Carson Evolved Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's really...mature...of you, Jordan. I think she'll be happy, but I think you should also know that there's a lot of pain in her past that colored her opinion of men. I don't think either of you is the same since you've been gone. You owe it to yourselves to have a long chat before you make any moves." Carson debated whether to continue. "There's one more thing. Aria's expecting a baby. It's mine."

To his surprise, Jordan only smiled and held out his hand. "Congratulations, Carson. I mean it. I want her to be happy, and from what I hear, that's what she is."

"Who did you hear that from?"

"Let's just say that I know a girl who knows Aria...and you...and can't stop babbling about how great you are for her."

Understanding dawned in Carson's eyes. "You've been talking to Isana? I thought she didn't know where you were."

Jordan smiled. "Well, I wouldn't have. She and I haven't always seen eye to eye. But I only have so much money that my father doesn't have access to. I needed someone who could launder his own money into keeping us hidden, and he's always had a soft spot for her. She, on the other hand, despised him long before she heard about what his group has been doing. So, she 'borrowed' some money from Mom and found a way to get it to me."

Noting the look of surprise on Carson's face, Jordan smiled. "My sister is a lot deeper than most people give her credit for. We may not have always been close, but the one thing we have always agreed on is what a dick my father is. He just expressed it differently between us. I was always his disappointing heir-in-waiting, while Isana...Isana wanted to be more than a bargaining chip in one of my dad's games. But she's really smart, and she figured out pretty early on how to read the situation in our family. She's a pro at working around my father and using him to get her way. He doesn't even realize it because he dismisses her since she's a woman."

Carson didn't find anything Jordan was saying to be a surprise, other than her willingness to subvert her father's will. He'd known that she felt somewhat estranged, of course. Using her father's influence against him, though, that was a pleasant surprise. He immediately began to wonder if he shouldn't read her into their guerrilla uprising against Eisenfaust.

He shook his head and refocused on the meeting at hand. Looking at Patterson, he said, "You hinted in your communication that our teams might benefit from working together. What did you have in mind?"

Patterson cleared his voice and began to speak. He quickly reviewed his actions with Jordan over the months that they'd been missing. "With Jordan's connections, we've been able to access some of the businesses and holdings controlled by Eisenfaust. We believe that we've identified a number of targets of interest. With the right pressure, we could cripple the organization."

Tilda asked, "What's keeping you from taking action?"

"Mostly resources," confessed Patterson. "We have a lot of intel, but we don't have men, guns or money. Sonja is a friend of mine from my military days. When I reached out to her, she volunteered to help out, but it's just not enough. When we started hearing rumors about another group going after our enemy, we thought..."

"'The enemy of my enemy is my friend,'" finished Edwards. Patterson nodded.

Strolling to the other side of the cage, Carson paused in thought. We don't really have a lot of those resources, either. We could probably spend more, but should I make it that obvious I'm funding a private army? What we really need is a money man. Someone who wants to fund the project without getting involved themselves. Just then a thought occurred to him that made him smile. What if...?

He turned to find that everyone else was watching him, waiting to hear his thoughts. There was a time when I shied away from this kind of attention, he thought.

He looked at Edwards. "Have you ever heard the saying that 'If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor?'"

The gentle giant nodded as he smiled. "Mr. Tutu finished by saying, 'If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.' What are you thinking?"

"Only that we can't afford to be so indirect anymore. We've taken some actions, but other than the release of the test reports, nothing that will prevent Eisenfaust from starting up again. We need to be more aggressive about taking on the main figures. To do that, we need more money." He turned to Starfyre. "If you had a starting point, maybe an account access card, could you get through the firewall into a bank's accounts? Even if the password was changed or the card was frozen, I mean?"

Carson had a soft spot for the odd little woman. She was impetuous to be sure, and that made her somewhat of a danger to friends as well as foes. But he'd also found that she was highly intelligent, possessed a sharp wit, and truly wanted to please the people she worked with. Thus, when she heard his question, her face screwed up in serious contemplation. Starfyre didn't seem to have an inner monolog, and it was fascinating to listen as she rapidly ran through and discarded several ideas before she seemed to settle on something that she thought might work. Looking at Carson, she said, "I could do it."

