Carson Evolved Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little bodies tire quickly, and given the lateness, it was less than twenty minutes before Carson found himself with three yawning cubs on his hands. He gathered them into his arms and delivered them to the nursery, taking a moment to gently kiss the heads of the sleeping infants in the room. He headed back to carefully lift Connor from his mother's arms, and deposited him in his own crib. The nursery was lined on the two longest walls with custom-built 'bunk cribs.' The first time he'd seen them, Carson had joked that they were the human equivalent of the little cages that animals were kept in at pet stores. He'd learned quickly to avoid making that comparison again, when his Pride had scowled at him in uniform disdain.

After taking a moment to listen to the soft breathing of the snoring and snoozing children, Carson felt a wave of contented peace settle over him like a blanket. He closed his eyes and sent up a prayer of thanksgiving to whatever gods might be listening. Quietly closing the door, he made his way back to the family room. To his surprise, though, none were there. Next to a refilled tumbler of Scotch was a hastily scribbled sticky note that simply said, "Pit."

Carson chuckled to himself. When the ladies had first approached him about installing a circular, cushion-lined, sunken seating area in an unused part of the basement, he'd thought it was a joke. At the time, the only picture he had in mind was old depictions of harems in ancient days. So, he'd naturally assumed that they were making a joke at his expense.

To his surprise, not only were they not joking about it, they were actually quite enthusiastic about the idea. It was not a huge expense, and the project was quickly completed. Once he'd joined them in the pit, though, he realized that it was actually quite enjoyable. He felt a little silly being the center of attention in the group, but he couldn't deny that having his wives and lovers close at hand was comforting and relaxing. Whenever they were together as a group, each of the women seemed to make a point to be in frequent contact with him. If they weren't leaning against him, they might have a foot against his leg or simply reach out to stroke his leg or arm periodically, as if reassuring herself that he was still there.

And that was before the frisky stuff started happening.

From the beginning, Carson had made a concerted effort to keep his intimate times with each woman separate from the others. It seemed like the right thing to do, since he wanted each to know that he didn't take her for granted. The decision was taken out of his hand several weeks previous, though.

Carson had been relaxing late one evening with the Pride in the pit. Elsa was away visiting her eldest sister, who'd just given birth to a new nephew. Corinne still had her own place. Cara hadn't joined the group formally at this point, and Tilda was still pregnant. Each of them went to bed early, which left Carson alone with Mila and Mara, Sam and Helena. For whatever reason, there was a kind of tension in the air. Afterwards, Carson would learn that he'd been set up. At the time, though, he had no idea what was happening.

The sisters were snuggled up against his body, one on each side. Sam was stretched out at their feet, her legs angled to rest her thigh over his legs. Helena was sitting next to Mara.

Everyone was wearing comfortable lounge clothing. For Carson, this meant thin pants and a lightweight t-shirt. Like just about everything else they did, Mara and Mila matched each other with their running shorts-and-tank top combos. Helena had a midnight blue Satin pajama suit on, while Sam paired lounge pants with a tight, ribbed tank top that maximized her assets.

Carson was just enjoying the quiet time with his wives and mother-in-law, watching the screen but not really paying attention to anything. From his left side, Mara's hand moved to his thigh, making small stroking gestures. She wasn't looking at him, and he didn't think too much about it. Then, Mila turned her body to put her front in contact with his side, her hand resting on his belly. Before long, though, that hand began to creep down towards his crotch. As it neared his waistband, he leaned over and whispered, "What do you think you're doing? Your sister and mother are right there."

Mila had leaned her head back and winked at him. "I know," she murmured. Then she reached for the drawstring of his pants. He was just about to reach to stop her when her sister turned into him as well. She reached up and turned his face towards hers. "Come here," she whispered. When he dipped his head close to hers, she murmured, "Go with it." Then she pressed her lips to Carson's, which had the intended effect of firming up his cock.

