Casandra Ch. 04

Story Info
Cassie's mom get introduced.
2.5k words
4.32
21.7k
20

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VirginiaS
VirginiaS
281 Followers

As Jules went down to tell the guys to come on up and have a go at her, Steve slowly pulled his cock from Cassie's asshole, and with great difficulty, he rolled off her and walked awkwardly to the bathroom. He could feel the cum running out of his ass as it seeped down the inside of his thighs, and he wasn't sure if his asshole would ever close back up.

As he turned on the light in the bathroom and looked into the mirror, he got the shock of his life, when she saw the hickey that was almost as big as a bruise on his neck.

His knees became weak as shame flooded over him for letting the black guy fuck him and on top of that mark him with the hickey.

"EASY dammit..."

"Sorry Ma'am, it looked like your asshole was still open, so I thought I would be next..."

Steve looked back into the bedroom, and noticed one of the black guys was now sawing in and out of where he had been, not five minutes before.

Revulsion set in, as he watched his young wife submit to yet another unnamed black guy, and Steve in a blinding flash came to the realization that the redhead laying there was no longer the wonderful girl he had married.

He didn't know who to go to, but he knew their marriage was over with, and if she wanted the fucking house payments, then fine... He also knew, that he was not going to support the black baby that she was carrying in her belly, no matter which one of the niggers was the owner.

As he gingerly stepped into the shower, with the realization that it was going to be over, it felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of his shoulders.

By the time he was done with his shower and he was looking for his clothes in the bedroom, another black guy was now pounding away into Cassie. Her eyes were squeezed shut, as a testament to how hard she was being pounded, but Steve also noticed the slight smile on her face, showing the satisfaction she was receiving from this new lover. Well fuck her, he thought to himself.

"Cassie...?"

She opened her eyes just barely, noticing that her husband had dressed, but she also noticed the bruise or hickey, she wasn't sure which it was, and the disgusted look on his face.

Steve was wrestling with his wedding ring, and when it finally popped off his finger, he placed it on the end table, not 4 feet from where she was laying as she was being screwed.

"It's over... You will hear from my lawyer, whenever I can find one!"

Her eyes popped wide open as she heard him say it, but the black guy laying on top of her could care less what the husband and wife were talking about, cause he was getting his first go at some white pussy, and this cunt sure knew how to take a good fucking.

Cassie didn't even have time to respond, as Steve was already out of the bedroom and heading down stairs, when the black guy let loose with a good sized cum shot.

As Steve walked through the living room, he ignored the smiling Jules, and as he reached for the front door, his mother in-law and him almost bumped into each other.

"Steve..." she said with a smile, which quickly turned into a quizzical look, as her son in-law stormed past her.

"What the... Steve?"

Steve was already in his car when she started to go back outside to talk to him, but her car was blocking his in the driveway, and he made a U turn over the front lawn and squealed the tires as he tore away from his house.

Tracy went back into the house, and saw several black men, in various stages of nudity, and quickly walked up the stairs.

"CASSIE...?"

Cassie tried to struggle with the new black guy who had turned her over and was now fully seated into her cunt, and was just starting to pick up the pace, when the older woman walked into the bedroom.

"CASSIE... WHAT THE FUCK...?"

"MOM... will you get the fuck off of me, I need to talk to my Mom!"

The black guy was not too happy, but he knew better than to piss off a couple of women, especially what seemed to be a Mother and Daughter.

"Go downstairs please..."

"But I just got here..."

"PLEASE!!"

As he walked past the middle aged white woman, it was not lost on him that she was looking at his cock, which was covered with someones cum. He smiled at her as he walked past, and didn't even try to cover up, as he sensed that her Mom was getting an eye full of his swinging dick.

"Cass, what is going on?"

Tracy could see the bruises on her Daughters tits, and the big pool of cum that was slowly dripping out of her cunt. Two and two added up to her Daughter evidently fucking all of the black men who were down stairs. Of course her main concern was the fast rising and falling of her Daughters tummy, as she wondered if all that fucking was going to harm the baby.