Inside, he had to chuckle. All that contemplation and he got four simple words. Shaking his head, he turned to Jordan. "Do you have any way to get ahold of an access card to your father's accounts?"

Jordan nodded, explaining that his own access card was frozen, of course. As he was talking, though, he remembered his 13th birthday party, and a flame of hope glimmered into existence. His father had made a big show of presenting Jordan with his own bank card. It was just an account that his father controlled, where he'd deposit allowance and gifts. It was supposed to be a starter account to get Jordan used to budgeting and banking; Isana had gotten one when she turned 13 too.

Jordan wondered if that account might still be open. After all, once he'd been able to work to earn his own money, his father had taken him to the bank and helped him open his own account with a rather sizeable gift. That was the account that Jordan had used until he disappeared. Would his father have taken the time to close the other one?

"I don't have it with me," he said, "But there may be an easier way." He explained about the old account and how it might still be active. "If it's open, Aria should be able to get the access card out of the fireproof envelope I use to keep my important papers and things in." He told Starfyre the access code he'd used, glossing over the fact that he used the same code on his current account. "What are you thinking, Carson?"

With an evil grin, Carson replied, "I'm wondering: What if Eisenfaust funded its own demise?"

Sonja clapped her hands. "Ooo, I like the way this guy thinks."

Carson nodded in appreciation and motioned for everyone to gather in close. "Here's what I'm thinking..."

*****

Starfyre was a sight to behold. Like some mad scientist, she was working feverishly. Her hair was disheveled, her eyes wild. She was murmuring to herself as she typed furiously.

"Come after me..."

"I'll show you what happens..."

"Burn your world..."

Interlaced with her rabid ramblings were the occasional disconnected cackles of glee as her plan bore fruit. Barrier after barrier fell to her onslaught. The access card Jordan provided was like a gift from above, and she'd long since breached the bank's security to get into Jozef van Heuval's accounts. From there, though, she'd begun to follow the spiderweb that linked his banking and financial management accounts, and even to his 'secret' accounts offshore.

Carson watched her work in silence. He knew that she'd been awake for more than 30 hours at this point. From her frenzied activity level and general look of mania, he was concerned that she was pushing herself too hard and would burn out. Early on, though, he'd also learned that when she was working, it was inviting trouble to interrupt her. He looked at the several cannisters of nasal stim spray strewn across the table and wondered just how long she could go on like this. When she crashed, she was going to crash hard.

Just as he was about to make a tentative foray into her domain, she sat up and excitedly exclaimed, "Hah!" Then she slowly and methodically lowered her extended arm, the index finger pointing down, the whole thing looking like nothing so much as those novelty bird toys that 'drink' from a cup placed in front of them. With a child-like giggle, she leaned in watching as her fingertip crept closer and closer to the keyboard. Her eyes grew larger and larger as she watched that fingertip finally press the execute button. "Boom goes the dynamite..." she softly said.

That's when she noticed Carson standing there, watching her. If anything, her eyes grew even larger and more excited. "Carson!" she squealed. Then she tore across the room and leapt into his surprised arms. Her legs wrapped around his hips as she threw her arms around his neck, giving him a huge hug. Despite his surprise, Carson had no trouble catching and supporting the tiny woman.

Before he had a chance to say anything though, Starfyre leaned back and grabbed his cheeks in her hands before plastering her lips against his. Carson was still reeling slightly from the unexpected onslaught, and so, when her tongue urgently sought access to his mouth, he allowed it. Starfyre sucked his tongue frantically as her hips began to writhe against his, her crotch rubbing against his suddenly hard cock. She began peppering his face with kisses between telling him things that she had done.

From the gasped sentence fragments, Carson gathered that he was about to become extremely wealthy at the expense of Jozef van Heuval and Salvatore Clemonte. She'd managed to locate the hidden accounts that Eisenfaust was using to fund its clandestine activities and diverted their contents to a collection of new accounts under Carson's control.

