Carson Evolved Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carson began to protest. "You don't have to...mmph." Cara quickly stood and silenced him by pressing a finger to his lips.

"I know, my love. I do it because I can, because I trust you to seek my pleasure in all things. That's how the other girls talk about you."

She knelt again and said, "After tonight, when you feel a need to have your balls drained, you only need to catch my attention and I will suck you dry. You want to fuck my face? Do it. I don't mind." With that, she spit onto his cock and rubbed it along his length. Before he knew what was happening, she slammed her face and throat down over him, easily completing a feat that very few women could in his experience. She held him there for a several seconds, then backed off briefly to get a breath. She plunged down again, this time placing his hands on her head and holding them there as she used her throat and lips to jack him off. This continued for only a few cycles, but he could tell she'd proved her point.

She pulled off him and resumed stroking his cock and licking the underside as she stared into his eyes. "Anywhere. Any time. No restrictions." That raised Carson's eyebrows, and she smiled at the look on his face.

She stood again and whispered against his neck as she planted small kisses there again. "I like sex, but I have been looking for a man that can let me be the slut I truly want to be without forgetting that I'm also a woman who deserves respect. Can you be that man, Carson?"

He smiled as he thought for a moment before nodding. "On two conditions: First, you let me know if I even approach a line you won't cross. This is non-negotiable. I would rather disappoint you, than harm you. Understood? Second, if you give yourself to me like this, you need to understand that you are mine. I will never share you with another man, period. But I can guarantee you that you'll become intimately familiar with the female form. Do you agree to my conditions?"

Cara was nearly vibrating in her excitement. She'd found her unicorn! "I can't wait to see what you come up with. We're going to have so much fun. But...until tomorrow, I am still in charge. Lay down on the bed for me."

Carson stretched out, his erection towering above him. It was straining the limits of Cara's self-control to keep from mounting him immediately. Instead, she began massaging her tits as Carson watched her hungrily. From his expression, she could tell that he wanted to put his hands where hers were badly. "Do you want to see them?" she asked.

"Yesss," he hissed.

She smiled and drew the top up and over her head, dropping it on the floor. The gasp of appreciation from Carson was music to her ears. Bustier than Sam, she nevertheless had the same bubblegum pink nipples crowning her glorious breasts. Her nipples were not the fattest he'd tasted, nor the longest, but they still sat like plump little gumdrops at the tips. As he watched, she cupped as much of each breast as she could in her palms, trapping those fat nipples between thumbs and forefingers; squeezing her tits, she pinched down hard as she stretched them to lengths that Carson would not have thought enjoyable. He filed that away from future reference.

"My tits are big and soft, Carson. They can take a lot of abuse, and I am almost cumming just from pinching my nipples right now," she explained.

Crawling from the foot of the bed, she stalked her prey like a jungle cat. Slinking along, she managed to drag her nipples and breasts along his legs until she reached his groin. To her delight, Carson wasn't even attempting to staunch the flow of his lubricant, leaving his towering cock shiny and slippery. Cara settled between his legs and centered him in the valley of her cleavage. Pressing tightly against him, she began to give him a titty-fuck. His length meant that she could tongue the head as it emerged from her pillows. She looked at him and said, "These tits are yours. As often as you want, you can fuck them and shoot your load all over them. My face is fair game too. Whatever you give me, I will lick and scoop off before I swallow it. Unless you want me to share..." she finished with a wink.

She moved on, again dragging her nipples along his body. She reached a position where she was straddling his torso, her hands planted to either side of his head, as she stared down into his eyes. "I love you, Carson. Over the last few years, I forgot what that felt like. But living here with you, with your family, has reminded me of all the hopes and dreams I once had. Thank you for that." Then she leaned down and placed a tender kiss on his forehead before she cupped her breast and brought it to his lips. "Please?"

Carson took his time making love to her breasts. The tingle he'd felt on their kiss was more palpable. It was almost as if she were nursing him, though no milk flowed. He felt a phantom flow across his tongue, and with it, his cock sprang to full erection, almost painfully hard. Even with his mental control, it took several seconds before he could get it to subside a little. It was intoxicating, but he had no idea how to interpret what had just happened.

