Case of Frustrated Analyst Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We collapsed on the floor with her on top of me, slamming my still hard dick even further into her bowels. I rolled over on my back and she lay along the length of me with my pole deep in her. Her sphincter muscles still throbbing and my dick still hard we lay in exhaustion for a long time. She finally stirred, slowly lifting and rolling off of me and at last my dick popped out for the last time. The cool air soothed my raw flesh. She gasped as she saw the condition of my dick.

Then she did something that even this perverted bung buster found incredible. She bent over me and used her tongue to clean my dick, taking it into her mouth and deep into her throat she sucked and licked. I grabbed at her hips and she straddled my face. Bringing her beautiful ass down to my waiting tongue, I licked her sweet pussy. I sucked her wet hole and licked up and down her slit. I flicked the tip of my tongue on her clit as she continued to gently suck me. She worked her ass down until my tongue touched the puckered flesh, so badly abused, then so violently aching with desire. Working my tongue softly against her torn flesh soothed her as she did the same for my still swollen prick.

12