Casandra Ch. 03

Story Info
Steve submits as he is fucking his wife's ass.
2.6k words
4.15
18.2k
19

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VirginiaS
VirginiaS
282 Followers

As Steve turned onto his street after a long and tiring day at work, he saw several cars in his driveway that he had never seen before. In fact they were blocking him from getting into the garage, so he got out and as his blood pressure started to rise, he made for the door to see who the fuck was there.

As soon as he opened the door, he wanted to turn around and go back to his car, but the three black men who were sitting watching his TV and drinking his beer saw him. One of them he recognized from the other day when they had shot the movie with Cassie at her third month of pregnancy.

"Hey bro, come on in and grab a brew."

"Where is Cassie?"

"Oh I suspect she probably has her legs up in the air while Jules finishes her off."

"WTF?"

Steve stormed up the stair before the black men even attempted to get up to stop him. As he neared the bedroom, he could hear heavy breathing, and the squeaking of the bed told him all he needed to know.

The door wasn't even closed, so when he entered his bedroom, he saw his wife's legs up on top of a big black hulk, who was pile driving her for all he was worth.

"CASSY, WHAT THE FUCK?"

Jules looked over his should and the furrows in his brow told Steve that he was probably gonna jump off of the bed to beat his fucking ass.

"Get the fuck out of here Steve! I'll let you know when she is ready for another round..."

Steve stopped dead in his tracks as he got the first glimpse of Cassie's face. She seemed to be in pure ecstasy as that huge black cock was just getting ready to deliver its second load of the afternoon.

"Honey... leave us alone for a minute!"

Jules's body stiffened as another Viagra induced cum shot started to travel up his cock into the white wife's willing cunt.

"OH FUCK... TAKE IT!!"

Cassie locked her ankles behind her black lovers head and her orgasm came at the same time as the black stud who had been fucking her.

"YES... don't stop Jules... Oh fuck..."

Steve could see the Negroes cheeks hollow in as another rope of cum was being delivered into his wifes' willing pussy. The instant hard on he felt, wanted him to pull his zipper down and relieve himself, but it was too late, as the wet spot started to get larger in the front of his pants.

As he went downstairs, he was so confused and mad, that he didn't even realize he had cum on himself, but the black guys saw it and laughed at him.

"Hey white boy, you got a little anxious there, didn't ya?"

Steve walked over to the couch and plopped down, unsure what was going on now, as these black men were here unannounced, and had been fucking his wife.

She hadn't even had the decency to let him know they were going to be here today, and to top it off, she had let them fuck her in his bed...

As Jules came down the steps, his softening wet black cock swinging from side to side, Steve saw this was going to be trouble.

"You ever walk in on me and her like that again, I will fucking kill you... You understand me, you piece of shit?"

Steve numb with what was happening, just nodded his head and lowered his eyes down to his own lap, which was when he noticed the big wet spot.

"Hey Jules, the dumb fuck came in his pants..."

"Yea, I got eyes... Steve, Cassie wants you upstairs... NOW!"

As Steve walked back into the bedroom, he saw that her legs were splayed out with her gaping cunt oozing the black man's cum that had just been deposited there.

She let out a sigh, and she patted the bed, instructing him to sit down.

"Cassie, how could you, how long has this been going on..."

"Shhh... there is some things that need to be said."

"Steve, Jules has been bringing several of his buddies over every day while you were at work."

She held up her hand as he started to protest.

"It's the way it is, and he says it's gonna continue until I get ready to deliver. Look hon, I know this has been too much for you, so I guess it's time to look at our options. You can file for divorce if you want, and I wont stop you. But if you want to stay married to me, then things have to change here. Jules more or less told me I either go and stay at his place, or he is moving in here."

Steve sat with an open mouth, trying to comprehend what she had just said. It was evident that their marriage was pretty much on the rocks, but both of their parents were not aware of their troubles.

