Case of the Black Badge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malone stood and stepped up to the plate. He grasped the desk and bent his knees slightly. His cock found Julie's cunt unerringly and he drove forward, sheathing his meat to the hilt into the hot wet depths of her.

"Oh baby!" Julie exclaimed, trying to keep her voice down. "Oh yeah, fuck me, Captain, fuck me with that big dick!" Harold Malone responded as he began pistoning his prick in and out of her slick hole with increasing speed and power, enjoying the pleasure of fucking his subordinate's sweet pussy.

As he pressed forward, Julie pressed her chest into him, knowing that Malone enjoyed this position and these sensations as they rutted hotly on the desk. She looked up at him, her face a mask of wanton lust and anticipation as he smashed his mouth onto hers. He always loved how she sucked hard on his tongue, and he enjoyed her eagerness to sexually service and please him. She had been putty in his hands from the first time he'd seduced her just after she began working for Vice.

Malone picked the slender girl up as if her weight were negligible, still keeping their loins locked together, and walked her to the couch. He eased her down and put his weight on her, continuing to fuck her. She spread her legs to give him total access to her womanhood and he took advantage, shoving his throbbing meat deep inside her, his thrusts becoming shorter and deeper as they both watched between their legs at their merged organs of lust.

After a couple of minutes of furious fucking, Malone couldn't handle it anymore... and feeling Julie's cunt clench hard on his rod drove him over the edge. He climbed her all the way, reaching the crest in an explosion of intense pleasure.

"UHH!!!" was all he said as he fired long streams of thick, ropy jism into Julie's sodden cunt, filling her with his male seed. He still had it, he could still shoot a big load and fill a beautiful woman up, he thought proudly to himself. After another deep kiss, Malone slid his juice-soaked cock out of Julie's spermy cunt and dismounted her.

"Mmmm, that was great." Julie Newton said. "I love it when you fuck me like that, Captain."

"You're a great piece of ass, too, Julie." the Captain said, knowing she liked his words and his way of treating her like a piece of meat, to be used for his sexual pleasure. "But it's getting time for you to go. You've got a mission, an important one."

"Yes sir." Julie said as she quickly dressed, enjoying the feeling of Malone's semen in her vagina, and her excitement growing in eager anticipation of her next assignment.

Part 16 - The Bailout

It was 6:30pm and I was at the Courthouse. ADA Paulina Patterson and DA Gil Krasney were with me in the hallway, outside the courtroom.

"I don't know who ordered it." said Paulina. "Sr. Patrolman Rudistan saw a couple of other Uniforms taking Brody and Gunn to the transfer truck." The transfer truck was the armored truck we used to transport perps to the Courthouse for arraignment, then to the County Jail near the main highway north of town. The Police Headquarters was equipped only with holding cells, meant to be used only for short periods.

"Rudistan asked what was going on, and the two guys said they were ordered to put the guys in the truck." continued Paulina. "He called me immediately, and I called you, Don."

"Yes, I'd told Rudistan to call you first if something like this happened. Who were the officers?"

"Smith and Wesson" Paulina said with a straight face.

"Har!" I said, enjoying the humor of it: "Smith and Wesson taking Tommy Gunn to the Courthouse." Neither Krasney nor Paulina smiled at the joke, so I asked "Er, which 'Smith'? We have four."

"Patrolman Billy Smith, the rookie." Paulina said. "And Senior Patrolman Ben Wesson."

"Ah, the alcoholic. That guy has been on the precipice of getting fired for months, but Captain Malone insists on keeping him around." I said, wondering if we were hearing the names of the next two dirty cops to come to the fore as the next 'Sith Lords'.

Just then, ADA Sanders approached the Courtroom. Krasney stopped him. "What's going on in there, Sanders?" the District Attorney demanded.

"I have to go in now, Mr. Krasney. Judge Stone wants to get the bail hearing going now." said Sanders, trying to evade Krasney and pass through the door.

"Hold it, Sanders." Krasney said, physically stopping Sanders from entering the Courtroom. "Did you order Brody and Gunn be brought here?"

"Why, yes sir." said Sanders. "Their lawyer is demanding an immediate hearing and Judge Stone agreed. He told me to bring them over immediately."

"Excuse us, Lieutenant." said Krasney. "Patterson, you and I will personally handle this. Sanders, stay the hell out of the room. Lieutenant, if he tries to go in, do whatever you need to do to stop him."

"With great pleasure, Mr. District Attorney." I said, my eyes boring into Sanders. Sanders glared at me but did not win the staredown; he got the hint and walked off. I made a quick phone call, and then slipped into the back of the Courtroom. I nodded in greeting to the Deputies who were at the door, and watched the proceedings...

----------------------

"Mr. Krasney, I did not expect to see you at a bail hearing." said Judge Stone, obviously displeased. He had just called the Brody/Gunn case, and I saw the two officers in regular clothing standing beside their balding lawyer at the defense table. "Where is Mr. Sanders? I thought he was handling this."

"I'm taking this one myself, Your Honor." replied Krasney. "This is an important one."

"How so?" said Judge Stone. I observed that the jurist was trying hard to keep his anger off his face, and was not fully succeeding.

"Your Honor, it's imperative that bail be denied for these two defendants. Miss Patterson?" Krasney said, turning to Paulina to continue.

"Your Honor, these defendants pose an extreme flight risk and a danger to the community--" began Paula, but the Judge made a point to interrupt her.

