Case Dismissed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers

"Where's the bride?" asked the leader. "Ah, there she is," he answered himself, as he saw her reluctant resistance while she was pushed up on the stage.

"Don't you want to see what you will be off limits after you get married?" He took her hand and placed it on his member. She was blushing but she held on to it.

"Who else wants to come up here and feel these cocks?" He asked again and several other women responded. Soon the stage was crowded with women try to touch a cock. It was like a feeding frenzy. Some of them were kneeling and cries of "Suck it" and "Fuck it" rang out.

I had finished my second drink and the noise and spectacle was more than I could take, so I walked into the bar to get another. No one was behind the bar. I was trying to look down behind the bar when I heard a voice beside me say, "You can never find a cop when you need one either." It was the guy I thought was the boss,

I turned to look at him and he was .......elegant. Even his finger nails were manicured. Fiftyish, pleasant features. Silver hair, silver tie, grey eyes almost to match. Black Armani suit and a silver tongue that soon had me laughing at his patter.

"Make her one of my special drinks," he told the lady bartender who finally showed up.

"Are you trying to get me drunk," I asked.

"Of course I am." he admitted, "You're a beautiful woman, you're very attractive."

The drink had an immediate effect on me. I felt lightheaded and euphoric and his voice was beginning to get to me. Maybe I was turned on because he found me desirable.

"Are you really hitting on me? Mmmmm, this drink is good." I complemented him as I sipped more of the concoction she slid in front of me. "I'm probably twice the age of most the women here. So why me?"

"Because you're a woman, they are girls and because of these, they are world class and your nipples tell me that the action in there has you excited too."

I looked down and saw both my breasts in his hands. His words and voice had me so spellbound I never felt him take them out of my summertime halter dress. I watched his hands as he manipulated my tits and I didn't do a thing to stop him.

"Don't do that." I weakly protested. "I'm married."

"I know." he said, "I saw your rings, that's part of your allure. Now is when you're supposed to tell me you love your husband and we shouldn't be doing this. But you don't want me to stop do you?"

"No.........Yes......Ohhhhhhhhh." I was so confused; I didn't know what question I was answering. I didn't know what I wanted. My tits felt like they were on fire and my nipples were so hard I was afraid they would break off if he pinched them. I still didn't do anything to stop him except..........I had an orgasm.

When the last shudder left me he wrapped his arm around my waist and said to me, "Let's go somewhere more private. I want to fuck you."

I didn't offer up any objection, some how that's what I wanted him to do. I let him lead me into a private office like I was a lamb going to slaughter. But unlike the lamb I knew what he was going to do, he had just told me. He frog marched me to his desk, opening the bow holding up my halter as we walked. The zipper at my waist followed and I walked out of my dress.

This is wrong, I told myself, I shouldn't be doing this but I put up no resistance as he bent me face down on the desk, leaning on my elbows. I looked back, between my dangling tits, between my spread thighs and I saw his pants hit the floor. No, I don't want this, I don't want him to fuck meeeeee.........Oh God."

Just a few thrusts and I came again, I came hard. So hard I think I passed out. It's a good thing he had his arm around my waist and that I was still impaled on his cock or I would have fallen to the floor. He fucked me once more, while I was flat on my back on his desk, with my legs over his shoulders. I was so far gone that I was egging him on, begging him to fuck me harder. When I came, it was even better than the first time. I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

Sid never gave me orgasms like I just had. It was now close to midnight and the noise from the main room had quieted considerably. I dressed and made myself presentable; he was behind me as we exited the office.

There was Flo, exasperated, asking me, "Where have you been? It's time to go home. I've been looking for you for the past fifteen minutes." Then she saw him behind me and all she could say was, "Oh," and I saw her blush. She knew what had happened in that office and I knew, that she knew, because it had happened to her in there too.

"Let's go," she said, and we walked out. I didn't wiggle my ass. I didn't sway my hips; I didn't feel as sexy as I did after I had that drink. I was already feeling remorse about what I had done. About how I begged him to fuck me again, about how I betrayed my husband. The trouble was my pussy was telling me different. I felt so damn guilty and yet so fully satisfied. I swore to myself that it would never happen again.

