Case of the Lost Drone Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said "All I can say definitively is that I did not tell him prior. You'll have to ask the people I told about it if they told him, or ask him what he knew." That was one trap avoided.

Most of the Legislators used their five minutes apiece to huff and puff, generally only asking me one question. State Sen. Cain Mitchell went on and on about how he believed the women's 'credible' claims, and that they showed Val Jared to be a 'sexual predator'. "Now why would you immediately begin investigating the credible claims of these abused women, Commander?"

"Would those be the claims you've just kept saying were credible, even though the women themselves admitted to be false?" I asked. That got my neck jerked towards Mike as he whispered to me to not do that, followed by Chairman Cerone admonishing me to confine myself to answering questions.

"Then I'll answer, Senator Mitchell." I said. "The women's claims were not credible, and I had probable cause, as in legal probable cause, to believe they were false. And the women walking back their claims showed they weren't credible, despite your attempt here to say they were."

Moments later, Senator Sean Stockton (R) had his turn. He pointed out that I had pushed the investigation even after the women had tried to retract their accusations. Then he asked "Why did you so relentlessly pursue the charges once the women walked back their claims?"

"I was looking for more criminal activity, Senator." I said. "I was following financial links of who might have paid those women to lie about the Governor, and see if the defamation was paid for by other politicians."

A lot of people in the room became very uncomfortable. Langdon said to Stockton "Will the gentleman yield?", which meant Langdon wanted to ask a follow-up on Stockton's time. Stockton agreeably yielded, and Langdon said "Are you accusing Democrats of being behind that incident, Inspector?"

"Why no, Senator." I said. "I'm still investigating, so I'm formally accusing no one. But I would suggest that it could be Democrats or Republicans, or members of both Parties working together to harm the Governor. I'm especially looking at leads suggesting the person next in line to the Governorship might be involved... and if I find legal evidence, which I will if it is there... then I will be making arrests."

Murmurs raced through the room. Mike again admonished me to be careful, to not say something I absolutely couldn't back up. He was right, and I'd just come up to the very edge, there.

Then came Katherine Woodburn. I didn't know what she was going to say, especially after I'd fucked her brains out a few weeks earlier, and not necessarily with her consent. "Inspector Troy," she said, "why didn't you have the SBI Office of Ethics and Review open the case into these women, which would've been the correct protocol?"

"I don't agree with the premise of your question, Senator, that the proper channel was to go to the SBI-OER. Their job is mainly internal to the SBI. If I do find links to politicians giving those women money, then a referral to the SBI-OER might be appropriate for investigating those politicians. But investigating the women was investigating criminal activity by non-Governmental entities."

Katherine: "Is this not a case, Inspector, of the Governor using the authority and power of the SBI-SIS to crack down on his accusers? Is this not a case of the abuse of power of this particular branch of this State agency to protect the Governor from honest charges against him, and protecting him by cracking down on those who would come forward and expose the truth about the Governor's misogyny and racism?"

"I do not accept the premise of any of that, Senator." I said. "And I again point out that those women themselves admitted criminal wrongdoing, so their charges were not honest. You can't have your cake and eat it too, Senator. You can't twist half the facts and ignore the rest of the facts to make a false political point."

I could not tell if Katherine was mad at my answer, which was a pretty strong rebuke of the groundwork she was laying. She simply yielded the balance of her time. Whatever her point was, she must've thought she'd made it.

There were now three Senators left. Next up was Maxine Watts.

"Commander Troy," she began, "you were asked to examine the data in the case of the murder of Jasmine Nix. Can you state definitely and under oath that the CIA was not involved in-------"

"Objection!" yelled Mike G. Todd, standing up. "That violates the agreement with my client as being outside the scope of the incident with the Governor's accusers. This hearing is ovah! My client will answer no more questions from this panel, now or in the future!" At his gesture, I got up to leave.

"So you're refusing to answer my question, Commander?" Maxine Watts shouted loudly.

"Chairman Cerone!" I yelled out. "Senator Maxine Watts has shown her total dishonesty and lack of integrity in violating the agreement under which I was testifying this morning. Maxine Watts's dishonesty is the reason for this hearing being stopped. Her fundamental dishonesty is a fundamental stain upon this Legislative body and the Democrat Party!" With that I turned and followed Mike to the door.

