Casandra Ch. 02

Story Info
Newly pregnant, but she couldn't say no.
3.4k words
4.3
21.1k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VirginiaS
VirginiaS
283 Followers

Two weeks later, she missed her period...

Steve's face drained of all of its color, as Cassie told him at the breakfast table that morning that she had gotten one of the pregnancy test strips at the drug store, because she had missed her period. She had in fact bought two different kinds, and both of them indicated that she was pregnant.

They had tried the first year to get her pregnant, but nothing had ever resulted in her missing her period. Over time they had considered going to the doctor for a test to see what the problem might be, but neither of them wanted the other to feel like it was their fault, so it had been put off, and eventually forgotten.

But as Steve stared into his coffee cup, they both knew it was probably one of the black guys that had fucked her that evening when they let the white guy shoot the video of her getting her first black cock.

"I don't know whose baby it is Steve, but I thought about this a lot last night and I'm not going to have an abortion."

The words hung in the air, as he tried to think of something to say, but he just nodded his head and gulped down the last of the coffee, and headed out the door to go to work without telling her goodbye or even a quick kiss.

****************

He walked around work with a sickening feeling and was just getting ready to tell his boss that he wanted to go home, when he bumped into Ed in the hallway.

"Hey Steve, how's it going?"

Steve was going to just ignore him and move on, when the rage burst loose and he got into Ed's face.

"She's fucking PREGNANT Ed! Your nigger buddies dumped so much cum in her, that she missed her period, and now she's pregnant!"

Ed's face lit up, as he had heard this story before from several other white husbands who had let their wives go the black route.

"Geez I'm sorry buddy, but look on the bright side... pregnancies can be expensive, but there is a real need for women who will let themselves be filmed having sex with other men. Must have something to do with guys watching a woman being fucked when her belly is starting to blossom."

Steve was ready to hit the older man in the gut, until Ed had mentioned making another film.

"Her belly isn't that big yet Ed."

The older white man had heard this story already several times, from some of the other white husbands, who's wives had become pregnant, so he knew just which buttons to press.

"Steve... get a grip man. This is the perfect setup for a series of films, which show her belly slowly growing bigger, as she fucks other men. I'm telling you man, there is a lot of money to be made with this kind of a series. The only thing is if Cassie is willing to continue with letting us film her. Tell me something, did she enjoy herself, or not?"

"Yea, she mentioned something that night about possibly doing it again some time, but I don't know if this pregnancy thing is going to change her feelings about doing it again."

"Well look, why don't you take her out tonight and treat her to a big dinner, and afterwards bring her over to the club, and maybe the four of us can talk about it. I know that Jules has been asking about her, ever since that night."

****************************************

So here the four of them sat at the same table as before, with Cassie being very quiet, while Jules tried to loosen her up with small talk.

"So I hear you enjoyed yourself the other night..."

Cassie looked down into her drink and just gave a slight nod. She had mixed feelings about being here with these two guys again, cause Steve had told her that they would like to make some more movies, and the idea excited her, but at the same time knowing that a child was growing in her belly made it seem all so wrong.

Jules dropped a hand on her knee, and she perceptively stiffened up.

"Hey Cass, lighten up hon. I know that even after you went home that night, my cock wouldn't go down just thinking about you."

Steve arched an eyebrow when Jules said that, but Ed shook his head no at him, to let it ride.

"Cass, tell me something, did you really enjoy what we did, or was it just the excitement of having your first black cock?"

The words sounded rude and dirty to her, but at the same time, her pussy was starting to remember the feeling of this black mans very large cock making her feel as she had never felt before.

"Cass?"

"Uhm yes, you damn well know I enjoyed it."

Jules smiled, knowing that this petite little redhead was admitting that she liked it, and that she probably wanted more.

He moved his hand up a little higher on her thigh, and her legs automatically spread a little.

He moved closer to her ear and whispered so the other two couldn't hear... "I can tell you want to do it again, but your a little shy. Why don't you just nod your head and I will take it from there."

Cassie took a small intake of breath, and nodded her head, all the while opening her legs wider for her black lover to have easy access to the pussy that was already starting to drool.

Jules looked over at her husband and gave him a smile and a wink.

"You know Steve, I think this pretty wife of yours would like to make some more movies, like we did the other day."

Steve had a dry feeling in his mouth, but was relieved that Cassie must have agreed with what the black guy had whispered to her.

"Cass... did you want to do this again?"

She would not look up at her husband, but silently nodded her head, all the while wanting to scream at the top of her lungs that YES, she wanted this black man to give her some more of that wonderful weapon that he had in his trousers.

It was Ed who took over, and offered his hand to the redheads husband. "So we have a deal then. Let's do at least one more, for the starting price of a thousand dollars, and if they sell, I'm sure the price will go up dramatically."

The thousand dollar figure was not lost on either of them, as they both looked at each other for assurance. When Cassie nodded again, Steve grabbed Ed's hand and they shook on it.

