Case of the Executed Evangelist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I enjoyed what you did to Ferrell today, also." I said, returning his compliment.




"Yeah, I've known that asshole for a while. He's had it coming for some time. I figured you local guys would have no problem with me doing that." Muscone said. Turning to Carter Fischer, who had been sitting at the table looking very uncomfortable, Muscone said "Agent Fischer, please don't ever become a dick like Dick Ferrell. You'll make a lot more friends and get a lot more help by treating guys like this guy--" he was pointing at me "-- with well-deserved respect."

"Yes sir." Fischer said, rather meekly. He WAS learning, or else he was faking it very well.

"Okay guys." the Chief said. "I do want our various agencies here to get along. Agent Muscone, this is still our jurisdiction, but we're glad to have your help. Agent Fischer, we would like to work with your agency also, but I won't tolerate what Ferrell did to my officers today, is that clear?" Fischer nodded unhappily.

"Now, to start mending relations, I think you three guys should call each other by your first names." the Chief said. "Work as equals and partners, okay?"

"Good idea." Muscone said. "Don, I've heard a lot about your abilities and your rising star power, not only in this County but over in the City and in the State. What do you think of all this?"

"We'll know more if and when we get the bullets, but I believe the bullet that was shot at me did not come from the same place as the ones that struck Oldeeds."

"Two shooters?" Muscone said. "For real?"

"That's what I think, so far. The angle I was at compared to Oldeeds was really wide. It would be some ability for a sniper to shoot at me, then turn himself and his gun to shoot Oldeeds twice, and so quickly after the shot at me. By the way, that is NOT what I intend to tell other people, so you guys keep it quiet."

The Chief's face was ashen. "Don, do you think someone was explicitly targeting you?" Ah, the chief was catching on, I thought to myself with satisfaction.

"I don't know for sure yet." I said. "And I know of no connection between Oldeeds and myself that would have one person want to kill us both at the same time. But it's possible. "

"What about motive?" Jack Muscone said.

"I think you FBI guys are going to find out more at the national level than we can find here, my excellent I.T. staff notwithstanding." I said. Muscone was deeply aware of Myron Milton and how good he was at 'gathering' information.

"Think it's from within Rev. Oldeeds's organization? Or someone local here taking an opportunity?" Muscone said, pressing.

"At this point, we simply don't have data to make an educated guess from."

-------------------------------------------

"I think the conclusion is obvious." I said, on the stage of Classroom "J" with a totally captivated audience. "It is extremely likely that there were two shooters."

I wanted to keep some things out of the Press's and SBI's ears, though, so I continued: "I would have to say that the first shot missed Oldeeds and came near me. My guess is that his arm was disturbed when he fired, causing him to shoot way left of the target, and I happened to almost get in the way."

I continued, wanting to bring this conference to a close: "With the cooperation and great help of the FBI, we are working up a profile for Jonas Oldeeds, his enterprises, and looking for any reasons someone might want to kill Oldeeds. With their national resources, the FBI will likely be taking the lead on this part of the investigation, while we work at the Town & County level to find the killer or killers." I saw, out of the corner of my eye, the Chief frown at me for purposefully omitting the SBI; I knew I was due for a scolding.

"Sir!" Officer Pete Feeley said, his hand raised. How Feeley had gotten into this meeting I did not know, but I indulged the young policeman.

"Yes, Feeley?"


"If no guns had been found in any cars, and only one cartridge or shell when there were two calibers fired, how and from where did the killers make these shots?" Feeley asked. Another murmur of quiet conversation ensued at the bringing up of this point.

"That is what we do as police officers." I said. "We have to determine that, and everything that happened this morning. Remember Lao Tzu's famous quote: 'Muddy water, let stand, becomes clear.'. As we gather and study the evidence, the answers will come..."

Part 8 - Winding It Down

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" the lovely redhead reporter shouted into the microphone, reporting from near University Hospital. It was 11:00pm.

"The nation and indeed the world continue to pour in their condolences, still in shock at the assassination of the Reverend Jonas Oldeeds today during a public appearance at the County Fairgrounds. Despite tight police security, Rev. Oldeeds was gunned down by assassins who remain at large."

