Case of the Murdered Bride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, Commander, Detective, good to meet you both." the boss, Mr. Stadler, said as he shook our hands. He was medium height, starting to fill out in girth but not fat yet, light brown hair and a fairly pleasant demeanor. "Come on back to my office." We went to the office, declining offers of coffee or tea.

"Yes, Mr. Atkins is one of our three sales reps." Stadler said. "He's done a good job for us, made some good sales. Why? I hope he's not in trouble or anything."

"No, no." I said, "But he may be a material witness to a case we're working on. What I'd like to ask you about is his trip to the City on the 9th."

"Yes, he's been trying to cultivate some clients in the City." Stadler said. "He's made a couple of sales, so I let him drive over there and do more. He said he wanted to start a branch office there, but I told him he'd really have to build a client base in order for us to do that. I appreciate his go-get-em attitude, but we're not looking to expand that fast."

"Do you know who he visited on the 9th? Existing clients?" I asked.

"No, they were potential new clients." said Stadler. "By the way, he called in sick yesterday, said he was feeling run down from his trip to the City and was afraid he might have caught a bug. He said he hadn't gotten any orders from the trip, but would follow up with the potential clients in a couple of days. So I don't have the information yet on his contacts, nor his expense report."

"I see." I said, then abruptly and completely changed the subject. "Mr. Stadler, do you know a man named Larry Lang?"

"Oh yeah, sure." said Stadler. "He works for Lightsource Industries. They're our competition on L.E.D. lighting, though for nothing else. Larry and I are both members of the Football Booster Club at County High School."

"Oh really?" I said. "He and his wife don't have any kids; why is he a member of the Booster Club?"

"Uh... you know, I really don't know, I never asked." replied Stadler. "Maybe he likes high school football, or maybe he's cultivating clients, like I do, even though my kid plays Junior High ball. If I may ask, why do you want to know about Larry?"

"He has gone missing." I said. "Hasn't been seen since the 9th. We knew Mr. Atkins knew him, but Mr. Atkins was in the City at the time, as you've just confirmed- oh, let me ask: how did Mr. Atkins travel to the City?"

"He took one of our company cars." said Stadler. "Left his car here and drove the company one."

"Is that car here now?"

"Sure is." said Stadler. "In the back parking lot. It's fenced in; we keep our trucks there, too."

"Anyone driven it since his trip to the City?"

"No, not that I know of." said Stadler. "The other sales reps have their own company cars, and I haven't been out so I haven't used it."

"Do those cars have GPS devices?"

"Certainly."

"Mr. Stadler, would you mind if a couple of my technicians download the GPS memory of Mr. Atkins car? It would help us in our investigation."

"I... why I guess so, if it'll help. Mind telling me why, though?" Stadler asked.

"Just to confirm Mr. Atkins' whereabouts." I said. "Again, it's not so much Mr. Atkins, but one of the people your employee had a sales dinner with is of interest to us, and maybe the GPS information can help with that. At worst, it'll simply confirm where Mr. Atkins was at the time."

--------

"Okay, Commander," said Myron as he finished downloading the GPS contents into his Police computer and sending the data to secure Police servers at Headquarters, "I'll analyze the data and let you know what I find."

"Thanks, Myron." I said.

As we'd waited for Myron to arrive, Mr. Stadler showed us around his facilities. There were several rooms with office suites set up, these were 'demo' rooms to show potential clients some of the various things they could order from S.O.S. The back part was a warehouse.

"I guess we'll need to go talk to Atkins again?" Nash said.

"Oh yes," I said, "but we're going to invite him to Interrogation-Alpha instead of going to him."

Just as Myron left, my cell phone rang. It was an invitation I could hardly refuse.

Part 12 - Secret Passage To Lashes & Lace

I drove Laura's car to the office building on the East Road that led to Nextdoor County. There were a number of cars in the parking lot towards the left side where businesses were. On the right side there were fewer cars, but I parked in the middle of the lot. Needless to say, I was in plain clothes: a green golf shirt and khaki pants, brown belt and shoes. My backup gun, a Kel-tec 9mmP, was holstered to my ankle, and a smaller .380 ACP pistol was in my pocket. Not a lot of firepower, but at least I know how to use it.

The bar which was the front gateway to Rita's 'Lashes & Lace' was essentially closed and was being thoroughly cleaned. Everyone there knew who I was, and I was not hindered (nor helped) as I headed to the right and to the barroom in back, where Tanya and I had had our first meeting and encounter with the lovely statuesque blonde Rita.