He felt hands, too many hands to just be Mila's, grasp his pants. Without breaking his kiss with Mara, he helped the unseen women remove his pants by lifting his hips. He felt his pants and underwear disappear, leaving his cock waving in the air. Not for long, though. Suddenly, he felt multiple sets of lips and tongues caressing his hardon. He wanted to watch, but Mara kept his attention on her with all the nasty things she was saying in his ear.

She was running her hand up and down his belly and chest, under his shirt, and maintained a running commentary. "I never told you how hot it makes me to know that you're fucking my sister and mother. I'm not like my sister, but I still get hot thinking about what a stud I married. A man that takes what he wants. A man that gives women so much pleasure they can't help but want more. I have so many friends who are jealous of me and my sister when I tell them how fucking huge your cock is, and how you fuck us so good that we pass out sometimes. And I want to line them all up and watch you nail every...last...one of them.

"I fantasize about the three of us lined up on a couch, our bellies swollen with your babies, just watching while you fuck slut after slut. They're all screaming your name and begging you to knock them up, just like we are. Their poor boyfriends or husbands or whatever can only watch helplessly while you give their women pleasure like they can only dream about.

"Are you proud of yourself, Carson? Are you proud of knocking up all three women in my family? Did you ever think that maybe I wanted to watch you do it again?"

Carson had groaned, not only because he had thought about getting them pregnant at the same time, but also because Sam and Mila were putting on a cocksucking clinic.

"I want to watch you fuck my mother and sister, Carson. Mila told me how beautiful it is to watch you having sex. She made it sound so good, that I want to see it."

Sometime since he'd last seen them, the other three women had stripped to nothing. By some unknown signal, they rearranged themselves. Apparently, Helena had been elected to start things off. She reclined against the cushions and drew her feet up, spreading her thighs in offering. Carson was gentle, the way that Helena loved it. She kept her legs hooked tightly around his, her heels anchored behind his knees. Between her moans of ecstasy, she gave her own encouragement. "Do you like fucking me in front of my daughters? Does it turn you on to show them what a slut I am for you? I could never resist you. You're the best I've ever had. You make my pussy ache so good when you stretch me out with that big cock of yours. I love feeling you cum inside me, and every time I wonder if I should let you knock me up again." Carson had flooded her grasping cunt then.

When he pulled back, Sam immediately leaned down to clean him up. Carson rapidly reflated, and when she was satisfied that he was clean, she turned him towards Mila. Mila was leaning over the edge of the pit, in a kind of doggy position. He knew what she wanted from the waggle in her hips. In no time, Carson was deep within her pussy. Mila loved sex with Carson any way she could get it, but she got off on being used and humiliated. Carson didn't hold back, slamming into her over and over again, spanking her on alternate cheeks as he pounded her. Mila was in heaven, her head bowed as she bucked back against him in time with Carson's rhythm. Her moans grew in intensity, and he never slowed as she wailed in orgasm. It wasn't until he could feel her consciousness flickering that he unloaded into her.

Again, Sam was quick to clean him. As she did so, Mara was back in his ear. Speaking loud enough for Mila to hear, she said, "You made me so hot, fucking my slut of a sister like that. I mean, you made my mom moan like a whore, but you just fucked the shit out of Mila. She's going to have your cum leaking out of her for hours." With a glance, she saw that her words had had the desired effect.

Pushing him to his back, she straddled his hips and reached down to position his towering erection before slowly lowering herself until he was fully embedded. Carson had had women before Mara, and he'd obviously increased that total significantly since joining the project. His first wife, though, the one that had started it all for him, still retained a certain uniqueness that would always be something they shared. She wasn't the tightest he'd experienced, and she didn't have any fancy tricks involving clinching internal muscles. There was, however, something that he'd never experienced with another lover. For just a moment when they joined, a moment so short you'd miss it if you blinked, a look that conveyed peace and serenity and love and joy and a myriad of emotions, all swirled into one, would appear on her face. Carson had no doubt that the others loved him, but there would always be a very special connection between him and Mara.

It wasn't long before that sweet, serene, loving woman turned into an animal.

