Carved by Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dirty.

Disgusting.

Cheap.

Worthless."

Chay rambled off other words to describe himself as he cried, face hidden in his hands.

"I'm sorry.

I should have told you.

I had no way to pay, I ran away from home b-because my own father...

Please don't send me away."

A strength grew within Sajery's heart, building with such force he gasped in breath with his tightening chest. And in some single moment as he watched this human sob into shaking hands,

"I still love you." Left his lips before he leaned forward, hands leaving the young one's sides, moving to cup reddened cheeks. Glassy blue eyes stared up into his in disbelief; before those parted lips began to question to why. Ready to back off at any hint of protest, Sajery finally brushed lips with Chay; even then his lipstick barred him from true contact.

But he was still afraid of revealing his nature.

Kichay nuzzled his lips, arms reaching around his neck with small needful sound. The young one moved too quickly - Sajery wanted to take his time in loving the human. He slid his fingers down until they rested lightly on slim shoulders, halting Chay for a moment to shush him gently. Sloppy and rough couplings was what Sajery had guessed the human had experienced; he didn't want Kichay to feel he had to do so with him.

"I'll take care of you..." He whispered softly, trying to catch the other's gaze which met his with a barely audible gasp. Lapis orbs shimmered with tears before they curved from a beautiful smile more lovely than the sun breaking through clouds.

*

The movie was interesting but could not contend with his young human who sat in his lap, back against his chest. The top of his head brushed against Sajery's chin, and every quiet giggle Kichay made reverberated through his body. Even after three weeks of starting a new platform of their relationship the human was timid at kisses or any affectionate touch. Closing his eyes, ignoring the love story, wanting to focus on his own story, the surface demon kissed behind Chay's ear. The young one gave another sound, squirming, arching his stomach slightly as he dragged fingertips on the soft skin.

Kichay had accepted his nature a week ago, right after Sajery finally shed his mask. The white makeup had hidden red splotches on his face, the stains trailing down his neck. The gloves had obscured mottled red skin and already-lengthening claws. Because of past wars and the need to protect his homeland, Sajery had taken part in a war and with every kill he made, wherever blood made contact with his skin, it became a permanent stain.

Does he not care...These claws of mine could tear him to shreds...? Although he had clipped them short an hour ago, they were just a little over the tips of his finger, not forming a sharp point yet. Chay gave breathy moans brought on by tracing fingers on his exposed stomach and having the lobe of his ear nibbled on. Every sound was intoxicating, the love he held for such a sweet creature growing stronger each day. Despite Sajery's dark alignment, the human still loved him in return, allowed him the priviledge of running hands down his body. But there were certain limits that Sajery wished to break.

The humiliation of being used as a whore surely made a lasting scar that stung everytime he ran a fingertip somewhere on Chay's body. The fear and desperation for understanding combined made it difficult to gain anything more than honey kisses and endless nights of snuggling and cuddling.But I said I'd take care of you...I'll heal you too, dear heart.... Capturing the human's lips, he sat up straighter, making Kichay, in his lap, shift as well. Then, fingers that drew circles on Chay's stomach slid lower, massaging a finely muscled abdomen.

"N-No, Sajery, I'm-"

"You're not dirty, Chay...Shhhh,"

Both sentences were automatic.

"Relax, Chay...Try to forget about what they did, had you do..." Kichay tensed so quickly it hurt to see and feel. The surface demon licked the shell of his lover's ear while shushing the young one's barely audible whimpers. Aiming to ease Kichay's fear of such intimate touches, Sajery continued to move slow, never wanting to become like the others that hurt and made Chay bleed. Made him cry and feel miserable. Hands rose up the slim waist, the human's shirt riding up his torso; Kichay gave a small cry, sitting straight, a firm grip stopping Sajery's wrists. The sudden heavy breathing of his human concerned the demon - one small move and everything tensed in his lover.

"Ki-chay..." Whispering into the fine locks against his face, Sajery closed his eyes, "I won't ever hurt you...You know that, I hope." Freeing his wrist from the human's hold, he swept aside his lover's hair and nuzzled lips against the back of Chay's neck.

"I-I know, I just act b-before thinking, Sajery." The young one stammered, probably at his kisses and massaging hand on his stomach. A shaking gasp left his lover's lips, and almost hesitantly, the human turned to look back at his face, emotions and sensations coloring his cheeks.