Finished delivering her project news, Starfyre said, "I'm so fucking horny! Big hacks always get me revved up." She began tearing at the buttons on her shirt finally managing to bare her chest for him. "Suck my little titties, Carson!" With her small bust, Starfyre clearly didn't feel a need to wear an undergarment. To call the mounds on her chest 'titties' seemed appropriate. She was probably on the border between an A and B cup size, just large enough to see definite protrusion from the rest of her torso. In fact, she had the puffiest areolae that he'd ever seen, and they protruded more than sharply than the rest of her breast. Still, Carson was captivated by the combination, including the long, thin nipples that capped them.

For a moment, Carson was caught up in her enthusiasm. He sucked her nipples as she cradled his head in her arms, mewling in appreciation. Finally, she leaned down and whispered in his ear, "I'm so wet right now. Fuck me. Just put me on my back and pound the shit out of my little pussy. I can feel that big cock rubbing up against me and it's driving me crazy."

He considered it. Then he remembered who and where he was. This didn't feel right to him. It felt like taking advantage of her mental state after so much hard work. When he said so, Starfyre at first objected, but eventually agreed to wait as long as he'd talk about it with his Pride.

"Can I at least see it, though? I'll keep my hands to myself, but I want to know what I can look forward to." When he smiled and nodded, she whooped and quickly shed her pants and underwear. She threw herself into her desk chair and proceeded to lay her legs over the arms as both hands found places at her crotch. From his vantage point, her sex looked angry and swollen, glistening with her juices. There wasn't even a hint of pubic hair, making her seem even younger than usual, which was a little disconcerting to Carson. He preferred little to no pubic hair with his lovers. But on Starfyre, it just reinforced his impression that she was somehow underage, even though he knew she was 20 years old.

Licking her lips, she said, "Alright, let's see that bad boy. Show me that big fuckstick."

Carson obediently lowered his pants, baring his cock.

"Oh yeah," she murmured, subconsciously licking her lips. "Fuck, it's beautiful...so big and hard," she said as she began to tease her clit on the one hand and sliding two fingers between her lips. She stared at his cock as she quickly worked herself into a frenzy. He could see that she was rapidly approaching orgasm and decided to give her a little nudge.

He edged a little closer, standing only a couple of feet from where she sat pleasuring herself. He reached down and began to slowly stroke his cock, eliciting a moan of appreciation. "You want it, don't you?" he teased softly. She whimpered as she nodded, her pace ticking up a notch. "What are you thinking about? I bet you're imagining what it would be like for me to split that gash with this big piece of meat. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Her fingers were a blur as she nodded emphatically. "Yeesss!" she hissed.

Carson picked up his pace a little. "You're such a dirty girl! Sitting here with your fingers buried in your pussy, staring at your boss's cock. Are you a dirty slut, Addison?" he asked quietly, but intensely.

At hearing her given name, Starfyre gasped and looked in his eyes. She seemed to be pleading for him to stop yet hoping against hope that he wouldn't. He grinned at her. "I see it now. The 'Starfyre' persona is the girl you want to be, isn't it? The girl that does the things that a respectable woman like Addison Parks would never let anyone know she craved."

His pace picked up again, drawing her attention back to his cock. He continued to work on her. "Don't cum yet. You can't cum until you tell me what you want. Not what Starfyre wants, but what Addison wants. It's just you and me. Tell me what you want."

Addison didn't say anything at first, but he could see that she was wrestling with herself. As she began to get desperate, she finally started speaking, and it all came out in a torrent. "I want you to own me! I dream about you spanking your slut while you pound her cunt and pull her hair. Jamming that huge fucking cock down her throat until she gags over and over again. Shooting your cum on her face and titties, in her hair, up her ass—anywhere you want to put it. And when you decide to, you breed her like a dirty little bitch." When she finished, she had that wide-eyed, astonished look that usually accompanied the horrified thought, Did I just say that out loud?

