Carson Evolved Ch. 12

Story Info
How do you keep up when the world keeps changing?
24.3k words
4.8
12.1k
21

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes:

Once again, welcome back to my story, my faithful readers! Thanks for hanging with me, and especially to all of you who have taken the time to comment or send me feedback messages. I have received a number of suggestions of potential future characters, and I'm looking at ways to work them into the story in future chapters.

This installment is another longer than my usual one. It covers a lot of ground. I wanted to wrap up more in this chapter than I did, but my solutions kept growing; I'm concerned that it's going to feel rushed. If you feel that way afterwards, please leave a comment or send me a message. As far as I'm concerned, I'm still at the fledgling stage in my efforts at writing. The more complicated the story gets, the more I find myself wanting to explore every possible avenue. That might get me sidetracked, and I want the readers to continue to enjoy the story I want to tell. So, if I'm not giving things the respect they deserve, help me learned and grow.

Like always, if you haven't read the previous chapters, you're going to get lost. I don't make much of an effort to explain references to earlier events and characters (of which, there are a lot).

Standard disclaimer: Please, if you like the story, or if you don't like the story, take a moment to comment. It's especially helpful if you have something constructive to add. It helps me quite a bit to see the story through others' eyes.

Finally, as always, all sexual activity takes place between adults.

—MB

*****

From Chapter 11:

She seemed to weigh her words before she replied. Mr. Jayne, you are something very special in the world. In the ancient world of my ancestors, you would be called 'draoidh,' which is where the term 'druid' comes from today. Mr. Jayne, you are a wizard.

Of all the things she could have said right then, Carson wasn't sure she could have shocked him more.

*****

A wizard? What does that even mean?

There was a twinkle in the strange woman's eyes. She seemed to be finding a great deal of amusement in his confusion. She glanced over his shoulder before locking eyes with him again. Not here, not now. Your companion...should not be exposed to this. At least not yet.

How, then?

Are you free to meet in the morning? Truly, I can only tell you so much, but what knowledge I have, I would give you freely.

Carson thought about it. After recovering from the initial shock of her pronouncement, there was a rightness to the thought that he might be a wizard that surprised him. And as he settled into a tentative acceptance, his excitement grew. To be frank, what boy didn't grow up wishing he had magical powers? He knew the experiments that Sam and her father had conducted on him, but in the back of his mind, there had always been a nagging doubt that there was something else responsible for his powers. The offer of an alternative explanation intrigued him tremendously.

How about you come by my office tomorrow? I'll give you my card.

I will look forward to it. 'Tis a great honor to meet one such as yourself.

Despite the rapidity of their head-talk conversation, it still stretched long enough to notice. Isana had been watching with concern as Carson and the woman seemed to have locked eyes. She thought it was amusing; the woman was a handsome woman and had probably been quite a head-turner in her day, but she seemed a little old for Carson. Not mention, he was still her date for the evening.

Stepping towards them, she said, "Everything okay?"

Her voice seemed to shake Carson from a stupor of some sort, and he grinned sheepishly. "Yeah. I was just making sure that Miz..."

"Morgan," supplied the woman, "Siubahn Morgan." It sounded like she said 'shiv-on' to Carson's ear.

"...That Ms. Morgan was okay." He handed the woman a card, saying, "Why don't you come by the office tomorrow morning so that I can see that you're okay? I'd hate to leave you with no witness if you've got an injury."

"I'll do that, Mister...Jayne," she finished, glancing at his card.

They bid each other adieu, with Isana once again clasping his arm tightly in hers. From the smirk on her face, there was something she was dying to say. Finally, Carson looked at her and asked, "What?"

"I was just wondering if I'm always going to have to watch you put the moves on older women when we're out together," she replied with a twinkle in her eye.

Carson sniffed dismissively. "I'll have you know that I was only being a concerned gentleman. I can't help it that she couldn't tear her eyes off me."

She laughed and said, "Now I wish I'd worn some tall boots today."

"Oh, really? Why's that?"

