Casanova and the Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take me to your bed and fuck me!" Jenny firmly suggested. I never need asking twice in such situations and I led the way, pulling my clothes off as best I could as we went. Jenny threw herself onto the bed and raised her knees. She masturbated furiously as I pulled my remaining clothes off. As soon as I was naked, I lay beside her and began chewing and sucking on her nipples as she carried on masturbating. Unusually for a woman, in my experience, Jenny brought herself to a climax before turning to me for penetration. "Fuck that felt good! Now let me have some cock!" she gasped. I saw redness on her tits and neck, presumably from her excited state. I hovered over her and slid my cock easily into her drenched sex hole. Jenny pulled me to her and licked her juices from my face as we bucked and fucked together.

Considering it was my third fuck of the day, I had a great deal of energy and vigour. I pushed hard strokes into Jenny's lovely cunt, relishing every groan I generated from her. She climaxed again and scratched her nails over my back as she did. Once the pain subsided, I went for my own pleasure.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I gasped, then I asked Jenny "In you?" She nodded vigorously, biting her lower lip as she did so. My cock head swelled and I was soon spurting. Jenny groaned, seemingly feeling my spurts. I surprised myself by how many spurts I produced, considering my earlier session but I guess that Amy and Jenny had been getting me going for nearly two hours or so.

I flopped down beside Jenny and sucked on a nipple until I had recovered. Intrusively I asked "So your, husband, is he really okay about you screwing around.

She nodded and said "Yeah, I know it's crazy but he gets off on it. He makes me tell him the horny details when I get home, no names though. I have to lay on our bed, naked and tell him everything. As I tell him, he gives himself a hand job and he jizzes on me. He likes me to rub it over my tits."

"And do you and he ever fuck?" I asked nosily.

Jenny was very open in her reply, telling me "Of course we fuck! In fact, I can push his buttons anytime just by talking about some fucking I've done with someone else. It gives him the stiffest hard-on and he's on me, humping me like a college boy. I love it. I come in a flash. He either comes in me or splashes on my face and tits. He loves spraying his jizz on me. Quite often he takes me up my ass. He likes that and it's reserved for him. I don't let my other partners fuck me up the ass."

"Wow!" I said. "A lot of detail there, Jenny. It's hot to hear you tell me stuff like that. It's very interesting how he gets off on you fucking around. It 's amazing what turns us guys on."

"And I get to try quite a few guys into the bargain. Maybe we can rain check again then, if you like what I have to offer."

"You bet!" I told her. "You have an amazing body and sex with you is hot – very hot!"

Jenny was quickly dressed and off to her husband to share her straying dalliance with him. I realised that thinking of her laying naked describing our sex to him while he jacked off caused me to stiffen – again.

I called Amy, as suggested and we met for our date. It was unusual in that Amy was very up front about things. She said "Let's get a nice meal, a couple of drinks and we'll go to your place and fuck."

"Wow!" I said. "You don't hold anything back, do you."

She said "What's the point! You want it, I want it, so we'll fuck!"

In the restaurant, Amy asked for a quiet table away from other diners and it was a good idea because our conversation soon had elements that were not for the ears of others. After our food order had been taken Amy suddenly asked "So did you and Jenny get it together at the party?" Shyly and awkwardly I told her that we had. "Good?" she asked.

With a reddening face, I told her "Yes, it was good."

"Well be careful you don't tell me too much!" Amy goaded.

I replied that I didn't usually tell tales of the bedroom and that, besides, considering our plans for later, it was maybe just a bit inappropriate. Amy scoffed. "Oh come on. We're adults. We know that a lot of fucking goes on. Why not talk about it. I don't mind talking about sex I've had." Those last eight words of Amy's caused my cock to begin stiffening and I felt that thrilled surge in my chest again. I realised once more that the idea of Amy having sex with someone excited me. It put erotic pictures in my mind and gave me new feelings of pleasure, excitement and arousal. I began to see that maybe I could trade the stories of me with Jenny or Tina to hear stories of Amy with someone.

I chanced a trade. "Okay, you start the ball rolling and tell me about some sex you've had. That way I'll get a flavour of what you like to hear about."

