Carson Evolved Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carson immediately thought about the odd young woman living in the bunkhouse. He now knew where he wanted Starfyre to focus her efforts. They could bring financial ruin and other retribution down on Eisenfaust later. The immediate concerns were stopping the spread, and mitigating the effects.

Assuring Sam that he had someone in mind that could most likely obtain that information, he decided to get her opinion on the bizarre conversation he'd just left. After explaining what Alyssa had told him about Aria's history and plan to make an example of Carson, she looked at him thoughtfully.

"You're going to do it, aren't you?"

"I honestly don't know," he said. "Part of me feels like this is the kind of injustice I wanted to stop when I joined the project. Another part of me says that I don't owe her anything, certainly not enough to risk all our futures like this."

Sam smiled. For someone with all of Carson's gifts, he really was a sweetheart. She knew that he'd just stew about possible solutions for days if she didn't give him something else to focus on. Fortunately, she knew something that he didn't.

"So Aria is planning on dosing you with some sort of chemical to make you impotent?" she asked.

"That's what her sister said."

"You've never really paid any attention to your nanites and their capabilities, have you?" She watched his face to see if he had any idea what she was talking about.

He shook his head. "Why do you ask?"

She took his hand and said, "Because, you're effectively immune to anything like that, if you use them correctly." Seeing the look of confusion on his face, she continued. "The nanites' primary responsibility is to monitor your body and its chemistry to optimize its performance. When you take in something foreign to your body, the nanites have the ability to segregate and remove the invasive particles. Think of them as a kind of smart, biomechanical antibody. If you know ahead of time that there's going to be something in your body that you don't want there, just program them to look for and destroy it."

"Really?" he asked with eyebrows raised. "Why didn't I know this already?"

"Because," she said, kissing his cheek, "You've never read the manual."

Carson had a sheepish grin on his face. "Guilty as charged. I've just been distracted by the assorted attempts on my life, making love to my wives and Lionesses, and raising a family. It never seemed important enough."

Sam patted his arm and said, "You're capable of so much more than you think, my dear. You really should take a little time to study that information."

"I guess so," he replied. Mentally accessing his OMNIX, he directed the nanites to research and download information on any known compounds used in chemical castration and mark them for immediate destruction upon entry into his body. His system chirped in acknowledgement and Carson realized that he felt a huge weight lift from his shoulders. He felt free to assist Aria without fear of risking his family's future.

He felt so happy, in fact, that he swept Sam into his arms. Her legs naturally settled around his waist when he lifted her up by the hips. "Someone deserves a special reward," he said, huskily.

"Oh...well, whatever shall I ask for?" she replied mockingly.

Clearly that was a rhetorical question, because he spent more than an hour fulfilling her many demands in his bedroom. Eventually, though, she was satiated. Snuggling in under his arm, she immediately fell into an exhausted sleep. From the look on her face, it was a happy Sam that shared Carson's bed that night.

*****

Carson lived an admittedly surreal life. He no longer felt as if it was all going to end abruptly, as if waking from a dream. That didn't lessen the fantastic nature of sharing his life with so many beautiful women. Despite his increasing acceptance of his life as reality, nothing he'd experienced to this point had prepared him to meet with a crazed woman, only a little more than a week after being informed that she intended him harm, ostensibly to impregnate her. Things don't get much weirder than this, he thought, pulling to a stop in front of the home Aria had shared with Jordan before his disappearance.

Originally, Carson had intended to take Aria out on the town for drinks, dinner and dancing. Instead, she'd convinced him that she wanted to make dinner for him, before consummating their arrangement. She admitted that she was under no illusions, and was simply looking forward to having "good sex" for once. He assumed that she was planning on dosing his food, relying on the resulting impotence to prevent him from performing the deed. So sorry to disappoint, he thought.

