Case Closed - Girlfriend Swap Ch. 01

Story Info
Part 1 of a two part series, based on Criminal Case.
1.2k words
2.6
8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the island of Indonesia, Jack Archer was beginning to wrap up his workday. With the recently solved murder of Riaja Somalinggi on his mind, and seeing Asal on the island, he couldn't think straight. The events of the day had really gotten to him, and knowing that Baxter was somewhere on the island, about to be captured by the evil scientist Professor Metcalf; he knew, there was no end in sight to his dilemma. Asal was still investigating the SOMBRA camp nearby, after the arrest of Maya Salim, the camp was now empty enough to search with no hesitation.

Meanwhile, in the lab, Marina was still considering her future with Jonah. Sure, they spent many nights together, and the dinner was fantastic, but with a brute like Jonah, was there ever going to be a future? The only way she could ever be certain was to continue trying with him, even though she still had her underlying feelings for Jack.

After some extensive boredom, Marina finally finished packing up her things and began to make her way to the exit when she passed Ripley's office, and decided to check in on her, but instead she heard "Mais oui." Was the thing that stood out the most, as she knew that only one man said that around here. Was Dupont on the other side? She opened the door just a crack to peep in, and what she saw next, shocked her to her core.

Ripley was lying on her desk, rocking back and forth vigorously as Dupont pumped in and out of her. She made small squeaking sounds, as if she was in a state of pure ecstasy. "I guess after a while, she just takes what she can get." Marina said, perhaps a bit too loud.

Ripley's head turned rapidly, but by that point, Marina had already closed the door. She shook the image out of her head and continued down the hall, she opened the door only to bump right into Jack.

"Oh, Archer. Didn't expect to see you still here." She said with a bit of a stutter. She couldn't look at him properly so she tried to move along, seeing Ripley in that position had made her have some interesting thoughts, and she was a little moist.

"Yeah, just finished for the day..." Jack said trying not to make eye contact. "Gotta find Baxter and get to Indonesia you know?"

"Of course." Marina said, almost as if she was trying to avoid the conversation, she didn't notice Jack head down to hall and grab the handle to Ripley's room. "Wait!" She shouted, "I wouldn't recommend going in there."

"But why? I need to sign ou-" He was suddenly interrupted by a loud sound coming from the other room. "Is she alright?" He said in a bit of fear.

"Mme Ripley, vous déesse!" Came another cry, which made Jack realise who was on the other side.

"Maybe I'll just clock out." He sputtered and disappeared toward the door. He began to head towards the SOMBRA camp located near the beach where he bumped into Asal.

"Sugarbear!" She shouted before giving him a huge hug. He pushed off of her and gave her an aggravated look.

"You've sure changed your tone." He hissed.

"Look, Jackie boy. I'm a busy woman, but how about this. I don't have to leave until tomorrow, so maybe we could go on a double date.

"That sounds... WAIT! Double? Who's the second couple?" He asked inquisitively.

"Don't you work with my old friend Jonah? Bring him and his girlfriend along."

"Well I guess I could ask, but it sounds a little strange."

"Why would it be strange? We're all friends here." She said with a puzzled look.

"No reason, I'll call up Jonah and we can head to the local curry place, it's all they have on this island anyway." He said, taking out his phone.

Later that night, the group met up at the restaurant and headed inside, after being seated, Jonah began looking through the menu.

"I have to say, it's a little strange that you of all people invited me out to dinner Archer, I know we've never really seen eye to eye." He implied, giving Jack an uneasy look.

"What can I say? It was Asal's idea..."

"Whatever you say chump."

"I knew this was a bad idea." Jack said getting up and storming to the door.

"I better go after him." Asal suggested, standing up and heading out.

"You know Jonah, you should really be nicer to him." Marina said angrily.

"Why? He's a chump? His only use is as a standin when Carmen is busy."

"You should rethink that, I'll need you in a good mood-" Marina started.

"-for tonight." Asal finished as she planted a kiss on Jack's face. He gasped and his glasses became dislodged.

"What are you planning?" Jonah asked Marina.

"Let's just say, you'll need a power bar." She said as she went to pay the cheque. As the group took a cab to Asal's hotel room, Jack and Jonah were sitting very uneasy as they were scared of what was coming next. The group entered the room and Asal quickly locked the door.

"Now where were we?" Asal hissed before leaping on Jack, he fell backwards with her and onto her bed.

"Maybe we should leave them to it?" Jonah quizzed, feeling quite embarrassed.

"Why bother?" Marina said as she pulled Jonah into a kiss, behind her Asal pulled off her jacket and tossed it aside before beginning to unbutton Jack's shirt.

"Let's follow the leader." Marina said as she removed her top, revealing her black lace bra, she began to unzip Jonah's vest. The two men were now shirtless in a room with two girls, who seemed very pleased with the two. Jack's muscular body seemed to catch Marina's eye and she just stared at the incredibly toned man across the room.

"We'll be right back." Asal said as she lead Marina to the bathroom.

"So... uh. What next?" Jonah said unsettled, sitting next to Jack, the two men were half naked alone in a room, while their girlfriends were in the bathroom. Suddenly the door opened and the two girls stepped back out, wearing nothing but towels. They smirked at each other and turned back to the men, and knelt in front of them, Marina in front of Jack, and Asal in front of Jonah.

"Think they're ready?" Marina asked as she grabbed Jack's belt and unbuckled it slowly. Asal nodded and did the same with Jonah, they simultaneously removed the men's pants, having the two men sitting next to each other with no clothes on whatsoever and with very obvious erections, the two noticed the obvious difference between the two, with Jack having a longer penis, while Jonah's was thicker. Jack's dick was about 10 inches in length and about an inch thick, while Jonah's was about 8 inches but about as thick as Asal's forearm.

The girls removed their towels to reveal their 36DD breasts. The men couldn't keep their eyes off them.

"Maybe this'll satisfy them?" The two girls giggled to each other as they wrapped their breasts around the men.

By this point they seemed to have forgotten the awkward feeling they had felt before.