Case #802120 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The officer filming stepped out from behind the camera and removed his trousers. I was in such a state of delirious rapture I could barely focus my eyes on him, but his cock was large and firm also. He approached and waved it under my nose.

"Suck it, slave," he said as he forced the tip between my lips.

I moaned softly and tried to relax as his cock pressed into my mouth. My tongue lashed the underside of his cock's thick head and explored the slightly salty tasting texture of it. "Use your hands," he said. "Masturbate me until I cum in your mouth!"

I glanced briefly up at him -- a misty-eyed look that was a mix of humiliation and guilt -- and then took his solid cock gently between my two hands. My head bobbed slowly as my hands stroked and caressed his cock.

The other officer's hands roamed from my breasts to my pussy. His fingers again found my clit and his touch instantly animated me. I moaned loudly and squeezed the cock in my hands. I could taste pre-cum in my mouth and my tongue poked and prodded in search of its source.

"Don't you cum yet, slut," the first officer's voice resounded hotly into my ear. But it was too late already. I sucked furiously on the cock in my mouth and reveled in the sensations of the cock grinding up into my pussy. The fingers on my clit rubbed in a frenzied manner, driving me wild.

"Are you cumming?" the other officer asked.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I moaned agreeably.

Suddenly, my mouth flooded with a gush of hot, thick slime from his cock. I swallowed -- gulping quickly so as not to drown in the sea of it. His hands gripped the side of my head and his hips jerked his cock roughly and deeply into my mouth so I couldn't pull my mouth away, even if I'd wanted to.

"Are you cumming, slut?" the officer with his cock in my pussy asked. He sounded angry.

"Mmmmmmmm!" I moaned again.

I could feel his hips jerking up off the seat and bounced like a rag doll on his lap for a few moments. The cock in my mouth quickly lost some of its rigidity and then withdrew. A small amount of cum mixed with saliva dribbled from the sides of my mouth.

"Get up!"

I was roughly pushed up off the first officer's cock.

"Suck my cock!" he demanded.

I could see his cock was glistening with my pussy juices and the thought of having to taste them alarmed me. But I slowly dropped to my knees and gingerly took his cock into my mouth. I did my best to blot the taste sensations from my mind and sucked and swallowed until all I could taste was the saltiness of his cock. A moment later, it erupted in my mouth. I swallowed most, but there seemed to be an endless amount of it -- much more cum than from the other officer. And it tasted different. It was a very pungent taste -- not strangely sweet like the other. It was also thicker and despite the endless amounts of my own saliva that formed to swallow the stuff, much of it still felt like it stuck to the back of my throat.

He finally grabbed my hair and pulled my face out of his crotch. My vision was completely blurred and it took several seconds to clear enough to focus on him. I'm not sure why, but I expected to see him smiling. He wasn't. He had a dark, thunderous look on his face.

"I told you not to cum before me, slave 802120," he said.

I stared blankly up at him.

"You were warned, but still you disobeyed. For that, I'm going to report that the summary execution of your punishment failed. You'll be taken down to the holding tank and will face the magistrate in the morning. Now, get up."

I was stunned. "No! Please, no!" I whimpered as he dragged me to my feet by my hair. But that was that. My mind reeled in terror as I was again shackled and led out of the room, naked, back down the corridor to face the desk sergeant. There, I was formally charged with the two crimes I'd been arrested for plus two additional charges of "inadequate cock-sucking abilities." It was a nightmare and it was only just beginning.

12