Bettina was really taking shots at the police right now, I noted. We had been less than cooperative with her and the FBI had not helped her either, but we knew SBI leaks would be coming.

"Channel Two News has learned that the police have recovered bullets of two different calibers, suggesting multiple shooters. At least three shots were fired, two of them striking Rev. Oldeeds, one fatally. An autopsy will be performed in the morning to ascertain further evidence. The resources of the State Bureau of Investigation have been brought in to assist our local police in the investigation..."

There it is, I thought to myself. She's buttering them up in exchange for them leaking info to us. But what came next irritated me.

"... however, Channel Two News has learned that there has been a lack of cooperation between local and state investigators, which the SBI believes could have a detrimental effect upon their ongoing investigation." Bettina said, a malicious near-smile on her face as her voice turned to velvet.

Have I mentioned that I am not a fan of the Press?

"Channel Two News has also learned that Police Detective Donald--" I almost gasped as Bettina mentioned my name, "... was grazed by one of the bullets. He is of course the same detective who was grievously wounded in his daring rescue of three kidnapped children some months ago. He is said to not be seriously hurt, and is leading the local investigation of Rev. Oldeeds' murder."

Wow, was that actually some praise for me from Bettina?

"God damned leaks." the chief said quietly, having all but snuck into the MCD room behind us. Even Jack Muscone was startled at his voice. "Don, who? Ikea?" asked the Chief.

"Carter Fischer." I said, naming the SBI agent who was not currently in the room. "Ikea's still crying over Oldeeds's death. And Fischer has been believed to be a leaker in the past."

"Then why the hell did you choose him as our SBI liaison?" the chief asked, his face reddening even as he managed to keep his voice controlled.



I shrugged. "He's the only half-decent asswipe among the current SBI bunch. And I was hoping to use him to leak stuff that I want to get out, whenever the time for that is."

"And Chief," I added, knowing this had to be said, "this case is too big; there are simply going to be leaks on this one. We're going to have the national press all over us tomorrow morning. Might as well just breathe and relax, sir."

"Yeah." said the chief, his voice turning to a tone of resignation. "At least I can do something about the quality of the SBI. I've been talking to the Director and Deputy Director..." He caught himself, then added "Well, we can talk more about that later."

Chief Griswold then raised his voice to make sure it was well heard within the room. "All of you: go home and get some sleep. That is not a request, ladies and gentlemen." The MCD room emptied.

"Where are you staying?" I asked Jack Muscone as we left the building. Tanya Perlman was walking with us.

"University Hotel." Jack replied. "Your future wife, Dr. Fredricson, was very helpful in getting my guys rooms there."

"Oh really? That was nice of her." I said. "And how do you know she's going to be my future wife?" Muscone just laughed.

"I think you know how." Muscone replied. He was right; I did know. Muscone continued: "Care to join me for a drink before heading home? What about you, Miss Perlman?"

-------

It was well past midnight when I arrived at The Cabin. Laura was reading a book, a very heavy psychology tome, but it was clear she had been waiting up for me.

"Would you like a drink?" was the first thing she said as she got up.

"No thanks. I had a couple with Tanya Perlman and Jack Muscone of the FBI at the University Hotel bar. By the way, do you know him?"


"Not really, but I've heard of him." Laura said. "He's a really good FBI agent, from what I've been told. Was in the Missing Persons bureau for some time, then started working cases that have national scope. Why?"

"Just wondered. He said you helped get him and his agents room at the University Hotel."

"Yes, they all come to me for things like that... I did the same for you and Melina the first time you came here, remember?" I did remember, but didn't want to dwell on it at this moment.

"So, tell me what happened." Laura said as we settled down onto the sofa. I recounted the day from the moment of the murder onwards, not telling her about my meeting with Oldeeds and his offers. I made sure to fully recount the issues between our Police and the SBI, and also what Jack Muscone had done to Dick Ferrell.

"So where were you during all this exciting time?" I asked.

"I..." Laura said, her voice turning sexy as she turned towards me, "... was fucking a handsome young college Freshman with a really big cock.... big enough to be in Todd's fraternity."

"Mmmm." I said, getting interested. "Tell me all about it."

