Carson Evolved Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, baby, rock up," said Kiefer. Carson was still in her, but he saw what was happening, and as her husband slid a pillow under her hips, Carson allowed himself to soften and fall out of her. Most of his semen stayed inside, but Calla helped things by squeezing her legs together.

Things could have gotten awkward right about then, but as he dressed, Carson was relieved to see that the couple was seemingly oblivious to his presence. Kiefer was stroking his wife's hair, murmuring little expressions of love, kissing her lips and cheeks, hugging her. Calla was smiling, her hands on her husband's cheeks.

She asked him, "Was it too much?"

Kiefer took her hand and kissed her fingers. "It was perfect honey. You were perfect."

"I love you, Kiefer. You know that, right? This is just a game I play for you. If..."

"Shhh," he said softly, a finger to her lips. "I know. Maybe after tonight, it's out of my system. But I do love seeing you in action," he finished with a smile. "Of course," he said, straightening up and with a wink to Carson, "I'd love to have a big family."

Calla blushed sweetly at Carson, but said to her husband, "Whatever you want, dear."

Carson was about to walk away when Kiefer caught his eye. He beckoned towards the door with a nod. Carson leaned over and kissed Calla softly on the cheek. He said, "I better get an invitation to the baby shower, okay?" She giggled and promised that he would.

When they got into the hall outside the room, Kiefer looked down at his feet. "I, uh, I know that you might not think much of me after tonight." Carson started to protest, but he held up his hand. "But I wanted to thank you personally for doing this. We could have gone to the clinic, but when Calla told me how she felt about you...I knew this was the way it needed to happen. Everything she said about what happened when I found out I couldn't father children is true, I'm ashamed to say. But I love my wife, and I just wanted to make her happy. It's unconventional, but...it works for us, ya know?"

His estimation of the man went up quite a bit from hearing his words. Carson said, "I can't say that I really understand it, but at home I have three wives who are all pregnant and a mother-in-law who wants me to knock her up. And they're all trying to figure out how come I'm not planting babies in every fertile woman that I come into contact with. I'm not sure I remember the definition of 'conventional,'" he finished with a smile. "I'm happy for you guys, and I had a great time. So, if for some reason this didn't take, and you want to give it another shot? Whatever you guys want, okay?"

Kiefer nodded, and they shook hands before parting.

Shaking his head as he went down the stairs, Carson was once again hit with the sensation of entering several conversations at once. I'm really going to need to get a handle on that, he thought. Through his Omnix, he sent a message to Edwards that he was ready to leave, receiving an affirmative response.

He chuckled a little when a quick check of the time showed that almost exactly 60 minutes had elapsed since he'd sent his thoughts into Elsa's mind. He half expected her to have fled in terror, thinking perhaps she'd been drugged and hallucinating. He was pleasantly surprised to find that she had not fled. She was seated by herself in a quiet little nook, sipping a cocktail. She hadn't seen him yet, so he decided to have a little fun. Ducking behind a column, he sent her a message, You didn't get scared away, I see.

He could see she was looking around for him, but he ducked out of sight each time her eyes approached his hiding spot. She settled back quietly. I was beginning to think I had imagined the whole thing, she thought.

Well, you did say an hour, he replied.

Where are you? she asked.

Nearby. Do me a favor and close your eyes.

Why?

Just trust me.

I'm not sure I should trust you. I don't even know your name.

If you close your eyes, I promise I'll tell you my name.

Very well. She made a big production of settling in and closing her eyes. Carson quickly, but quietly, moved towards her.

Keep'em closed, he thought. He thought he heard her say "Hmmph" in response, but he couldn't be sure. When he was standing in front of her, he realized that he hadn't really gotten a good look at her earlier. Now, he could see that she was closer to his age than he'd imagined. Her lips were plump, and he had to stop himself to keep from kissing them just them. Instead, he leaned in and brushed his lips along the side of her neck as he inhaled her scent. She shivered, but surprisingly, kept her eyes closed, though a little smile began to play on her lips. Carson smiled to himself before leaning in to place a gentle kiss on her lips.

She responded to his kiss, the two of them playfully teasing the other's lips with their tongue. After a few moments of kissing, she inhaled as she sat back, her eyes still closed. She smiled and languidly opened her eyes to see Carson watching her with a smile from a few inches away.

"Hi," he said, softly. "I'm Carson Jayne."

"You do make an impression, Mr. Jayne. I'm Elsa. Elsa Lund."

He held out his arm and said, "Shall we?"

With a cheeky little grin, Elsa replied as she took his arm, "Oh we shall. We definitely shall."