Case of the Black Badge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, baby, I've wanted you for so long..." I whispered moments later as I let my mouth separate from hers just long enough to begin kissing an nibbling at Paulina's cheek and along her neck and jaw to just under her ear.


"Ohhhh, me too, Don, oh my god how I've wanted you too..." Paulina said, her voice betraying her desperation to make love with me and be deeply fucked by me. After more making out, with our hands exploring each other, I guided Paulina back to the edge of the desk and sat down in the chair in front of her.

"Well, let me see what you have to offer." I said. Still sitting in the chair, I eased between her legs. Paulina got the hint and raised her legs, then let herself lie back onto the desk as she draped those long, sexy legs over my back. My head was nearly imprisoned between her firm thighs, but I turned and kissed along each thigh as I her fingers slowly hitched her skirt up until it was bunched over her quivering abdomen, revealing her silk tan panties.

I did not remove Paulina's panties, but kissed her pussy right through the soft cloth of them. I kissed her thighs again as I rubbed the fabric of the panties into her cuntlips, up and down along her slit, making her moan as I wetted down those panties with Paulina's musky, womanly scent. After more kissing through them, getting them really wet with her juices, I finally eased them up her thighs. She gripped the sides of them and slid them up her legs and off. I pushed on her thighs to keep her legs up and back as I eased forward, admiring the beauty of her pink cunt outlined by the dark brown of her swollen labes.

"Oh God!" Paulina gasped as I slid my tongue over her slit. I began tonguing her harder, deeper along her slit. Her taste was surprisingly sweet and not pissy; I realized she'd prepped herself for this before coming into the office. I began licking more deeply until my mouth was pressed into her labes and my tongue exploring her cunthole, preparing her to take every inch of my throbbing hard cock.

"Oh sweet Jesus!" Paulina gasped again as my tongue slid up and lashed at her erect clit. Two fingers explored her cunt, stretching the tight hole as I feasted on her clit, driving her crazy with pleasure. I felt her cunt contract on my fingers and juices gushing over them: Paulina was coming, experiencing her first orgasm already! I resolved to give her plenty more.

"Oh Don, that's so good... let's... let's swap places." Paulina said, her breath coming in gasps. I stood up and helped her up, and we began slowly undressing each other. Paulina's breasts were lovely, big dark nipples surrounded by lighter brown skin. I tasted them as I guided her to the chair, sitting my hard ass onto the edge of the desk. Now both naked, except for Paulina wearing her high heels, she was sitting in front of me kissing and licking my hard member, throbbing with desire.

"Mmmm!" I gasped as Paulina slid her hot mouth over my meat. She began fellating me, sliding her hungry mouth up and down my thick shaft, taking almost all of my inches into her throat. I humped my ass lightly as she sucked me, not really fucking her face but letting her take the lead and take my inches as she wanted to.

Paulina was an excellent cocksucker, but I could see by the look of famished desire in her eyes that she was enjoying giving me head as much as I was receiving it. I felt the rumblings of pleasure stirring up in my balls and knew I had to stop her oral assault on my meat if I was to retain control of myself.

"Mmmm, baby, that was great!" I said. "I've gotta stop you, you're going to make me come too fast. Sit on the edge of the desk, baby."

"Oh yes, baby," Paulina said as she sat on the edge of the desk and let me hook her legs over my strong arms, "put that big hard cock inside me! Make love to me, Don... OHHHH!!"

My cockhead quickly found her hole and sank into her, followed by the rest of my throbbing hard shaft until my white cock was buried to the hilt inside Paulina's back cunt. I began pumping in and out of her with short strokes, keeping most of my meat buried in the sopping wet heat of her womanhood. Our chests were pressed together, and I could feel her hard nipples poking at my chest as we began hungrily making love, our bodies rutting together in deep pleasure.

"Oh Don, oh Don... it's so good..." Paulina moaned. She turned her face up to me and I kissed her again, the intense pleasure rocking both of us.

I fucked Paulina on the desk for a few minutes, wordlessly driving my meat into her as we got used to each other, our grinding loins soon becoming one in rhythm, as if we were longtime lovers.

"Oh God, you are so fucking hard, Don." Paulina said. "I've never had a cock this hard inside me... oh God, now I see why they really call you the Iron Crowbar... oh God, it's so good... oh god oh god OH MY GOD, UNNNHHH!!" I felt Paulina's cunt clench down on my cock as she came, the wet liquids of her honey hole gushing onto my invading meat and down the crack of her sweet ass to the desk.