"First," Laura said, kissing where I had been grazed, "are you okay? This could have turned out to be a very tragic day if I'd lost you instead of that bastard Oldeeds."

"I'm fine." I said. "And well protected by the Universe. So what happened?"

Laura was now kissing the side of my face, down my jaw and nuzzling my neck. I let her, enjoying the feeling of being seduced as her left hand slid down to my crotch and began massaging my cock through my clothes.

Minutes later, the beautiful woman was straddling me, my pants open and her panties pushed to one side, and my cock buried inside her hot, wet cunt. As she recounted the lurid details of her fuck with young Mike, her cunt clutched at my cock as I pushed up into her. Though barely moving, we enjoyed our deeply sensuous coupling, our love for each other continuing to grow...

"He was... he was so... big!" Laura gasped as she ground her loins against mine, our pubic hairs mingling. "So young... just a... unnnh!... teenager.... oh yeah, it was sooooo hot!"

"Did he feel good inside you, baby?" I asked, my own cock throbbing, aching at the thought of my beloved Laura copulating with a hung, young stud. "Did his big cock stretch you and fill you up?"

"Oh yesssss..... oh God yessss!" Laura hissed. She continued to gyrate on my cock for a couple of moments then, unexpectedly, stood up and allowed my cock to slip out of her juicy hole.

"Let's go to the hot tub." Laura suggested, her voice sultry and promising. "My feet are tired; they need massaging." I knew what she meant, and I felt a jolt run through my cock: I was going to get to give Laura's shapely feet some hot foot worship!

---------------

In the semi-darkness of the bedroom, Michael Burke sat naked in the chair, his large cock throbbing and his body covered with sweat as he watched the rutting couple lustily fucking on his marital bed. Todd's enormous weapon of lust was thrusting deep and hard into Eleanor Burke's sodden cunt as the young stud fucked his new stepmother furiously in front of his father.

It had taken Todd less than three days to find out that Mrs. Burke and her son Jack had carried on an illicit, incestuous liaison, and Todd remembered his own sexual relationship with his mother Elizabeth... relationships that had caused both boys' younger brothers to seethe with jealousy.

Eleanor Burke was one hot piece of ass, Todd had realized. But he'd also realized that while his father was confident and bold in business and in public, in private Michael Burke was a very submissive man who enjoyed being cuckolded and seeing his wife deeply fucked by other men... he'd certainly watched Jack confidently fuck Eleanor and was pleased that Todd had so quickly seduced Michael's lovely MILF wife...

--------------

I sucked greedily on the heel of Laura's right foot as we lay in the hot water of the hot tub, my tongue circling her flesh. Then I licked, sucked and kissed my way up the inside of her foot to her big toe, admiring the high arch of her sexy peds as I sucked her big toe and then all of her long toes, one by one, two at a time, my mind and body lost in the ecstasy of it. Laura was just lying back, enjoying the sensations and fingering her clit. I moved to her other foot, giving it equal worship.

Some time later we were in bed. I was mounted on top of my wife in the missionary position, my hands sliding under her back and holding her shoulder blades as I deeply nuzzled her neck. Occasionally I would whisper to her how beautiful she was, how good she felt, how much I loved her and loved fucking her. Laura only moaned in reply, enjoying letting herself be deeply fucked by a man who deeply loved her.

It simply could not last forever, and I felt the pressure and pain growing as my nut was rising. As I groaned that I was about to come, Laura wrapped those long, luscious legs tightly around me. I reached the crest.

"UHHHH!!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I screamed as I began to come, feeling the pulses deep within my loins as I shot spurt after spurt of hot creamy jism deep into the vagina of the woman I so deeply loved. I saw the gray mist and felt the pleasure that seemed reserved only for the gods.

It took a long time to come down off that orgasmic high. I finally rolled off Laura onto my back, then felt her turn and nestle herself into my side, her head on my left pectoral muscle and her hand caressing my abdomen and groin, deliberately and teasingly avoiding touching my cock.

In my bliss, I suddenly was transported to that moment at the Fairgrounds, remembering the feel of that electrical energy that had enveloped and then grabbed me, literally saving my life. I wondered what that phenomenon was, trying to concentrate on feeling that sensation again before I fell asl---

To be continued...

12