking them. I showed him how to twirl his tongue over my hardening nipple and take it between his teeth. As I pushed them together, he took my lead and slid his cock between them. As he fucked my tits I licked his head as it peeked above my mounds with each stroke. I had forgotten about his youth and was amazed at how hard he was again so quickly. After almost coming to a climax, he kissed his way down my belly and putting my knees over his shoulders entered me quickly and deeply. My head went back and my back arched as he rode me deeply. My breathing quickened and as he sucked on my nipples, I felt a wave of orgasm hit my body, immediately followed by another explosion of his hot cock. As our heart rates returned to normal, and the sweat glistened on our bodies, my deliveryman looked at his watch and quickly dressed to make his next stop.

Each trip to my home let us experiment more with our body's desires, and when my delivery man passed his bar exam, I was right there beside him celebrating ALL his accomplishments.