Carved by Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One threatened to escape, Sajery's fingertips brushing whatever it was that made him squirm.Oh Gods...I want to scream... He shut his eyes tightly, still trying to keep silent as he was stretched and caressed. But as he writhed on the bed, legs parted and body exposed, Sajery whispered sweet words and remained kind and tender. The love he felt from the demon, and in his own heart, said it was okay to cry out and scream. Tilting his head back against the bed, Kichay gave a moan while lifting his hips; he realized that this was the first time he had made such encouraging noises while in bed with another. There was no screaming or pleading. No tears caused by his bed companion's cruelty or brutality. There were no taunts or jeering.

The delicious moans his lover made made his groin tighten with need; despite his raging desire, Sajery continued to brush his fingers against that spot in his lover, giving Kichay pleasure without taking his own. Hips arched into his hand that made a tunnel around the human's length, crystal drops gathering on his young lover's brow, slipping at the rocking motions. When he deemed Kichay ready, the demon coated his length with oil, giving his arousal a few strokes to ease the maddening pressure of his loins.

Breath catching, Kichay laced fingers behind his lover's neck, burying his face in Sajery's locks. Some of the white strands had fell from the loose ponytail, tickling his cheek. Willing his body to relax, he steadied his breathing, concentrating on how everything felt.

"S-Sajery!" A sharp cry sounded next to his ear; to calm the growing panting of his lover, the demon placed a kiss on Kichay's neck, hushing him. With his weight on his knees and a hand placed to the side of Kichay's head, Sajery leaned above the smaller body. As he eased more of himself within the human, he placed kisses up and down Chay's neck, nipping and nuzzling at times.

And when they joined completely, he shifted his upper weight from his hand to his elbows against the mattress; then, with a low moan, embraced his lover as best as he could.

Then they began a rhythm together. Sajery continued to lay over Kichay, a hand caressing the young one's cheek as he rocked slowly. Under him, Kichay whimpered at his gentle thrusts, gasping and squirming each time their hips met. Dipping back into his lover's body, Sajery shushed the human's ceaseless sounds with a kiss, the hand tucked under Chay's head running through those long locks. Desperately, his lover licked at his mouth, body arching with a moan as their pace continued; hands ran up and down the older's body, never staying in one place for long. Kichay suddenly parted their kiss with a sharp ringing cry, his body spasming tightly around the demon's length. Aiming for the same place, Sajery lowered his face into the young one's neck, cooing gently in response to Kichay's high moans.

He pressed kisses along the sweet creature's jawline, keeping the agonizingly slow pace despite the other's pleas for more.To imagine you wanting to be with another after everything you've faced... Eyes full of emotion, the demon lifted his face from Kichay's neck to study the younger's beautiful face.

"S-Sajery, nnn, please!" His trembling lips parted at each breath, long lashes lowering as pleasure ran through his body. Every time their hips joined, streaks of fire rattled up his spine, each shock threatening to melt his mind. Another rocking motion had him throwing his head back with a cry, toes curling as his legs remained in the air, knees squeezing his lover's sides. Sweeping his hands up and down his lover's body, he arched off the bed. Warmth had pitted deep in his abdomen and was nearly a rolling fire. Whispering his lover's name like a mantra, Kichay twined his legs around the older's slim waist.

So beautiful... Locking their lips, he sat Kichay in his lap, fingertips lightly running down his back. Ghosting along, he cupped the younger's soft buttocks, kneading them before rocking his hips upwards. Kichay's breath hitched sharply, breaking their kiss once more as his body started to rise and lower. Reaching down, Sajery wrapped fingers around the younger's length, his strokes matching the cadence of his hips. His beloved human trembled, arching into his hand as he quickened their dance.

"Sajery, oh Gods, I t-think-"

Shushing his dearest, he made his strokes linger as he rolled his hips upwards, grazing the one spot that made Kichay scream out in ecstasy.The sounds he makes.... Never did Kichay scream out in pleasure for his past "lovers", the young one had told him so. To hear him utter such noises... Catching his breath, Sajery rested his forehead against the younger's shoulder before giving a moan of completion. Kichay shrieked as he met his own zenith, short fingernails digging into the demon's back.

Warmth spurted into Sajery's milking grip; moving his other hand, he gathered the liquid and lapped it up, eyes brimming with tenderness as they stared into those half-lidded brown orbs. Finishing the nectar, he let his palm roll on the tip of the little one's sensitive member, loving the way Chay's face twisted with a silent moan, how his lips trembled and small hands gripped at him desperately.

Body damp with the sweat of passion, Kichay shivered as their movements slowed down almost completely. Still seated in his lover's lap, he slumped against his chest tiredly. Arms folded around him, hands drawing circles on his back. The aftershocks still ran through him, and with a whimper, the young creature closed his eyes, shivering at the tracing fingers Sajery laid down on his back, and following, Kichay continued to straddle his lover's body, lying over Sajery, resting his cheek above his heart.S-Sajery... Fingers stroked his cheek, following his jarwline before running through his damp locks, gently easing out any tangles.

"I love you, Kichay..." Pressing his lips against his human's temple, Sajery closed his eyes, held his lover close. After some time, Chay tried to wriggle out of his grip,

"O-Oh, you're awake. I was just going to- well,"

"No, shh...I want to hold you, Chay. Go to sleep, sweetheart. I'll be here in the morning, Kichay..."

* * *