She was sitting at a table on the very far side of the room, near the door that led to the basement party areas. Two of her 'satyrs' were sitting with her as a bodyguard. She was wearing a dark red and black print blouse, black miniskirt that barely covered her pussy, high heel black strappy sandals, and a silver chain choker necklace around her neck, signifying her to be a submissive... when she wasn't in charge and running her operation, of course.

Rita got up and walked up to me as I walked towards her. In the heels, she was actually a bit taller than me. "Mmmm, look who came to visit." she said. As we met, she wrapped her arms around me and pressed her lips to mine in a warm kiss. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth, making the kiss deeper and hotter. I gave in and we kissed for a long moment.

"So how are you doing? Cop." Rita asked as she finally broke the kiss, which had ignited fires of lust in my body. "How's your beautiful wife? I hope her recovery is going well."

"It is." I said. "Though she's not back to having sex yet. She really loved the gifts you sent her." Rita had sent Laura three necklaces: one a choker chain similar to the one she (Rita) was wearing now; a chain that went around her waist, held up by her hips; and an ankle bracelet with the small charm of the male symbol (circle and arrow) penetrating the female (circle and cross beneath). Laura had loved them.

"Good." Rita said. "I expect to see her wearing them when she brings you to visit and play with us. Cop."

"So, why did you call me?" I asked.

"Let's go to the basement. Here's a silk mask for you." Rita said. I put on the black silk mask, which made me feel like a bank robber, but I knew I'd be stealing some hot pussy soon. We went downstairs. In the main room there were two women being fucked by Rita's muscular, well-hung satyrs.

"Slow day today." Rita whispered. "The lunch hour can get surprisingly busy. Housewives come here to get properly fucked while their husbands work like dogs to support them.

One of the women I did not know. She was in her thirties, extremely beautiful, with a mane of gently curling, deep-honey-blonde hair, and her body was toned and magnificent. She was wearing clear high heel slides, her legs spread and her wedding rings sparkling as she lay back and absorbed the powerful thrusts of the masked young man on top of her as he pumped his huge meat into her relentlessly. Two other satyrs were standing by and watching, ready to fuck her just as soon as her current stud climaxed and pumped his full load into her.

The other woman was dark haired, and I recognized her. Her name was Marlena, and she was the mother of young Ryan, who we'd met in the 'Swap' case, and who'd helped Cindy make my red crowbar out of the molten metal of the rifle that had exterminated the Rev. Jonas Oldeeds. Marlena was a hot MILF, with a shapely body and very shapely legs. She was wearing high heel slides like the ones she wore the night I interviewed her son in the 'Swap' case, and Marlena was taking her lover's thrusts and giving some back as they rutted lustily. Another satyr watched and was ready to take his turn fucking Marlena, his cock long and thick and bobbing in anticipation.

"Can you keep a secret? Cop?" Rita whispered into my ear before nibbling on it.

"Sure, baby." I said. "Unless you're confessing to a murder or something."

"No, nothing like that." said Rita. "Let's go to my secret office." With that, she took me by the hand and led me along the side of the arena, right in front of her 'bedchamber' where she and I had watched Laura's gang-bang some time before. I'd fucked her there several times when Laura and I visited the club, but of course we had not been able to visit since Laura's hysterectomy.

Walking past there, Rita opened a very-well-concealed panel in the wall that was actually a door. We walked down the darkened hallway and turned left into what was an office with a desk in the middle, and a sofa-bed on the left side, the headboard against the far wall. The sofa bed was opened, and ready for use as a bed for couples to hotly fuck upon.

"This is my real office." Rita said. "Very few other people come in here, so you better feel special about it. Cop."

"I feel special about the gorgeous woman in front of me." I said. Rita turned and wrapped her arms around me again, and we shared another very deep, tongue-twining kiss that seemed to just go on and on.

As we kissed, I brazenly slid my hand between Rita's firm thighs and up to her pussy. She was sopping wet as I fingered her slit and then buried two fingers knuckle-deep inside her deep, hot twat. She moaned into my mouth as I finger-fucked her.

Breaking the kiss, Rita began taking off my shirt, which forced me to stop finger-fucking her. We undressed each other, sharing hot kisses. Then Rita sat down on the bed.