"It feels good, different from what, others have done...I don't mean to be afraid."

"I know, sweetheart...Will you let me touch you? I want to make you feel good, Kichay." Sajery lifted a hand to hold his lover's face, thumb stroking over the soft skin. As soon as he saw a faint nod of approval, the demon felt his heart soar at such an honor.I will take care of you, dearest... Once more he skimmed fingers up Kichay's body, tugging along the shirt as well, and brushed against pert nubs. The young one started to squirm as Sajery gently tweaked his nipples, kissing the side of his neck with words of reassurance that this was not dirty or wrong.

"S-Sajery!" A breathy gasp left his lips, sharp and ripe with desire. His skin was on fire, only cooled by the older man's touch. He trembled, unable to remain still or quiet; Sajery was lapping the hollow of his neck, fingers caressing his chest, then trailing down, massaging his flat stomach. A moan escaped him at the shivers of heat running down to his groin, and with cheeks coloring, Chay tried not to make sounds. The man who ran the apartment building had commented on his sounds - "Whimpering for it like a little slut." The caretaker hadn't known that Kichay was terrified, unable to speak, and could only inch away with disgust in his heart before being tugged far closer than he wanted.

Other people had touched his body, but it had been rough groping that left bruises, broke his skin from dragging nails. And they always laughed - a frightening sound of power often accompanied by degrading names. He squirmed, let his head fall back on Sajery's shoulder, looking at the ceiling with parted lips as hands ran down his sides.

Hearing his name whispered once more, the demon paused his ministrations and simply savored the feel of holding such a lovely creature. Kichay stirred feelings in his once-frozen heart, warming it to near scalding. Every little thing the human did, Sajery noticed, realizing what fears Chay gave up while in his arms.When he arches his back, moves into my touch... Reaching around, he held the young one's chin and tipped it to the side. Tears clung to dark lashes surrounding darkened blue eyes which met Sajery's with some hesitance. But Chay was smiling, it was a small smile but it looked ready to grow or break, depending on what the demon did.I'd never break something of yours...Not ever a smile or anything... Dipping his head down, he brushed lips with the young human, mumuring of his love before giving a sweet kiss. With half-lidded eyes, he saw Kichay's face nearly crumple with tears, but he did not pull away, only whimpered against his mouth.

Running his tongue on the lower lip, Sajery gave a moan when Chay accepted his request and parted his lips, allowing him to explore. Sometime before, his hands started to move again, running across soft skin. Wanting to take his lover to the skies and above, as slow as he could, the demon slid his fingers down Chay's sides to follow the waistband of his loose jeans. Sajery lessened their kiss, hoping that his human would notice where his hands were, but Kichay, whimpering, sealed their mouths once more.Sweet embers... Long before, his loins had flared with heat but this time was for Chay. Knowing that their shared moment could end at this, he continued to lower his hand, fingers following the rounded bulge before cupping it loosely.

"Nnn- S-Sajery!" Eyes flew open with a cry, before falling shut once more; with a gasp, Chay leaned back against him, head tilted upwards on his shoulder. Finding no protest, Sajery, unhindered by the weight of doubt, caressed Kichay through the demin, kissing his neck.

The movie was long forgotten. Sajery felt near drowning at the emotions within him as he continued to touch and ravish his young lover. His Kichay hadn't ceased his approving moans or eager whimpers that stirred his groin; nor had the human stopped arching into his hand, inadvertantly driving the demon mad with desire. Taking it further, Sajery tugged the human's neckline down and dragged lips over the exposed shoulder. With his other hand, he pressed Chay close before unbuttoning his lover's jeans, slowy parting the zipper.

"Turn around, sweetheart..." He asked softly, nibbling gently on Chay's earlobe. Almost immediately, the young one eased out of his lap, and faced him, steadying himself. At some point, tears had spilled, making shining trails down his face. Carefully, Kichay straddled the demon's thighs, legs spreading without blush or look of shame. His mouth parted at each breath, lips trembling; lust-darkened lapis stared into his, full of love. Not ever going to betray that gift, the demon twined arms around his human's narrow waist and tugged him closer for a kiss. Chay's hands held his face, thumbs brushing against his bare skin - no mask or shield to hide behind. Their tongues flicked against each other, tasting, sending trembles throughout both.So sweet...