Instead, it was his plan to charm her, adding in the use of his pheromones to influence her arousal and desire for him. He was a little anxious to see how she responded to his signal. More than that, he was interested to see if he could influence her thoughts using his powers. Ever since his conversation with Alyssa, he'd been making plans. He'd come to the conclusion that, if things worked the way he thought they would, not only would Aria end up pregnant, but she might end up joining his Pride. His desire to see her come through years of abuse and disappointment at the hands of men meant that he was open to the idea that she'd be more than a temporary part of his life, if she wanted it. Secretly, the idea of taking Aria away from Jordan, knowing that it was something had been forced on her by Eisenfaust, gave Carson a warm, tingling sensation deep inside.

Aria answered his knock with a big smile on her face. "Carson! It's so good to see you. Come in." She was wearing a sage green silk button-up blouse. The color perfectly set off both her Mediterranean coloring and the unusual gray-green eyes that had first captured his attention in the club weeks ago. Unlike in the club, her hair was swept up in a loose bun, showcasing the elegant curve of her neck. She also wore a medium gray skirt over sheer, natural hose. Completing her look was a pair of modest heels of what appeared to be rattlesnake skin. As he passed, she closed the door and softly said, "You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to tonight."

I think I do, he thought. Leaning in to speak in her ear, he quietly, "I'm pretty excited myself. I've thought of very little besides taking you to bed for the last few days. And these are for you," he finished, handing her a bouquet of late-season, so-called 'cherry parfait' roses. They were named for the unique color combo of an off-white interior with a deep red along the edges of the petals.

She deeply inhaled, appreciating the thoughtfulness of his gift. "They're beautiful. Let's get these in some water."

He followed her into the kitchen as she assured him that dinner was almost done. While he walked, he commanded his pheromone production to ramp up to 500% of normal over the course of the next hour. By the time he was done with Aria, she would definitely be begging him to take her.

"Dinner smells great. What're we having?" he asked.

Aria wiped her hands as she turned from the sink to the skillet on the stove. "First, we have some bruschetta with sliced steak, pancetta, and arugula. For dinner, we have a seafood paella. And for dessert, tiramisu."

Carson arched his eyes in surprise. She'd really gone all out for this meal. He assumed that the drug was either in the paella, or perhaps the tiramisu. None of the options seemed like an appropriate vehicle for her plan, though. That thought confused him, but he figured his system would keep him safe from harm and let it go.

"You really didn't have to go to that much trouble," he said. "You must have been working for hours on this."

She stepped towards him and took his hand. "I wanted to do this, Carson. For you. I wanted tonight to be special."

He smiled and wrapped her in his arms. "Thank you," he murmured.

Aria inhaled deeply as she relaxed against him. Fuck, he smells good, she thought. Moments later, she realized that her loins were beginning to heat up, and she could feel the beginnings of a flush in her cheeks. She tried to play it off as she turned back to the cook station, but the memory of his body and scent refused to leave her mind.

Carson sensed her arousal at a subconscious level and smiled internally. Tonight was certainly going to be entertaining.

She indicated an open bottle of merlot on the table. "Do you mind?" she asked. He nodded and poured a glass for each of them. Returning he placed a glass in her hand and proposed a toast.

"To an evening of new beginnings. May the past be washed away, and the future burn bright." Then he winked at her. Aria's gaze fixed on him, a look of puzzled curiosity flashing in her eyes. Does he know about my past? My plan for tonight? she asked herself, before dismissing the thought. Of course he didn't; he couldn't possibly know, could he?

Besides the questions running through her mind, Aria watched carefully for another reason: She'd gone to a lot of trouble to calculate the dosage when she'd mixed the castration compound into the bottle. It wasn't especially soluble in the alcoholic drink, but enough would be in solution that he'd get the proper amount if he drank a couple of glasses. She had a backup plan, of course, but she really wanted to get this right. Her hope was that he'd experience performance issues tonight, but chalk it up to the wine or something. Later, the truth of his new reality would come to light.

What she didn't want to happen was for him to get an overdose that would bring the poisoning to light and cause him to seek medical treatment. That wouldn't do at all.

Carson took a healthy swig of the wine, passing it over his tongue in appreciation before swallowing. He detected just a hint of a metallic aftertaste, which told him that she'd already initiated her plan against him. His suspicions were confirmed a few minutes later when his OMNIX indicated the presence of one of the restricted compounds in his bloodstream. After a quick calculation, a status bar appeared on the display, indicating time to expected elimination of the compound. With the knowledge that the system was working as expected, Carson relaxed and began his plan of seduction.