"This morning, after you went to work, I asked Mom to come over this evening. I'm gonna tell her whats happening, and tell her that the baby isn't yours. In fact, I'm gonna tell her about Jules, and the movies we have been shooting, and then let the cards fall where they may. I figure she can tell Dad, if she wants to, and you can tell your parents... I don't fucking care anymore Steve. Like I said, it is what it is, and there is no turning back now. If you want to stay married, that's okay too, but some things are gonna have to change."

There was a long pause and Steve cocked his head in a questioning look.

"I want Jules to live here... that is not negotiable. That cock of his makes me feel like a real woman, and that's the way it is. If you want, you can stay in the other bedroom, and I will still service you whenever you feel the need for a blow job, or if you want to climb between my legs, but you need to know, that black cock is what I crave, and it's gonna be black cock that gets first dibs between my knees."

The words stung like he had just been slapped, and he started to get up off the bed, until she grabbed him at the wrist.

"Steve, were still married until you file for divorce, but I'm sorry hon as this is the way it's gonna be.

Steve looked at her belly, which was already starting to puff up a little, and his cock did a twitch as he noticed some of Jule's cum puddling between her legs. There was no denying that the black man seemed to leave big loads in his wife, and the way her pussy lips were still spread open, it was evident that she was no longer the tight little white wife he used to enjoy fucking once a week. Now evidently she was getting black cock every day at the drop of a hat, and the black baby that was growing in her tummy was proof enough that she was not going to stop loving those niggers.

He let out a sigh, as he resigned himself to what he knew was going to happen.

"You can live with me being in the other bedroom, while he is fucking you?"

"Honey, if you want to be in there, that is okay, or... if you want to come in here and wank off while you watch him fuck me, that is okay too..."

*****************************

It had now been almost 4 weeks since Jules had moved in, and Steve had jacked off many a night, listening to Cassie howl as she was being blacked, and after the first week, he had resigned himself to come in and watch her being fucked. He had to admit, that the black guy did a masterful job of fucking her, even as he sat no more than 10 feet away watching them and jacking off.

It had been the second time that he had sat there and watched, when Jules had climbed off of her, and she had smiled at Steve and crooked her finger at him to come over to the bed.

"Honey, you know what would really please me right now?"

Steve had no idea, as he sat down beside her, and noticed her fast rising and falling tummy, as she was trying to catch her breath again.

"If you got down there and licked me clean, I will turn over and let you fuck me in the ass..."

"WHAT?"

She smiled up at him, as she knew the offer of her ass was something that he didn't have access to all that much.

Steve started to get up to leave the room, but he saw Jules standing in the door way, with a silly smirk on his face.

"You know the lady likes to be pleased hubby. Why don't you just get down there and give her what she wants..."

Steve awkwardly sat back down and then leaned over to get a closer look at her pussy lips.

"No honey, scoot down between my legs... PLEASE?"

Steve moved over so that he could climb between her legs, knowing that the black man was still standing there, slowly stroking that huge cock of his.

As he lowered his head, he was amazed at how wide open her pussy lips still were. The lips seemed to start to close and then would open wider again, like they were inviting him to come closer and closer. The odor of her sex, and that of the nigger were over powering to him, and he closed his eyes as he lowered his head until his lips touched her clit. The clit was almost the size of a thimble, and was rock hard as she anticipated the oral pleasures she was about to receive.

He opened his lips and his tongue took a tentative swipe between the pulsating lips of her cunt.

Suddenly, her hands went to the back of his head, and he was mashed hard into her cunt.

"OH FUCK... YES... that's it honey, push your tongue up there as far as it will go!"

Steve's tongue extended into the canal of her sexual being, and he was greeted with a glob of cum as she tightened her pussy muscles and started to feed him.

Steve's body went limp as he gave himself up to the task at hand. As he started lapping inside of her cunt, he could feel the blood starting to go to his cock. It was slowly starting to harden, as he was servicing his wife, knowing that he was not only servicing her, but the black guy that had been where his tongue was now, not all that long ago.