On the road Flo broke the silence with, "He's good isn't he?"

"Better than good." I responded.

"Wanna compare notes?"

"No, leave me alone. I don't want to talk about it."

We rode the rest of the way in silence but he was in the car with us. All day Saturday and Sunday morning too, we avoided any mention of Friday night. I left earlier Sunday than I ever had before, I was consumed by guilt. I got home while Sid was still watching a football game and despite his objections I pulled him away, out of his easy chair, and I fucked him. In front of seventy thousand cheering football fans on the TV screen, I fucked my husband on the rug in front of the TV, in the family room. It's a good thing the kids weren't home.

Monday night Sid and I made love. Sweet, gentle love. Love that came from the heart and it reinforced my pledge to be true to him in the future. I really loved this man; I would give my life for him. Tuesday morning, that pledge was worthless.

Sid leaves early for work; he has to be in the emergency room before eight to relieve the night staff, the kids leave for school by eight thirty. At eight forty five the phone rang, I was just finishing my second cup of coffee.

"Good morning." I cheerfully greeted the unknown caller.

"You were incredible Friday night." He responded. A tingle ran down my spine and settled in my pussy.

"I want to forget about that night. It never should have happened. Why are you calling me?"

"I want to see you again." Just then the door bell rang.

"No, you want to fuck me again and that's not going to happen." I was walking to see who was there at this hour.

"Come on Stella, you know we were good together."

"Too good," I admitted, "That's why it's never going to happen again and how do you know my name. We never introduced ourselves Friday, I don't know your's."

I was so engrossed in the conversation that I opened the front door without looking through the peek hole.

"My name is Max," he said as he lowered the phone from his ear and walked through the doorway.

Whatever objections I had, he smothered with his kiss. What ever promises I made to myself went out the window. I dropped the phone and my arms moved up slowly until they were around his neck and I was lost, my body open for his use. He fucked me there on the hallway rug and upstairs on my marital bed. Later, on the kitchen table when I made him lunch and then once more back in bed and finally in Sid's easy chair just before he left.

The kids came home and then back out to play and I remade the bed. I cried when I as I changed the sheets. Overcome with remorse and because I was out of control. No, not out of control, in his control. I was Max's plaything and I couldn't resist him. I did things for him I had refused to do for my husband and things I never dreamed of before. I knew this would end badly but I wanted it.

Can we stop now, for bit, you have to know how hard this is for me. Are you sure Sid will never hear this. I would die if he ever did.

************

Sid

She would die if I ever heard what she had done? I was ready to kill her and I hadn't even finished listening to the first disc. There were five more to go, I didn't know if I could handle it. Most of their meetings were at a motel near the Lincoln tunnel where he wouldn't have to travel so far. They were nooners, quickies, when he could escape from his office. About once or twice a month he took a day off and spent it in my house, in my bed, and twice she visited him in his apartment. I listened to her recounting every fucking minute, of every fucking time, she fucked him. She loved what he did to her.

Stella could see how listening to her recounting her perfidy affected me. I couldn't even sit next to her when we watched TV together. She wouldn't talk to me about her transgressions before I heard the discs, now I couldn't talk to her about them after I had listened.

It had taken me almost two days to listen to all the discs and it had left me sick to my stomach. I could hardly look at her at the dinner table after listening on the first day. After the second day I couldn't even come to the table.

"Please don't hate me." she pleaded, "I wasn't myself when I was with him. I still don't know why I did those things for him. Things I couldn't or wouldn't do for you. I couldn't bring myself to confess them to you while I was looking at you. I'm so ashamed of myself."

It got worse when we got to the discovery part. The part where the DA had to give us the evidence he was to produce at the trial. The police had uncovered a cache of recordings. More than a hundred that he had secretly taped of the women he had fucked in his bedroom. Two sessions were with Stella. The first, about four hours long, was more than a month ago. The second session, the weekend he was killed, she was with him alone from Friday evening and all through Saturday until the next morning. All they did was eat, sleep, suck and fuck.

Then another woman, a blonde, joined them Sunday morning. They were a threesome until Stella left them alone together, Sunday after lunch. He was still alive and well, seemingly insatiable, still fucking the blonde when Stella kissed them both good bye.