Cara eased herself from the bed reluctantly. Carson's connection with her was different than what he usually experienced, less exact. But even so, he could see how much she was struggling to control her desires. Staring into his eyes, she hooked her thumbs on the strings holding her panties up and slowly slid them to the floor. She posed for him momentarily, her smooth, bare mons on full display. Peeking at him from within her folds was a ring piercing on her clitoral hood. Shiny surgical steel, the closure of the ring had a small stainless ball. The ring itself, though, had a heavy hematite ball, easily the size of a pea. Her piercing was positioned so that the ring ball rested at the opening of her hood. She seemed pleased with his reaction, if her smile were any indication.

"Do you like it?" she asked. "That's my little door-knocker." She slithered back into a straddle position. Leaning down, she sucked his ear lobe briefly and softly said, "I can't wait to feel you pounding this pussy and knocking on my door every time you drive that big fuck stick into me." Carson groaned again, loving the image she was painting.

The seduction had been exquisite torture for Carson, but he was reaching the ends of his self-control. If he wasn't inside her soon, he might do something to spoil the night for her. Fortunately, Cara seemed to have reached her limits as well.

She looked into his eyes for a moment, memorizing the look of love on his face. "It's time, my love," she finally said. "I want you to make gentle love to me until you fill me with your seed. Let me know that I am yours, safe and loved in your arms."

Carson wanted nothing more than to do exactly that. Gently he rolled her to her back. He was momentarily taken aback at the look on her face. She was undeniably excited for what came next. More than that, though, she...glowed. There are moments in a woman's life, Carson knew, when it's obvious to everyone around that she is happy, content...satisfied. There is an inner light that seems to spill from within, shining from her face for the world to see. Right now, Cara was alight, and it was beautiful. His heart swelled to see it, and he realized that there was a deeper connection between them than he'd realized.

Carefully, he pulled a few loose strands of her auburn mane away from her face. Then he looked into her eyes and said, "Cara, I love you. Thank you for trusting me with your heart. I will never let you down."

Her eyes shining with happy tears, she stroked the side of his face and said, "I know."

Reaching down, Carson positioned himself at her gates and eased into her. He went slow; he could feel just how tight she was and wanted to give her time to acclimate. His slow advance-and-retreat was rewarded with a series of minor orgasms. Cara was groaning and murmuring under her breath, "So good...so big...fucking perfect..."

Eventually, Carson reached full depth, to which Cara breathily said, "Yeeesss."

He began to slowly stroke into her, a medium pace that allowed him to prolong her pleasure nearly indefinitely. Cara found herself riding wave after wave of pleasure. She'd never experienced anything even close to the ecstasy of being with Carson. After a time, though, she became desperate for him to fill her.

She pulled him down atop her, wrapping her arms under his to hold him tight against her. She began speaking into his ear, hoping to drive him to completion. "Do you feel how tight my pussy is, Carson? I've never been with anyone as big as you. I feel like a virgin again, you're stretching me so much. It's all yours. I will never deny you. I want you buried deep within me, filling me with your cream. Are you ready, my love? Are you ready to breed me? To plant your baby in my womb and take possession? I'm ovulating today."

As she spoke, Carson could feel a building tension within her body, and he knew that when he came, she would explode. He was determined to hold out for her and once again was grateful for the control that his nanites gave him. Without them, he would have shot his wad long ago. There was an increasing pressure in his balls, though, and he knew that when he released, it would be an enormous load.

They kept going for a few more minutes, Cara speaking ever-nastier things into his ear, desperately seeking his finish. He could feel that she was nearly ready for the final climax. Her cries of ecstasy reached a fevered pitch, and just before he released his hold, he felt a kind of pressure behind his eyes. When Cara's body went rigid, her eyes rolling back in her head and the veins sticking out in her neck, every part of her vibrating with the intensity of her orgasm, Carson unloaded.

