Carson's Kinky Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann felt Carson's tool twitch in her just as she began to cum, and she held on for dear life as her body convulsed under the boy, his cock filling her with his seed as he laughed wildly.

"So good honey. You were so good," Ann cackled as they hugged, the husky lad almost crushing her petite frame as he seemed to sobbing into her neck, and when his face emerged his cheeks were red and wet but he looked ecstatic as he raised up off her.

"I love you so much," Carson gushed as his emotions got the best of him, but Ann just enjoyed his boyish enthusiasm as his cock popped out of her and he rolled off. "Didn't mean to crush you."

"I survived. Nice to feel your body next to mine," Ann sighed as Carson rolled onto his hip to face her, shaking her head when she felt the boy rubbing his calf against hers.

"I love the way your legs feel against mine," Carson said as his virtually smooth leg glided onto Ann's furry calf while she looked up at the ceiling.

"I can tell," Ann smiled as Carson's finger traced the perimeter of her puffy areola that stuck up from her now flattened chest, the tiny hairs growing there seeming to amuse the boy. "Now what?"

Carson had taken her bony wrist and was in the process of bringing it back up towards the headboard, and after he was done he smiled while raking his fingers through her armpit.

"I love all your hairy parts," Carson mentioned unnecessarily as he played with the tuft of hair that was as soft as in was dense.

"I can tell that too," Ann replied as Carson leaned over and kissed the fur, and after the boy looked up at his co-worker for any negative reaction and getting none, ducked back down and smothered the older woman's underarm with kisses. "I'm also glad I took that shower."

"I wouldn't have cared," Carson assured her. "Am I bothering you?"

"No honey, I'm just enjoying watching you," Ann admitted. I'm even enjoying you rubbing your cock against my hip. You're getting hard again aren't you?"

"Yes ma'am," Carson responded, and then after getting a semi-stern look amended that to, "Ann."

"Now what are you doing?" Ann asked as the boy's pudgy hand traveled down her androgynous body and over her stomach to where the trail of hairs began under her navel, and then the lad's hands played along the timberline of her pubic hair. "Not complaining, just curious."

"Playing," Carson told her as his hand went along the inside of her thighs where the pubic hair thinned to meet her leg hair, and then when his digits went through the thicket and reached the opening of her sex.

"That feels nice," Ann sighed as Carson lightly rubbed between her labia, his semen making the stroking nicer. "You really made a mess down there, didn't you?"

"Yeah," Carson agreed as he looked up at Ann with an look that suggested he had something on his mind.

"Go ahead if you want," Ann urged the boy. Do anything you want to me."

Carson gave a timid nod in return and leaned over, kissing his way over the bush until he was at the opening, dipping his tongue into the fold.

"Good man. No need to be shy. You know where that came from," Ann observed as Carson climbed over her leg to kneel between her parted thighs, and she got a glimpse of his nearly erect cock as he moved, the squat monolith almost ready to split her wide open again in a very pleasant way. "That's it honey. Eat my pussy."

It was obvious that Carson didn't need the encouragement because once he buried his face in the delta's jungle he became an animal, licking and burying his face in her pussy while making all sorts of grunting noises as he lapped away.

Ann realized the boy didn't have much of a clue what he was doing down there, but he was so enthusiastic and excited that his tongue was able to find the right places some of the time, enough so that when he rose up from her Ann was as excited as he was."

"OH!" Ann groaned as the kid impaled her once again. "Easy honey this time, okay? Not used to anything the size of you in me."

Carson nodded and began to move in and out in a much more controlled manner, and as he did Ann reached up and put her hands on his chest, squeezing and kneading his boy boobs as hard as her grip permitted.

Ann felt the drops of his sweat as they fell off Carson and onto her as his earnest face seemed to struggle for control as he kept moving in and out of her.

"Cum if you want to," Ann sighed.

"Want you to cum too," Carson grunted but Ann shook her head.

"I think that orgasm you gave me before is about all I can manage in one night, but I do want you to cum. I want to watch you cum - just keep moving that thick cock of yours in and out of me slowly," Ann urged, tweaking the lad's nipples as she spoke and realizing he liked her talking dirty from his reaction.

"That's my big boy," Ann cooed as Carson bit his lip above her. "Feel how tight my hairy pussy is around that cock of yours? After your huge dick gets done with me I won't be able to walk until Monday."

"Uh," a red-faced Carson moaned as he seemed to be trying his best not to cum.

"Oh man," Ann moaned. "Feels so good with your balls slapping against me like they are, still so swollen with cum even after you filled my cunt with your seed. You've got the nuts of a bull. Surprised you can walk with them between your legs. Now I have to work next to you all the time thinking about you stuff hiding under your uniform."

"That's it. Give it to me," Ann squealed when she saw the end was near, the tweaking of her fingers on his nipples becoming twisting as the boy let out a bellow as he gushed into her, filling her womb once again with his seed.

"Liked that, didn't you honey?" Ann cackled as Carson finally stopped cumming, this time her friend collapsing hard to her older woman's side as his heavy breathing began to slow.

"This has to be a dream, and if it is I don't ever want to wake up," Carson decided as Ann reached over and put her arm across his chest, and it was there that they rested for quite a while.

***

Thanks for reading.

12