Carson Evolved Ch. 08

Story Info
Surviving first contact.
13.6k words
4.84
18.7k
28

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes:

Welcome back readers to the eighth installment of my story!

There's a lot happening in this chapter, and if you haven't read the previous chapters, you're going to get lost. I don't make much of an effort to explain references to earlier events and characters (of which, there are a lot). You'll see that this chapter picks up directly after chapter 7.

Standard disclaimer: Please, if you like the story, or if you don't like the story, take a moment to comment. It's especially helpful if you have something constructive to add. It helps me quite a bit to see the story through others' eyes.

Finally, as always, all sexual activity takes place between adults.

—MB

*****

From Chapter 7:

Indicating that she should sit, Carson replied, "Please, call me Carson. What brings you here today, Miss..."

"van Heuval," she said. "My name is Mrs. Aria van Heuval, and I'm here because I want you to knock me up."

Oooo boy, he thought.

*****

Clearing his throat, Carson said, "You want to run that by me again?"

"I know how crazy this sounds, but I want to have a baby, and I want it to be yours."

"Uh huh," he answered skeptically. "And why, pray tell, would you want my baby? We don't even know each other."

Aria smiled sheepishly. "At the risk of sounding like a rebellious teenage girl, to piss off a whole bunch of people."

Carson sat back and looked at her thoughtfully. "You're married to Jordan?"

She nodded.

"What's your maiden name?" he asked.

"Clemonte."

Searching his mind to figure out why that sounded so familiar, he realized with a start that she was the daughter of one of the 'Big 3' in Eisenfaust. He narrowed his eyes in suspicion. Is she some sort of mole? An assassin? Double-agent? Warning sirens were going off in his mind, with a flashing message that said, 'Proceed with caution.'

As evenly as he could, hoping to avoid tipping her to his suspicion, Carson asked, "Let's assume for a second that that's not one of the worst reasons to have a baby with someone in the history of ever. It still doesn't answer my question. More importantly, why would you want to piss off a bunch of people by having a baby with me?"

"Because I won't be a pawn in anyone's game," she said vehemently. "I didn't marry Jordan because I had a choice. Hell, I don't even like the guy, much less love him. But in my family, it's pretty much Dad's way or the highway. He made an agreement with my father-in-law for me to marry into the van Heuval family, got it approved by the council, and pretty much delivered me like a sacrificial lamb."

"Out of curiosity, why don't you just divorce Jordan and leave?"

Aria sighed before responding. "I could do that. And I've thought about it. But then I get angry. Why should I have to give up anything? My dad said he'll disown me if I don't follow through on this." She looked Carson in the eye. "My family is very wealthy, and I would be giving up a lot of resources down the road if I left. And for what? Love? From where I'm sitting, that's just a romantic notion in the Project. Besides, there's nothing that says that just because I'm married to Jordan that I have to have babies with him. That's sort of assumed, but marriage is a political tool in Orriri, not a commitment."

"I can see why you'd think that," said Carson. "I've got to tell you; it is possible to find love with other breeders in Orriri. It's not easy, and it's not really part of the plan, when you think about it. But that doesn't mean it doesn't happen."

She looked at him sadly. "I know you're right; I saw the looks on your wives' faces at the club. It's even rarer than you think, though. All of the women in my family are in arranged marriages, whether they were born into our family or married in. A lot of my friends are like that, too. Love doesn't really factor into the equation. It's always bothered me, but I figured that once I started filling that void with babies, it would work itself out. That's all I've ever wanted to do, Carson, have babies. I don't want a career, I don't want to go to school, I just want to be a mother. For that, I think I could endure a lot of things."

This was one of the drawbacks to the project as far as Carson was concerned. It sounded egalitarian during the recruitment pitch, but his experience had been that men had a lot more power, with fathers exerting an exorbitant amount of pressure on daughters to make the 'right' match. To Carson's way of thinking, young women should have a lot more control over their own lives.

"I'm sorry to hear that," he replied. And he was. He struggled with himself often over his participation in the project, but he was one of the 'winners.' Carson had several women that he loved in his life. From what Aria had said, she had none of that.

