Case of Love

Story Info
One night, but, the greatest night.
2.7k words
3.74
9.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aksarben
aksarben
23 Followers

If you are looking for porn, this won't get your attention. This is a story, a true story, but one of love. All characters are real and this event happened...

*****

"Where are you?"

My phone beeped as the message popped up on the screen. I saw it was Heather. Oh, Heather.

Heather and I had been friends for about ten months, both attracted to each other; both finding emotional solace in each other after endings to painful relationships.

I hesitated to answer the text, as I was afraid of Heather. Ten months ago, when we first met, at that restaurant in Lawrence, Kansas, our eyes met, and I was immediately in love. I remember that day like it was yesterday. I remember the sun, the smells, the sounds, but most of all, I remember the beautiful eyes of the hair dresser/model standing outside the restaurant waiting for my cousin and I too arrive. My cousin, Jo, had gone to beauty school with Heather and was hoping beyond hope to see a spark kindled between Heather and I.

Three months after that first meeting, Heather and I slept together. There was no sex. There wasn't even kissing. There was more. An intimacy I had never felt in any other relationship I have ever experienced. We held each other for a few morning hours, two friends, both in need of each other...

Two weeks later, as my heart opened from the dark shell I had placed over it, protecting it from pain again, I received a text out of the blue from Heather. "I love you, I just thought you should know." I could not believe the pain and exhilaration I found at that moment. I had spent months perfecting my cold heart. I had several sexual based affairs which consisted of one and two night stands. I had one ten day relationship, but, I had completely withdrawn myself from the probability of passion or feeling. I was becoming comfortable in my choice of logic over emotion. As soon as that text rang upon my mind, my heart beat faster, on fire, in need.

I confessed my feelings a few days later. I told Heather about my love at first sight experience and how I had tried to keep the cover over my heart. Heather looked me in the eyes and told me I had nothing to offer her. Heather walked away.

Heather came back a few days later, and we held each other in my bed. It was beautiful, but not the same as before as there was a block in between us emotionally. I regretted what I had said, sharing my feelings. At the end of our "snuggling date", Heather walked out the door, and never turned back. Two days later she told me she had began dating a man a few weeks before and didn't want to tell me. I was hurt. I felt the fresh scar upon my heart re-open. I felt the adrenaline strike the veins and arteries, causing so much pain I could barely breathe. I have been shot, stabbed, beaten; nothing hurts like watching the one you love walk away.

For the next six months I avoided Heather. I went out on dates. I had sex. I talked and flirted. Sometimes I was rejected, sometimes I was awarded. On every date though, I thought of Heather. There was a connection there, one that seemed so hard to break. At the end of the date, just when Heather had escaped my mind, and I was leaning in for the kiss from the date I was with, my phone would beep. Every time. There would be a text; a text from Heather. She wrote one of two things. Either a smiley face, or "I miss you." I prayed every night, sometimes crying, that God would take Heather away from my thoughts, as I could not think of anyone else.

Eventually, I stopped hearing from her. She stopped sending me pictures of her and her son. I heard stories about how her boyfriend, the pro ball player, and she were so happy. I also heard another side; about how when they were together there was a certain lack of intimacy that she and I shared when we hung out. I would say together, but, although during those three months we went on several lunch dates, called each other daily, and spent as much time together as we could, we never dated. We never kissed.

I looked at the phone again. I was almost sure it wasn't for me. I thought for a few moments as I was cruising Topeka Boulevard in my Jeep. I thought maybe I shouldn't answer. I thought maybe I should.

I opened the phone and I replied "Topeka."

"I thought you were going to be home tonight."

I worked nights, and she knew my schedule. She also knew that on beautiful summer nights I enjoyed the solace of my pool. A pool that at the end of June was normally heated to a nice 85 to 86 degrees.

"I'm on my way home, what's up?"

"I'm at your house, I want to swim. I miss you."

The phone rang. It was Heather. She explained she was at my house and she was getting ready to move away, but she wanted to swim with me, catch up, and cool off before she went home to finish packing. I explained I was on my way and that I never thought she would come by.

Twenty five minutes later I pulled up behind her gold car in my driveway. She wasn't in it. I walked out to the pool, and opened the privacy dome. She was inside swimming, her beautiful body clad in a small white and blue bikini. She told me she was going to need a towel and I told her I needed to go change into my suit and I would be there in less than a minute.

I ran to the house, my heart beating fast as I had felt it in many years. I stripped down in record time, all the while praying that nothing would happen as I knew I could not bear the pain of my heart breaking again.

I climbed into the pool and she was along the edge, her arms extended, holding her against the side. I could not believe how beautiful she looked. Although it was dark, my eyes were able to see her beautiful tanned body, her abs showing above the small bikini bottom, the gentle curves of her orange size breasts, barely contained in the top. I could see the swell of the muscles in her upper arms, showing she had been working out, but all the while maintaining every little bit of femininity.

As I approached, I told her I missed her and we embraced. There was a little playful banter and I quickly found my strong hands caressing Heather's legs. It must have been a sight to see, my 6'3 225lb body against her 5'2 105lb frame. We talked about everything we had missed in each other's lives for the past 6 months. Well, not everything. We didn't talk about her boyfriend. Soon I found her in my arms, carrying her in a slow dance through the warm water, her arms clasped behind my head.

I admitted to Heather that I had missed her but because I had, I'd been avoiding her. I told her of a night when my cousin, Jo, had invited me to her place to experiment with some Oracle Cards. I told her how the cards on three separate occasions were asked about a future of Heather and I together, and in all three instances the cards said to stay on the path, keep patience in matters of the heart, and basically told of a probable future. Heather asked why I never told her of the cards and I explained again, I had avoided her, as my emotions for her were too great for me to control.