"Fine!" she said, seemingly unabashed. She continued "Well, I'll tell you about Ed who I met about a year ago. We met in a bar actually and hit it off straight away. I guess you could say he talked the pants off me because, apart from the fact that I became drenched while we talked, I slipped my pants off before we left the bar. He drove me to a secluded place on the edge of a park. We kissed in the car for a while and he groped my tits – very nicely – and felt between my legs. I was caressing his cock and quite a beast it was too. We got out of the car and Ed pulled my dress off over my head, leaving me wearing only my shoes. He pushed me over the front of the car and then knelt down spread my legs and he feasted on me. It was so horny, outside, naked, having my pussy eaten. He brought me off, doing that and then he released his fabulous cock and slid it into me. Holding my tits, he pounded in and out of me."

It was incredible that Amy's story did not create in me any jealousy of this Ed guy, rather, I was strangely but hugely excited because he was fucking this woman that I was so attracted to.

Amy continued "I came twice more before Ed dragged me off the car to some soft grass. He laid me down and then mounted me again. His cock felt so good. He squeezed my tits as he came in me and I felt his huge spurts as he flooded me with a lot of jizz. He kept me naked when he put me back in his car and he drove me to my place. It was quite exhilarating walking naked to my front door. So, how does that level of detail suit you?"

Her sudden question shook me out of my sexual reverie which had me feeling practically on the verge of a climax. I stuttered through my reply, taking the chance to do some managing of expectations. "Err – yeah – wow! Fantastic detail. I'll – err – try to match as best I can."

Amy said "Good, I'll carry on with the story of me with Ed then. By the time we got to my place, he was ready for more. He threw me onto my bed, stripped his own clothes off and mounted me with quite some force. He gave me a really long hard fucking. I ended up sore but I loved it – every bit of it. He fucked me again in the morning, pinning me down as though he was forcing me – which is what I fantasised about as he did it. He came then he wiped his dick on my tits and went."

I had gone back into that fantastic place in my mind that enjoyed the thoughts of Amy being fucked by someone – someone other than me. It was weird – but it was a really great feeling – a huge buzz. Now Amy expected me to tell her some things about my encounters with Tina and Jenny. Before I began sharing any of the details, I thought I'd better start trying to manage some other expectations - in terms of my cock size, particularly after hearing Amy refer to the size of this guy, Ed. I said " So – err – tell me, this Ed guy, quite well endowed is he?"

"I'll say!" she enthused. "I'd guess eight inches and quite thick!"

"Well, he puts me in the shadows!" I said, trying to sound relaxed about it.

"Yeah, Tina said as much." said Amy, her words taking any wind out of my sails. She added "She reckoned four inches, but she is prone to teasing about such things."

"I'd say that I'm at least five inches actually – not that I measure it but – well – you know ... " I replied, my words petering out.

"Hey, five's as good as eight if driven properly!" Amy said with some considerate consolation.

"And I do come heavily!" I added, probably sounding somewhat pathetic.

Amy said "Hey, calm down. Tell me about Jenny. Lots of detail, please."

I told her about Jenny parading her tits, a lot of detail about the great sex that ensued, then Jenny explaining her husband's fetish. I finished by saying "I think there's something quite interesting about what turns him on."

"And it gives Jenny carte blanche to play the field, the lucky horny slut!" Amy added. My mind drifted to my sex with Jenny and the idea that it will have turned her husband on. My cock had withered when its size had been discussed but now the topic had moved on and it quickly hardened fully. I was rapidly reminded of the effects of Amy's sex story so I asked her to share another with me. She smiled at my request and began another tale. Of course, I became fascinated and hugely aroused as Amy told me lurid details of another encounter. I was soon picturing her with the man I did not even know, her sucking his cock, opening her legs for him, taking his length – bigger than me again, of course – getting her tits sucked and nibbled, as well as taking his hot ejaculation deep inside her. My new feelings were such that part of me wanted Amy to be fucked by that guy again right now.

I took the opportunity of our excited state to ask her "Have there been a lot of guys?"

With a degree of coyness, she replied "I guess some would say it's a lot." Then she asked "You?"

I knew my number but didn't feel ready to declare it. Besides, Amy hadn't actually told me hers. Anyway, I just admitted "Not as many as I'd've liked by now!" In fact, my number is pretty good but more would've been better. It made me realise that my feelings where Amy is concerned, haven't occurred with me before, with any of those previous lovers. She is the first woman that I've felt like this about. And, I've yet to have sex with her myself. That was soon to change.