She still hadn't explained why she wanted his baby, though. "It pains me to hear about the kind of life you're describing," he said. "I wish I could change that for you at the snap of my fingers, but I don't have that kind of power. Still, I'm curious about why you approached me with this."

Aria got kind of a cheesy grin on her face. "You are kind of hot, you know. That would have been enough for me to want to have fun with you anyway. But when I overheard my dad and my father-in-law complaining about you and how quickly you've been making connections in the project, I knew what I had to do."

"And what about Jordan?" he asked.

"What about him? He's a spoiled brat who's used to getting his way on everything, and I never would have married him if I'd had the option. He's pretty enough, and he's actually not bad in bed, but I have zero intention of having his baby. From the moment I agreed to go through with this plan, it's always been my intention to have someone else father my children. The idea of making him raise another man's baby warms my heart, and it serves him right for all the times he's done it to other guys."

Carson stared at her in shock for a moment. "You hate him that much?"

"It's not really that I hate him; I just don't have any respect for him. Some women are okay doing what they're told to support the project's goals; I have a sister like that. I'm just not one of them. I want strong, healthy babies from a man that stands out from the rest. And you sir, stand out."

"Wow. You're serious about cuckolding Jordan, huh? I, uh, knew that he didn't have the greatest reputation among the project women, but that's...unexpected."

He considered their conversation to this point. He really did hate when the strong preyed on the weak, and despite his recent apparent change-of-heart, Jordan van Heuval was a past master at it. He'd heard rumblings of Jordan's activities off and on over the past year but hadn't considered just how widely they were known. As Carson thought it over, he remembered sitting in this office with Xavier Sloane and discussing this very topic. Leaving the office that day, he was resolute that if the opportunity presented itself, he'd do to the bullies what the bullies did to 'normal' guys. That thought tipped things in Aria's favor. Still, he felt the need to proceed with caution.

"If you're intent on doing this, you don't really need my permission," he said. "Just like the other men, I make deposits at the clinic every month. You could arrange to be inseminated with any donor's sperm, and no one would be the wiser. Why did you come to see me today?"

Aria blushed. "Carson, I may be young, but I'm not exactly inexperienced. I like sex, a lot. And you have a reputation as a fantastic lover. I don't want to go to some sterile clinic suite to get an equally sterile procedure done that will hopefully get me pregnant. I want to get dirty. I want to experience you in all your glory. I want to feel you pumping your seed into me while I gloat about how my stupid husband, my evil father-in-law, and my overbearing father couldn't keep me from choosing the father of my baby. Fuck, I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

As she spoke, Carson couldn't help but think she was laying it on a little thick. As a result, he decided to take a peek to see what she was thinking. He was a little surprised to see that, not only was she envisioning everything she was telling him, but she also fantasized about Carson taking her from behind while Jordan and his father watched, along with her dad. The entire time, she was spewing insults at them and encouragement to Carson. She really hates those guys, he thought.

Carson told her, "I'll admit that the idea excites me. You're a beautiful woman, so it's not exactly a burden for me to think of sleeping with you. But this is awfully sudden, I think you'll agree. Let me talk things over with my wives to get their opinions. When does your fertile time happen next? I'm assuming that's when you'd like to do this?"

She nodded. "I should be ovulating late next week." Realizing that the meeting was drawing to a natural close, she stood and pulled out her communicator. With a tap, she transferred her contact info to his own device. "There. When you make up your mind, you have my info. I'll be waiting." She winked at him and strolled from the office.

He sat back in wonder, mulling over the proposition. He was so deep in thought that he was only peripherally aware of Corinne sliding onto his lap. She watched him in amusement. He's hot enough to have any woman he wants, but he balks at sleeping with a beautiful woman when she's served up on a silver platter? Any other guy probably would have tried to get her to give him a test-drive, but not Carson. Not my baby. She shivered at the realization that that's how she saw him now. More than that, she recognized that this would never stop. If he was a part of her life, she was going to have to accept that he would sleep with dozens, if not hundreds, of women. Searching her thoughts, she couldn't find a shred of jealousy. Instead, she felt pride that her man was the one that other women wanted.