Heather let go of me and moved away. I knew at that instant I had gone too far, my emotions getting the better of me. She stretched against the side of the pool then floated back toward me, eventually resting in front of me, then placing her legs around my waist. I held her tight to me and her head came to my shoulder. My heart skipped as I looked down and saw the warm curve of her neck. I tried so hard to resist and I closed my eyes, resting my head against her shoulder as we embraced.

I felt Heather's breath against my shoulder and I lowered my lips to the nape of her neck. Her skin was so warm and I could no longer say no. I felt my lips purse and I began kissing her. I knew I was crossing a line but I couldn't stop myself. I felt her breath catch as I pulled her skin into my mouth, lightly tasting her as I moved up her neck and along her jaw line. My lips continued towards her and I felt her face turn toward mine, our lips touching in the most gentle, soft, loving manner possible. I felt her lips slightly part and our tongues make contact. The contact was not forced. It was light. It caused my heart to skip a beat as we held each other, two friends, in contact with nothing between our mouths but love. We kissed for what seemed forever, but not long enough. We breathed each other's breath. We became one.

We broke off the kiss, both our mouths exploring each other's necks. Heather said to me "We just crossed a line that I drew in the sand a long time ago." I told Heather that we did, and that I was willing to stop, she only needed to ask me to. Heather continued kissing my neck and said "I can't, I want this". Immediately our lips found each other again, and soon the passion became too much.

As I took off her top and my hand found the gentle swell of her breast, we became one again. As Heather's noises of pleasure entered my mouth, my heart became so swollen with love. I ran my hands upon her body as I felt her hands moving across my chest, my arms, my back. Our mouths never left each other even as my right hand wend down between Heather's legs, finding her swollen sex. Her breath only caught for a moment before her hands found the back of my head and she pulled our faces even impossibly closer. As Heather's climax ensued, I felt it my own body, our emotions and energy became one.

We held each other afterwards, still one. I knew Heather needed to leave, to get packed before moving the next day. I told her I wanted her to be able to get packed but I wanted to invite her inside. Heather looked at me and told me she really needed to pack. Heather was still embracing me as I moved in the water toward the ladder of the pool. Heather stopped me in my tracks as she said "but, I'm coming inside."

I helped Heather step from the pool and she covered her exposed breasts with a towel. I had offered her the swim suit top, but she declined with a smile, and informed me it was pretty dark outside, so no one would see.

We walked into the house and up the stairs to my apartment. She went into the bathroom, I assumed to change out of her suit and into dry clothes. She came out of the bathroom and she was in a towel. I looked at the futon at the end of my bed and saw her clothes were still on it. I went into the bathroom and as I was alone, I noticed my heart was still in heaven. I knew I had loved her, but after kissing her, I could not believe the emotions I felt; emotions I had not allowed myself to feel in years.

I walked out of the bathroom moments later and saw Heather lying in my bed, face down and away from me. I pulled the black blanket away from the bed to join her and noticed she was wearing nothing. I myself had changed into dry shorts, and I decided I would join her naked, nothing between our bodies.

We held each other, few words escaping our lips and I watched Heather as she started to fall asleep. She was so beautiful. The only light in my room was the soft blue light from my computer and its softness was made beautiful by the amazing beauty of Heather. I held her thinking of how lucky I was to be able to hold my best friend, and to be in love with her.

As I felt her body slip into sleep, I saw her lips move into a beautiful relaxed smile. I woke her up, telling her she was smiling as she fell asleep. Her smile became larger and she told me she had never been so happy, and that this moment was the best night in her life. She also told me she could not fall asleep and that although she wanted to stay the night with me, she couldn't as she had so much packing still to do.

I began running my hands across her naked body and I pulled off the covers to admire her soft breasts, her firm abdomen, and her warm skin. I slowly stroked her skin, kissed her stomach and even playfully tickled her as she lay back, relaxing.

Eventually, I had to kiss her again, wondering if it would be as wonderful as it was before, in the pool. When our lips met it was impossibly even more amazing than earlier. I couldn't think of anything or anyone but Heather. I loved her.

My hands began to move across her body and eventually her leg slipped under mine. We had to take a break from kissing as I entered her. I watched her face bathed in the pale blue light and I read both the pain and the pleasure on her face as I went inside. Soon our bodies melted as one as we spent the next hour making love. Even as we changed positions, our mouths never left each other and the emotions I felt were hers, and hers were mine.

She was so beautiful and each time she climaxed I could feel the power run through her body. In her last climax she screamed "I love you even more" and my heart swelled so large I thought it would escape my chest.

We ended our lovemaking after that, and I continued to kiss her. I wanted so badly to tell her I loved her, but I didn't. My only regret that night.

Heather soon laid upon my bed and I slowly gave her a massage. I had massaged her a few times before, never naked, never intimate, but before I had felt the tension in her body. Tonight, there was none. Her skin, her muscles, her entire body was relaxed.

It wasn't long before I told Heather it was very late, and I looked at the clock. Heather had been with me for five hours and I knew she had to get up to go to work in only two hours. Heather got dressed and I walked her out to her car. I stopped her short of her car and asked her if she was okay with what happened. Heather turned around, looked at me, smiled then answered me by pulling my face to her where we stood kissing in the drive outside my door.

I opened her door and made sure she was safe inside. As she drove away I wondered if she could see the smile on my face. I looked into the sky and thanked God for the best night of my life. Somewhere in my heart I knew this was probably the one and only time I would ever be able to experience such an amazing moment, and I knew that although I wanted it, Heather and I would never be together again.

I loved Heather that night. I prayed that I never forget the way we felt. I prayed to thank God for the one chance I had to feel the most love I have ever felt.

aksarben
aksarben
23 Followers