Carvella Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[..am I what she says I am? Am I her slave?] Linda looked down at her naked breasts and knew the answer was closer to yes than no. She had never experienced sex like this before; the entire night had been a mind-blowing experience for her.

Her reverie was broken by a sultry purr at the doorway, "Miss Moore can you help me with this please."

Linda turned around and saw Tatiana standing there. She had put on thigh high boots and a black corset, which pushed her perfect breasts up and displayed them like fine marble, her nipples pert. The black boots and black corset framed her pussy and breasts in a statement of sexual power.

She was holding a dildo with straps attached. Linda's eyes got wide as she realized what it was, she'd never seen one before. It was a strap on dildo. And it was big, far bigger than her ex-husband's cock.

"oh my." Linda said involuntarily.

"Stand up Miss Moore. Stand up and come over here and put this cock on me." Linda stood hesitatingly and walked over to Tatiana, Linda's breath was coming in a quick aroused pace now. She took the proffered strap on cock from her mistress and turned it over in her hand in awe. She wondered if it would fit in her pussy. She was aroused further by the fear from the monster.

"Kneel and hold the harness open for me slave." Linda did as she was bid, kneeling in front of Tatiana. Tatiana stepped into the harness and Linda pulled it up her perfect legs.

"Synch it up tight Miss Moore, I will be fucking your pussy with it now and it must be tight. I do not fuck gently." Linda swallowed in trepidation as she pulled on the straps, tightening it around Tatiana's buttocks.

"Tighter!"

Linda yanked.

"Yesss, that is good Miss Moore."

Lind suddenly realized she was kneeling in front of a huge plastic cock firmly attached to Tatiana. It bobbed in front of her face, black and menacing.

Tatiana said nothing but moved forward slightly and lined the head of her cock up with Linda's mouth. Tatiana wrapped one of her manicured hands around the shaft and pressed against Linda's lips.

Linda opened her lips and accepted the head of the fem-cock inside her reluctant mouth. Tatiana started to move in and out, she ran her fingers through Linda's hair and grabbed a firm hold eliciting a mewl of pain from the housewife kneeling in front of her.

"That's it Mizz Moore, suck my cock like the good slave you are." Tatiana started to thrust into Linda's mouth.

Linda put her hands up against the other woman's thighs and tried now to push back slightly, Tatiana was too forceful, this was more than she wanted right now.

Tatiana pulled back suddenly, her cock popping from Linda's mouth, "What are you doing you cunt?"

And with that she slapped Linda across the cheek, Linda fell to her side stung by the slap to her cheek. "You said you would be a better slave, well I see we must treat you as a disobedient slave after all!"

Tatiana rolled her on her back and grabbed her wrists and before she could react Linda felt metal cuffs clicking them together behind her back.

"Now up Miss Moore." Tatiana grabbed Linda by the upper arms and stood her up. "Now lean over." And she leaned the near helpless Linda over the back of the couch and without much ceremony moved up behind Linda and brought her strapon cock to her vagina and began rubbing the cockhead against the housewife's moist lips.

"You have been a naughty slave refusing to suck my cock." Tatiana spread Linda's ass cheeks and pressed the cock head harder against the woman bent over her sofa, just splitting her nether lips.

"Now let us see how your wonderful vagina likes getting a good fucking."

Tatiana penetrated Linda.

"Aaaaaahhaaa." Cried Linda at the violation, "Please Mistress, it's sooo…ungh…so big."

Tatiana netted 4 inches on the first thrust, she held it there.

"Da! It is big." And with that she slapped Linda's ass.

WHACK!

"OOOWWWEEE!" She squealed.

Tatiana didn't pull back but pressed down upon the helpless housewife.

"ooouuummmph." Said Linda as the black cock pressed relentlessly into her cunt.

"Da" Said Tatiana as she sawed slowly back out of Linda's pussy, "Da it is big." And she leaned back in on the woman bent over the couch in front of her. Sliding in this time all the way to the hilt.

"Ahhhh….Mistresss….Please stop, please, it's too much."

