Case of the Black Badge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning after Allgood's announcement, the Town & County Examiner, owned by Katherine Woodburn, formally endorsed Harold Malone for Sheriff with a glowing testimonial, as well as something just short of libel in attacking Daniel Allgood. Coverage of Malone's campaign would be constant and complimentary, while what little coverage of Allgood would be spun as negatively as Woodburn's capacity for deceit could muster. In fact, over time County Republicans would file two lawsuits and an FEC complaint against KXTC for violations of the law in unbalanced coverage, but it would take a Crowbar to pry her out of her biased coverage... an Iron Crowbar...

Part 31 - Sex Scandal on the Campaign Trail

"Mmmmm, Cowboy... I wanna be your Cowgirl." Melina whispered to her husband as she knelt before him and began opening his blue jeans to reveal his huge, hardening, nine inch cock.

Jack Colby had arranged a speech for Daniel at the Farmer's Market, in which Colby had given his endorsement to Allgood's candidacy for Sheriff. Colby also gave Daniel and Melina perfectly-fitting cowboy hats. They were not the cheap kind but very real and high-quality Stetson hats, white in color. Daniel and Melina were dressed in western shirts and jeans, and Daniel looked so good in his hat that the cowboy hat would become his staple during the campaign. I had taken a picture of Daniel and Melina in their hats, and I had it blown up to bigger sized and framed, and sent it to them.

Now they'd arrived home after a long day of campaigning. Melina had been horny as hell all day after admiring how her husband looked in his hat and jeans, and she could not wait to get to his cock now that they were alone. She did not even give him a chance to sit down as she knelt in front of him and opened the zipper to his jeans.

"Mmm, honey," she said huskily, "you looked so hot up there giving your speech... all those women looking at you and wanting this big package of yours... but it's mine..." Melina fished her husband's cock out of his pants, feeling it throb in her hand as she jacked it to its full nine-inch length.

"Oh yeah, baby, I'm gonna suck your balls right out of your nutsack! Let me show you what a good cowgirl does for her cowboy!" Melina said. She then slid her mouth over Daniel's huge cockhead, sliding her lips wetly down the shaft until she had all but two inches buried into her throat.

"Oh God! that is so fucking good!" Daniel gasped as he gently grabbed the back of his wife's head and began pulling her face into his groin as he shoved his hips forward. "Yeah, suck that cock, baby! Suck it hard!"

He began pistoning his hips as he fucked his wife's mouth, sinking his fat cockhead into her throat with each thrust. The both unbuttoned their shirts, Daniel admiring Melina's big breasts, her taut nipples and her firm abdomen as she admired his hard body, his well-developed pecs and his 'six-pack' abs that they'd worked together to produce.

Melina really enjoyed being used by her husband, letting Daniel fuck her face with his huge meat. When he was rock-hard and throbbing with desire, she finally broke free and lay down on the floor. Together they worked her jeans off her long, shapely legs. Daniel was almost like a starved animal as he mounted Melina, dryfucking her sopping wet slit with long strokes.

"Put it in me, baby, don't make me wait!" Melina begged, her eyes betraying her desperation to have her husband's cock nuts-deep inside her, wanting to feel every inch of him sheathed in her as he took her, wanting him to take her as a real man takes his woman. And he did not disappoint; he raised up slightly, letting his cockhead sink into her labes, and with her hand guiding and steadying his weapon of lust, he drove his hips forward and sank every last inch into her tight, soaking wet, scalding hot cunt!

They began a hard fast rhythm of fucking. Daniel's jeans were lowered down his thighs to just above his knees, and he was literally on his toes as he powered his meat in and out of his beautiful wife's eagerly receptive hole. Her legs were pulled back and spread wide in accommodation, and she dug her heels into his ass and the backs of his thighs to urge him on and fuck her even more furiously.

"Oh God, it's so good!" Melina mewled. "I love you baby, I love you so much! Fuck me baby, fuck me hard and deep!"

"Oh baby, I love you!" Daniel gasped. "I just hope the Press doesn't catch us! What would they say if they caught me, a married man, fucking a hot, beautiful woman like you?! What kind of scandal would they make of that?"

"They'd say only a real man like you could fuck a woman like me!" Melina said. "And they'd say you're the only real man that can be Sheriff! Now show me how a real cowboy fucks his cowgirl, you fucking stud!"

They shared deep hot kisses as Daniel settled his weight onto Melina, continuing to fuck her with deep, hard, stabbing thrusts. He was nuzzling her neck and hearing her moans as her climax crashed through her loins, feeling her cunt clutch at him. He could not hold back and didn't try.

"Oh God, baby, I'm gonna come, I'm gonna shoot my load deep into your hot cunt, baby!" he gasped as long streams of thick, ropy jism splashed against the back walls of her cunt, ready to be soaked up by her cervix.

"Oh my goodness, what will the Press say when they find out about this?" Daniel whispered as he nuzzled his wife's neck.

"It'll be a scandal." Melina said, giggling. "Man having an affair with his wife during the campaign, sneaking away and fucking her on the floor between campaign events. The Public will talk about it non-stop." As they relaxed, sharing kisses and loving pillow talk, Daniel's potent, virile sperm began its search to conquer Melina's fertile, waiting egg...

To be continued.