"You're a racist, Troy!" shouted Maxine Watts, shaking her fist at me even as her whole body shook with rage. "You're a racist just like Val Jared!"

Fortunately, Cerone had had Watts's microphone shut off, so the Press did not get a good tape of her last, vicious comments.

Part 14 - Political Bedfellows

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Fox Two News!" shouted the lovely redheaded reporterette from in front of the State Office Building at 7:00am, Wednesday, February 7th. "Fox Two News has learned that the testimony of Commander Donald Troy, in his capacity as an SBI Inspector, was nothing short of a disaster for the State Senate Select Ethics Committee!"

Bettina: "Both Republicans and Democrats were hoping to obtain information that would lead to charging Governor Val Jared with abuse of power in the incident of him being accused of sexual harassment by two women. However, Commander Troy would not bend under the pressure of relentless questions, and said the investigation was his own doing as a law enforcement officer. Experts tell Fox Two News that the women recanting their initial accusations, and pleading guilty in a plea deal, is the only thing that has saved the Governor from a serious and impeachable offense."

More Bettina: "The questioning ended abruptly when State Senator Maxine Watts violated the agreement under which Commander Troy was testifying, when she asked about CIA involvement in the Jasmine Nix murder case from last summer. Senator Watts believes that the CIA was behind the assassination of the superstar singer, and that the killing was racially motivated. Roll tape."

Senator Watts was screaming to Press cameras. Members of 'Black Voices Raised' were behind her, holding up big poster signs so that people could not tell that it was only a very few people there in support of her. Watts was screaming "And Troy's refusal to answer my questions shows that he is part of the cover up, that Donald Troy is a racist,, and that he'll commit any crime to protect the racist Val Jared!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Maxine Watts is nucking futs." I said as we drank coffee in MCD. "I'm serious. I was looking at her yesterday as she was going off on me. The light is on in her eyes, but nobody is home behind them."

"She's been trying to stir up shit for a while." said Teresa Croyle. "I heard that Cerone and Langdon ripped her a new one in a private meeting after that hearing, and that she called them racists and walked out on them." I didn't ask, as I knew Teresa got that information from the CEO of BOW Enterprises... who had to have lobbyists to protect his interests in the State Legislature.

"We should start a pool on how long she has left to live." said Theo Washington, meaning Maxine Watts.

"Don't even joke about that." I said quietly but seriously. "Because it's all too possible that it really might happen." The room got quiet.

"So, Commander!" Sergeant Rudistan said jovially, breaking the tense silence, "how did it feel to testify before Congress, being like one of the Big Boys?" Laughter erupted, and it kept on going at the look on my face. I finally broke down laughing, too...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

At 11:30am, I got a surprise text on my personal iPhone. It was from the beautiful reporterette Priya Ajmani, and she was inviting me to lunch... at her apartment. I told Helena I was going to take a long lunch, changed into civilian clothes, and of course I went to Priya's place.

When I got there, I received another surprise. Priya was there, lying in bed, naked except for the high heel sandals she was wearing. And lying in bed with her, wearing only sheer black stockings and black suede high heel pumps... was the smoking hot Katherine Woodburn.

"We were wondering," Katherine said, almost scornfully, "if you were man enough to satisfy both of us at the same time."

"Only one way to find out." I said. I took off my belt and holstered gun, and put them with my sports jacket, then approached the bed, taking in the sight of these two hot women. What they did not know was that I'd taken a 'gray viagra' before coming to Priya's place, anticipating a hot hour inside that tight Priya pussy.

"We did warm each other up for you." said Priya, her eyes sparkling as she smiled beautifully. "That'll make your job just a bit easier."

"Let's find out." I said as the women slid down and sat on the end of the bed. They reached for my belt and zipper, opening my pants and fishing out my hardening cock, as I took my shirt off. Katherine began licking and kissing along my cockshaft, while Priya tongued my balls. My cock was instantly iron-hard as the two women orally worked over my loins.

"Oh, that's good..." I gasped as the dirty blonde MILF Katherine won the battle to take my cock into her warm wet mouth. She sucked hard on it, sliding her lips up and down the shaft until Priya all but pulled it out of Katherine's mouth and took it into her own. I groaned as Priya sucked my meat while Katherine kissed my abs and began feeling up my ass.

