Case Kentauris Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

====================

Dr. Rene Dubois watched as the Inju writhed slowly, shuddering and twitching, driving both women mad. Marlena was catatonic in a "downward dog position", tendrils working madly between her quivering ass cheeks. Tabitha was trapped beneath both Marlena and the creature, simply being fucked senseless by two thick tentacles. From her position of temporary safety, Rene simply watched the two women, listening to sighs and moans and cries for minutes longer than she should have. Paralyzed by both arousal and fear, Rene's hand slid from the damp wall, down her belly, and into the tight curls of her pubic hair. Her fingertips slowly circled her clitoris and her breathing deepened. Shuddering with pleasure, she realized what she was doing and stepped into the open.

Rene walked slowly up to the creature and knelt beside it, running a hand softly across its surface. The creature's skin met her palm with tiny bumps coated with slime, leaving her hand tingling like her clit still tingled. Reaching underneath its front, she slid her slippery palm across Marlena's shuddering thighs, and then across Tabitha's slime-coated and tear streaked face. Rene heard Tabitha moan softly and semi-coherently, "please, hurry, I can't take much more oh god it's so good help me so gooooood". Rene could feel Tabitha shudder into another body-wracking orgasm.

Rene leaned on the creature, her rock hard nipples grazed and tickled by the thing's malleable integument. She gasped with pleasure as she felt a tentacle from somewhere, there were so many, slide up her thigh. Rene was already wet and near orgasm, so the tentacle had no trouble simply entering her. It did not attempt anything subtle, simply writhing and thrusting with vigor in a carefully calculated rhythm, aided by the passion-inflaming effects of the clear slime that the creature constantly secreted. Rene slid slowly over, her thighs brushing Tabitha's engorged and slime-coated nipple as she moved. She delicately slid her hand into the creature's maw, writhing tendrils brushing across her skin. Eventually, with her arm nearly shoulder deep, Rene could feel the back wall, the base of the various tentacles and organs.

Rene could feel her moment draw near, the tentacle driving her relentlessly towards climax as she pressed her palm against the throbbing flesh. Tendrils encircled her arm, brushing across her skin. The slime was so concentrated here that it felt as though her entire arm was genitals... every stroke was almost enough to make her come. Rene's pussy spasmed as the orgasm started, and in that instant Rene spread her fingers in a specific way and clenched her forearm. Simultaneous with the waves of pleasure, a searing pain flared in her hand, making her cry out in both agony and ecstasy. A sharp chemical reaction drove the six inch spike through the flesh of her palm, deep into the flesh of the creature. Before the thing could react, Rene pulled her arm out and fell backwards away from the Inju's body.

Almost immediately, the thing recoiled, abruptly pulling out of Marlena and off of Tabitha. The smaller Hispanic woman was dragged backwards, landing on top of the tall blond. Both simply shuddered and twitched. The creature flailed and shook, emitting a loud, wet squealing noise as its tentacles sprayed slime in all directions. The hideous thing rolled around, eventually curling into a ball and then going limp as it died. Still shaking from her powerful orgasm, Rene sat dumbstruck as the alien tormentor died horribly, the Paralaxia nanotoxins doing their terrible work with great efficiency. She looked down at her palm, blood running down her forearm and pooling on the tunnel floor, and snapped out of her haze. Rene clutched at the small hole, pressing down hard. After a minute, the bleeding stopped as the implant began to seal the wound.

Rene moved over to Tabitha and Marlena. The tall blond woman looked dazed, but was somewhat conscious. She looked up from underneath Marlena's inert, slime coated body, and spoke.

"Did... uhn... did it work?"

Rene simply nodded, and pointed to the dead Inju lying beside her. Marlena moaned very softly, still unconscious.

"Stay here. I'll go look for Amy. We have to get out of here."

A few minutes later, Rene returned, a grave expression upon her face. Tabitha was standing, holding Marlena upright. Marlena's eyes were dilated and her expression was blank.

"They took her. She's gone. I'm sorry."

Tabitha looked down the hall, choking back a sob.

"How do we get out of here? We can't go back up that tube."

Marlena whispered something. Tabitha leaned in closer to listen.

"She said that near the sign, there should be an air vent. Behind the meat wall."

The trio moved back over to the obscured sign. The fleshy tunnel material had already begun to regrow over it. Marlena raised one feeble arm, and pointed at the wall.

"There." Rene and Tabitha set to work, using the sign to cut into the leathery wall.

Two hours later, three dehydrated, bruised, and exhausted women crawled out of a small hole in the ground, pushing aside dirt and grain crops. The darkness was lit by somewhat by Delporte's two moons. They found themselves in a farm field just outside of Delporte Down. A road stretched in the distance, one direction going into town, the other out into farm country. Nearby they could see the ruins of a small farmhouse, obviously damaged in the fighting.

"Stay here", said Tabitha.

The athletic woman moved quietly from their concealment in the trees, and went to the ruins. After a minute, she waved the others over. Inside the shattered shell, they were able to find some clothing and water, and even a little food. Eating and drinking their fill, exhaustion overtook the trio and they fell asleep within minutes.

Their future uncertain, they had survived the day, and that was enough.

12