Carson Evolved Ch. 12a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonja: Jordan's lover since hitting the road. She's an old military buddy of Patterson's. She's brazen, and she's more of a dominant than other women Jordan has been with. He's not quite sure if he likes that, or just her imagination in the bedroom.

Project Director: Ramsay Sinclair. To be director of the project, he must have ties to at least 7 of the original families. He is increasingly beset by requests that have limited value for the project but are more valuable to the requestor. Helena questions whether he's the right man for the job, something that others have begun to think to themselves as well. Recently, he's revealed that he feels trapped by his past concessions and is likely under threat. He supports Carson's election to Directorship. He also suggests that Carson become the public companion is his 23-year old daughter, Lena.

Thurston Livingstone: Legal husband of Helena, he is a natural beta male. His role in the project is peripheral, and his offspring will never be considered part of the future. He is the "Dad" to Mara and Mila, though he is not their biological father. He is very wealthy, but with Carson's ascendance, his fortune is really at Carson's disposal for the betterment of the clan.

Gabriel Pruitt: Patriarch of the Pruitt family, father of Quinn. He is an accountant by trade and has been the object of some attempts at coercion by Eisenfaust. More mouse than lion, he nevertheless found a way out from under their thumb by matching Quinn with Carson.

Siubhan Morgan: A mature woman, late 50s to early 60s in age. Her hair, though mostly gray, is worn long and free. She has piercing blue eyes, like ice chips. Her face retains the traces of what must have been a truly stunning visage in her younger years. Today, she had what Carson thought of as a handsome woman's face, lined and wrinkled, true, but aging gracefully.

She is the one that informs Carson that he is a Druid wizard. She is staying with Carson and his family while she searches for someone to train him.

Thomas Jayne: Father of Carson. Thought to be deceased from the time Carson was 17 years old, he reappears suddenly at the end of chapter 12. What does this mean moving forward?

Aubrey Jayne: Mother of Carson: Deceased in the same accident that supposedly claimed his father's life.

*Norris Etheridge: District Attorney for Carson's area. Not much is said about him, except that he has a Golden Boy reputation and Carson has always been rubbed the wrong way by him. Is he in cahoots with Eisenfaust?

*Addison Parks (aka Starfyre): Computer hacker who was hired to infiltrate the NeoGenesys computer systems (owned by the Lund family) as Carson and his team sought to uncover Eisenfaust's plans. She got greedy and made a mistake, blackmailing the company. This did not go over well, and when they sent a hit squad after her, she found herself on the run. She landed at the LD under Tilda's guidance. Now equipped with a custom rig, she is determined to burn Eisenfaust's world to the ground. Along the way, she began to have some feelings for Carson, who, as usual, was oblivious. She explains her desire to be sex slave for him and his Pride in chapter 12, which has Carson examining his feelings on the subject.

*Randall Tharp: Patriarch of the Tharp clan. In his 80s or 90s, he is slow to speak, but his words carry great weight within the Council. His objection to the Lund-Clemonte petition was a welcome surprise that helped Carson avoid making a strategic mistake at the meeting.

*Chinaka Okafor: Patriarch of the Okafor clan and father of Orisa. In his 80s, he is a small man, soft-spoken. He proposed a match between Carson and Orisa after watching her life light up as a result of her friendship with Carson.

*****

End notes:

So there you have it. In my own character sheet, I have photos I've culled from the internet for most of the female characters in Carson's life. For a variety of reasons, I've refrained from including them here. But, if you need to 'see' the character regularly, you could just take the description when a character is introduced and use Google to find someone who'll work for you.

—MB

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Warlock Introducing Wilfred Tennamont.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
Quaranteam Ch. 01-10 A pandemic survivor accidentally forms a harem.in Group Sex
Century Traveler A solitary traveler in life discovers the family he needs.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 01 Kai’s Secret is found out by the Two Women he loves.in NonHuman
More Stories