"Because the loomai is starting to get pretty deep out here," she answered. Carson made a face when he thought of the sticky, pungent excrement dropped by lima'a, the giant herbivores developed as a land-based version of the prezki. Their genetically engineered digestive tracts allowed them to maximize their conversion of plant material into lean muscle mass, but the by-product was renowned for its 'aromatic' properties. Farms that used the stuff as a fertilizer often resorted to giant ionic air purifiers to minimize complaints from neighbors living downwind.

He did his best to look wounded, but his laughter soon joined hers. Eventually, though, he got his last shot in. "She was an attractive woman, though."

Isana opened her mouth to retort, only to roll her eyes when she saw he was just needling her.

By the time they reached his vehicle, the excitement of what she hoped was to come had begun to creep back. Before he opened her door, though, he gently laid a hand on her arm. "Isana? All kidding aside, I've had a really, really, good time with you tonight. Thank you for spending time with me."

She laid her hand on his cheek, a soft smile on her lips. "Carson, I should be thanking you. This has been wonderful." Then she leaned in and gently kissed his lips, before withdrawing shyly. "I've been wanting to do that for a while."

He opened her door and said, "Anytime you want to, go ahead, beautiful lady."

The ride home was pleasant, and surprisingly comfortable for two people out on their first date. Carson couldn't help but feel that there was a connection between them that far surpassed his expectations. He was anxious to see where it would lead.

Pulling to a stop in front of the modest house she shared with a girlfriend, Carson parked and stopped the engine before hustling around to open her door. As she stepped out, Isana said, "My roommate Hanna is away visiting her sister tonight. Do you want to come inside and have a nightcap?"

He smiled at the offer. "There is part of me that wants nothing more right now, Isana. But..." he searched her face, "...there's just something about you. I don't do 'casual' well anyway, but with you? It might sound like a line, but I feel a connection with you, and I don't want to mess that up by rushing things. If you're okay with it, I'd like to take a raincheck until we see where this thing is going. Okay?" he asked somewhat nervously.

Isana smiled at him. She was thankful that between the dark of the evening and the cool air, he couldn't see the flush of her cheeks at hearing his words. After watching him with Aria, she'd been fantasizing about getting into bed with Carson. Their date tonight, though, had her hoping for a lot more than a roll in the hay. She nodded and said, "It's great, Carson. I'm glad it's not just me feeling that way."

Then she stepped towards him and draped her arms over his shoulders. With a husky voice, she said, "Taking it slow doesn't mean I can't kiss you goodnight, though, does it?"

He smiled at her and said, "I don't believe it does, no."

"Good."

Their lips met, and as each drank in the new and exciting sensations, they also felt their connection strengthen. It was intoxicating and refreshing and freeing.

Carson opened his eyes, surprised, because he wasn't aware that he'd closed them in the first place. "Wow," he softly said with a grin.

"Oh, yeah," she replied with a big smile. "Big time 'wow.' A girl could get used to kisses like that pretty quickly."

Before he lost the battle with himself, Carson gently pushed himself away. "Against every instinct, I need to leave before I break our agreement. Thank you again. I'll call you tomorrow, okay?"

She nodded. They kissed again briefly before Carson got into his vehicle and drove away. Isana stood at the curb hugging herself and gently tracing her lips in remembrance of his kiss until he was out of sight.

As he prepared for bed that night, Carson had the news-vid feed running in the background. He was caught up in thinking about Isana and their kiss, and also the news that the mysterious woman, Siubahn, had delivered him, when something that the broadcaster said caught his ear. He replayed the excerpt.

Breaking news tonight as sources inside the federal police headquarters have indicated that warrants have been issued for the owner and CEO of NeoGenesys, Helga Lund, and her son, the president and COO, Eivar Lund, in connection with the viral outbreak that has been sweeping the nation.

This news comes on the heels of the leakage of documents by an anonymous hacker that indicate NeoGenesys is responsible for creating the virus that causes sterility in men. The motives remain unclear, though there is some indication that the company intended to eliminate undesirable elements of society through selective application of a treatment.