They finally figured out how to share my cock, and it became a double-decker blowjob as the women took turns sucking my dick, interspersed with them sliding their lips in tandem up and down the shaft, often ending with them kissing each other through my cockhead. This went on for several minutes, until I felt my nut beginning to rise.

"Come in Katherine's mouth, Don" Priya said lustily, and a bit craftily. "She wants to swallow your load... every drop of your load." Katherine's eyes cut to Priya, and I knew Priya was telling me something Katherine had said in confidence. Even so, I put my left hand on the back of Katherine's head, and I began fucking her beautiful face.

"Oh yeah, that's good." I said. "Suck my cock, babe. Suck it. Make me come in your hot mouth, baby... oh yeah, that's it... oh yeah... oh god, that's good... I can't hold back... OH FUCK!!..."

Katherine's hot mouth had brought me to the edge, and there was no holding back. As my nut rose, I just let it all go. I began spurting my semen into Katherine's throat, feeling her mouth greedily sucking every bit of my cum out of my throbbing balls. After several violent jolts of my body, the spurts settled down until just a dribble of spunk squirted out onto Katherine's tongue. I felt her tongue lapping it all up, then she let go of my cock and Priya hungrily kissed Katherine's mouth, driving her tongue into the older woman's throat to get at my semen.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

My recovery was quick. I got hard again as I watched Priya lie back on her bed and settle in, and Katherine slide between Priya's spread legs to begin eating the Indian beauty's wet pussy. The globes of Katherine's hot ass were in the air, waving like a beacon, and I got the message. I eased up behind Katherine, took her hips in my strong hands, and eased my cock into her cunt slit.

"UUUUHHHH!!" Katherine cried out as I drove forward, impaling her tight cunt onto my throbbing hard prick, sliding balls-deep into her until my groin smacked those wonderful asscheeks. I groaned softly as I pulled back, then slammed forward into her again. Soon we had a steady fuck rhythm going, and I felt Katherine push back at me to meet each long, deep stroke into her sopping wetness.

I looked down into Priya's beautiful face. Her eyes were sparkling as she watched me fuck Katherine while Katherine was tonguing Priya's hot cunt. Seeing that beautiful face just made me pound Katherine even harder from behind.

Katherine was tightening the wall of her cunt, making me have to push hard to drive my iron hard cock deep into her. The friction was intense, and deeply pleasurable, but I'd had one huge climax already, so I was able to hold out at this relentless pace. But Katherine wasn't, and I felt her cunt clamping down harder on me. She was about to come herself.

"MMMMMMFFFF!!" the lovely MILF moaned into Priya's pussy as I felt her cunt clamp down on me like a vise. I drove into her even harder, and Katherine was coming apart at the seams as her body shook with the shocking force of her powerful orgasm. I fucked her as her body worked through it, until she finally stopped shivering. She collapsed as her pussy released my dick, and she fell to Priya's side, gasping for air.

For my part, I simply moved forward and mounted Priya. She guided my cock into her her slit, and I pushed forward until I was fully sheathed in her warm wetness.

"Oh, yeah..." Priya moaned. "Fuck me, Don. Fuck me with that big, hard cock!" I obeyed, and began plowing my cock in and out of her clasping cunt with long strokes into her surprisingly deep box. She was taking every thick inch of me as she pushed her ass up to meet my driving strokes into her.

I saw out of the corner of my eye that Katherine was watching as Priya and I rutted lustily, the loud smacks of my thighs onto the back of Priya's echoing in the room, mixing with Priya's loud moans and my grunts. It didn't take much longer for me to feel the beginnings of another big climax building.

"Oh yeah, baby," I gasped, "I'm gonna come inside you... I'm gonna give you ever drop of my load, baby... oh yeah... oh yeah... OH YEAH!! UHHH!!..." My body jerked forward, burying my meat deep into Priya's clutching twat as my semen fired into the depths of her welcoming womanhood. Spurt after spurt of my essence shot into her until I had no more to give. I eased down onto Priya, putting my weight on her for a moment before rolling off onto her side, the other side from Katherine. As we gasped for breath, Priya said "Now that is what I call 'compromise'..." We all laughed, and then we cuddled some more.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Priya was taking a phone call in the other room, so I was lying on my back with my arm around Katherine as she cuddled into my side, both of us feeling relaxed.

