Casandra Ch. 01

Story Info
Cassy gets her first black cock.
5k words
4.28
44.3k
60

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VirginiaS
VirginiaS
282 Followers

Casandra was starting to feel a warm glow as she looked at the black man named Jules, that her and her husband Steve had been talking to for the last half hour.

With them was some older white guy whose name she had already forgotten, as she intently watched Steve and Jules talking. It was not lost on her that all three of them had been plying her with drinks, but the older white guy really looked creepy. It looked like he hadn't had a hair cut in a couple of years, and his crooked teeth with the twisted smile just did not come across as someone she could trust.

There had been some haggling on the price she was going to command, and Steve made it abundantly clear they were not going to settle for less than what had previously been agreed to.

Previously agreed to... wow she thought, I can't believe were really going through with this. Her and Steve had done some swinging with a couple that they knew from work, and the swinging is what had led up to this evening.

Steve had told her of a guy he knew from work, which happened to be the weird older guy, who supposedly made art films. Even though Cassy was only 22, she knew what the hell art films were, and when Steve told her that they would be paid a lot of money, to let some guy fuck her, he had told her it was no big deal, as the couple they had done a couple of swinging scenes with, hadn't lasted longer than 10 minutes tops.

So here they were talking about her getting a couple of hundred dollars, for her to strip and let this black guy Jules climb between her legs.

She had gotten a little wet between the legs when she found out it was going to be a black guy, but what the hell, her and Steve had seen plenty of porn movies, for her to know that it might be a fun experience.

While Steve was talking with Jules, the weird older guy kept looking Cassy up and down, trying to gauge how she probably would look without any clothes on. He kept giving her the creeps, but she figured if he was the producer of the movie, she might as well not turn him off.

"Hey Ed, Steve here says we've got a deal, but he wants to see the money up front."

"That's not a problem, but his wife here seems a little reluctant."

"That right Mrs. T?"

Cassie just shrugged, like it was no big deal, so the weird older guy pulled out a roll of bills that looked big enough to choke a horse, and he peeled off a couple of one hundred dollar bills, and handed them to her husband.

As he put the rest of his money back in his pocket, he pulled out a small envelope with some funny looking pills, and as he held it between forefinger and thumb, he looked at Cassie and gave her a look like if it was okay to put it in her drink.

It was Steve who saw it and stopped him. "Hey, what the fuck is that for?"

Jules leaned forward and softly told him "It's okay man, it will just relax her and make her more comfortable with the situation."

Steve got some wrinkles in his forehead, but Cassie just nodded her head and held her drink out. She figured that if they wanted to make her a little more pliable to work with, she had no problem with that, as her husband had on several occasions passed her some of those funny smokes they he brought along when they did their swinging thing.

Cassie watched the pill dissolve in her drink, and then gulped the whole thing down in one shot.

Jules smiled as he watched the little redhead down the drink, and he knew she would be spreading her legs in no time at all.

It seemed that Ed and several others, had set up a room at the motel across from the bar, where the video equipment was ready to go, so when the deal was made, Ed had pulled out another hundred dollar bill for the waitress that he knew from a previous movie he had made with her, and they all walked out, with Cassie nervously holding her husbands hand as the cool air hit her face when they got outside.

She had told them that her husband had to be present when they did the filming, and they had told her that was no problem.

As Jules followed them across the street to the motel, he kept his eyes on the young redhead's ass, as she sashayed in front of him. Yep he thought, he was gonna enjoy this little thing, cause he was sure she didn't realize what was in store for her inside of his baggy pants.

When Steve walked into the motel room, he sensed that they might be in over their heads, as he saw the multiple video cameras already set up, and the big klieg lights, but what got his attention the most was the three other black guys who were there to run the equipment. He noticed the looks in their eyes when they saw Cassie come into the room, and the wry smiles they got on their faces.

He turned to Ed and tried to stop him, but Ed was already telling Jules and Cassie to get over to the bed.

"Wait a minute Ed, this was just supposed to be a quick fuck movie, and who are these other guys?"

"Relax Steve, we made a deal, and the money is in your pocket, so just go sit over there some wheres, while we get setup."