The CEO of Lund Forsvar, the parent company for NeoGenesys, attempted to distance their company from the actions of their subsidiary. "Like you, we at Lund Forsvar are horrified to hear of the actions taken at our subsidiary company, NeoGenesys. I assure you that these are the actions of a rogue element in our organization, and in no way reflect the views or goals of the company as a whole. I hereby pledge to cooperate fully with the investigation, and further pledge that Lund Forsvar will do everything in its power to eradicate the threat posed by the actions of this rogue element of our organization. We have no further comment at this time."

Our sources indicate that the NeoGenesys complex, and the homes of Ms. Lund and her son, were raided by authorities this evening, seeking evidence of the conspiracy. The whereabouts of Ms. Lund or her son are unknown at this time. If you see either of the people shown on your screen, we urge you to contact the authorities at the number below. A reward has been offered for information leading to their arrest.

We will keep you posted as further developments happen.

Just as Carson turned away, the following story caused his head to whip around in shock.

In other news, one man was killed, and 7 suffered minor injuries in a multi-vehicle pileup in the Kai-März tunnel this afternoon. The victim, Salvatore Clemonte, was travelling towards downtown when an automated cargo carrier apparently suffered a failure of the electronic guidance system, causing it to veer into the wall. Mr. Clemonte's vehicle was crushed in the crash. Rescue workers arrived on the scene in minutes but were unable to rescue the man before his vehicle was engulfed in flames.

You may recall that Mr. Clemonte, who was 68, has been under investigation recently in connection with a cache of illegal weapons found aboard one of his company's ships. Police have ruled out foul play in the incident.

Turning now to tonight's Gravball playoffs...

He silenced the feed, and on shaky legs, Carson made his way towards his favorite chair before collapsing. As much as he hated Eisenfaust and what they stood for, the thought of assassinating Clemonte had never crossed his mind. Without a shadow of a doubt, though, Carson knew that this was the work of Starfyre. I guess she wasn't joking when she said she was going to scorch the earth, he thought.

Troubled by the possibility that the odd woman living under his roof could have intentionally killed a man, it was some time before Carson managed to fall asleep.

*****

Carson awoke when two things happened almost simultaneously: The woman riding his cock so vigorously screamed in ecstasy and clamped down, which prompted him to fill her pussy. Still feeling groggy, he was struggling to understand how he'd gotten so close to orgasm without waking up. Then he realized that he didn't care and managed to crack his eyes open.

Corinne's bright green eyes were partially obscured by the cascade of dark hair tumbling from her head. Leaning over him and bracing herself with both hands on his chest, she was panting after her exertions; she had a big smile on her face, nonetheless.

"Good...morning," she said. "Fuck that was good," she gasped, more or less speaking to herself as she lay down to rest on his chest.

He kissed her hair and returned her greeting. He cocked his head and said, "Not to seem ungrateful or anything, but to what do I owe the pleasure of your company this morning?"

She rolled her head to look at him, her chin resting on her interlaced hands. "Don't tell me you forgot!" she chided.

Drawing a blank, Carson panicked. What did I forget? We haven't been in a relationship long enough to have an anniversary, yet. It's not secretary's day; that doesn't happen for a few more months. Did we have a date today?

Feeling sheepish, he apologized. "I'm sorry, but I must've forgotten. Tell me how I can make it up to you."

Corinne grinned and said, "All I need is more of what I just got. Carson, my most fertile time starts today. You promised to try and put a baby in my belly if I behaved myself around the office a little more. I've been good, haven't I?" she asked, batting her eyes at him innocently.

Carson snorted, now that he knew that he hadn't forgotten anything that was...well, it was important. And he told her so. He rolled her over, his cock rapidly regaining its firmness. He kissed her lips and said, "I'm sorry that I didn't come to you, my sexy little assistant. I know how important this is to both of us. Do you think if I take you hard right now, you could forgive me?"

She opened her mouth to say something but seemed to catch herself. "No," she finally said.

"No?" Carson said in confusion. He stopped himself from plunging into her just in time.

Smiling, Corinne said, "I want our baby to be conceived with you showing me how much you love me. Can you...can we go slow?"

He relaxed. For a second there, he thought she was saying she wouldn't forgive him. Then he smiled down at her and kissed her lips gently. "Of course," he replied softly.