"Leave those heels on." I ordered as Rita was about to take them off.

"Yes sir. Cop." Rita said submissively. She lay back onto the bed and watched as I approached her, totally naked, my little 'iron crowbar' sticking out hard and throbbing, ready for use.

I eased onto the bed and mounted Rita, my weapon of lust finding its target and deeply penetrating the beautiful blonde's steaming hot cunt. No foreplay was needed, but Rita pulled my face down to hers, wanting to kiss. I hadn't been with a woman this hot to kiss since I was married to Melina, who would kiss her lover all day and night if she could.

"Oh baby, that cock feels so fucking good." Rita whispered as I began pumping in and out of her. "Take it slow, baby... nice and slow... oh yes... ohhhh..." I buried my meat to the hilt inside Rita's welcoming cunthole, grinding up against her, barely withdrawing before pushing back in again. Rita groaned, saying "Oh yes, just like that, baby... nice and slow... ohhhh, just like that... my god... Cop... you are one hell of a great fuck, you wonderful man... ohhh..."

Rita and I made love this way for some few minutes. I sucked her large, natural breasts, enjoying the taste and feel of her big mammaries in my hands. Her teats were long and very hard, and I enjoyed harshly lashing my tongue against them, then sucking them as hard as I could. But I had to compete with Rita's desires to have my tongue in her mouth matching my cock in her cunt...

-------

Long moments later, Rita and I lay in a 'spoon' position, her lovely ass pressed into my abs and groin, my semen seeping out of her well-fucked cunt.

"That was terrific. Cop." Rita said sleepily. "Just hold me like this while I tell you why I called you. It's about that murder case you're working on."

"Okay." I said, kissing Rita's neck, jaw and earlobe, relaxing in extramarital post-coital bliss.

"As you know, Diane Lang and her husband are swingers." Rita said. "They've been here a few times, but what I offer here isn't really what they were into. They did have some of their parties in my upstairs inner bar, and would then move on to the University Hotel and have orgies there."

"Hedonists?" I asked.

"No." Rita replied. "They had an offshoot group from the Hedonists. They thought they were a bit too classy for the Hedonists, but the Libertines had rejected all of the people in that group for various reasons. By the way, you and Laura are a lock for the Libertines, if you'll only get your asses moving and join up."

"After she heals up, we will." I said. "So, the Langs had their own little group?"

"Yep." Rita said. "Mr. Blair, who is the Langs's very close friend, was a part of that group, sometimes bringing a girlfriend like that Annika Czeckova woman to the parties. Annika is Eastern European, married... and she is one hell of a hot fuck, from what I'm told.

"Anyway," Rita continued, "the Langs also did some other things. Their favorite game was to go into the City as a bride and groom, and pick up cab drivers or some guy at a bar, take him to their hotel room and fuck him. But they had to start moving around when it became known what they were doing, so they were in Southport for a while. The class of men down there is very rough compared to the rest of the State, so they started doing their stuff in Midtown.

"They finally came up here, and the night Diane was murdered was their second time doing the role-play in this County. Soiling their own beds, so to speak." Rita said. "I heard you found the cabbie that they did it with the first time. That one went well, but this last time something went wrong and she ended up dead."

I said "She was not with Mr. Lang on the 9th. Any idea who was playing the 'groom' role?"

"No, I'm not sure." said Rita. "I think he may have been from the City, though. I'm told that Diane played the bride with men other than Larry as the groom from time to time, almost always at the same time Larry was on vacation hunting and fishing trips with Mr. Blair. And by the way, I'm pissed at Diane for stealing my 'white dress' image. So you can put me on your list of suspects."

"I'll be sure to do that." I said jokingly, knowing that Rita was not likely to kill anyone. Then I got serious again. "What about Keith Atkins? What can you tell me about him?"

"Ah yes, Mis-ter Atkins." Rita said, and I felt her body change a bit, in line with the derision entering her voice. "He came to our outer bar a few times, sometimes with a blonde girlfriend, sometimes alone. He was trying to get himself invited into the inner bar, but we never let him in. I have several friends who are very, very good at reading people, and they all said he was trouble."

"Violent?" I asked.

"No, not that I ever heard," replied Rita, "but just pushy and he just had this... aura of instant unlikeability. One of my girlfriends was a disciple of P. Harvey Eckhart, she's practically psychic, and she said he was just someone we didn't want in our group."

"And she's probably Eckhart's spy inside your camp." I said.

