Carson Evolved Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a brief moment, a niggling doubt arose in her mind. Wasn't he supposed to be having trouble getting it up by now? The thought was swept away when Carson cupped her breast and squeezed, his fingers naturally finding the hard bump of her nipple and tweaking it just right. Aria groaned her appreciation.

Part of Carson's plan was to give Aria the illusion of control over the situation. Clearly, men had disappointed her by abusing and controlling her. To be healthy and get past those disappointments, Carson suspected that she needed to feel like this was a choice that she was making for her and no one else. He knew he was manipulating her, but felt that she would accept it if the end justified the means.

Carson sensed that she was at a tipping point, so he sent an image he'd crafted to push her into giving him direct access to her inmost thoughts. As they kissed, Aria suddenly saw herself playfully pushing Carson to sit on the couch. She knelt before him, determined to show Carson that she was a strong, sexy woman who chose to give him pleasure orally.

Her reaction was so strong, Carson picked up on her excitement without any help from his powers. He felt her hands slide to his chest. Between kisses, Aria began to press him towards to the couch, saying, "Have a seat."

With sultry movements, Aria proceeded to recreate the scene Carson had implanted in her mind. She kissed down his neck as she began unbuttoning his shirt. She followed the widening gap with her lips and tongue, pausing long enough to pull the tails from his pants. Aria resumed kissing as her hands went to work on his belt. Soon, she'd managed to work his pants open; together they worked to remove his pants, underwear, shoes, and socks. Once Carson was completely nude, he took his seat.

Aria took a moment to appreciate the sexy man before her. Every inch of his taut body called forth a longing from a primal place within her. And his cock? Great gods, the man is hung like one of those actors in the porn vids, she thought. She wrapped both of her small hands around him, neither completely encircling him and still leaving a few inches uncovered. She looked into his eyes and saw him watching her in anticipation.

That's right, she thought. I'm going to suck you dry. Grinning evilly, aloud she asked, "If I suck you off now, will there be anything left to knock me up later?"

Carson smiled at her. There you go, girl. Take charge. "Oh, there's plenty to fill you up. I don't plan to leave tonight until you're full."

"We'll see about that," she said. "So many men talk big, but they can't come through when it counts. You're not like that, are you? Promising anything just to get my mouth around this long...thick...cock of yours?"

"It hasn't happened yet, and I'm not planning on starting anytime soon," he promised.

With that, Aria looked down and saw the shimmering drop of pre-cum collected at his tip. She stared into Carson's eyes as she reached with her tongue to lap that drop into her mouth. Carson moaned in appreciation, but it was lost on Aria.

As always, the moment her tongue tasted him, her eyes glazed over and she went on auto-pilot. Damn! She's talented, thought Carson. While she played, he took advantage of his new connection to her to begin exploring. What he found saddened him tremendously, and it took some effort to maintain his erection for her enjoyment.

In Aria's mind, he found himself back in the scene he'd observed that day in his office, with two differences: First, there was a copy of himself fucking Aria energetically in front of the audience of men in her life, but Carson himself was there as an observer. Second, the setting was fake. Carson looked around and felt like he was on a sound stage. All around were the generic backdrops that allowed computer generated imagery to be inserted around the actors.

Pondering this question, Carson realized that Aria viewed her life as a kind of performance to put on for other people. She wanted desperately to humiliate the men she saw as hindrances to her happiness, but didn't feel strong enough to make break herself. There's got to be something I can do to fix this, he thought.

Dream-Carson began to stroll off-stage and found the hallway with the dressing rooms. He passed by rooms with stars labeled, "Jordan van Heuval," "Salvatore Clemonte," "Jozef van Heuval," one whose name he didn't recognize, "Zeke Parks," and finally, Aria's. His heart broke when he saw that the star read, "Aria Clemonte," but the last name had been angrily scratched out, deep gouges defacing the name. Underneath, written in a sloppy script in permanent marker, was the name "van Heuval."

He was stunned when, as he watched, a ghostly image superimposed itself over Aria's star. It read, "Aria Jayne." What the...? he thought. Then he heard soft crying from inside Aria's dressing room.