As they ate, Carson made sure that he acted very much like a man on a first date. Which, of course, he was. Hanging on her every word, he asked about her life and her family. He studiously avoided asking questions about her marriage to Jordan or her father. Along the way, he praised her cooking, complimented her on her appearance, and generally looked for opportunities to ingratiate himself to her. Once, he wiped away a spot of sauce from the corner of her mouth, intentionally prolonging the contact.

To her credit, Aria quickly found herself enjoying the evening with this beautiful man. It's almost a shame that things have to work out this way, she thought.

During the main course, Aria had to shake herself out of a bit of a stupor. Carson was telling a story, explaining something she'd asked about, when Aria realized that she wasn't really listening. She was admiring his smile and the deep voice that seemed to vibrate something deep within her. Her nipples were tingling and semi-hard, and she'd slipped into a fantasy where Carson was licking and suckling her breasts in just the way she liked.

"Aria?"

"Hm?" she replied without thinking. "Oh! I'm sorry, I spaced out there for a minute," she apologized in embarrassment.

"No problem," Carson replied with a sly smile. "You looked like you were enjoying whatever you were thinking about. Anyone I know?"

She playfully swatted his arm. "Carson! Behave!"

He scooted his chair a little closer to her. He leaned in and asked, "How am I supposed to behave when I can't stop thinking about kissing you?" I hope that's the right level of hunger to show, he thought.

Something about the look that accompanied his words sent a shockwave through Aria. She wanted him to kiss her, too. But she also needed time for the plan to work and tried to control the tempo for a little longer. "I want you to kiss me, too. But you'll have to be patient. I promise to make it worth your whi-ile," she finished, sing-song.

In mock exasperation, Carson said, "Fine. Just know that I'm dying over here." Time to step things up a bit. He sent an image to her, but it was very different from what he'd seen in her head the day she'd visited his office.

Instead of roughly pounding her in front of the men that had wreaked havoc on her life, this image viewed her from above as she lay in a luxurious bed with red rose petals strewn about. She was on her back with Carson atop her. He was slowly pumping into her, and Aria was clearly enjoying it. In fact, her knees were pressed to Carson's sides, her heels resting on his ass, encouraging him deeper. One arm was wrapped around his back, feeling the taut muscles that flexed as he moved. The other was wrapped behind his head, pulling his head alongside her own. She was alternately kissing his neck and speaking words of encouragement into his ear.

"My God...it's never been like this...magnificent...so deep, so thick...fill me, my love...put a baby in me...claim me, take me...cum with me, Carson! Please!"

In the image, Aria's eyes rolled up before they squinted closed, the intensity of her orgasm evident in her face and body. Carson was buried deep within her, the big muscles of his ass flexed tightly as he pressed into her.

As the image he'd projected passed through Aria's mind's eye, Carson watched to see how she took it. Under his gaze, her nipples hardened to prominent points under her blouse. Her flush deepened, and her breathing rate increased. About the time that dream-Carson orgasmed, a single tear leaked from Aria's eye.

Where did that come from? she wondered. The scene she'd imagined was so beautiful. It was everything she'd once dreamed a man would do for her; a dream she'd given up on. She suddenly realized that she was excited, in a way that she hadn't been since her marriage. For the first time, she began to question her plans for Carson. Clearing her throat, she quickly wiped away the tear.

"Ready for dessert?" she asked, jumping up to retrieve it from the cold box. Carson watched her go, his practiced eye noting all the details that she was desperately trying to hide from him. His OMNIX showed that, even with his additional glass of wine, the drug was nearing complete eradication.

When she returned with the creamy dessert, Carson was amused to find that she'd undone a couple of buttons on her blouse. He was surprised to find that he could smell her arousal. That's new, he thought.

The dessert was heavenly, and Carson was pleased to note that Aria had taken to flirting with him almost as much as he was flirting with her. She was making a show of taking a forkful deep into her mouth and dragging the tines through her closed lips. Once, she scooped a bit of the whipped topping onto her fingertip and presented it to him with a smile.