"So..." I said, "what's going on with that nutjob Maxine Watts?" Katherine understood.

"I don't know." she said. "Most of the Legislators, including my fellow Democrats, are as sick and tired of her as we are of Val Jared. I dunno, maybe she is crazy, or maybe she has some purpose... but she's 'not helping', as Molinari would say." Katherine had made air quotes when she'd said that.

"What are they going to do about her?" I asked.

"For one thing," Katherine said, "her holds on some of the bills are going to be removed by her Party's leadership. There's no reason for the bill to standardize the forms for traffic tickets throughout the State to be held up, but she's holding it up."

"What about the Budget?" I asked. "And the SBI Bill?"

"We're just waiting for you to come down to Midtown and solve that for us." Katherine said, obviously jokingly. My reply was to roll over onto her. My cock was hard enough to slide past her cuntlips and into her pussy. I buried my meat deep inside her, slowly undulating as I kissed her mouth and neck, holding her in my arms as I did so.

"Ohhhhhh... that's so... nice..." Katherine whispered. "Oh yeah... just like that..." For some moments we fucked slowly and deeply like that.

"This feels so good, Don..." said Katherine, "but it's not going to get any legislation passed."

"To hell with the legislation." I said. "I have a campaign contribution in my balls, and I'm going to give it to you..."

Actually, I had nothing left in my aching balls to give, so Katherine and I just ground against each other in sinful coitus as we deeply kissed. Then she broke the kiss and looked up at me.

"So, what are you going to do about the Sheriff's office?" she asked. "Harlow is going to be well-funded by all those groups that hate your iron guts, Don. Loran Michaels can't beat that... and it's likely he can't beat whatever rigging happens, either."

"We'll see." was all I would say. "Who's running against you?"

"Nobody, if they're smart." Katherine said. Just then I felt the weight of another person getting onto the bed, followed by Priya's hands exploring my ass and lower back. She let her hand rub over the scarring where my back surgery had been.

"That doesn't hurt, does it?" Priya asked.

"No." I said. "And obviously my back is healed enough to fuck your sexy brains out, and Katherine's... so did I pass the test?" Both women looked at each other and began laughing. I'd passed the test.

Part 15 - Psychology and Pain

Friday, February 9th. Jack Muscone came to visit me. He looked utterly exhausted, so much so that I was not peering at him, but openly staring.

"Yeah, I haven't been getting enough sleep." he said. "Don't worry about that------"

"Come on, Dude." I said. "Do you know what you look like right now? You're past exhausted. What is it that's keeping you occupied?"

"There is so much going on right now," said Jack, "that I can't keep up with it all. I have never seen the Bureau this screwed up. Dana Fox has people literally all over the country, trying to track down Dr. Eckhart's seminar crews. The top brass in Washington are calling literally every hour about The Guardians of Justice... calling me, my team, the EAD, anyone they can get on a phone. Senators and Congressmen calling... relentlessly. Russell called me in the middle of the night, 3:00am, yelling why wasn't I in the office working on the Guardians case... I said I was in the office, and I wasn't lying; that is where I took the call."

"Is that all?" I asked.

"Naw." said Jack. "We're still trying to trace Red Brooke, a.k.a. Brookstein. Bastard killed two co-eds in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Actually left a card with his fingerprints on it; he's taunting us..."

"I'm tempted to arrest you on suspicion of public intoxication." I said. "And you'd get 24 hours of sleep in my holding cell, or in this office, until I decide the charges should be dropped."

"Well," said Muscone, "what I came to tell you was that Dana Fox is about to start concentrating on taking you down. He wants to have something criminal on you by the time the subpoena and FOIA hearings happen on February 22d. The EAD has been pushing back on your behalf, but the bureaucrats in Washington are beginning to line up behind Fox. FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security."

"And there's more." said Muscone. "I don't know if your wife told you this, or if she knows. The now-retired Deputy Director called me about it: the CIA Director is officially retiring... 'officially' retiring. In reality, he's being pushed out. Laura is losing her last major ally in the CIA brass. The next CIA Director, so I hear, is very sympathetic to the Islamists, and no fan of Grassroots guys like you and Laura. And Senators Russell and Lester are quietly making it clear that their votes to confirm the new CIA Director will be contingent on promises to come down on you with every bit of power the U.S. Government can muster."