After touching and kissing, Sajery eased his hands downwards and held the young one's sides, right above where his body flared slightly at his hips. Dark brown eyes locked with shimmering blue, and their lips met once more. Easing his hand, Sajery palmed his lover's cloth-covered groin, taking in the gasp his Chay made as they kissed. Closing his hand over the buldge, he pumped his fingers a few times before slipping them through the jean and boxer fabric, holding his breath while Kichay panted for it.

Another cry escaped him, his body extremely sensitive; hands grabbed blindly at his older lover, and gripped his shirt tightly. It was unbelievable that Sajery wanted to touch him anywhere while being what he was. Shame darkened the blush over his cheeks, eyes filling with more tears -Does he know how many times I-I did this to another...? Bare skin touched bare skin. Heat flared through his whole body, and only grew as his lover freed him from the restricting cloth.

"S-Sajery..." His whispered hoarsely, rising his body slightly to aid his older lover. The demon's bare hand cupped his arousal, the other hand reaching under, fingers rolling his testicles while guiding both free. A gentle squeeze sent shockwaves through the young one's body, and with a whimper, Chay closed hands over Sajery's, blue eyes meeting brown. The other understood, and let him finish the task, the backs of his hands running down his sides. Shiting on his lover's lap, Kichay gasped, cool air meeting his groin. Shivering, he wrapped fingers around the base before drawing upwards. With his other hand, he pumped his soft sacs, shifting again.

A sob escaped him. Tears started to trickle down his smooth face that lowered as did his hands. Fingers tried to tip his chin up, but he turned away, fighting down threatening sobs. His body savored every sensation, but his heart refused. It wasn't right.

"I-I can't do it...I can't, not while I-I keep seeing myself do that for others." Despite his human's tears, his voice wavered only a little. Dark brown softened considerably as they regarded his crying lover. "I-I'mtrying Sajery...But I keep thinking I don't deserve pleasure, not after being such a slut." The young one looked up suddenly, staring at the demon through tears, "I whimpered for them too, I couldn't help it. I felt so, so dirty...Whores don't deserve pleasure, don't deserve a-anything for being such filth...Pleasure would only seem like a reward!"

The young one's voice broke, his sobs muffled by hands that hid his face from view. Sajery simply watched, wondering how long this weight had been carried.Does he really think that? A thoughtful frown creased his brow as he rubbed soothing circles on Chay's back.

"Kichay," He said softly, caressing his lover's tearstreaked face. His beloved human looked up, holding back a sobbing breath. Pale lips, free of clinging lipstick, made a tender smile,

"Kichay, what do you think you deserve?" Leaning, he rested his forehead against his lover's, holding his cheek. The young one said nothing, holding back more threatening cries.

"You did what you did, thats in the past now. I think," Sajery pressed a loving kiss to Chay's crown, "That you deserve loving touch, to be loved, and cared for. And-" Lowering his face into his human's neck, he suckled gently. He could feel Kichay moan, feel his legs tremble against his. "Pleasure falls under all three. I, want to pleasure you, make you feel good, Kichay."

"If you're uncomfortable, unsure, anything, I can wait. Iwill wait for you, dearest."

Tears dried on his lower lashes as he met eyes with his demon lover. Shards of dark brown flecked with hazel stared into his, consumed with passion. Filled with kindness and a love he'd never thought to see aimed at himself. His body, soiled by many hands, was held close to Sajery by a hand wrapped around his waist, and other hand still brushing against his drying face. What did he deserve? Sliding his eyes away, his pale cheeks staining pink, Kichay took Sajery's caressing hand and held it before guiding it down into his lap.

"Chay?"

Spoken lightly, as if daring to believe, fell into silence, save their breathing. Licking his dry lips, Kichay placed his hands behind him, leaning his body back so it hovered over the bed as he knelt, still seated in his lover's lap. He was vulnerable, yes, but confident he would not be hurt.Oh Gods... A sound escaped him as gentle fingers wrapped around his length, squeezing and sending currents through his body. It felt familiar, but this time it did not make him want to throw up, recoil in disgust. He was being loved, not degraded. The pink on his cheeks turned a dull red as more of his length gained attention.