I called Braverman, he wasn't in and I got Murkowski. I asked him, "When are they going to drop the charges? He was alive when Stella left them Sunday."

"Not so easy and not so fast." was his disappointing reply "She is still under indictment and the DA has to go before a judge to have the case dismissed. He won't do that until he is convinced that she didn't come back and kill him. She is still the best suspect he has to pin it on, because she lied to him."

"What about the blonde?"

"They're looking for her but nobody seems to know who she is. She looks familiar but I can't place her and neither can the cops. Did you ask Stella if she knows who the broad is?"

"No, we haven't talked about anything that happened with him. She doesn't want to talk about it and I'm not sure I could control myself if we were to discus any of it."

"Well show her the recording, we need a name, we need that blonde, maybe she can help."

"No, she hasn't seen the recordings; she doesn't want to look at them."

"Well get her to look, at least at the part with the blonde, we have to know who she is."

"Do I have to look at this? Stella complained, "It's bad enough knowing what I did, looking at it again makes even worse. I'm so ashamed."

"Murkowski says he needs a name, he says it's crucial. They have to find her."

"But I can't remember it, I'm not sure I ever heard it. Things were so crazy; it was just sex and him telling us what to do. Otherwise, we didn't talk much."

"Well watch anyway, maybe something will jog your memory."

I fast forwarded to the scene where Blondie walks into the bedroom. We hear her say, "Does she give a better blow job than I do?"

On the bed, Max is lying on his back, propped up against the headboard. His hands are behind his head. He is watching Stella, on her hands and knees, sucking on his cock. Her head is bobbing up and down and she never missed a beat while the two conversed over her head.

"Yeah, she's good, got a tongue like a snake. Wanna try her? She'll do anything I tell her to do."

The blonde laid down next to him, on her back, heels pulled up to her ass, knees spread wide. Stella just kept on sucking Max's cock. She was in another world.

"Tell her to go down on me."

"Sure, thxs Ixd lxvx to see. Stelxa hxnxy, Soxxa wxntx xxu tx sixty ninx hxr.

We couldn't make out what he said. The picture was good but the sound was garbled. On the screen we could see Max say something and see Stella lift her head from Max's cock. She shook her head as if she was saying no and he was gesturing angrily, first at Blondie's crotch and then at the door. The sound had ceased entirely at that point. Then Stella complied with his direction and sixty-nined the blonde. I paused the disc and looked at Stella. She was blushing furiously.

"I'm sorry Sid, whenever he made that threat, I did what he wanted."

"What threat?"

"That if I didn't do it, get out and we would be finished. He broke down every inhibition I ever had."

She couldn't look at me; her eyes were on the floor. She was too embarrassed.

"He was that good?"

"Yes. " Her eyes still on the floor.

I knew better than to ask the next question which would have been, 'Better than me?' So I pressed play and the disc started again. We watched Max get off his back and move behind Stella while Blondie milked Stella's nipples. Then Max's cock slid into Stella and the Blonde's mouth went to her nipple.

"Was he in your cunt or your ass?" I asked Stella

"Sid please," she pleaded. I stared at her stony eyed.

"Ass." she whispered. Another inhibition gone.

We watched the rest of the disc, the sound got better but Blondie's name was never mentioned again. The sound was crappy only in the part we where we needed it. The rest of the day was more sucking and fucking until Stella left.

I called Murkowski and told him what we had. We both thought her name sounded like Sofia or Sonia or something close to that. That was the best she could remember except that Blondie had a slight accent. Stella said her mind was on other things and not on conversation at the time.

"Sofia, Sonia." He repeated, "Why didn't I pick on that. Wait a minute, I'll be right back." He left me on hold. While I was waiting I looked at Stella, she was sitting with a woebegone look on her face, her eyes closed. She looked so sad. I felt sad too, I knew I couldn't keep her even though I still loved her. I didn't think I could ever forget those visions of her being a slut for him. Then I got an idea.