"Oh, of course. Cop." Rita said. "But Harvey must be mighty bored with her reports... we do the same things here every day and every night. By the way, all of my friends think you're hot. They all want to suck your cock."

"I'm all for that, at least with the women, anyway." I replied, very sure that Rita was not just talking about her female friends. "But I'm sure Mr. Eckhart is anything but bored with the names of your clientele here."

"You'll just have to keep him in line for me. Cop." replied Rita.

"Yes, I will." I said. "But never mind P. Harvey Eckhart: anyone you can think of that might want to harm the Langs?"

"Nope. That's your job to find out. Cop." Rita said. She then turned to face me, kissed me on the mouth, then said "In return for this information, I want you to tell me something."

"What's that?" I asked.

"I noticed that you recognized Marlena out there." Rita said astutely. "I want to know: is she fucking her son Ryan?"

I paused for a moment, then said "I don't know for sure, I've certainly never seen them nor heard either saying anything, but I suspect that they're fucking."

"Ohhh, God, that makes me so fucking horny!" Rita exclaimed, her voice a whisper but very excited. "I really get off thinking about a mother fucking her own son." Rita then whispered "Oh, I know about you and your mom, and your nephew Todd was not only fucking his stepmother, he's been fucking his own mother since she got out of jail."

"Oh really?" I said, shocked to hear that.

"Yep." Rita said. "And there's a lot more incest going on in this hot Town. You know Cal and Drusilla Romano, the Italian couple?"

"I know of them." I said. "They're members of Melina and Cindy's gym."

"They're not husband and wife." Rita said. "They're brother and sister pretending to be married, and they are fucking each other like rabbits. Okay, now you've got me all horny with all this hot incest talk. Cop. Why don't you give me a proper hard fuck... mother fucker?"

I rolled on top of Rita, slammed my throbbing hard cock into her sopping wet, cum-filled pussy, and began fucking her with raw, animal power...

Part 13 - Secret Passage To The Conservatory

"Okay, Mr. Atkins," I said, "I need the whole story from you, not just bits and pieces."

We were in Interrogation-Alpha. It was 4:30pm, still on one busy October 12th. I had had Rudistan and Morton 'invite' Atkins to come to the Police Station for further questioning. He'd come along without any trouble at all. So far, he had not invoked nor asked for a lawyer, and was being relatively cooperative.

"What do you mean?" asked Atkins.

"Who was your dinner client in the City on the evening of the 9th?" I asked, very directly and imperiously.

"Oh. Tom Rollins." said Atkins, realizing the game was up on the 'client privacy' schtick. "He ran the Pancake Diner chain in the City and in Southport. I was trying to sell him L.E.D. lights for his restaurants."

"I see." I said. "How long have you known Mr. Rollins?" I asked.

"The dinner was our first meeting." Atkins said. "I'd talked to him on the phone, then invited him to dinner to discuss the lights."

I asked "He's the president of the company?"

"Yeah, he was the president of Pancake Diners, LLC." said Atkins. "They are the holding group. Each restaurant is it's own corporation."

"You seem to know a good bit about the structure of the company." said Martin Nash, who was interviewing Atkins with me.

"Uh, sure, I research my clients before talking with them... just like I'm sure you've researched me before bringing me here." Atkins said, half humorously, half contemptuously.

"No doubt about that." I said. "So just to make sure I heard it correctly: you'd never met Mr. Rollins before your sales call upon him on the 9th."

"That's right." Atkins said.

"Did you meet his acquisitions people before meeting him?" I asked.

"No..." Atkins said, then paused before picking up again, "I took a shot and went straight for the top guy. It worked; he accepted my dinner invitation and we had a good conversation."

"Mr. Atkins," I said, "in our earlier conversation, you said that Mr. Rollins and yourself had had a good bit to drink. Would you clarify that for me?"

"Uh..." said Atkins, "yeah, I should clarify that. I didn't mean to make it sound like we tried to drink each other under the table. We had a few beers at the bar, wine with dinner, and so on."

"And Mr. Rollins was capable of driving after consuming all that?" I asked.

"He seemed to be pretty sober." Atkins said. "We also were eating, so I'm sure that helped keep him sober. I was probably more buzzed than he was, which is why I went up to my room instead of driving anywhere."

"So tell me about how your dinner ended." I said. Atkins looked surprised, but again answered instead of asking what I was getting at.