"Mommy... I... I don't know where to begin..."

"Well it's evident that black guy was fucking you as I walked into the bedroom, and from the looks of the naked guys downstairs, they probably were up here at one time or another too?"

Cassie just nodded her head, but her thoughts were on the wedding ring that lay on the end table. Tracy saw it at the same time, and her eyes narrowed.

"Is that Steve's?"

"He says he wants a divorce."

"So he caught you with those black guys?"

"Kinda..."

"What does kinda mean?"

"Yes he walked in on Jules and me, and then Jules fucked him too..." the last part she almost said in a whisper.

"WHAT...?"

"I talked Steve into fucking me, and while he was doing it, Jules climbed on top of him and he screwed him while Steve was doing me..."

Tracy sat down, as her knees were almost ready to give out on her, from all of this news.

"Honey, did those black guys rape you, cause I can call the police right now."

"No Momma, there was no rape involved..."

The words hung in the air, as Tracy started to get the picture of what was going on.

"Uhmmm, did they hurt you... a couple of them have unbelievable sized cocks."

"Momma, let me start from the beginning."

Cassie told her how her and Steve had agreed to make a movie, and how the guys they met in the motel all ended up being black.

Tracy sat there open mouthed, as her Daughter explained how they had been paid for the movie, and how she ended up missing her period, afterwards.

"So the baby is gonna be black?"

Tracy knew that her Daughter and Steve had found out that they couldn't conceive, so the obvious was that the baby's father must be black.

"Do you know who the father is?"

Cassie shook her head no, but ... "I think it's Jules, who did it, as he fucked me for a very long time."

"Unprotected, I take it?"

Cassie nodded her head, as she came to the realization that she was laying there, with her legs splayed wide open, and with cum running out of her tender pussy, and her abused asshole. She pulled the sheet over the lower part of her torso, but Tracy just pushed it back off.

"You enjoyed this, I take it?"

"yess..."

"I didn't hear you hon?"

"YESS, I fucking enjoyed it! You happy now?"

Tracy had been flexing her thighs, as she looked at the wide open cunny lips of her Daughters cunt, and the cum that was still slowly seeping out of it.

"They certainly are big, aren't they?"

The way her Mother said it, caught Cassie by surprise. It was almost like she had admired how big they were.

"Mom..."

"Hush... let me do the talking. Your father doesn't know this, but when we were both in college, I ended up going out to a sorority party when he wasn't invited, and a black guy hit on me..."

Cassie couldn't believe what her Mother was telling her.

"He didn't fuck me, but I did suck him off outside in his car, as the party was going on."

"You... you sucked him off? Off, like to completion?"

Tracy nodded her head and grabbed her Daughters hand.

"Don't you dare tell Dad!!"

So now Mother and Daughter each had a secret known about the other.

Cassie noticed her Mothers thighs rubbing against each other as they were talking about the sex with black men, and it was not lost on Cassie that her Mother constantly was wetting her lips with her tongue, as thoughts of long ago were starting to flood back into her Mothers memories.

"Mom?"

Tracy seemed to know what her Daughter was going to say, as she dropped her head and didn't look her Daughter in the eyes.

"JULES...!"

When her black father to be didn't answer right away...

"JULES, will you get the fuck up here!"

As he peered around the door opening, Jules didn't know if he was in trouble or what..."

"Jules... can you fix Mom up?"

"HUH?"

"Do I need to spell it out?"

As he walked fully into the door opening, he was stroking his magnificent black weapon, and a smile crept onto his face.

"You mean this?"

Tracy nodded her head, as she shyly looked away from her Daughter, to the biggest cock that she had ever seen.

"Does your Mom know that I am the father?"

"Well we really don't know that for sure, do we?"