"That's it sweetie... oh fuck that feels so good!"

She was wrapping her thighs around his head, so hard that now she didn't even have to use her hands anymore. Steve was locked into his wife's love canal, and he probably couldn't get out, even if he wanted to.

*****************

It seemed like hours that he had been licking at his wife's cunt, but in reality it had only been about 10 minutes. For sure none of the niggers cum was left in there, and the orgasm she had delivered just a minute ago, had been a pleasurable taste that he had greedily lapped up.

"Okay big boy, and now for your reward..." as she pushed his head away and rolled over onto her swelling tummy.

Steve could see his wife's brown hole, and was surprised when it opened up like it was winking at him.

"Take it Steve, don't fucking wait, I'm ready!"

As she scooted up, he aimed his cock head at her asshole, Steve felt like he had ahold of a diamond cutter. Fucking his wife in her ass had always been something he loved to do, even though she didn't give him the opportunity that often, but now with both her lover's cum and her cum making its way into his stomach, his sexual heights were over powering.

He placed his cock head against her brown opening, and it popped in without any pressure from him.

"Oh fuck... Oh God, your asshole is so hot!"

"That's it lover, do your thing, as it belongs to you right now!"

With a mighty shove, all 6 inches of his cock buried deep in his wife's asshole, as she frantically pulled her cheeks apart to give him as much access to her hole as she could give him.

"Oh sweetie, that's it... now don't stop, even when you feel Jules..."

WTF was she talking about, he wondered, but then he felt another presence on the bed and Steve's knees were being wedged apart, as Jules put his hands on her husbands ass cheeks.

"HEY..."

"Relax man, I've been wanting to do this for a long time now, and it aint gonna hurt... that much."

Steve felt the black mans cock push on his rectal muscle, and all of a sudden it popped in. The searing pain almost made him black out, but Jules stopped to let him get used to the newness of the situation.

As Jules leaned forward, he bit onto Steve's ear and told him to relax.

"Take it easy Steve, this has always been a service that I give to all the husbands whose wives I've made pregnant."

Steve squeezed his eyes tightly shut, alternating between the wonderful hotness of his wife's asshole, and the pain that was slowly starting to abate, from the black cock that was violating his own ass.

Jules had a smile on his face as he felt the white man's ass muscles loosening their grip on his cock. "Oh yes," he thought, "another minute or two and he would be reaming this guy out good."

"What the fuck..."

It was one of the guys who had been waiting for their turn at the white woman, who were now all looking into the bedroom at the sight of the white wife being ass fucked by her husband, as Jules was ass fucking him.

"If I gotta pull out of him right now, I'm gonna fucking kick all your asses. Now get the FUCK OUT OF HERE!"

As the pain turned into a tingling in his ass, Steve again returned his thoughts back to the hotness of his wife's asshole, and he started to lift his cock up even with the weight of the black man on top of him, and he pulled out about 3 inches before driving it hard back into Cassie's asshole.

Jules knew how this was going to play out, and slowly started to inch into Steve's ass on each up stroke the white husband took. In a matter of minutes he had most of his black cock in the white mans asshole, and he too started to time his strokes with what Steve was doing.

Under the mass of humanity on top of her, Cassie knew that she had done exactly as Jules had ordered her to do, having made her husband lap up her black lovers cum, and now letting him fuck her husband. She had told him that it would never happen, but yet here she was... her husband fucking her, and grunting every time her black lover stroked into Steve.

Jules had done the final humiliating step that he always did with these white husbands, when he clamped his lips on the side of Steve's neck, and proceeded to give him a huge hickey. No matter how many times he had done this before, it always made his cock hard, when the husband's wife would notice the hickey that Jules had marked them with. He knew in no time, he could start feminizing this white husband, which would lead to some movies that Ed could film that always sold well to a certain clientele... the ones who loved to watch husbands service black bulls, and Steve would be no exception.

VirginiaS
VirginiaS
282 Followers