We left the restaurant. In the cab we snuggled together and Amy licked my ear very noisily before whispering "I've taken my panties off. I can't wait for you to lick me – and fuck me!" She pressed a balled up piece of fabric into my hand and urged "Sniff them! That's my juicy cunt on them!" It was her panties that were now in my hand. I inhaled her sexy womanly odours and felt horny exhilaration. I wanted to press my mouth onto her mound there and then – but I waited until we got to my place. We bundled each other through the door and I pushed Amy onto the sofa. She pulled her dress up to reveal a beautiful smooth plump mound and her gaping drenched cunt. My mouth was on it immediately. As I thrust my tongue into her wet sex hole, I thought about Ed and that other guy doing it to her. I felt a surge in my chest as I the idea of them doing this to Amy and then fucking her whirled around my mind. It drove me to some very animated and probing cunnilingus. I don't know how long I was doing it for but my attention was captured by Amy screaming through an orgasm. As her wailing calmed, I looked up from her mound to see that she looked practically stunned from the pleasures. I gazed at her serene face, then I unfastened my trousers and released my pent up cock. My shorts were drenched with pre-come which was seeping copiously from my cock head.

Lifting myself over the stilled Amy, I pushed my cock into her soaking cunt lips. I groaned with the pleasure I felt from her quite tight wet hole. With Amy impaled on my five inches of excitement, I pulled her dress off over her head, revealing her bare tits. As I had already guessed, there was no bra again tonight. I quickly tore my shirt off too and then I began to fuck the naked beauty. My excited pounding into her delightful pussy caused her to stir as though recovering consciousness, not to full attention but more like into a state of delirium. She was incoherent as I fucked her – and I did nothing to change that situation. I just shamelessly plunged my cock in and out. I must have been serving her well though because she grabbed hold of my forearms and groaned pleasurably, panting through her nose. She also started thrusting her hips up to meet my cock thrusts.

Amy wailed through her next orgasm too. It seemed that, thankfully, my five inches of manhood was sufficient to get her off. She remained delirious into another loud climax and then her eyes opened in some state of awareness. "Hey you!" she purred, "Nice fucking – and great tonguing. You're really getting me there – and real heavy duty orgasms."

"Really?" I asked, still up to my balls in her amazing cunt.

"No shit! Incredible fucking orgasming!" Amy exclaimed, then she asked me to show her my cock. I pulled it out of her, causing a loud pussy squelch which made her smile. "Yeah – five inches – nearly!" she said in a loud horny whisper, adding "and a wonderful fuck stick!" I was embarrassed and proud at the same time. "Put it back in!" she ordered in a gasp. I slid back into her and we resumed fucking with quite some passion. Now, I spent a lot of time fondling, nibbling and sucking Amy's tits as we fucked. Her attention drifted away again as another climax drew near. I felt her tits stiffen slightly as she squealed through her orgasm.

By now I was impressed by my own control of my excitement. It was not a new thing but it is one which I can do under the right circumstances. Some of my ex's had been on the receiving end of some very long fucks when I got the right mind set going. Today was shaping up that way too. I momentarily wondered how my excitement from Amy's story telling might affect my sexual stamina. As I brought the stories to mind again, I felt that surge in my chest.

"Come in me! Come in me!" Amy pleaded suddenly. I looked at her beautiful face, her heaving tits and her stiff nipples. I looked down to her excited reddened cunt with my cock embedded. I was soon there. My orgasm was particularly intense in terms of the sensations and my ejaculating. I heard Amy inhale sharply to match each of my biggest spurts, her mouth open in a certain awe. As I reached the final dribbles of my jizzing, she threw her arms around me with huge passion and pulled my mouth to hers for some intense kissing.

We made our way to my bed. Once we were under the covers and snuggled together, Amy said "I need to get you stiff again, my man. I need some more of that cock of yours."

I chanced a risqué suggestion. "Tell me about another of your ex-lovers!"