"These are police officers." said Judge Stone. "They've been serving the community."

"Your honor," said Paulina, "they're now suspended police officers pending their trial. They have been charged with serious crimes, including abuse of their police authority, assaulting two citizens in police custody, and attempted rape." Technically, Todd and Jeanine were considered 'in custody' when they were stopped by Brody and Gunn, and the assault on them was while in the custody of the police officers. The charge was more serious than simply one of assault. The rape charge was the one filed by Jeanine.

"In addition, Your Honor," Paulina continued, "as police officers charged with crimes, there is a considerable danger to their lives if they are not kept in protective custody." Judge Stone was not even listening to her; he was looking down and reading something on his desk. Judge Stone was an older man with graying hair; he was not handsome and his face had what looked like a permanent sneer on it.

"Defense counsel?" was all he said when Paulina finished, as he made a point to diminish her words by not even acknowledging them.

"Your Honor," said the lawyer, seeming to relish his words and this proceeding, "my clients are not a flight risk. They have substantial ties to the Community as well as good police records. We respectfully do not agree with the risk assessment to them, and would ask Your Honor to consider that they may be in greater danger while in police custody. They deserve to be released upon their own recognizance."

"Your Honor," Paulina quickly said at the slightest pause, "Mr. Gunn has no ties to the community whatsoever, having only been with the local Police Force for a year. Mr. Brody has no family in the area, as well. Both should be considered extreme flight risks, and we ask that bail be denied."

"No, no, I'm going to set bail for these officers." said Judge Stone, seeming to make an intentional message by calling them 'officers', I noted. "Bail will be set at ten thousand dollars for each. This hearing is--"

"Your Honor!" broke in D.A. Krasney. Stone looked up at him, clearly unhappy with being interrupted. "Can we at least get an order to require them to wear ankle monitors?" asked Krasney.

"I don't think that's necessary, Mr. Krasney. Both you and your amateur assistant there have totally failed to show me why these officers shouldn't get bail, much less be subjected to monitoring." said Judge Stone, really rubbing it into the prosecutors' faces. "It is my opinion from this bench, Mr. Krasney, that monitoring is not required. Bail at ten thousand each, and I expect not to hear of any police department harassment of these men. This hearing is adjourned!"

Stone banged the gavel and got up and left the Courtroom. To my surprise, Judge Nance then walked in, sat down behind the bench, and had the bailiff call the next case.

--------------------------

"So Judge Stone wasn't even the normal judge tonight," I said in the hallway to Krasney and Paulina, "he just stepped in for that one hearing."

"Looks like it." said Krasney. "And he obviously was hell-bent on giving them bail--"

Just then, Brody and Krasney came down the hallway. I'd find out later that persons claiming to be family and friends of Brody and Gunn already had $10,000 in cash, and had paid their bail immediately.

"Well, Lieutenant," Brody said to me sneeringly, "I guess I'll be seeing you again soon." He and the lawyer grinned as they headed for the front door of the Courthouse. Gunn said nothing, just glared hatefully at me and then Paulina before following the others outside. The two prosecutors looked angry and defeated. Not the ol' Iron Crowbar, though.

"Guys, why don't we step outside." I said. "I suspect the view of the Courthouse Square is going to get mighty interesting in a few seconds." Their looks of defeated anger changed to wonder as they followed me out the door.

-------------------

The motorcycle sped through the streets, weaving between cars and occasionally drawing car horn blasts from angered motorists. The cyclist was dressed in all black leather, with a black motorcycle helmet and dark face shielding. The semi-automatic .22LR pistol was lodged in a holster inside the rider's leather jacked, ready to be pulled out instantly and used instantly.

Bursting onto the streets of the Courthouse square, the motorcycle was speeding along, towards the three men at the bottom of the Courthouse steps. The rider readied, mentally preparing to stop and reach for the pistol-- Suddenly, a big black SUV shot in front of the motorcycle! The rider had to swerve hard to avoid being hit!

Two big black vans joined the black SUV in pulling up to the three men, blue and red lights flashing in the grilles and windows and bumpers. Jack Muscone, Eduardo Escobar and several other FBI agents burst out of the cars, semi-automatic guns brandished, shouting "FBI!". They quickly slammed Brody and Gunn against the side of one of the vans, then cuffed their hands behind them!

"What the hell is going on here?" demanded the lawyer, who had not been touched. Jack Muscone approached him and handed him a piece of paper.

"FBI." Muscone said. "This is a federal warrant for the arrest of Brody and Gunn. We're taking them into Federal custody, right now."

"Where are you going?" yelled the lawyer as the FBI men shoved the arrested rogue cops into the vans, separating them from each other.

"We're taking them to the Federal Building in the City." Muscone said. "You can ride with me if you like." The lawyer and Escobar got into the backseat of Jack's SUV as Muscone took the wheel. The three black vehicles sped off, and it was suddenly as if they'd never been there.

"Well, I'll be damned..." D.A. Krasney said, still staring at the spot in shock and wonder. Paulina Patterson was looking at me, her eyes and smile sparkling and beautiful: she'd figured it out, and knew exactly who had been behind this most timely of Federal arrests.

I was not watching the arrests; my attention had for some reason been diverted to a motorcycle that had been approaching at speed from our right. I saw it get cut off by the FBI vans, then stop. The motorcyclist had watched the arrest, then turned around and sped off. I was sure that I needed to know more about who that motorcyclist was...

To be continued...