Carson's Last Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost," Carson said. "You could help in that way - help to make me a man."

"I think you may have built up an image of me over time that isn't really true," I said. "Besides, I'm older now and not nearly..."

"Just to hold me," Carson said. "To let me lay in your arms for a while. If you didn't or couldn't - you know - that's okay."

"Would you like to come over for dinner tomorrow night?" I heard myself ask softly. "About seven?"

***

I stepped out of the shower that next night, and while drying my thinning hair looked at my image in the mirror, was baffled by how someone as physically attractive as Carson could consider me good looking.

Maybe I was okay in my day, but my day was a while back, so while I might be okay for a man of 62, I was still a man of 62. In my eyes I looked about as sexy as Mister Rogers.

The hair on my chest was once dark brown, but then became sort of salt and pepper. Now, the salt was clearly winning. I had developed man boobs of sorts, but mostly not muscle like Carson's were, and I was grateful that my chest hair was thick enough to hide much of it.

My pubic bush was salt and pepper too, and as I looked at the trimming job I had done on what had become a jungle since Jeff's passing made gardening down there unnecessary, my eyes went to the object that seemed to have caught Carson's eye.

"At least that still works," I sighed as I took the flaccid tube and gave it a gentle tug, but then again I hadn't been with anyone since Jeff, and then with Jeff only for all those years.

What if, I wondered? Carson did say that he only wanted to be held, but I suspected he wanted more. I know I did. The young man seemed to be fascinated with the size of me, but what difference did it make how big it is if it didn't work? It had worked fine yesterday when I jerked off like a schoolboy ogling Carson, but that was yesterday.

In my youth being "extremely well endowed" - those were the words Father Riley had used while seducing me in the rectory one day after choirboy practice - had gotten me a lot of attention, but that superficiality mattered less and less to me as the years went by, and by the time I had met Jeff it meant nothing at all.

Sighing, I pulled back my foreskin to make sure I had done a good job in cleaning before ending my self-examination and getting dressed. I decided to wear a decent shirt and tie, a change of sorts because dressing for dinner was a thing of the past. Who dresses up to eat alone?

I was considering wearing a suit but didn't want to make Carson feel awkward so I stuck with the shirt and tie. A good thing too, because when Carson arrived he was dressed much like I was, only looking so much better. He was a heart-breaker that made me wish I was 40 years younger for him.

Who was more nervous? It was a toss-up, but I think I managed to hide my nervousness better than Carson, who almost dropped the little bag he handed me.

"Wine?" I said as I retracted the bottle of Pinot Noir, a decent mid-priced brand that I happened to be familiar with, and I was not only struck by the classy gesture but was surprised that he was able to buy wine since he wasn't 21.

I asked him whether he borrowed this from his folks since he wasn't old enough to purchase it on his own, but as it turned out he had a friend buy it for him.

"Nice to have friends like that," I said with a smile. "Back when I was your age you only had to be 18 to buy alcohol. Now you're allowed to die for your country at 18 but not buy wine."

I had made a very simple dinner, filet mignon and baked potato, keeping it basic, and the dinner went well. I learned about Carson's plans for college and how he looked at going out west to school with a mixture of fear and excitement.

45 years ago I had done something similar, so I could relate and told him about how certain I was that he would do just fine. Carson was such good company that the time flew by, and as we finished the last of the wine I looked up at the clock.

"Getting late," I said. "Care to turn in with me?"

Carson nodded, and I put my arm around him shoulder and escorted him out of the kitchen and down the hall to my bedroom. On the way Carson asked to use the bathroom, which gave me the time to do what I had planned.

I lit the candles - candles that were still where they had always been but hadn't been lit in years, and after turning the pictures of Jeff face down - stupid I know but that's me - debated for a second before quickly undressing and putting on the old robe that Carson seemed to like.

"Some prince," I muttered to myself, figuring that at least it might get a laugh from Carson.

I didn't feel like a prince but more like a old predator, and I forced myself to remember this wasn't Carson the paperboy with the runny nose, this was Carson the man, and he was as much the seducer as I was.