**************************

It had been Ed's idea to have the next few films done at his house instead of at the motel. His reasoning being, that he was going to show things in the films that would indicate the date on a calendar, so that different modes of progression of her pregnancy could be shown.

As the video equipment was being setup, Cassie was nursing her drink, as she didn't want to be as drugged like the first time she had agreed to do this.

Jules on the other hand, had already taken his Viagra pill, and was trying not to sprout his diamond cutter hard cock until the cameras started rolling.

Steve and Ed were talking to one of the camera men, so Jules took the opportunity to get Cassie in the mood.

"So Ed tells me that your pregnant?"

Cassie nodded as she tried to focus on her drink, and not on the slab of black cock that was starting to firm up and be ready to take her to the next level.

Jules gave his best impression of a smile as he came closer and took one of her hands and placed it on his cock. As her fingers started to encircle the man meat that would soon be pleasuring her, Jules lifted her chin and looked directly into her eyes.

"You know sweetness, that baby that is growing in your tummy is mine."

Cassie didn't respond, except to squeeze the cock that was already firming up to a healthy 8 or 9 inches in length.

"I know it's mine, cause I've fathered at least 3 or maybe 4 already with other white wives, and each one of them was a boy with a little cock that is gonna end up as big as mine. When your nursing our kid, you will be looking at his cock grow, while his little black lips are sucking on your breasts. Yea, in no time at all, those little tits of yours are gonna start to fill with milk, and your gonna need someone to relieve the pressure on them, so just that you know, you call me whenever you need some of that mothers milk sucked out."

Ed had the camera man take a side shot of Cassie's tummy, telling her to expand it so that it would be noticeable that she was indeed pregnant.

Not five minutes later, her legs were on top of his shoulders as Jules started sawing in and out of her sweet little cunt. As he finally buried it all the way in, his body dropped down on hers, and he flexed his cock while he whispered in her ear... "is it feeling good sweetie?"

Cassie had that full feeling again, of a cock that was buried to the hilt, and in the position he had her in now, she was feeling every inch of it.

She nodded her head, but that was not good enough for Jules... "Say it!!"

"Oh God, you know it is Jules... fuck you are so big, I can hardly breathe."

Jules smiled to himself as he started the next phase of the cuckolding of this white couple.

"You know, I don't even have your phone number yet, and I want it!"

"I... I don't know... uhmm Steve might not like it..."

"I don't give a fuck what he likes or doesn't like... I know you need this cock, and I'm not waiting every two or three months, for Ed to schedule another film. This cunt of yours needs my cock, and I know you want it as badly as I do!"

Cassie was half hearing what he was saying, while his cock settled into the rhythm of sawing in and out of her sopping pussy. She was in heaven and she knew it, but she just didn't know if Steve would put up with Jules screwing her on the side.

"I don't think he..."

"You let me worry about your husband. He's a fucking wimp, and I can handle him. Before you go home tonight, I want you to write down your number... you hear me?"

She nodded her head as her ankles locked behind his head as she felt him picking up the pace.

"Not too fucking fast Jules!! we need another ten minutes or so before the money shot!"

Jules gritted his teeth, as he started thinking about his Mom's apple pie. That was always a sure fire way for him to stop thinking about what his cock needed.

Steve was not even in the bedroom, while his wife was being screwed, as he was starting to hate that nigger, more and more, as he was violating his wife.

He was sitting on the couch in the other room, drinking one beer after another, while Ed kept supplying them.

"Man he sure likes laying the pipe to your wife, doesn't he?"

Ed knew what was going on in Steve's mind, and a sure fire way to break a husbands spirit, was to rub it in.

"Yea, the way she has her legs wrapped around his neck, I bet she never wants to let that big black cock out of her cunt. You know buddy, I have a few girls that work for me on the side, and maybe it's time you got a little strange nookie yourself."

The words stung, but Steve was already starting to agree with what Ed was saying. Fuck it, he thought, if she likes that black cock so much and she wants to keep that bastards baby, then maybe it was time he got some new pussy too.

Steve just nodded his head as he took another swig of beer, but Ed knew this white husband was already giving in. Yes, they would be doing whatever he wanted them to do, and once Steve fucked one the women, he would have Steve's nuts in his hands like a vice.

Now it was time to get back in the other room and make sure that his stud would deliver on the money shot.

Jules body was covered in perspiration, and Ed could tell that the black man wouldn't be able to last much longer. As he instructed the two camera men on what angles he wanted the shots at, he softly told Jules that whenever he was ready, to fill her so full, that they would have a good minute of cum flowing out of her cunt afterwards.

As his legs tensed up, the head of his cock flared, and the first of many cum shots traveled up his man meat, and spewed out of the head.

Cassie's eyes got as big as silver dollars, as rope after rope of cum was delivered into her Uterus, looking for her eggs, but of course that was already done a few weeks earlier.

