Carth Onasi Disciplining Lady Revan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elenia26
Elenia26
221 Followers

Her hips were moving in time with his finger now, and she reached down and pulled her panties further out of the way. He let another finger slide into her and thrust in and out, feeling her open up to him and feeling the walls of her slick cunt against his fingers. He curled his fingers in her and rubbed his thumb over her clit, and that was all it took. She came, her cunt tightening around him, her back arching. She cried out, and her hands curled around the bed sheets, before she dropped into his lap, utterly exhausted and not a little confused.

He gently slid his fingers out of her, and rubbed her back, fondly, while she lay, panting. Finally she turned her head to look up at him.

She looked unbelievably sexy, lying across his lap, fully dressed except for her bare ass and sex, and her hair strewn across the bed. Her expression was a totally relieved and content face.

"Carth?"

"Yes, my dear?"

She closed her eyes for a moment at the 'dear', and then opened them and said,

"What did you do to me?"

"Just touch you. I've wanted to for a long time, you know."

She was silent for a moment, thinking. Then, "Do it again, please."

He grinned. "At your service, Lady Revan," She pouted, but it soon changed to gasps as he began to oblige.

Elenia26
Elenia26
221 Followers
12