"But those other guys?"

"What about them... they are here to run the equipment, and when Jules gets tired, they can take over for him..."

Steve started to protest, but he noticed his wife had already taken her top off, and her slacks and thong were going down her thighs.

"Honey..."

Steve noticed that Cassie's eyes were glazed a little, like she was not aware of her surroundings, and as she tried to step out of her thong, Jules was keeping her from stumbling, and conveniently was mauling one of her small breasts. She didn't even protest, as Jules lifted her up and placed her on the bed.

"Where you want us boss?"

"Hold on Jules... hey guys, get the fucking video stuff turned on! Jules, why don't we start with her sitting on the bed, and her pulling you pants off, so I can get a shot of her face when she sees that big cock of yours..."

All of a sudden, the three other black guys were moving the camera's in for a better shot, and Steve noticed that one of them had already taken all of his clothes off. He knew these niggers were all gonna try and get a piece of his wife, but he also realized that he was out numbered, and wouldn't be able to protect her if things got out of hand.

"Okay Cassie, pull my pants down, and find out what poppa has in store for you."

Cassie slowly pulled his slacks down, and as his cock came into view, all she saw was where it was attached to his body. The end of his cock was still not to be seen, and when she hesitated, Jules squeezed her shoulder to get her attention.

"All the way sweetie, cause it gonna be all for you."

When his cock finally popped out, Cassie in her dazed state noticed that it was MUCH bigger than anything she had ever taken before, or had seen on some of the porn tapes that her and Steve had watched.

"Fuck... that's too big..."

As Jules kicked his pants to one side, the hand that he had put on her shoulder now went to the back of her head.

"Okay sweetie, show poppa how much your gonna love this black snake."

His other hand was holding his cock, just behind the cock head, and he rubbed it across her lips, as she tried to pull away.

"Just force it in Jules, let's stop fucking around!" said Ed.

With a little more pressure on the back of her head, Cassie had no choice but to open up, and when she did Jules shoved about three inches into her mouth.

She put both of her hands against his thighs, trying to stop him, but the drug was ebbing her strength away, plus Jules was just too strong for her to stop.

"You getting this Frank?" Ed was talking to the black guy who must have been no more than a foot away from her face, as Jule's cock went in another inch.

"Fucking eh, she ain't fighting it anymore!"

Even in her dazed state, Cassie's eyes were as big as silver dollars, as she noticed that the black body attached to this giant cock seemed to be almost a foot away.

Her brain was running at full speed, as the drug was starting to loosen her inhibitions, and instead of pushing against his thighs, her nails were now digging into them, as her sexual emotions started to boil.

She gagged a little as the bulbous cock head came to the entrance of her throat.

"Easy little girl, we got all night to get it all down your throat and into your tummy.

Steve had a very worried look on his face as he watched more and more of the giant black cock work it's way into his wife's mouth. What he didn't realize, was that he was also working on trying to lower his zipper so he could message his own cock, which was already rock hard.

Cassie wasn't sure if it was the drug or what, but her gagging seemed to slow down, as Jules slowly push it into her throat, and then would pull it back out. At the same time, one of Cassie's hands had found it's way between her legs, and she started to vigorously frigg her clit, as the black cock found its way further and further into her throat.

She had never been much of a cocksucker, even though it was something that Steve seemed to enjoy, and many times she would gagg on his shorter cock, and tell him that was enough, but now as she felt that piece of man meat enter her throat, and she felt confident that Jules would pull it back out so she could take some breaths of air, she no longer was nervous as the black mans curly black hairs were coming closer and closer to her nose.

Jules pulled most of his cock out, so it was only in her mouth, and he leaned down and told her to take a couple of deep breaths. He said it loud enough so the camera man smiled and made sure everything was in focus.

Cassie felt the cock go into her throat again, and she knew the black man was gonna try and push it all the way in. The drug was wearing off, but not the sexual high she was now experiencing. As the cock head went past her tonsils, she gave a small gagg reflex, but Jules kept pushing and Cassie's nose now pushed up against the black mans pubes.

