Case Files - The Escaped Shepherd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt like I was falling. My eyes closed, I couldn't stop them, she kept whispering. She wrapped her arms around my head, I could feel that softness again, like the blanket in the dream. The smell was the same, earthy, wrapping around my face. I couldn't speak, she just kept whispering as the blanket smothered me. I couldn't breathe, she kept whispering. She said I was doing so well, that I just needed to sleep, needed to stop fighting it, to give in. I tried to say I would, she didn't care, she just held that blanket around me, like static, like pinpricks inside my head, inside my throat, painful and immensely peaceful all at once.

She kept whispering. "You're nearly there now" she would say. I could feel the shepherd girl's hand toying with me, I just wanted to do what the river told me, to sleep, to give in, to let them do it to me. She had me tied up, I was doing what they wanted, but I had to stop more, I had to let them do it, I had to give in. The shepherd girl had me pinned down on the bed, I was falling asleep, I was almost gone, she was making me breathe heavier into the blanket, exhausting the little breath I had left, I couldn't... I couldn't stop her. And..."

Once more, Hendrik climaxed into his hand, beneath the table, as he gasped out aloud before passing out, asleep.

"Fuck" the severe man muttered under his breath, before rising slowly to his feet and banging on the iron door. "This one was the last to go, slightly different story, but still no clear answer. Positions of power is the best lead we have." A light, airy voice answered from the other side of the door, a brief question, echoing, distorted, "No, No. I wouldn't bother, the others all died a few minutes after this point, this one's no different and we've got all he knows. I'll call it."

The door opened, and he turned as he left the room, clicking his fingers towards Hendrik. Hendrik's limp, sleeping form instantly burst into golden cinders that flared and fizzled before settling in a small smouldering lump on the cobbled stones.


12