Taking a risk, he tried the knob. To his surprise, it turned easily. Inside, he found Aria, the real Aria, sitting before a makeup table. She was sobbing as she attempted to apply cosmetics. Seeing him in her mirror, she turned and blurted, "I don't know what I'm supposed to be today! What's my role?" Her eyes pleaded with him to give her direction.

Carson walked to her and knelt down. He took her hands in his and looked her in the eye. "You don't have to be anything you don't want to be." He rose and turned her towards the mirror. Taking a brush from the table, he began passing it through her hair. As he did so, he worked to overcome her fears.

"Look in that mirror, Aria. See the beautiful, strong, smart young woman that I see. That's you. That's the real you, the one you're afraid to show everyone. I know men have let you down in the past, but you can't give up. You're better than that; better than them."

A new look of anguish crossed her face. "If you knew that things I'd done, what I did to you, you wouldn't say that. I'm broken, Carson. Dad, Jordan—all of them—they broke me. And there's no coming back for me." Then she covered her face in her hands and wept.

Gently, Carson leaned down and spoke softly into her ear. "I know about the plan, Aria. Someone who loves you very much asked for my help. And when I heard your story, it about broke my heart. No one," he added vehemently, "Should have to deal with the disappointments that you have. Especially at your age. But," he said with a finger extended, "There's no harm done. I'm fine."

He slowly turned her chair back around and knelt at her feet. Taking her hands once again, he made her a promise. "I believe in you, Aria. It doesn't matter if your name is Clemonte, or van Heuval, or even Jayne. You are what matters, and if you'll let me, I'll be by your side to help you find that life that you deserve."

Dream-Aria looked at him skeptically. "What do I have to do for this?" she asked bitterly.

Dream-Carson shrugged. "Try. That's all I ask. No expectations, no limits. All I want is for you to try a different path to see if you can find happiness."

At his words, it was as if a dam broke as the tears coursed down her cheeks. Throwing her arms around his neck, she sobbed, "Yes! Yes! Thank you!" Then she sat back, her hands sliding to his shoulders. "Thank you for believing in me, Carson. You have no idea how much that means to me."

He pulled her head down and gently placed a kiss in the middle of her forehead. "I think I do, Aria. I think I do."

With that, Carson left her dressing room. He didn't see the part where the once-ghostly image of his last name blazed with light and imprinted on Aria's star, obliterating all trace of her maiden and married names. He didn't hear her sobs turn to joyous, silly laughter in her dressing room. Rounding the corner to the sound stage, he found it dark and silent. He smiled to himself and withdrew from her mind...

...and found himself pouring a huge load of cum down Aria's throat. When his pulsing tailed off, Aria looked at him with a devilish grin and pulled off with a pop. "Mmm," she groaned, "Tasty. Now, you better still have enough to get the job done."

To her surprise, Carson quickly swept her off her feet and carried her to her bedroom. One there, he wasted little time in proving to her, rather emphatically, that he had more than enough left in the tank to fill her pussy to overflowing. Getting there, she found, was better than even the fantasy she'd had earlier in the evening.

They were on Carson's third—fourth?—round when fate took a turn. Once she got cranked up, Aria was quite vocal, and she found more than a little enjoyment in Carson smacking her ass as he pounded her, calling her dirty names all the while.

As they were taking their pleasure from one another, the front door opened unheard. The visitor paused after closing the door. Between the intoxicating scent of sex in the air and the loud sounds emanating from down the hall, it was clear that someone was having a good time. Creeping down the hall as quietly as possible, the visitor found a vantage point just outside the door to the master bedroom.

From that perspective, Carson's muscular physique, covered in a thin sheen of sweat, fairly glowed in the soft lighting. Aria was alternately praising his skills and begging for more.

"Fuck yes Carson! Ram that fucking cock deep inside your little slut! Gods you're amazing. So good...I've never been with anyone that made me feel like you do. Oh! I can feel you swelling even bigger! That's it! Pound that pussy and plant your baby in me."

The visitor watched as Carson stiffened, pulling Aria's hips tightly against his own, grunting as he delivered his load. It was one of the sexiest things ever witnessed, as far as the visitor was concerned.

Aria rested with her head on her arms, content with the feeling of Carson's semi-hardness still stretching her. Even having just cum again, he's a lot bigger than Jordan, she thought smugly. Finally having caught her breath a bit, she rolled over to her back, dislodging Carson. He sat back on his heels and smiled down at her. "What do you think, slut? Did I lie about having enough to take care of you?"