He came harder and longer than he could ever remember. He ground his pubes against her clit, working to get even a fraction of an inch deeper within her and he unloaded shot after shot after shot. His entire body was locked up, and it felt as if he were emptying his soul into her.

And then the world went white.

When his vision cleared, Carson found himself looking down at his body tightly entwined with Cara's. He'd heard of out-of-body experiences of course, but to this point had discounted them as delusions. There was no denying this, though. He viewed the scene as a moment frozen in time. His body was rigid, caught at the penultimate moment. Interesting as that was, his eyes were drawn like magnets to Cara. She was a stunningly beautiful woman, no doubt. And yet, what drew his attention was the look of absolute rapture on her face. There might be better terms to describe it, but that's how Carson would always think of what he saw there.

Captured perhaps microseconds after his orgasm began, her eyes remained closed, her body still tightly clinging to his, seemingly seeking to merge flesh-to-flesh entirely. Her face, though...her face was serene. The tiniest hint of a smile graced her lips; he couldn't remember ever seeing a more beautiful expression of perfect love and contentment on a woman's face.

We look beautiful together, don't we? Carson was startled to hear Cara's voice in his head, and even more so when he glanced to his side to find a ghostly image of her standing (floating?) next to him.

We do, he agreed.

Is this another of your powers, Carson? What's happening?

I don't know what's happening, Cara. I've never experienced this before. If I'm doing it, it's something new. He went silent, pondering the question further. It had to be related to the mysterious reaction his body had with members of her family. Then he remembered the strange pressure in his head just before he began to cum. Did you feel a kind of pressure in your head just before this happened? he thought, indicating the scene before them.

Cara thought about it and shook her head. I didn't feel pressure, but I did feel something. If I were to describe it, it was almost as if a switch was flipped in my brain. Suddenly, I was connected to you. I could feel your emotions, if that makes sense. Even now, I can tell that you're beginning to get nervous, maybe even a little scared, thinking that you did something to me. But I also feel how deeply you love me, and how you only want to keep me safe. I feel...

She trailed off for a second, then her eyes widened in awe. Even her thoughts sounded like a whisper to Carson. I feel...your son! Carson, I'm pregnant with your son. How is this possible? How could I know such a thing? But I'm as certain as anything I've ever felt in my life. We're going to have a baby boy.

There was a momentary sensation of falling, and Carson suddenly found himself back in his body, panting from the intensity of his orgasm. Supporting himself as best he could on his elbows, he looked at Cara, who immediately burst into tears, sobbing as she clung to him.

He had an idea of what was going through her mind, and he allowed her to pour out her emotions for as long as she wanted. He rolled to his back, bringing her with him. Finally, when she began to taper off, he asked, "Everything okay?"

Cara snuggled him tighter and sniffed. "Everything is better than 'okay.' I feel like a veil has been lifted from my eyes. What I thought I knew about love and sex before were only dim reflections of what I just experienced, am experiencing. I've never been happier in my life. And I'm so happy that you've given me your son."

As she spoke, something tugged at Carson's mind. Just as quickly it was gone. He kissed her hair and stroked her back, offering her comfort and security. Before long, Cara was sleeping peacefully on his chest. Carson was content in a way he hadn't felt in a while as well and soon joined her in slumber.

*****

Carson slept in the next morning for the first time in ages. He generally was an early riser, even after a late night. But this morning he was feeling a little lethargic. Nature called, though, and so he stirred himself to wakefulness. To his surprise, Cara was not in bed with him. By the time he returned from the bathroom, however, she was flouncing into the room. She carried with her a breakfast tray loaded with a hearty breakfast, coffee, and juice. She convinced him to sit in his favorite recliner as she positioned the tray in his lap.

"Thank you," he said. "You didn't have to do this."

"Of course I did," she replied. "My man needs his energy after a night like last night. I may not be your wife legally, but in my heart, we are bound together forever." She paused, a thoughtful look on her face. "You know, now that I think of it, I really do feel like we're bonded somehow. I never felt like this with Stephen. He and I were...what the hell?"

Concerned, Carson looked up. "What? Are you okay?"