I heard a gasp from the doorway, waking me from my daydream, and apparently Carson didn't think I looked as silly as I felt because even in the candlelight I could see Carson's eyes filling as I shrugged at him.

"Thanks for not laughing," I said.

"Laughing? You look incredible, just like you - thank you."

I held my arms out and we met halfway. I whispered, "Permit me," when Carson started to undo his tie, and then I undressed him.

The tie came undone and then I unbuttoned his shirt as slowly as I could, enjoying undressing the last man I would ever be with. I hadn't know that the last time Jeff and I made love would actually be the last time, but this I knew would be it for me, and I wanted to savor and remember every moment.

I pulled the shirt off of Carson's shoulders, muscular shoulders I had spread lotion on yesterday, and after discarding the shirt I rubbed them once again, relishing the nicely toned body that was warm and smooth.

My fingers stroked the little hairs around his nipples, watching the plump nubs swell under my touch. Putting my hand flat on his chest, I could feel his heart pounding away, and we shared a smile before I knelt down and undid his belt. and had him step out of his trousers.

I let my legs slide down Carson's muscular legs, the feel of the golden hair that coated them sending shivers down my spine as I stared ahead a the pouch in Carson's underwear. Looking up at the ceiling, Carson seemed to be dreading what was coming next because his hands were clenched into fists.

I put my hand on the bulge and squeezed it gently, causing Carson to groan, and then I reached up and took the elastic of his underwear in hand and slowly lowered them down past the golden tuft of hair above his manhood before exposed him.

His penis was beautiful. Not large and maybe not even average in length, but it was gorgeous. Pale white in hue, with only a single little vein running down the middle of it, and the glans of his circumcised organ was conically shaped, much like Paul's had been.

Underneath, Carson's balls were tightly wrapped in a hairless pouch that I knew would loosen as he got less nervous, and it was his nerves that I wanted to ease when I leaned forward and kissed the head of his cock before opening my mouth and taking it in.

From up above I heard Carson groan as my lips went down to the root of his member, and as his downy pubic hair filled my eyes I felt his cock surge. By the time my mouth slid back up to the tip he was nearly erect and after my lips went back down he was hard and throbbing.

I leaned back and looked at his erection, which was a perfect mouthful, and while I suspected that Carson thought it was small I thought it was perfect and would have gladly traded it for my own.

I stood up rather gracefully for me and ran my hands through his long blond hair before taking his face in my hands and kissing him and tenderly as I could.

"You have no idea how beautiful you are, do you?" I asked Carson.

Carson's hands came up to the lapels of the robe and he slid it off my shoulders with fingers that were noticeably trembling. His erection was poking into my pubic hair as I became as naked as he was, and after looking at my chest he ran his hands through the hair briefly before leaning forward and putting his arms around me.

"How many nights I went to bed, hugging my pillow like this and wishing it was you," Carson whispered as we embraced, and the feeling of Carson's body against mine was intoxicating, as was the feeling of our cocks rubbing against each other's, his hard and mine getting there, and Carson must have liked it too because he was grinding himself into me.

"Lucky pillow," I said as I nuzzled into his neck, grateful that we were almost the same height.

"I could cum just like this," Carson said.

"Don't," I said as I moved us toward the bed. "Don't cum yet."

Easing Carson down into the fresh bedding, I crawled down between his thighs and parted them. He cock was arched back on his belly, exposing his scrotum, which was now relaxed and hung low. Nice sized balls, perfect for sucking, which was just what I was about to do.

I rolled each testicle in my mouth lovingly, savoring Carson's legs twitching and churning as I suckled on the little orbs, and when I licked my way up to the underside of his cock and raked my tongue up to the tip, I saw a string of pre-cum hanging onto his flat stomach and lapped it up.

Carson was groaning, and I suspected he could cum any moment. I knew being a young buck he could reload fast, unlike myself, but I wanted to make him wait so I nibbled my way up the light trail of golden hair that led up to his belly button. Carson was clenching the sheets as his legs churned, but as I slid my body up along his I grabbed his wrist on the way.