Amy was silent for a few moments and then slowly said "Ohhh-kaaaay." Holding my limp cock, tugging gently, she told me about Dan who was a young black guy whom Amy had met where she worked. Amy and Dan had soon felt some sexual chemistry between them. Despite the seven year age gap, Dan being younger, Amy invited him to her place one evening. She described the events in enough detail to thrill me. "His body was honed from the gym. He packed a lovely huge cock and he fucked with quite some style. We met just to fuck. We did nothing else together, fucking was our connection. One Friday night, we had been fucking. I teased him to come around the next day and surprise me. He asked if I was up for anything and, full of bravado, I said that I was. Next morning, I answered the door. Dan walked in - and so did Jeff, his friend and a very big physically fit guy, he was."

At this point, Amy paused her story. "You've stiffened already!" and I had. The idea of Amy being fucked by her young black friend had gotten me fully erect in a flash.

"Carry on!" I urged, excited by what I might hear next.

"Well, they carried me to my bedroom and threw me onto my bed. They both stripped and stood there, two big guys with big cocks, both hard. I opened my gown and showed them my naked body. Then I opened my legs and offered my open pussy and I said 'Take me, boys!' – and they did. One at a time they fucked me, taking it in turns – and without coming. They mounted me time and again. It was amazing. I just kept coming. Jeff's cock was a huge size and very thick. He stretched me at first but then my cunt expanded to take him. And take him, I did. We fucked till lunch-time. So, how's my story so far?"

Amy's question brought me back from my dreamy state to the moment. "It's incredible. So hot!" I declared with immense enthusiasm. "I'm picturing it all!" I added.

"I know you are, you perv!" she said playfully. Then she said "Fuck me and I'll tell you some more." I quickly mounted Amy, slid my cock inside her very slippery pussy and began fucking her. She whispered straight into my ear. "After lunch we did loads of positions. When I took those cocks doggy style, fuck did they get deep. I was sucking the other guy whenever I could, too. It was amazing. The most fucking I've done in one day – and I've done a lot of fucking!" Amy declared. Then she gasped "Oh fuck, I'm coming, I'm fucking coming!" She groaned a lot and went into her wailing trance as she went through a very long orgasm. She stayed in the trance after she stopped her shrieking. I slowed my fucking and slid from her so that I could feast on her juicy pussy. I loved it too. Her creamy state, her hot red swollen lips, her horny womanly juices mixed with my last load of jizz. I revelled in it – and Amy climaxed loudly.

Long story short, Amy and I dated intensively for a few weeks after that, always with great exciting sex for both of us. We both opened up about our foibles. I confessed to Amy that I really got off on stories from her sex life. She got off telling me about her sex life and from me fucking her straight after the story telling. Our sex was powerful stuff for both of us, with very intense climaxing, the best of our lives.

Amy engineered an encounter between her and Jeff for my benefit – which was the story telling of their sex and me following him into her. And Amy sent me for another 'rain check' with Jenny – even though Jenny was well aware of my growing relationship with Amy. Clearly Jenny's boundaries were not only about her husband's fetish. We enjoyed our sex and then I re-lived it all by telling Amy every detail.

In a whirlwind, Amy and I married and we privately made vows to each other about our sex lives, vows which gave each of us the scope to stray so long as it was for the ultimate benefit of both of us.

Some months after our marriage, I finished writing a play which I had been working on for some time. It was a modern take on the story of Casanova. I hadn't held back on the risqué content, pitching the story very much for a broad-minded adult audience. We had a meeting of our Am Dram group to discuss the possibility of staging it. Whilst there were reservations from some members, there was a lot of support too. We decided to go for it, clearly advertising it as a play with a lot of adult content, suitably warning potential audiences of the explicit nature of the production. Tina offered to do a nude scene, which was agreed. Jenny offered to adapt a part so that she could get her tits out on stage. I asked Amy to take the role of a married woman seduced by Casanova, an idea she liked the sound of.

As yet, we lacked an actor keen on the role of Casanova himself. Jenny said that she might know someone and she would ask him. She approached the guy, Steve, who was quite interested. He came along to a subsequent meeting, with his very young, pretty and petite wife, Clarice. As a group, we discussed the part in quite frank detail. Steve was obviously keen, whilst Clarice hardly spoke. At home later, Amy and I discussed it. She thought Steve would be ideal for the part, adding that she'd be able to act out her scenes of being seduced with Steve as the seducer. Of course, I stiffened as she said those words to me and I began to speculate about the spin off for our sex life.