I opened my pants and pulled out my cock, the phone still against my ear, as if I was listening. I snapped my fingers in front of her face. Startled, her eyes opened, I pointed at her and then at my cock. She looked at me, the question written on her face. I pointed my finger at her again and beckoned her with the same finger and then pointed at my cock again. I repeated the gestures only this time I finished with a frown on my face and pointed at the door. She got the message and slid to the floor in front of me and started sucking. Max was right; her tongue was like a snake's.

I groaned. Murkowski came back on the phone.

"I made her. I remembered her now, from six years ago after Sam and Max split up. Sally Maldonado.

"No, I interrupted, "I said the name sounded like Sofia or Sonia, not Sally."

"Not her, him, Her name is Sofia Coconesceu, Romanian immigrant. Sally, short for Salvador. Sally Maldonado, Felicia's brother in law. He owns a piece of the Lucky Guy Club, that's how Max got there and Sally is mob connected. That's why Sam broke up with Max. Sally was Max's client. I was in the courthouse when Max got Sally off from a from a Rico charge. Sofia was in the courtroom too, I heard someone say she was Sally's squeeze. She lives in the same building as Max. Max was playing with fire when he started fucking her. Oh, boy, this is juicy; we can get Stella off now. Gotta run and tell Sam the good news. Bye." and he was gone.

But Stella wasn't. She was till slurping away at my cock. Max was right, he taught her very well. She was good, her tongue was like a snake's. What the hell am I going to do with her? Wild thoughts were running through my mind. This feels so good, maybe if she lets me cum in her mouth I'll let her stick around for a while. Not much chance of that, she never even liked to suck my cock before.

Oh, oh, sweet Jesus what did she do just then. Oh my, her tongue, gonna blow soon. If she swallows, Oh God, if she swallows maybe I'll let her stay a while longer, maybe find out what other inhibitions she lost. And then I couldn't hold out any longer. I came, in her mouth and she took it all.

She sat back up on her heels with the biggest smile on her face. Then she opened her mouth, I could see the gooey mess inside. The smile never left her face when she swallowed the whole load. I figured I'd let her stay at least for a while. I kept coming up with new ideas of things she might do for me and she never turned me down.

I decided to keep her after we had a few sessions with a marriage counselor. The upshot was that if the therapy sessions were successful and that if she would be faithful to me from now on, we would stay together. She didn't know why she was so attracted to Max, but it must have been his persuasive voice and sliver tongue that made her so responsive. But he was dead now and it couldn't happen again. She promised to be faithful and be a good wife and mother. She always was before Max and she would be the same again. I caved in and let her stay and my sex life was never better.

At least it was for several months until her sister came to visit us on a rare weekend when I had two days off. I was watching football, Notre Dame vs. Ohio State, and a beer commercial came on. It whetted my thirst so I got up to get a cold one for myself. I heard Stella moan as I approached the kitchen. I stopped just outside the door and listened.

"You are a slut little sister, I can't believe how wet you are." Flo said, "Look what you are letting me do to you with your husband in the other room."

I peeked though the crack between the door and the door jamb, the two women were sitting at the kitchen table and were turned facing each other. Flo was leaning into Stella's space; her arm had disappeared up under Stella's skirt.

"You were always little Goody Two Shoes until you met Max, now look at you. You called me a slut when I told you about him and me and you condemned me for what I was doing. Now look at you, all I had to do was mention his name and you got hot, even though he's dead."

"Don't Flo......stop......oh Jesus.....so close."

"Promise you'll come with me tomorrow. You'll love it; Sally is almost as good as Max was."

"I shouldn't. Sid is home he doesn't get many weekends off..... Oh, don't do that!"

"The Giants are playing Green Bay tomorrow, he'll never miss you. The only time he'll get up is to pee. We'll tell him we are going shopping and leave in time to be at the stores when they open at noon. You will be home by four when the game is over."

"No, I can't.........Oh, please Flo.....don't........OK, I'll go with you......I'll come.....oh God, yes.......I'm cumming......"

I saw her shudder and stiffen as she came. Flo's arm was up her skirt an impossible distance, her hand must have been buried in Stella's cunt, up to her wrist. When she calmed down Flo withdrew her hand and held it up to Stella's face. Stella sucked every finger clean and then licked the whole hand. Evidently, another inhibition destroyed.

"You set me up with Max, didn't you?" St1ella asked.

murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers