Case 802: The Cheating Wife

Story Info
An investigator gets involved with the client's wife.
1.8k words
3.91
30.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Case No. 802-The Sex-Starved Wife

Chapter 1

I never thought that one little phone call would change my life so much. Most of the time when I'm called to investigate a spouse in a divorce case, there is already some clear evidence of infidelity on the other's part. He, or she, knows that the other is cheating. But when Jack called, he really had no idea if Ann was cheating on him or not. And finding out would prove to be one of the most interesting cases I had ever taken on.

The first thing I did was to get as much background information as possible; where the house is, who the neighbors are, where she works, where she works out. The type car she drives and it's license number. Her cell phone number and email addresses. Who her friends are. Her hobbies. All of this gives me a general idea of the type person that I'm watching.

The first thing I noticed that was out of the ordinary was that there was no empty parking space in front of the house where Jack's car would have been parked. When I described the car to Jack, he verified it as belonging to a neighbor; a young man he told me was gay and a golfing buddy of his wife. When I had a good description of the man, I made a note to myself to watch for him. It didn't take many nights of sitting and watching to see him entering the house soon after 6:00p.m. I noted the time in my logbook and continued to watch. Because the blinds were closed it was all but impossible to see inside the house. I would have to figure out a way to remedy that situation. Her guest left at 11:30p.m., and I left for my hotel room.

The next morning I began setting up a more extensive surveillance of the house. When I was sure that Ann and any nosey neighbors would be at work, I went to work planting wireless miniature color cameras just outside the living room and bedroom windows. I checked their range from my car and fine-tuned the pictures until I could watch any and all movement from her front door through to and including her bedroom. I would have to be satisfied with video only; there wasn't any easy way to plant a listening device inside. Next I went about hacking her email accounts. By lunchtime I was receiving copies of every email she received. The hard part was hacking her instant messenger username and password. But with the information I had, it too was hacked by afternoon's end. Now I could read every email she sent and received, and the instant messages she was trading with her friends during the day. I'd be willing to bet her boss had no idea she was wasting so much of her time at work using her computer for personal reasons.

Later that night I was parked a few hundred feet away from her house, watching as she walked back and forth from kitchen to living room to bedroom. Ann was not unattractive, but at the same time, not super-model material. She was about 5'5" tall, around 125 lbs. Long hair past her shoulders and a nice rack... 36s, a C cup I guessed. She had changed from her work clothes to a pair of shorts and t-shirt. I started to understand why Jack had doubts about her. She was the type girl that most any man would like waking up with.

At approximately 7:30p.m. I noticed the neighbor back at the front door. When Ann let him inside, they hugged a friendly hug and went straight to the kitchen where they had sandwiches and beer. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary until after cleaning up, Ann went straight to the bedroom and proceeded to undress. Steve, the man that was supposed to be gay, was watching television when Ann came back into the living room wearing only her panties and a t-shirt, and curled up next to him on the sofa. Well, I thought, this certainly puts a different spin on things.

I only had to wait a couple of minutes before Steve made the first move and they started to kiss. And they were kissing like they had been kissing each other for a long time. He soon had Ann's t-shirt over her head, exposing her breasts. She took his face in her hands as he took one swollen breast in hand and started to suck the pink nipple. This had the immediate effect of Ann's head being thrown back and her nipple growing to an extended length. For the next few minutes Steve moved his sucking lips from one breast to the other while using his fingers on the free nipple. Ann's hips started to move beneath the two of them and were grinding against his groin. Then Steve slid one hand down her side and maneuvered it below the elastic waist of her panties.

Suddenly Ann's body lifted up from the sofa. I guessed it was from having Steve's finger pushing into her pussy. And from the movement his hand was making, I could tell he was swiftly fingering her. It only took a couple of minutes until Ann was gripped by a huge orgasm. Her hips were bucking and lifting against his hand while squeezing her breasts together. Her orgasm continued for a minute while Steve's hand slowly brought her down.
The way they were looking at each other, I realized that this was not the first time they had been together like this. And I also realized that I was now sporting a huge erection.