Carson looked at her finger, then looked at her. Seeing the smirk on her face, he made an exaggerated effort to thoroughly clean the topping from her finger. As his mouth closed on the extended digit, Aria's breath caught. When his tongue began caressing her skin and swirling to remove all the sweet cream, she moaned softly. Carson wondered if she knew what she was doing, or if he'd driven her past thoughts of her plans.

Internally, Aria was beginning to panic. When she'd first laid eyes on Carson Jayne, his looks and mannerisms had captivated her. That day in his office, it had taken all the self-control she'd learned over the years not to press for something more immediate. Now, she was sitting only a few feet from the sexiest man she'd ever encountered, and he was better than any man in any dream she'd ever had. Her pussy was rapidly moving past 'wet' into the 'soaked' range, and her instincts were screaming for her to drag him to her bedroom.

She managed to stave off her instincts long enough for them to finish dessert. As they did so, there was a bit of an awkward pause. The sexual tension in the air was thick enough to cut with a knife. Once again, though, Carson surprised her. Standing, he extended a hand. "Would you care to dance?" he asked.

It was so unexpected, in fact, that at first, Aria didn't catch it. "Excuse me?"

I said, "Would you like to dance? I'm sure we can find a stream of something slow and romantic to move to. What do you think?"

Aria hesitated for a moment before throwing caution to the wind. The longer it takes to get to the bedroom, the longer the good part of tonight lasts, she thought. Taking his hand, she led him to the living room. She handed him a remote before easing the heels from her feet.

When the music started to play, it was almost as if the universe were speaking directly to her. Her eyes brimmed with tears as she heard the opening tones of "Chances Are." It was an old song, one that she'd loved from the very first moment she'd heard it. It was the song she'd once planned to play for her first dance as a married woman. And now, she was going to dance to this song with a beautiful, wonderful, sexy man, whose life she was about to destroy. The dichotomy was tearing at her soul as she realized that, at this point, there was little she could do to stop events.

By the time Aria drifted into Carson's arms, her body was fairly trembling with sexual tension. She couldn't remember a time when she'd been this attracted to a man. As she pressed her body against his, her cheek resting against his chest while they gently swayed to the music, Aria found herself getting lost in the moment. Carson's body, his scent, were so nice, she almost purred in contentment before catching herself. Still, the warmth that had begun building in her loins as they ate was rapidly approaching flame status, seemingly well on the way to "inferno."

Carson didn't help matters with the way he was touching her. As they danced, he slowly caressed her back. His other hand gently cupped the back of her head, his thumb absently stroking her ear lobe. Thanks to his gift, he could tell that this was a particularly enjoyable sensation for Aria, and he smiled to himself. Things were going pretty well according to plan. Time to add a little extra, he thought.

Dipping his head, he softly placed a kiss atop her head. His nose was filled with bright aromas of tropical flowers and citrus. In a way, that was a bit of a surprise. He pictured Aria as more of a spicy-musky personality.

Intent on forcing the action a little more, Carson began blazing a trail of little kisses through her hair towards her face. Clearing that luxurious mane, he gently nudged her head to a more vertical position and continued placing tiny kisses across her forehead and nose.

Aria was enjoying the feeling so much that, when his lips reached the end of her nose, she suddenly pulled his head to hers and plastered her lips against his. The sensation was electric, and in her overheated state, Aria moaned softly.

Their kisses deepened and grew more frantic. Carson made no effort to hide his growing erection, though he was sure she could feel it pressed against her stomach. Aria might be crazy, but she's a really good kisser, he told himself.

On Aria's end, her plans for the evening were disintegrating quickly and she hardly noticed. Feeling Carson's cock, long, thick, and hard against her tummy, she suddenly found herself anxious for things to move much, much quicker. Keeping one hand twined in his hair, she reached between them and began stroking his cock. For a moment, her eyes opened in surprise, then she quickly closed them and relaxed into his kiss again. Fuck he's big! she thought. Feeling the slippery wetness between her legs, Aria was having trouble focusing on anything but the thought of Carson driving into her forcefully.