Taking his time exploring every inch of Kichay's member, Sajery marvelled at how soft the skin was, and took in every curve and vein. The younger shifted in his lap, mewling, face open and pleading silently. Such a sweet expression, his parted mouth trying to gain breath, sweatdrops forming on his brow. Abruptly, the demon withdrew his touch; Chay gave a sound of disappointment, starting to rise himself upwards.

"No, Chay, it's alright." He slipped his shirt off in one fluid motion, bearing his naked chest for his lover to see. Regardless of the stains of blood, his skin remained smooth..Years ago, I'd never do this... Expose any of his skin, have a face clear of makeup and paint. Leave his gloves off. Most of all, to love another. Demons were always told that such a thing was not for them, that no creature, human, angel, or even demon, would spare any soft emotion towards them.Hell's Embers... Whoever started the idea were so very wrong, or maybe his Kichay was one out of a million. The young human had just shed his shirt as well, looking away, adorably shy. Tipping his head back minutely, he laughed, tucking white bangs behind an ear,

"You're so beautiful, my love..." Lips descended and roamed across the fine collarbone, the curve of his shoulder, nipped gently at a slender wrist, then journeyed back to his lover's chest. Shushing the human's moans, he lapped down the fine line between his breastbone before making his way to a nipple. Laving the nub with his tongue, he reached over and tweaked the other, enjoying the whines the human gave.

"S-Sajery!" A cry escaped him as he rocked his hips in the tunnel the demon's fingers made.Oh Gods... Catching his lower lip between teeth, he tipped his head back, hands fisting in the sheets as he arched his body upwards into his lover's pumping hand. Helpless. He was helpless just as he had been in the past, while he was everyone's slut. At some point, tears welled in his eyes, but he could still see Sajery's face through them. His body jerked, the squeezing hand dragging up and down his pulsing length. But, this helplessness was different from those other times - then, he had felt guilty pleasure, a feeling that pleased his body but not his heart. The poor sensations had never reached his heart, only broke it more and more. Bent over a table, lying spread-eagle on a dirty mattress, against a wall - he always cried and sobbed but wanted to whimper and moan, unable to ignore the pleasure.

Quickening his strokes, the demon watched carefully for any signs of discomfort in his lover. Any hint that he was scared, unsure, or did not wish for touch - in contrast, all he saw was a beautiful face, taut with need.Sweet embers of hell...The sounds he makes... Every noise Kichay made something in his lower abdomen tighten, made tingles run to his groin. Leaving the human's side, his free hand joined the other, caressing before eaching under, cupping the testicles. Chay paused his arching, shifting his weight, leaning back on his arms. Their eyes met, Chay's lips forming a word over and over again, sometimes audible but barely.

It was the demon's name.

Sajery shushed him quietly, regarded the human with curiously-glazed brown eyes before making a smile. With great care, he rolled the soft sacs in his palm, thumb pressing in slightly to test the resilience. Chay gave a yelp that changed into a dragging moan, high and pleading. Stroking his hand once more, the demon simply watched.

Something began to build up inside him, gaining from his pleasure which felt much more gratifiying all of a sudden. Tipping his head back, Kichay shut his eyes tight, the effort of rocking his hips and body tiring but very well worth it. His quiet mantra lessened as breath became harder to draw in, wasted on his wanton cries.

"S-sa, nnn, good..." The hands alternated, pumping his sacs, drawing a thumb against them, but the other hand stroked his length, touch lingering. The pace began to grow as did the tight feeling in his abdomen. Then it began to fade quickly, his lover's hands ceasing their movements.

"Sajery? Please, more?" Chest heaving, he waited, every second passed that gathering warmth cooled. Lust-darked blue eyes darted over his demon's face, waiting for any response.

"Sajery?" Leaning forward with one hand, the other still leaning back, supporting his weight, Kichay clasped a hand over Sajery's, coaxing it to move again. Seeing nothing, he rolled his hips into the demon's hand, desperate for more.

"No, my love..." The older wriggled his hand out from under Chay's, and rested over it, Confused, disappointed that every trace of pleasure had suddenly disappeared, Chay sat up, lips parting for question before closing once more.Did I do something wrong? His other hand met Sajery's, which twined fingers with his before his demon leaned forward, catching him in a kiss. Moaning his approval, tongue flicking against the other's, Chay rocked his hips again, seeking more pleasure.