Her legs trembled as she matched his cum, with the second orgasm of the night for her, and the words started coming back to her about him demanding her phone number.

As the large cock slowly pulled out of her now gaping cunt, the video cameras where documenting it from two different angles. No sooner did his cock head pull out, than the river of their combined cums started seeping out from a cunt whose lips did not close, even after the cock was out.

One of the cameras, showed the stream of cum, from between her legs, as it ran down the crack of her ass, and onto the sheets. The other camera from the top view showed his cock still producing a few drops of semen, as it flared with each dry cum he was now trying to shoot.

"Okay Jules, sit on her tits and make her clean your cock off!"

Cassie didn't have much say in the matter, as the black man disentangled himself from her legs, and he scooted up so that he was now sitting on her little breasts.

He took hold of the still flaring cock, and moved it up against her lips, waiting for them to part, and then just as suddenly it popped into her mouth, and she was sucking him harder than any Hoover vacuum cleaner ever could.

Cassie's cheeks hollowed inward, as she sucked as hard as she could, to get the last of the nectar that it was producing.

Steve was standing in the door way watching as his wife was sucking off the last of the niggers jism, and a disgusted look spread over his face. Yea, she was turning into a fucking black cock lover, and there was no turning back now.

Ed noticed the looked and hit the speed dial on his iphone.

"Janice... get your fine bod over here to my house as quickly as you can."

"I don't give a fuck if your in bed... just throw a house coat on and get over here... I got a buddy you need to satisfy... There's good money in it for you."

***********************************

As Cassie was laying on the bed, with Jules playing with her little tits, she had heard a commotion from the other room, but didn't pay any attention to it. She was disappointed that Steve had not been there for her after they had stopped shooting the movie, but Jules made sure that he was well preoccupied.

In the other room, the hefty black woman was already naked and down on her knees, as she brought the soft white dick up to attention.

Steve was looking down between his legs, at the bald head of the black woman with the huge lips, as it devoured his cock with ease. As her lips reached his pubes, he couldn't help himself, so he put both of his hands on her hairless head and started to face fuck her. He wasn't sure if she was going to protest, but when she snaked one of her hands between the cheeks of his ass as he rose up off of the couch on each of his up strokes, her index finger found his rose bud, and she pushed her finger up to the second knuckle.

Steve took a sharp intake of breath as he felt her finger violate his asshole, but at this point there was no stopping. As he frantically fucked her face, pulling hard on her bald head, a movement out of the side of his sight line brought him back to reality, and he noticed Cassie standing there, one hand holding onto the big black cock that had just fucked her, and her other hand steadying her as she witnessed her husband having carnal knowledge with the black woman between his legs.

"Get me a piece of paper and pen..."

Jules smiled, as he knew he was going to get her number, and also that no longer would her husband be a problem.

Steve noticed his wife going back into the other room, and the way she slammed the door, he figured their marriage was soon going to be over.

******************************

As they were driving home, she had been silent the whole time, and finally Steve couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm sorry hon, she came out of no where, and before I knew what was happening she was on her knees in front of me..."

"Did you fuck her?" her voice so low he almost didn't hear the question.

"Uhmm yes, but you were in there fucking that nigger!"

"Yes, but that was for money... did she pay you to fuck her?"

He didn't respond, cause he knew no matter what he said, it would end up coming out wrong.

"Did you want a divorce?"

The question surprised him, as he had been thinking of a way to ask her the same question.

"NO, no... of course not. I just thought that..."

"It's okay Steve, this went a lot further than either one of us thought it would. Both of our parents would die if they knew what we have been doing and if we ended up getting a divorce, so for their sake I think we should just keep our marriage going as long as possible. I don't know what they're all going to think when I deliver, and they see it's not yours, but maybe in the mean time we can come up with something to tell them."

Steve felt like a ton of weight had just been lifted off of his shoulders, when she matter of factly said "I gave Jules our number."

Steve knew the implications of what she had just said, but at this point neither of them were in a position to throw a fit.

"Does this mean that your going over to his place some time?"

"No..."

The pregnant pause told him something else was up.

"He will be spending time over at our house. Maybe during the day while your at work, and maybe at night when your staying in the guest bedroom."

There it was out in the open. No longer would it be a question of when or if, but a statement that it was going to happen.

"By the way, Ed told me while you were out getting the car warmed up, that the woman you fucked will probably be coming over to our house from time to time also..."

This was of course news to Steve, but immediately his cock came to attention, as she had been an Amazon of a woman who had taken complete control of him.

As they pulled into their driveway, each of them were wrapped up in their own thoughts.

Ed wondered how Cassie would take it, if the black woman came and knocked on their door...

Cassie on the other hand was no longer worried about what her husband would think if Jules came over to fuck her. In fact, a smile crept over her face as she told herself that she would have to remember to scream extra loud when Jules fucked her, just so that her husband would know who she really loved.

VirginiaS
VirginiaS
283 Followers