She looked back at him in wonder. Awestruck, her voice was barely above a whisper. "I can't remember his face. I can't remember any of their faces."

"Whose face? What are you talking about?"

She knelt at his side and said, "I've had a number of lovers over the years, you know that. Carson, what I'm saying is that I can't remember what any of them look like. Not Stephen, not the guy before him, not even my first. I know I was married to Stephen, and that I did stuff with him. But I was trying to remember if I'd ever felt about him the way that I feel about you, after sex. I don't remember anything about our sex life. It's all gone."

Before he really had a chance to consciously process what Cara had said, Carson felt a wave of satisfaction well up from within. Something about her inability to remember another lover gave him a contentment he couldn't explain. He immediately felt guilty for taking something like that away from her. He hoped she wasn't too angry with him, even if it was completely unintentional.

He nervously cleared his throat and said, "I'm sorry. I don't know if I did it, but if I did, I swear it was unintentional."

Cara looked at him like he was from another planet. "What are you sorry for?"

"Well, for taking your memories from you. If I did," he hastily added.

She took his hand and kissed it before rubbing her cheek against its back. "Carson, if you did it, it's a wonderful gift."

"Okay, now I'm confused," he said in surprise.

"You don't understand, my love. Carson, everything that we do will be new to me. It's like I get to relearn lovemaking with you. I don't have any memories of guys who weren't interested in my pleasure, guys who didn't last...none of it. I don't even...now that's strange." She got a big grin on her face.

The look on her face was endearing and nerve-wracking simultaneously. "What's with the grin?" he asked.

She slid her hand up his thigh and massaged slowly. "I just realized that I may not remember any of the guys I've slept with. But I remember all the girls."

Now Carson was grinning along with her. "Is that right? And have there been many?"

Cara shrugged. "Not really, but I've done more than a little experimentation with the ones I've been with. I know I'm the dominant one in girl-girl relationships, for example." She frowned. "I don't think that's the case with guys, and especially not with you. I was serious about what I said last night. You're in charge, period."

This is going to take some getting used to, he thought. As she spoke, Carson realized that simply being in her presence was getting his libido revved up. Then it happened. The image of her with Sam's cousin had been bouncing around his brain since the first time he'd seen it, and it made an appearance again now. That scene led him to remember his discussions with Sam about Cara, and with Cara about Sam. It seemed like a perfect storm. Except for the part where his wife had wanted to watch as he claimed Cara the first time. She'll get over it, he thought. Especially if I can arrange a threesome with her aunt.

He grinned down at her and said, "In that case, we're going to have some fun tonight. You and I are going to share a woman this evening."

Cara at first looked shocked, then a smile spread across her lips. "And who is this lucky girl?"

"It's a surprise. Let's just say you know her, but not like you're going to."

"You big tease."

He nodded. "Now, she's about your size. This afternoon, I want you to go shopping and get a sexy new outfit for you, and a second one in a different color for her. Make sure you get matching blindfolds. Bring them to me when you get back. Oh, and bring along any toys that you'd like to use on her, or her on you. Okay?"

Cara acknowledged his instructions with a shiver. Already her pussy was beginning to weep as she began imagining all of the things she was going to do to this mystery woman for her man. Unbidden, the idea of watching as Carson impregnated her leapt to mind. Oh yeah, she's getting a big load from my stud tonight.

She stood to leave, but Carson took her hand. "Cara? I just wanted you to know how happy I am that you've chosen to join our family. The others love you almost as much as I do, and if I don't give you this before they see you again this morning, my life may be forfeit." He held out a small ring box.

Tears shining in her eyes, Cara's trembling hand opened the box. Her breath caught when she saw her very own Lioness ring. The stone that had been placed in the lion's eye for her was a shiny faceted sphere of dark pewter that looked almost like liquid metal. She didn't recognize it and looked at Carson. "It's magnetite," he explained. I know it's not a precious stone, but it seems appropriate. It's a naturally magnetic mineral. To me, it symbolizes the magnetism that exists between the two of us. We can replace it if..."