While he'd suspected that there was a darker side to Addison Parks, the depth of her depravity surprised him a little, almost as much as it surprised him how turned on that he got listening to it.

He leaned forward a said, "I'm going to cover you in my cum you little slut. I'm going to drain my balls all over your face, your little titties, and even that little pussy. When I do, and only when I do, are you allowed to cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," she gasped.

Carson began stroking his cock a little faster. He moved it a little closer to her mouth and said, "Spit on it." Addison surprised him by immediately pulling her fingers from her pussy and jamming them into her mouth far enough to cause her to gag. When she pulled her fingers from her mouth, thick strands of mucus stretched between them and her lips. She quickly gathered what was in her mouth and leaned forward to drool it onto his cock. Just as quickly, her fingers were jammed back into her pussy while she watched Carson take advantage of the increased lubrication to begin stroking faster.

From the desperate whimpering and panicked look on her face, Carson could see that she was about to lose control. Now that she was on the razor's edge, he had her right where he wanted. "Ready for your shower, bitch? Here it comes. Now cum!"

Releasing his own control, Carson unleashed a series of thick blasts that electrified the woman before him. As each shot splattered against her, first tracing a line down her face, then directly into her mouth before continuing down her body, she reacted like he'd used a shock stick.

Addison didn't scream. Her mouth was frozen open as her eyes rolled back in her head. Her hands were a blur at her crotch as she thrashed through an incredibly powerful orgasm. Just about the time that Carson fired a volley that splattered across her mons, fingers, and vaginal opening, Addison's body locked up completely. Her back arched and her face was approaching worrying levels of red. Carson was about to move when she suddenly let loose with the most violent vaginal squirt that he'd ever seen. A torrent of liquid shot straight from her pussy, splashing against his pants and legs. That was followed by a kind of fountain of ejaculate as she continued to thrum her clit. When her orgasm finally abated, her body seemed to fold in on itself.

Astonishingly (in Carson's mind), she never seemed to lose consciousness. She was, however, somewhat loopy. Her eyes were unfocused, and her head was lolling back and forth slowly. Her hands began to absently rub his cum around her body, even dipping down to push some into her now-gaping pussy. As she became more aware of her surroundings, though, she began hungrily pushing whatever cum she could find into her mouth. When she ran out, she licked her hands and sucked her fingers, seeking to remove every last drop of his seed from her skin.

Finally finished, her eyes focused on Carson and she weakly declared her devotion to him. "That was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced in my life, Sir." She struggled to a more upright position; Carson had to help her pull her legs from the arms of the chair. She reached out and clutched his hand between hers. Looking into his eyes, she said, "I've been ashamed of my desires for so long, and I was afraid to ask anyone for what I wanted because I thought they'd be sickened by me. But you knew somehow. How did you know?"

Carson knelt beside her, taking a moment to run his fingers through her hair. She snuggled against his hand, closing her eyes at his touch. Gently he said, "Believe it or not, you're not the only woman out there who has a public face and a private face. Some of them even live in my house. So, I've learned to see some signs and take cues from that." His face clouded a little as he frowned. "Did I go too far? I don't want to hurt your feelings..."

She shushed him as she laid the fingers of her hand across his lips. "Carson, I have fantasized about a man like you since the first time I realized what my desires were. You were amazing. I don't mean that facetiously. You totally rocked my world. I...I don't have the words to describe what just happened. If you'd just had sex with me, I wouldn't be as happy as I am right now. I don't want a cock; I want a lover who gets me." Sighing, she continued, "I've been with other guys who were happy to shoot all over my face, but that was about them. You know? But when you made me wait until your command to cum, when you made me say what it was that I really wanted, that was about me, pleasing me. And what that told me was that every bit of humiliation was for me, too. That, you beautiful, amazing, wonderful man, was as close to perfection as I can possibly imagine." She looked down to see that her crotch and thighs were a sloppy mess and giggled. "Fuck! I'm still experiencing aftershocks and I can barely wait to see what you do next."