"MOTHER FUCKER... she is swallowing the whole fucking thing!!" the camera man said, as he tried to keep the video equipment steady while he was jerking on his cock.

Jules looked down into Cassie's eyes, and his smile told her that he must have been proud of her.

"See baby, poppa knows how to please his whores... now let's see if we can open that cunt of yours too."

As the black cock slowly inched it's way out of her throat, Cassie now had her fingers digging into the back of Jule's thighs, trying to coax him into not pulling out.

The lecherous smile on his face, was Jules knowing this white bitch would be his to do with in however many ways that Ed could think of. The Viagra pill he had taken would keep him hard for hours, and the only thing he had to worry about was to be able to produce the cum shots when the white director wanted them.

Steve looked over the shoulder of the black guy with the camera close to Cassie's face, and as the last of the 13 inches of man meat pulled out of her mouth, he could see her spittle had made the whole black piece of meat wet. He couldn't believe his little hot wife had swallowed the whole thing, and was brought back to his senses when the camera man turned around and yelled at him.

"Hey fucker, watch where your shooting your cum!"

Steve pulled back, and shot the largest shot of cum that he could ever remember shooting.

Ed knew what that meant, and leaned over to one of the other black guys and told him to give the white husband a couple of hits of the whiskey bottle that stood on the table.

He sensed that once the husband had come down from his high, he might want to call an end to what was going on with his wife, and Ed knew he had way too much film yet to fill.

"Here man, take a couple of swigs of this..."

Steve looked at the Vodka bottle and without thinking, raised it up and took a deep drink of it. When he offered the bottle back to the black guy, he just shook his head, indicating that he could take another drink.

The Vodka burned his eyes as it went down, but Steve noticed that his cock was still semi hard, so he took a couple more swigs from the bottle, before realizing that he better sit down before his swirling head would have him greet the floor.

"Jules, get on the bed and then pull her back up against you, so we can get some good closeups of you taking that pussy of hers."

As Jules pulled Cassie's back into his body, he raised his mouth up to her ear, and told her... "Okay sweetie, now we gonna open that pussy of yours and give it the riding it so richly deserves."

Even as he was whispering it in her ear, Cassie felt the big bulbous cock head part her cunts lips and a couple of inches popped in.

She let out a breath of air, which the camera man caught, as he zeroed in on her face. One of the other camera men was now getting a close up of the black cock that still had her spit on it, as it slowly inched into her cunt.

Her eyes fluttered as the huge man meat went further than her husband's cock had ever gone before, and she swore that it must be going directly into her stomach.

Jules was sticking his tongue into her ear, as he slowly pushed more and more meat into her cunt. He knew from many of the other white wives that he had fucked in the past, that once he had them in this position, they were not going to deny how far he wanted to push it in.

Her breathing was starting to get quicker, and this black mans cock was going deeper and deeper. One thing was for sure, she knew this black man knew how to please a woman, as he slowly would push an inch in and then let her get used to it, before pushing another inch in.

This was nothing like that wimpy assed guy they had swung with, who thought he would show her what a man he was by shoving the whole 6 inches in, with one thrust.

No, this black man sure was the consummate lover, as he made sure that Cassie was enjoying it, as he went deeper and deeper.

Steve had sat down after the bottle had been given to him, but now as he caught glimpses between the camera men of that huge cock slicing into the love of his life he knew he needed to get a closer look.

He saw that about half of the niggers cock was already in, and he noticed that his wife had a faint smile on her lips. Her eyes were now closed, and one of her hands were rubbing furiously over her mound, while the other hand had found it's way to the back of the tight black ass of the man who was introducing her to what it meant to be "blacked".

Jules could feel her hand egging him on to go deeper, so as he accommodated her, a cruel smile came over his face as he wondered what time of the month it might be for her. She had never told him to put a condom on, even though him and Ed had agreed that he would fuck her bareback. Yes he thought, I bet she would look good with a swelled up belly carrying his black baby... Fuck... he was hoping it would be babies.

When he finally bottomed out, the camera man caught the close up of her face as she opened her eyes and searched out her husband.