His nipples - those plump swells that had seemed so suckable yesterday in the yard, proved to be just that, and while I nibbled on them I felt our cocks and balls rubbing together down below. Carson certainly noticed as well, seeming to revel in the feelings of the undersides of our members - his erect and mine on the way - and did everything he could to keep it going.

"Feels so good," Carson gasped.

"Supposed to," I replied as I took the wrist I was holding and brought it back over his head.

This made his nicely toned bicep bulge prominently, I noticed while sucking his nipple, so I went over and kissed the rippling muscle before kissing my way up to Carson's exposed armpit, nuzzling into the wild spray of golden hair which was as soft as a cloud to my cheeks.

Carson groaned as I continued to nuzzle under his arm, kissing and tonguing the sweet hollow while savoring the aroma of his masculinity along with thankfully little chemical residue, and after switching over to the other side decided that Carson had waited long enough.

I slid my body back down the same way I that gone up, and when I pulled his arching erection upright it was angry looking and throbbing in my grasp. I delayed his orgasm as long as I dared before sliding my lips down and sucking it out of him.

He cried out as jets of his seed spurted down my throat, the force of which almost overwhelmed me, but I recovered and kept sucking while his cock jerked and jerked in my mouth until finally his body relaxed and his penis went limp.

After lavishing a little more affection on his spent manhood, I climbed up to cuddle with Carson, whose face and neck were flushed and sweaty and whose eyes were watery.

"Not supposed to be," he sobbed before breaking down a little bit, burying his face in my neck before he composed himself a bit. "Not supposed to be better than I dreamed it would be. That was so... can't describe it. Thank you so much. Want to make you happy too."

"You just did," I responded, but Carson was already moving.

Carson mimicked much of what I had done to him, which was fine by me, all the while running his hands through the hair on my chest. If his intentions were to excite me, mission accomplished, because when he got down to my cock I was as hard as I could get these days.

He looked up at me tentatively, my erection in his hands, and then lowered his mouth down on me. His lips moved slowly at first, thankfully not retracting my foreskin or else I would have cum right away, because looking at that beautiful lad with my member in his mouth was the sweetest sight I had seen in quite some time.

Up and down Carson's mouth went, working down about halfway and using his hands on the rest. He was doing a good job, ducking down to suck on my balls a couple of times in between. I was savoring the moment, determined to make this last, but I guess Carson must have thought my not cumming was because he was doing a bad job.

"No babe," I said, reaching down and running my hand through his long hair. "I'm making this last as long as I can, because this will be the last time I'm going to be with a man."

"Don't say that," he said.

"If you're getting tired..."

"No!" Carson said quickly, looking over at my cock, which he was stroking with long and sensuous pulls, sliding his saliva all the way down the shaft. "Wish I could deep throat you though."

I wanted to say that I wished he, or anybody else could, because I think that it must feel great to have your entire manhood in your lover's mouth. Jeff had gotten great at it, but he could never quite get to the last inch or so. Jeff had always sworn that someday he would do it, and he might have eventually, but we ran out of time.

"You're doing wonderfully," I said. "Just remember that I'm not 18 so I'm not getting any second chances here. I don't want this to end."

"In that case," Carson said, and then he told me - explained that if I was only going to cum once, he knew where he wanted it to end.

"Carson, I don't know if I can."

"Please?" he said.

"Swing around," I said, getting Carson to climb around so that his crotch was over my face, and as he went back to getting me head I looked up.

Carson's cock was almost hard again already, and as I started licking his scrotum on my way to the destination I wondered whether I would be able to do what he wanted.

Getting hard enough to ejaculate is one thing, but getting firm enough to do what Carson wanted - well, that was something else all together. I can't say the sight of his little bubble butt wasn't enticing, and the thought of having Carson anally had crossed my mind, but not in a serious sense.

I didn't want to hurt the lad either, and would have been perfectly happy doing what we were doing all night, but Carson was sincere and insistent.

My tongue ran along the underside of his scrotum and then traced his perineum while spreading his firm buttocks and eyeing the prize. I was not surprised that Carson was fastidious hygienically, and that tiny pink knot looked virginal in every way.

