Cars, Haircare, and Kink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since it was getting late, we decided to turn in. Claire spooned into me.

As Monday rolled around, we were up early. Both of us were on our phones; me to tell Troy that Claire would be in to seal the deal on the new Nissan, and Claire to the bank, and then her shop partner to let her know she'd be in late.

Claire had the bank wire a balance of funds to her account, then walked into the dealer with a cashier's check. She attended the paperwork that goes with a new set of weels. Said and done, she drove out in 3 hours' time. The smile on her face was huge, and genuine. She invited me down to the shop, after hours, and her partner's eyes showed recognition when I came in.

"The guy with the Dodge Durango," she recalled.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied.

She proceeded to tell me she had been impressed by it riding around for an evening with Claire. Then she straight-up asked if I would consider selling it to her. I told her I wasn't bored with it yet. She frowned.

"But," I countered, "we did take in a Buick Lacrosse the same year as that Dodge. I drove it a couple times, and I've been pondering owning it."

She bluntly asked about bottom dollar price, private party sale. I gave her a number I considered reasonable. The next day, we worked the trade through the dealer, and had an 8-year old BMW on the lot for our trouble. I then became the owner of a very nice, direct-injected V-6, leather interior Buick. I settled into the new driving style in short order. All's well that ends well.

As each of us made to part ways, Claire's partner was all gratitude. "I'm very happy. Thank you for helping things be easy and go smoothly."

I responded that she was welcome. I stepped over to the Nissan's window as her friend departed.

"Things were weird, at first, with your kink," she said. "But then, not so much. Everybody probably has a wacky or odd side they camouflage well and let loose only as appropriate. I held onto your normal guy side, because you are. Our attraction is mutual, with a wrinkle I adjusted to. I suppose I'll see you regularly now, and we'll indulge as I see fit," Claire reasoned.

"Yes, Claire, you will," I said. She slid out of the driver seat and hugged me. Not in a spot where people in the building would notice, I gently groped her caboose. "Oh, that ass," I said. "Claire, it's nice."

"One of us likes it, then," she said. "See you another time, another haircut and another wash?"

"Yeah," I said, cuddling into her ample figure for a little longer before we parted and drove off.

The End