"Trust me sweetie, this black snake never fires blanks"

As he started walking to the women on the bed, he started stroking his man meat, with the intent purpose of letting Mommy get a good look at what she might be wanting.

"You prepared for something like this Mommy?"

Tracy nodded, as the black cock was now inches from her face. She looked up at the black man with the cruel smile on his face, as he reached out and placed one hand on top of her head as the other hand grasped his cock right behind the big head, and rubbed it across the older woman's lips.

Jules smiled as he felt her lips open up to receive him, but for him it was all in the look on Cassie's face as she watched her mother taking in her black lovers cock.

"Get her clothes off..."

It was not a question, but a direct order, and Cassie knew it, as she started to struggle with her Mothers blouse, and then the bra.

Her Mother was sitting there limply, as the big black cock was slowly pushed deeper into her mouth. A slight gag reflex happened, and then the cock was at the opening of her throat.

Tracy had sucked her husband many times, as they both got off on her oral fixations, so as the cock head went a little further, she relaxed her throat muscles, and gave in to the masterful black man who was now starting to face fuck her.

"Come on Cassie, get her fucking shorts and panties off, as I want to see if she is a real read head just like you."

Cassie had to scoot to the side of the bed, as Jules manhandled her Mother into the middle of the bed so he could fuck her.

Tracy was beside herself, as the big cock left her mouth and the black man scooted between her knees, as he got ready to give her the blacking that she now so badly wanted.

Her knees shot up in the automatic position, to give this black bull all the opening that he wanted, but he stopped short of putting it in.

Tracy got a quizzical look on her face, as the black man leered down at her, with his cock in hand but about an inch from her receptive opening.

"Okay Cassie, you do the honor..."

Cassie knew what seemed to turn her black stud on, and right away she took the cock out of his hand and started rubbing it over her mother's pussy lips.

"Oh fuck... DO IT, DAMMIT!"

Jules smiled as he pushed a couple of inches of his cock into the wet receptacle of the older woman's cunt.

He paused for just a second, and then lunged forward, placing a good 6 to 7 inches of black cock in her sopping wet cunt.

Tracy felt the air escaping her as the black man did his deed. Having sucked one off, and who's cock had not been all that big, this monster of a black cock seemed to push her innards back towards her stomach.

Another push, and he was buried to the hilt in this older woman, as she squeezed her eyes tightly shut, either from pain or pleasure, which one he didn't know, and really didn't care.

Tracy's knees were violently shaking, as the huge cock went deeper than anything she had ever experienced before. She was gasping for air, and the black bull started to fuck her in earnest, not caring if she wanted it slow or hard.

Cassie lay beside them while she frigged her clit so fast, you could swear her fingers were a blur.

"So Momma, how you liking black cock now...?" Jules smirked as he leaned down close to her face.

"You know as soon as I'm done with ya, there are three others who are gonna want a piece of this wet pussy that I'm pounding."

Tracy's eyes shot open at the mention of the other black men, but she didn't know whether to protest, or just shake her head yes.

As an afterthought, Jules wondered if this bitch was still able to conceive, which got him harder and harder, and after only five minutes of hard fucking, he let loose with a couple of giant cum shots.

"Clete, you guys get up here NOW!"

Within a minute the three others were crowded into the room wondering who was gonna get to fuck whom.

**********************************

As Tracy pulled into her driveway, she didn't know what to tell her husband.

Their Daughter was getting a divorce, or the baby was most certainly black, or of a good reason to explain away why she was walking so funny after having been fucked senseless for almost two hours straight.

One thing was for sure, none of them had used a condom, and at 41 she wasn't totally sure that she would not get pregnant again.

A flash of light swept over her, as she thought about the possibility of her and Cassie both being pregnant, but just as quickly her thoughts came back to a plausible explanation for her messed up hair, and her bruised lips from sucking so much cock, and what to say to him about why she was walking kind of weird...

VirginiaS
VirginiaS
281 Followers