Growling, she braced her hands on his chest and slammed herself down on his cock viciously, over and over. She suddenly seemed almost angry at him. "You turned my mother into your personal whore!" *slam* "You pounded my sister into a puddle as she screamed your name!" *slam* "You pounded this massive cock into their tender pussies over and over!" *slam* "This cock used to belong only to me!" *slam* "Now I have to share you with all these other incubators for your babies!" *slam*

Carson was growing concerned at her words. Before he could say anything, though, she continued. "And I..." *slam* "...Fucking..." *slam* "...Love it!" *slam* She picked up the pace and began riding him like a woman possessed. Under breath she began hissing, "Give it to me...give me that load...give it to me... give me that load..." She repeated her words like a mantra. Carson waited until he could feel her about to peak. Just as she crested, he grabbed her hips and pulled her firmly against himself and unloaded, which pushed her over the edge into oblivion.

Mara screamed a silent scream and promptly passed out. Carson managed to prevent her from hurting herself or the others as she fell. He was in a zone now, and his eyes had a bit of wildness in them.

Sam had watched impatiently as he took the other three. Her pussy ached to be filled with Carson's cock. The look in his eyes was giving her second thoughts, though. She subconsciously eased away from him, but didn't move nearly fast enough. He was on her in a flash, and before she knew it, he was embedded deep within her. He started to fuck her hard, but apparently, wasn't able to get done what he wanted.

He reached under her thighs to grasp around her ass. With a slight jerk, her rolled her up to straddle his thighs. In her surprise, she reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck. It was a good thing she did, because he continued to a standing position. Sam had seen him do some amazing things, but the ease with which he handled her was a surprise. It was also a major turn on.

Carson wasted no time in beginning to fuck her aggressively. Sam leaned back, fully extending her arms and tightening the grip her legs had on his. If she was worried about his ability to maintain this position, she shouldn't have been. She was a rag doll in his arms, a screaming, moaning, grasping, sweating rag doll. Even in the subdued lighting, she saw the sweat glistening over the iron form of her husband. His hands held her tightly as he rocked her world, slamming his hips into hers, time and again, heedless of the number of orgasms he wrung from her body.

Sam had no idea how many orgasms she'd had. Her voice was gone, and she was barely able to hang on. As Carson finally began to run down, she felt him press his cock tightly within her as he shuddered over and over again while he deposited his load.

When the frenzy finally dissipated, it was as if Carson's muscles simply gave out. Fortunately for both him and Sam, they were standing in the middle of a pile of cushions. When his legs gave way, they fell together. Carson was prone on his back, gasping to catch his breath. His body glistened with the proof of his exertion. Sam was still straddling his hips, his member softening within her.

As she also gasped to catch her breath, she happened to look up at the other women. From the looks of awe on their faces, she wasn't the only one surprised at their mate's actions. They looked at each other in silent wonder for a few minutes.

Finally, Mila broke the silence. "Holy fuck! That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. I came without touching myself just watching you two."

Helena grinned and said, "I'm glad it was you, Sam. It looked hot as hell, but I think he might have broken me in two if it'd been me."

Mara saw that Carson had drifted off to sleep and leaned over to kiss his sweaty brow. She gently stroked his hair and quietly said, "He needs this."

"What?" asked Mila. "Needs what?"

Sitting up, Mara looked at her sister and gestured around them. "This. All of this. You saw the same thing I saw. There is a caged animal inside our husband, yearning to be free. He has such high standards for himself, and he's so bound up in what he 'ought' to do and what people think, that he keeps that cage door locked." Looking at the other women, she said, "We need to give him a place to let the animal out from time to time."

Carson didn't know about the conversation the women had after he fell asleep that night. When he sheepishly approached them the next day to apologize for losing control like that, and for falling asleep on them, they'd quickly assured him that, far from being unhappy with him, they were ecstatic with the experience. And after satisfying them the way he had, how could they hold it against him if he fell into an exhausted sleep?

It was against this backdrop that Carson made his way downstairs. The sight that greeted him filled him with both lust and trepidation. His entire Pride was positioned around the perimeter of the pit, but concentrated to one side. There were two exceptions: Mara and Mila. The twins were reclining on the other side of the circle, lying on their sides facing each other. There was a conspicuous gap between them, which Carson assumed was for him.