Carson shuddered when my tongue made its way up to the little balloon knot. Perhaps he wasn't expecting me to lick him there, and he certainly was shocked when I pushed the tip of my tongue inside of him, but seemed to be liking it.

Did I have lube? I had no idea. It would be in the drawer of the night table, but I hadn't had the need for it in so long. I couldn't imagine breaking the mood of the moment, jumping out of the bed with the candlelight flickering around us, and explaining that I had to go down to Walgreen's and would be back in a while.

That wouldn't do at all, but I could never take Carson without lube. I would tear him up, and no matter how much I rimmed him it would not be good enough to make up for that. Meanwhile, Carson had kept me hard all this time, and I couldn't take much more of that, so I eased out from under him and reached into the drawer.

A paperback novel... toenail clippers... assorted papers... voila! There it was. Not a lot but certainly enough. Carson was looking over his shoulder at me, on his hands and knees, and when he saw what I holding he smiled.

Climbing back on the bed, I slathered the cool gel on my hot poker before oiling my index finger and sliding it into him. Condom? I hadn't used them in decades so even if there were any around they would be worthless. I knew that I was okay, so Carson would be safe, but I didn't know that Carson had even done this before.

"Carson," I whispered. "I don't have any protection. I was always tested but..."

"And I'm a virgin," he said while wiggling his butt back into my finger. "We're good - want to feel you. Just you. Please?"

That settled, I kept working my finger around while stroking myself lightly. The sight of that cute butt was enough to keep me pretty hard, and as I worked a second finger in, now all I had to worry about was getting inside an opening that seemed impossibly tight. If I could somehow get in, I knew that tightness would be enough to make me harder, and as I looked down at Carson's beautiful backside as he presented himself to me for the taking I was hard as steel - 62 year old steel that is.

I didn't want to look but couldn't help it as I brought the tip of my dick to the opening and nudged forward. Carson made a grunting sound and buried his face in the bedding, and I tried not to listen as I strained to get the head of my member inside of the lad.

Suddenly, the ridge of my glans popped in, and as I lurched forward Carson cried out.

"Yes! Omigod - don't stop," he whimpered as I slid deeper and deeper into his previously virginal orifice.

I started moving the half of me that he had taken in and out while holding his hips, and whispering to him, asking whether he was okay.

"Yes - it's great. More - harder," he grunted, and while I thought he was just putting on a front for me, when I reached around to grab his cock it took a minute to find it because he was so hard it had curled up toward his stomach.

"Omigod that's so good," Carson groaned as I stroked his manhood while moving in and out of him.

I was stunned at how hard I was, and equally shocked at how eager Carson was to take more and more of me, and to have me go harder and harder. Soon I was impaling him with darn near my entire cock. and was settling into a old familiar rhythm.

It would be nice to say that we made love for hours, but when you're my age five minutes is forever, at least physically when you're doing something like this I was for the first time in years. Then I myself found becoming crouched over Carson like a preying mantis devouring his victim, and while I knew I would pay for this contortion in the morning, I didn't care. My hands were grabbing everything I could of Carson's, pulling on his nipples and yanking on his cock while fighting back the urge to cum myself.

Just before I came, Carson let out a howl that was so loud I was hoping his folks didn't have their windows open, and then I felt his cock go limp in my fist. I let myself go as well, retracting my cock almost all the way out and then easing all the way back in while I ejaculated, filling Carson's bowels with my seed until I had no more to give.

Carson's back was covered with sweat - mine and his - and I saw that there were scratches there that weren't there before either. My bad, I thought while running my hand over the pink wet skin before straightening up with considerable effort.

My cock was deflating, and I always made a point of watching as it popped out, always getting a perverse kick out of seeing the golf ball sized hole that remained after I exited a man, knowing that within a minute or two all would be back to normal.

Satisfied and dead, I rolled over to the side of my young lover, who was only then taking his face out of the bedding.

"You okay?" I added, and he smiled that infectious smile and nodded.

"Thank you - thanks for making me a man."

"You were a man before tonight," I said. "How I envy the guy who ends up with you. I wish I was 40 years younger."

"What difference does that make?" Carson asked as he rolled onto his side to face me, running his fingers through the hair on my chest.