Tatiana ignored her pleas and began to fuck her in long slow strokes.

"Relax Miss Moore," Tatiana said as she stopped, fully embedded inside the other woman, "You will be getting fucked a lot by me. You need to learn to take my cock." She slapped her ass again, "Eventually you will beg me to fuck you in all your holes." She pulled back and thrust in fully again, pausing deep inside Miss Moore, "You will become an…eh…um…how do you say…adept lover."

With that she started to pick up her pace. Despite herself Linda began to feel herself become wetter, the animal response to a cock thrusting in her vagina betrayed her. The staggering size of Tatiana's cock touched nerves and pressed on erogenous zones that no man's cock had ever found.

Lind swore that Tatiana's fem-cock was banging up against her cervix. With each thrust sparks of mingled pain and pleasure coursed through her brain.

"Ahh…aha..oohhh…uuhhhh..uh..uh.uuh" Linda moaned in time with Tatiana's thrusts.

"No..ahh…no…no…ahh."

Against her wishes she felt an orgasm approach.

"I know my wvomen Miss Moore. I know what they need." Drive, drive, drive went the black plastic cock, "A good pussy lick, some fingers, lots of kissing." Fuck, fuck, fuck. "But sometimes Miss Moore," fuck, fuck, fuck, " sometimes a good hard fucking is what is needed most."

"You may cum now Miss Moore, and be sure to thank your Mistress as you orgasm on her cock."

And to Linda's amazement she did cum as if Tatiana controlled her sex. She performed as bid by her Mistress and had a screaming orgasm.

"AAAAHhhhMMYYYGODDDD! Fuck!! AAAHHHHH FUCK ME!" Juices spurted out of her pussy, she'd never done that before.

"Thank you Mistress thankyouthankyouthankyou. FUCK! AAAHHSHIT!" The orgasm kept going on, Tatiana kept fucking her relentlessly.

"As you climax Miss Moore, imagine this cock in your ass." Linda's brain followed the command and thought about her Mistress's cock in her anus. She shook her head.

"Trust me when I say I can pleasure you here," Linda squealed again as she felt Tatiana's finger find its' way into her rectum and begin to finger fuck her asshole.

"Yes Miss Moore, you will beg for it in your ass." One finger became two. Tatiana began a double rhythm with her fingers and her cock. Slow strokes with the cock in and out of the sopping vagina, faster fucking in the asshole.

Linda hadn't fully come down from her first orgasm as the ministrations by her Mistress kept her peaked.

Tatiana whispered, "Beg for it."

She pulled her cock out and brought the head up in contact with Linda's sphincter.

"Beg for it Miss Moore."

She pulled her fingers away and pressed the tip against her rosebud.

"Miss Moore, beg your mistress to fuck your ass."

Linda was beyond thought in pleasure, "Mistress.." Tatiana leaned in ever so slightly.

"Yes my pet." The cockhead was half inside the woman's ass, waiting.

""Mistress, please…please fuck my ass."

"You want my cock inside you ass?"

"Yessss Mistress I want your cock in my ass."

Tatiana stood up then and pulled away from the helpless Linda beneath her. "No, even though you beg like the ass slut you are, I am saving your de-flowering for a better occasion."

She pulled Linda up into an embrace and kissed her.

"Two weeks. It shall be in two weeks. We shall all be in Venice at Carnival and it is there on the night of revelry that I shall take you." She led Linda upstairs then and took her to bed, she didn't offer to remove the handcuffs but kept Linda restrained.

Tatiana had Linda eat her pussy once more, sitting on her face with Linda uncomfortably on her back with her hands still cuffed behind her. Tatiana finished the evening by pleasuring Linda also in a 69.

"Now Miss Moore, now you know what you can expect from your role as my slave." Tatiana held the other woman tenderly as she was finally sated and ready for sleep. "Now you know some of the ecstasy I can take you to."

She still didn't offer to remove the cuffs on Linda's hands; Linda was going to have sore arms in the morning.

12