I just need him to accept me himself, she thought.

"So...that was kind of interesting," she said.

Carson looked at her as if he was surprised to find her on his lap. "Where did you...you heard that?"

Corinne nodded her head. "Something about her was making my antenna quiver, so I listened in, just in case I needed to bring help."

"C'mere," he said. He leaned forward and softly said, "Thanks for looking out for me. Whatever else happens, I know you'll always have my back."

The look in his eyes was like a magnet, drawing her towards him. Before she realized it, their lips met. More than a quick peck, but still relatively chaste, Corinne immediately wanted more. She drew back a few inches, searching his eyes and glancing at his lips. Watching to make sure it was okay, she leaned in and softly kissed his lips, providing him with a gentle invitation. When he began to return her kiss, it caused the embers of her desire for Carson to flare into flame once again. In mere moments, she was doing her best to swallow his tongue as she shifted to straddle his hips.

Clearly, Carson was enjoying their actions as well, if the large protrusion that formed beneath her were any indication. It gave Corinne an idea. She began kissing her way towards his ear, nibbling on his ear lobe as her hand crept down towards his groin.

"What are you...?" he asked.

Placing a finger on his lips, she gently said, "Shhhh. Just relax and let me take care of this. Please?"

He smiled and nodded, relaxing back against the cushions. Corinne could scarcely believe that she was finally getting to indulge in one of her fantasies. As she slid to kneel between his legs, it was all she could do not to tear his pants open to get at her prize. With trembling hands, she reached for his belt. Slowly, she unbuckled it and unfastened his pants. Her face was flushed in her excitement. She gently pulled his shirttails and undershirt from his waistband, baring his taut abdomen.

Her every move languid, she drew her tongue across his skin, savoring his taste. Her hands slid into the opening of his pants to grasp and caress his cock through his briefs. She gasped softly when she felt for the first time how big he was. Sam had hinted at the 'big' surprise she'd find here, but hearing is not the same as feeling. Both of her small hands easily fit along his shaft, and she gently squeezed and stroked him while she kissed his tummy over and over.

Finally, she reached for his waistband. When he raised his hips, she drew all the clothing from his lower body to his ankles, revealing the cock she'd fantasized about for months. It shocked her slightly, but she was entranced as well. She murmured, "It's sooo beautiful." Softly petting it with her hands, stroking it gently and cupping his balls, she couldn't look away.

Carson had been with numerous women, and he found it interesting how differently each seemed to respond when they first laid eyes on him. Some—a lot really—were intimidated. Others were more size queens, and they got uber-excited at the prospect of feeling something so long and thick sliding into them. He couldn't remember any of them, though, who had quite the same reaction as Corinne was having. As he watched her explore, he felt pride of course, but he also found himself drawn to her in a surprisingly intimate way. Her obvious admiration felt deeper somehow, and more fulfilling.

Before long, she leaned down and started kissing from balls to crown, using soft lips. As she worked her way along, she managed to raise her eyes to look into his. She could tell that she was giving him pleasure from the look on his face, and she felt a shiver of excitement rush through her body. Finally, she curled her fingers around the base and raised it to point towards the ceiling.

Once again beginning at the base of his cock, she stared into his eyes as she dragged the flat of her tongue along the swollen tube on the underside. Carson groaned in appreciation, even though she was moving slower than he wanted right then. By the time she reached the head, a fat bead of pre-cum was sitting on his slit. With her mouth hovering just behind the mushroom cap, close enough he could feel her breath, she said, "I want to taste you. Don't hold back. I've dreamed of this moment for so long. Just let me make you feel good."

Just before her tongue touched the shiny droplet, Carson remembered the reaction that women had. He started to warn her, "Wait! I need to tell you..." but before he finished the thought, her tongue was bathed in his flavor. He watched as her eyes glazed over and her nostrils flared. What followed was more sensual than he could have imagined. Much like when they first saw him, women entering this stage also reacted differently. Usually, it was more like his taste supercharged the woman's libido, and she went into overdrive, seeking to make him cum more quickly. Again, Corinne responded differently. He might have spent a little more time pondering the question if he wasn't entranced by the pleasure that she was giving him.