Her eyes closed momentarily as she remembered the feeling of being impaled on Carson's cock. "Mmmm. No, you definitely didn't lie. I've never been fucked so good in my entire life. That was absolutely fantabulazing."

"Fantabulazing?"

She giggled. "Sorry. It's kind of made up word that I use when one adjective just isn't enough. It's a combination of 'fantastic,' 'fabulous,' and 'amazing.' Fantabulazing."

Carson nodded. "Makes sense." Then they both broke down in laughter.

Their laughter was cut off when the visitor strolled into the room and said, "I find it fantabulazing that my sister-in-law is fucking another man in my brother's bed."

To her credit, Aria didn't back down at being caught in the compromising situation. That didn't stop Carson from being wildly surprised by what she said. "Isana, I just had the best sex of my life with a man I actually love and plan on fathering all my babies. You can say what you want, tell your father or your brother; I don't really care. Or," she added with a smirk, "You can strip off and let Carson show you how a real man handles your inner slut."

Carson managed to keep a straight face. There was something happening here that he didn't understand, but he figured it was between Aria and Isana.

With a smirk, Isana reached for the hem of her blouse and began drawing it upwards. "We'll see if he's man enough to handle me."

Well, that's a lot easier than the plan I had, thought Carson.

*****

Author's notes:

I really intended to start writing shorter chapters. I just couldn't do it though. I guess at heart I'm just long-winded. Leaving untied threads without any update feels wrong in this serial format that I'm writing. Maybe a real editor would trim stuff out or make me move things to separate chapters. But, unfortunately for all of you, I do this on the side for my own (and hopefully, your) entertainment. I probably won't be seeking out any editing help for the foreseeable future.

Something I meant to bring up a while back and kept slipping my mind: My original concept for this series was meant to be 8 chapters. This, if you're counting, is chapter 10, and it's no closer to completion than it was when I first started out. I appreciate all the comments requesting that I keep writing (one person suggested out to 387 chapters—I doubt I have that in me), so I'll keep the story going as long as people seem to be enjoying it.

Another thing that has changed from the beginning is the inspiration for each of the women. At first, I just had images in my mind of the women who would be joining Carson's life. After Elsa appeared, though, I had the idea of basing the Lionesses on famous women from history or mythology.

Quinn Pruitt was the next to appear. She is based on Queen Catherine of Castile, who was married to King Edward I in the late 1200s. There is a legend of her sucking the poison from a wound of his from his time on the Crusades. Sound familiar?

Tilda Grimaldi showed up in Carson's life next. Her character is quite obviously inspired by the legendary Valkyrie of Norse mythology. The Valkyrie were warrior-women who were supposed to have chosen who lived and died in battle, as well as those among the dead who would be escorted to Valhalla.

Aria Clemonte wasn't the next woman that Carson slept with, but she's in line to join his Pride. Aria's name, in Hebrew, literally translates as "Lioness," for crying out loud. That will take some time though; there are still a few kinks to work out. But her character is based on the legend of Circe from Greek Mythology. She was supposed to have turned Odysseus's men into swine. She attempted to do the same to Odysseus, but he was warned ahead of time and given a flower that made him immune to her magic. Eventually, she is taken with his bravery and they have children together. (Of course, one of them eventually kills Odysseus, but we'll assume that Carson and Aria will have a better influence on their children.)

I have some ideas for other characters (Isana has a source already), but I'm curious if anyone has suggestions on legendary women/figures/characters that you might like to see down the road. I'd like to stay away from actual Goddesses, because it seems too easy and diminishes them to make them human women. I've also tried to tie the ethnography of the original character to the inspirational character. Tilda is large, muscular and athletic, because most images of Valkyries show buxom warrior-women, for example. If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments or send me a private message. If you leave an email address, I'd be happy to start a conversation. I usually respond within a day or two.

Finally, I am back in class, which slows my production down significantly. That's the cause of the long delay between chapters now, and it will contribute down the road too. All I can ask is that you remain patient. I'd rather take my time and put out something that's palatable to the people who take the time to read my stories than rush something out just to stick to some arbitrary publication schedule.

Thanks for reading,

—MB