"I'm gonna carry you to the sofa, baby." I said. "And then I'm going to fuck your beautiful brains out!" I lifted Paulina up, my hands gripping that sweet, luscious black ass of hers and carried her to the sofa, easing her down onto it and mounting her again, then sliding my cock back into her pussy. Paulina draped one leg over the back of the sofa, the other onto the floor as I began fucking her harder and deeper, intending to really give her one hell of a hard rogering...

--

"I'm keeping those." I said, taking Paulina's panties from her and putting them into the desk drawer. "I want those as a souvenir of what we just did."

"Mmmm, did we ever." Paulina said as we melted into another warm kiss. I had fucked her relentlessly on the sofa, driving her to another hard orgasm before feeling my own nut rise. I worked that nut out and rammed my cock balls-deep into her as I came, spewing my boiling load of cock-cream into her spasming pussy. The intense pleasure of my release took my breath away, which took several minutes to regain as Paulina and I kissed and shared sweet nothings.

"Why don't we go back to my house?" I invited Paulina. She readily agreed as we quickly dressed. I told her that I thought we could make it to the parking lot before anyone saw my cum running down her legs, which made her giggle. But we did make it, and I drove her in my Police SUV to The Cabin.

---

"Mmmm, that's so gooooood..." Paulina moaned as I stroked my meat in and out of her. I was on top of her in the missionary position, and she had her long legs wrapped around me. Most of the time, our mouths were locked in deep, tongue-twining kisses as we made love, enjoying the feel and heat of each other as we passionately mated.

My cock had rejuvenated quickly as I admired the sight of Paulina's naked black body as we undressed in the bedroom, her ass and legs made even more shapely by the high heel pumps she was wearing. We wasted little time pulling the sheets back and getting into bed.

"Oh, Don... oh god, Don..." Paulina moaned as I nuzzled her neck while continuing to steadily plow her cunt into a steamy lather. "Don... does it make you hotter knowing that I'm black?"

"It makes me hot knowing you're one of the most beautiful women I've ever known." I said, which was true; this woman was gorgeous, no matter what her skin color was. I looked into Paulina's eyes and admitted "But it does give me a little extra jolt seeing the contrast of your beautiful brown skin against my white skin as we fuck..."

"Me, too." said Paulina, her eyes misty and full of lust. "I love having your big hard white cock inside my black cunt. I want you to be my master, Don, I want to be your nigger... I want to be your house nigger and have you fuck me like you own me... ohhhhh... Say it Don, call me your house nigger..."

"You're too good for that, baby," I said, completely unwilling to say that, "you're nobody's slave... I'm your lover, Paulina, not your master..."

"I love you, Don." Paulina gasped. "I love feeling your cracker cock plunging into my nigger cunt... oh God, Don, I love fucking a hot white man like you... it really makes me hot... you know I'm married to a white man, don't you?"

"Of course." I said, having met Paulina's husband on several occasions. Paulina had told me that she'd called him before coming into my office, that she'd told him she was going to fuck me and might spend the night with me, and she and he had been talking about her having an encounter with me for quite a while. She and her husband had an open marriage, just as Laura and I did.

"I love fucking white men because they're white." Paulina said. "I love seeing that big white cock sliding into my black body... and I've wanted your white cock ever since I met you, Don... oh God, Don, I love you... take me right here in your marital bed, Don... do whatever you want with me, but just keep fucking me forever...

She was into it, I realized, and then I thought of something to make both of us even hotter. First, I whispered for her to take off her shoes, which she did. I reached down, contorting my body in order to reach the sheets. Once I grasped them, I pulled them up over our bodies. We were now rutting beneath the sheets.

"Mmmm, now we really are making love in my marital bed." I said, kissing her as I slowly pumped her. Again, most of my cock was buried in her, and I was moving my hips just enough to let a little bit come out then sink back in. We both moaned as we shared a deep, long kiss...

"Mmmm, what's your wife going to say when she finds out you fucked me in her bed?" Paulina asked dreamily as we humped under the sheets.

"She'll get off on it, as she always does." I said. "She'll probably be pissed that she didn't get to watch."

"Mmm, so you two really do have that kind of marriage." Paulina said. "My husband would love to watch you fuck me, too... we'll have to, shall we say, socialize together one night..."

"Mmmm, can't wait for that." I said as we continued to make love under the sheets, reveling in the violation of the marital bed as we mated in adulterously sinful interracial passion...

To be continued...