If pressed, the most apt description Carson could have given was that she made love to his cock, using every bit of herself. Her pace never seemed to increase. Instead, she somehow seemed to mold her mouth and hands into a tight sheath. Moving in tandem, it was as if she were milking him into her mouth. Her tongue swirled across the head on the upstroke, but the flat caressed the underside of his cock on the downstroke.

After only a minute or two, Carson could feel the pressure building. With someone else, he might have allowed himself to cum then. He couldn't bring himself to do it, though, as the sensation was so intense, and he was enjoying it so much, that he wanted it to last longer. Fortunately, through his connection with Corinne, he felt a swelling of not only physical pleasure on her part at doing this for him, but also a kind of contentment. She was enjoying the fact that he was enjoying her quite a bit. In fact, to his surprise, he realized that she was approaching orgasm, completely untouched.

He could 'feel' her orgasm approaching, but it seemed to stall on the precipice. Curious, he decided to see if he could tip her over the edge mentally. As she continued to slurp at him contentedly, he reached into her mind, the way he had with several others. Unexpectedly, her mind picture didn't differ a whole lot from reality just then. Instead of being in an office, they were in a mountain meadow adjacent to a rippling stream. In the beautiful landscape, somehow there was a bed among the wildflowers and trees. The birds were chirping, the sun was shining, and Corinne was doing pretty much the same thing she was doing in real life. She seemed oblivious to everything but Carson's pleasure.

Laying back against the dream pillows, he reached down with one hand and gently cleared her hair away from her face. She murmured her pleasure at his touch, and she paused briefly to say, "Please cum for me my love. Flood my mouth with your seed."

In the mindscape, Carson said, "You have my love. But I'll cum for you. When I do, I want you to cum with me. Can you do that? I know you're close." Mental Corinne assured him that she ready.

In real life, Carson tensed and cried softly, "Cum with me, Corinne! Let yourself go." Immediately, he felt a surge of her pleasure through their connection. As he poured cum into her mouth, she never hesitated or slowed. She kept milking him, swallowing rapidly to keep up, even as he felt her body quivering in her own release. The bliss that he saw on her face and felt through their connection was amazing, and he allowed himself to continue trickling into her mouth for as long as she seemed to want it. She nursed his cock happily for a minute or two before he felt her desire for more die down. Even after he stopped his orgasm and allowed himself to soften, Corinne continued to gently lick and suck as she cleaned him completely. Eventually, she released him and lay her head on his thigh.

"Thank you," she murmured. Nervously, she whispered, "I hope it was okay."

Carson reached for her hand and drew her to sit next to him. She immediately lay her head against his chest. He kissed her head and chuckled, saying, "No, I should be thanking you. That was, hands down, the best blowjob I've ever received. You were amazing. Thank you."

She giggled at his praise. "So it was okay, then?" she teased.

"'Okay' describes what just happened kind of like calling the universe 'big.' It's completely inadequate. That was...wow."

Corinne snuggled into him a little tighter. She said, "I'm so happy I could make you feel good. I've wanted to do that for a long time. In fact, I was so excited, I actually had an orgasm myself, even though no one was touching me. I didn't even know that was possible."

He smiled at her. "Can I ask you something? Right before you orgasmed, did you feel anything, or maybe hear something?"

"Other than you ordering me to cum?" He nodded and she thought for a second. "I didn't hear anything, but there was a strange sensation like...I don't know how to describe it. Like, I obviously know what it feels like as I'm building up to cum. I was close, but then it was like someone flipped a switch and I went from 8 to Whoa! in a flash. Does that make sense?"

"It does," he said. This has some real possibilities. I'll have to try it out with some of the other women, he thought.

Inhaling deeply, he said, "I need to grab a bite to eat. Someone seems to have sapped my energy. Want to come with me?"

With a grin, Corinne said, "I told you, I just did." Carson laughed along with her.