The next half hour was torture for both of them. Carson, because he had to keep a tight rein on his erection, or he'd ejaculate long before he felt it was right. Corinne was floating in a state of suspended orgasm brought on by Carson's gentle manipulation of her body, and his insistence on changing his approach each time she neared an orgasm. Her body felt like a tightly coiled spring just waiting to be released.

Carson was carefully monitoring her state of excitement, trying to build her up to the most monumental orgasm of her life. Her movements now were frantic, as she used hands, arms, legs, and feet to try and draw him closer and deeper. When she began softly chanting "Please" to him, over and over, he moved to stare into her eyes.

He kissed her lips softly and murmured, "Are you ready?" She nodded her head vigorously. He began to take longer, more forceful strokes. He felt a pressure building in his head, similar to what he'd felt with both Sam and Cara. When he could stand it no longer, he said, "Cum for me, my love. Cum for our baby!" With that, he jammed himself as deeply into Corinne as he could and released every bit of cum, he had.

What happened next, he only knew because of what Corinne told him once she regained consciousness. From his perspective, she simply locked eyes with him and began to vibrate as the most massive, intense orgasm of her life consumed her, causing her to temporarily lose consciousness. She swore later to Carson that, in the throes of absolute bliss, his normally green eyes momentarily flashed with a golden ring around the iris, twice. That part she could have dismissed as a trick of the light, but for the accompanying sensation.

"Carson, I swear to you that I can feel where I have two babies growing now. I don't know how I know, but when your eyes flashed, it was like I could feel this little pocket of warmth travel until it settled in my womb. It happened both times, and it felt different than the normal warmth of you filling me up."

Taking a chance, Carson tried to do something he hadn't done since he first discovered his ability to listen in: scan for unfamiliar signals. Since learning that he could 'tune in' to the individual women he'd made love to, he'd adapted to it as if he'd been doing it all his life. But, given the glaring absence of the servants when he'd made his initial discovery, he'd assumed that it was something he imparted on the women. He wondered, though, if maybe he hadn't been tuning correctly. Closing his eyes, he performed his usual envisioning of his sense of mental hearing as an old-fashioned radio tuner. Then it struck him that he was limiting his range of frequencies that way.

Reimagining his sense as more like a multi-band radio, he began to 'tune' to a wider range of frequencies. To his surprise, he now could hear the servants and staff, though they were still faint, staticky, and hard to separate. He thought it was akin to white noise. At the furthest reaches of his imagined dial, though, Carson found something that made his heart skip a beat.

Clear as...well, as a bell, he heard bell tones. Without any doubt in his mind, he knew which tone matched each of his children. To his amazement, very, very softly heard were two distinct, extremely high-pitched tones, that emanated from Corinne's womb. She was pregnant with twins, fraternal girls.

Opening his eyes, he smiled at Corinne. "You're right. You have two little girls growing inside you right now."

Her eyes widened at his revelation before she threw herself at him. She hugged him tightly and burst into tears. "I thought this day would never come, Carson. Thank you!"

Carson held her, kissing her head and stroking her back. When she'd calmed a bit, though, he held her out away from him and said, "No, thank you. Thank you for loving me and bringing me into your life. I don't think I'll ever understand why you or Elsa, or any of the other women in my life are willing to put up with all this. But I want you to know that I really am grateful that you chose me."

Corinne just snuggled into his chest a little closer and said, "We're your family, Carson. It may not be for everyone, but this is the life we chose, because we love you."

"Well, I'm just going to keep praying that none of you come to your senses anytime soon. I'm rather fond of all of you, and my life would be pretty empty without my Pride. Which reminds me," he said, pulling back. He made a show of patting imaginary pockets, mumbling, "Now where did I put it?" Then he looked at her, held up one finger, and winked. He reached over to his side table and pulled out a familiar box.

He held it out to her and said, "I believe this belongs to you. If you're interested, of course," he said with feigned nonchalance.

He'd barely finished speaking when she snatched the box from his hand before settling back into a comfortable sitting position. With a reverence that surprised him, she opened the box and gasped at its contents.