As I watched them move from the sofa to the luxurious king-size bed in the bedroom, I started to rub my hard cock within my trousers. Ann removed her panties so that she was now totally nude and helped Steve off with his clothing. When he dropped his boxers, his erection sprang free and Ann gripped it in her hand. She slowly knelt down on the floor as her lips pressed against the bulbous head and slipped down the length of the shaft. She started sucking back and forth, taking a little more of his cock into her mouth with each trip down the shaft. Occasionally she would remove her mouth and just use her tongue to lick the shiny head all over; licking off the slick pre-cum, I thought. I was getting more and more horny and finally had to pull my own cock from my pants so that I could jack off while I watched this erotic, live-action porn movie. After several minutes of Ann's sucking and licking, Steve started to rock back and forth, his cock fucking deeply in her mouth until her reached down and held her head against his crotch and filled her mouth with his thick semen. I watched as her throat worked to swallow each spurt of the fluid, her hand jacking the shaft back and forth to pump every drop his balls held. My own hand was steadily jacking my throbbing cock faster and faster until I also came in an explosive orgasm all over the floor mat of the car. "Oh well," I thought, "it's a rental."

With my dick in my hand, I watched Ann and Steve move up on the bed. He pressed his face between her parted thighs and started hungrily licking her engorged pussy. One hand was gripping her breasts while he used the other to spread apart the shaved lips that grew wetter and wetter by the second. Ann's body began to react to his tongue and mouth. She was pressing his head tight against her crotch while holding it firmly with her thighs. I could only imagine the pleasure he was enjoying as her body arched and began bucking in the throws of another huge orgasm. Yes, no doubt about it; these two definitely knew what made each other tick.

Steve continued to lick and finger Ann's convulsing pussy. I swear I could almost hear her screams of ecstasy as I watched her. Satisfied with his oral ministrations, Steve slid up her glowing body until they became entwined in a deep, loving kiss. I tried to imagine kissing her lips, feeling her warmth, her body pressing tightly against my own. Of course, my rather vivid imagination caused another rock hard erection in my hand.

Soon Steve rose up and reached for the nightstand, pulling a box of condoms from the drawer. Tearing the foil pack open, Steve unrolled the rubber over the head of his cock and down the shaft. With his hands on Ann's knees, he parted her thighs and positioned himself between her legs. Slowly he pressed the head of his erection between the furry lips of her wet vagina and sank his full length into her. I was watching Ann's reaction and saw a look of pure pleasure on her face. Steve allowed her pussy to relax around the shaft before he started to rock back and forth, slowly fucking her.

Ann's nipples grew with the excitement her body was experiencing and she reached for them, pulling and twisting the taught, pink flesh. Steve adjusted his body so that her legs were draped over his shoulders, giving him full domination of her writhing body. His hips began pushing his cock as deeply as it would go, until he was grinding his pubic bone against her crotch. I think she had another orgasm at this point because suddenly lifted her hips up to meet with his. Steve then withdrew and Ann turned, leaning into her elbows and positioning her ass at his cock. He leaned forward, his cock gleaming with her juices in the dim light, and drove it deep inside her pussy.

Now Ann started to fuck herself on the rock hard member buried inside her slick pussy. She was wild... her hips slapping against his own as she took every inch she could from head to balls. My hand was busy stroking my own erection again. This chick wasn't timid like her husband had described. She was fucking like nothing else mattered except the satisfaction that can only be felt during great sex.

Soon Steve started to slam into her. He grabbed her hips in his hands and held her while he pounded her pussy for the next several seconds, his cock spurting his spunk into the tight latex reservoir. While his orgasm ended, he leaned over her back, his cock still jerking and twitching as the last of his sperm was squeezed from his balls. I increased the intensity of my hand job until I, too, came for the second time that night. Steve removed the cum-filled rubber from his cock and deposited it into a trashcan by the bed. I started my car and drove away when the two lovers curled up against each other and turned out the lights.