The twins were clad in matching satin baby doll lingerie, same midnight blue color and style. Each of them had pulled their hair back into matching pigtails, tied off with ribbons to match their outfits. Seeing Carson's hesitance, Mara patted the space between them and said, "Don't worry..."

"...There's nothing to be afraid of," seamlessly finished Mila, sounding eerily like one person speaking from two different mouths.

Carson swallowed and asked, "What's going on?" as he watched Helena make her way towards him.

Taking his hand, she replied, "Trust us. This'll be fun." She led him to the space between the twins, but bade him to keep standing.

Looking around at the faces of his Pride, there were expressions of amusement, excitement, even hunger. And yet he still had no idea what was happening.

From her seat next to Cara, Helena said, "Carson, our husband, our lover, Lion of our Pride, we've been talking."

"Oh boy," he muttered under his breath. He felt guilty when he realized that he'd said it loud enough for the ladies to hear.

Helena began, "It's nothing bad. It's just that, while we each love and cherish the time we spend together with you on our own..."

"...And we appreciate how hard you've worked to keep us separate from each other..." continued Elsa.

"...We're a family, Carson," finished Sam. "We think we should do more stuff together. Sweetheart, you've taken great pains to try and be everything to every one of us. It's appreciated, but we're worried."

"I'm fine," Carson replied.

"No, you're not," replied Tilda, firmly.

Mara knelt to his right. "You dear, sweet man. That night we 'broke in' the pit..." She was interrupted by a few chuckles from the other ladies; they'd all heard the story. "That night, we saw what your instinct was driving you to do."

"It was incredible," added Mila. "But, in a way, it was like seeing the real you for the first time."

"You've always had the real me!" protested Carson.

Helena smiled. "On one level, yes. You would sacrifice everything for any one of us. We all know that. But Carson? You can't only pour out of the pitcher. At some point, it will be empty."

He sat down in confusion. "I don't understand."

Mila moved behind him and began massaging his shoulders. "You give and give and give, and you ask for almost nothing in return. You're the pitcher that keeps pouring."

Starting to unbutton Carson's shirt, Mara said, "We're afraid that the passion you bring into our lives will fade if you don't get something just for you."

Carson grabbed her hands to stop her. "I have everything I need here, with you. With all of you," he repeated, looking around at the assembled group.

Mara's expression softened in love. She took his face in her hands. "We're not going anywhere," she murmured. Then she added, "But you're being a little selfish, too." She meant it playfully, but Carson took it literally.

"Selfish?" he blurted, looking up at her in panicked astonishment. "I try to do everything you want. I even offered to let you have other guys. I..."

"I, I, I..." parroted Sam. "That's what we're talking about. You are always doing things for us. And that means that we don't get the chance to do things for you. Selfish. Make sense now?"

He frowned. He didn't like what they were saying, and he certainly didn't feel like he deserved any special attention. He was the one that benefitted from their sacrifices of a normal life with a husband who came home every night only to them. He was the one using them for his own selfish gain. Just like the first night they'd used this pit, when he'd lost control of himself. He'd abused their trust. Oh, they said all the right things, but he suspected they were covering their disappointment. He'd been afraid to look into their minds, afraid of what he'd learn if he did.

Seemingly out of nowhere, tears came to his eyes and he fell to his back in a daze. It felt like the walls were closing in. This is it, he thought. They've finally realized that I'm not what they need or want. They're going to leave...

"I tried..." he whispered through his tears. The tightness in his throat made it difficult to speak any louder. He was blubbering now. "I tried so hard to do what you wanted, to be what you needed. I knew it wasn't enough. I knew it couldn't last forever, that I wasn't worthy. But I hoped..." With that, he curled into a ball and sobbed.

His Pride sat in stunned silence looking at each other, thinking the same things. This wasn't at all what they'd had in mind. Carson was their rock, their firm foundation. How could he ever think he wasn't worthy of their love? What had started out as a prelude to something that would draw them closer together was somehow instead destroying Carson.