She looked around and finally saw that Steve was on the other side of the bed, furiously wanking his cock as his wife was getting the biggest cock either one of them had ever seen... even on the porn tapes they had watched.

She weakly smiled at him, as Jules brought one of his hands up to her neck and started to fuck her. It was one thing for him to take his time as he inched it into her cunt, but now he was starting to saw in and out of the little white wife, as she looked into her husbands eyes.

There was no shame in her face, as nothing but pure bliss was now starting to wash all over her. Never... no never... had she experienced a feeling like this cock that was now almost pulling out, and then just as suddenly bottoming back in. He was pushing it in so hard, that her head was starting to bang into the beds headboard. Of course the banging didn't faze her, as her pussy lips were slowly turning red and puffing up, from the pounding they were taking.

She closed her eyes for a second, and thought to herself that yes, this was a man who could throw a masterful fuck into her. She grabbed the arm of the hand that was partially choking her, and squeezed it hard, showing her love for the fucking that he was giving her.

"Hey boss, when are we gonna get a chance to throw a fuck into her?"

"Shut up and do what I paid you to do. If any of these scenes end up jerking, I'll have your dick cut off!"

"Hey hubby, why don't you kneel on the bed and let wifey take a suck on that cock of your?"

Cassie's eyes shot open when she heard that, but as soon as her eyes focused on Steve's cock, she opened her mouth and welcomed it in.

"Make sure you get the right angle that shows his cock going into her mouth and that black cock of Jules!"

Cassie was now getting it at both ends, and the thought that her husband was so close to her, as she was getting "blacked" just made her pussy squish more with her juices. "My God" she thought... "I've got some black guy screwing me, and Steve is fucking my mouth. This is wilder than any porn movie we have ever watched!"

Ed had his cock out and was stroking it hard, as he watched this little white wife being taken by a black stud, while her husband was squeezing his eyes shut as he was releasing his second cum shot of the night.

Cassie swallowed hard as her husbands cum hit the back of her mouth. She never was one to swallow, but now all her inhibitions were out the window, and she was turning into a complete slut.

No longer did the video cameras bother her, as her pussy lips were starting to feel numb from the incessant pounding that Jules was giving them.

"Okay stud, you ready for the money shot?"

Steve had just pulled out of her mouth when she heard that, and that was when she realized that Jules had never put a condom on.

"No... fuck... I'm not protected. For God's sake, it's not the right time of the month for this!!"

Jules smiled as he heard that, and gave an extra squeeze on her throat, as he pushed his cock in as deep as it possibly could go, and his legs straightened out and he shot the first of many cum shots deep into the white wife's cunt.

"OH FUCKING EH!!" he screamed as he knew his potent baby makers were now seeking out her egg. Nothing had been said back at the bar, about the other white wives he had fucked, and to his knowledge had knocked up at least six of them.

"Hey hubby, you wanna get down there and clean your wife out?"

Steve turned white when he heard that, and quickly backed away from the bed.

Ed knew from prior experience that to keep an amateur going, you don't give them a chance to reflect on what just happened, so as soon as Jules had unloaded into her, he motioned for one of the other camera men to take over.

"Clete, show her what a coke can feels like..."

Cassie gave a quizzical look, but when Clete climbed between her legs, she knew what the coke can reference was about. This black was not much longer than Steve's cock, but oh my, it sure was big around.

She was no longer caring who fucked her, as long as the action didn't stop, so when the weird white director shoved a little brown bottle under her nose, she just went with the flow and took a couple of hits of the poppers in each of her nasal passages.

A wave of color suddenly swept over her, as Clete took the first jab at her well fucked pussy. She winched a little as the thick cock opened her up more than ever before, but Ed was there to give her a couple more whiffs of the poppers, and her torso went completely limp as the very thick cock entered her well lubed cunt, and her sexual awareness caused her knees to spread more, and her legs were driven back onto her breasts.

She felt her legs being positioned over Clete's shoulders, and when she looked over his head she saw the white guy smiling at her as he instructed her to cross her feet behind Clete's neck.

VirginiaS
VirginiaS
282 Followers
12